Taken Seriously

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CND
CND
27 Followers

She began to realize what was going on as he pushed his cock inside her soaking wet cunt, and she reached up to his chest and began to pinch his nipples as he pumped his massive cock into her. She felt how he raised her legs up on his shoulders, completely opening her longing pussy, and she started panting as she felt him reaching the bottom of her hot cunt. He's muscles were playing under his skin, and the sight of him as he worked her tight box was absolutely breathtaking. He was an absolutely remarkable and powerful lover, which she had been longing for, and in no way could he disappoint her high expectations.

"That's it, you horny bitch, it's time for you to get fucked until you scream. I'm gonna fuck you black and blue, you slutty little bitch. Take it you horny cunt."

She loved hearing him talk naughty to her, she wanted, no she needed to hear it and it swept around her like a warm blanket. She felt pearls of sweat all over her body, and felt just as she wanted to feel right now, like she was Adrian's cumsucking, ballicking, assteasing whore. She absolutely loved it and couldn't help screaming. Her hand moved instinctively to her clit and started rubbing it.

"Oh Adrian, I'm cumming."

She felt him withdrawing in the same moment, only to lift her up with his strong arms and turn her so that she was standing on her hands and knees before him. She felt him rubbing his cock head up and down her slit, until he shoved it in forcefully until his stomach met her ass. He pumped her pussy with such power that she had difficulties breathing. His heavy balls kept whipping her clit over and over while he spanked her round firm ass with the palm of his hand. She felt how her pussy tightened around his shaft, and the inevitable sensation of tingling in her legs as she climaxed with his hard cock beating her G-spot.

"Yes, yeeees, yeeeeeeeees."

She was screaming from the top of her lungs and felt him grabbing her long brown hair. He's cock wouldn't stop fucking her and it was an enormous sensation to be taken this seriously. She felt wave after wave coming over her, and in between her screams were Adrian's low groans and the splashing sound as her pussy met his forceful cock. She didn't know if she had one overwhelming orgasm or several in a row, but the more she wanted it to continue, the more she wanted him to stop. Finally she broke out in tears.

"Oh please God, stop."

She felt his cock leaving a vast void inside her as he withdrew his cock, and his strong arms pushing her on her back. Before she knew it, he was standing over her face and jerking his cock with his large hand.

"Lick my balls, you horny bitch. I'm gonna come all over your fucking slutty cum dripping face. "

She didn't hesitate and felt the taste of salt on his sweaty balls as she let her tongue sweep over his sack. He was close, and it didn't take long before he moved back a bit, and with his cock aiming at her face he came long and hard. He was groaning like a wounded wild beast as his cum started splashing all over her face and hair. She held her tongue far out to receive his cum, and with her eyes closed she felt his sticky cum in her face. She felt his cock against her luscious lips, and kissed the top with a cum dripping sucking kiss. His body shivered as she did so, and as she did it again.

She felt him laying down beside her, and felt a thick towel being placed in her hands. She moved it to her face and wiped it clean and whispered without opening her eyes.

"Oh Adrian, why have you denied us this before?"

CND
CND
27 Followers
12