Taken - Sonja's Story - English

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the desk, his brother laughed and turned, "Quite the feisty one you have here, Nicolai! She is certainly a woman worthy of you." He stepped back across and caught up her free hand in his, kissing it. "I am Sergei... and I must apologize to both of you for this deception." He smiled at both of them.

Sonja gave a laugh at Nicolai's words, replying, "I spoke to Dmitri like this. He encouraged me to speak my mind around him. But due to my feelings for you, Nicolai, I will be more respectful around your brother." Then she stilled at Sergei's words; a deception? What did he mean? She gave Nicolai a quizzical look, and then said, "Deception? What do you mean?"

"You see, Sonja, Nicolai... I knew perfectly well that you would never have told the prosecutor anything. It still remained though that while I knew this, no one else did... and so I put the hit out on you, and purposefully put Nicolai on the job. I apologize, but I had to make it seem real, or there would have been trouble in the family..." He shrugged and bowed his head a bit, then settled back on his desk.

Nicolai blinked at him, then turned to Sonja and said, "I swear to you, Sonja, I didn't know of this... If I had, I would have never allowed it to happen!"

Sonja grew furious at the deception, not because it was against her, but because Sergei hadn't told his own brother the truth. Rage flowed through her veins, bringing out her inner Russian spitfire. Her body trembled as she held back; having promised Nicolai moments ago that she would be respectful of his brother. Turning to Nicolai, she reached up, her hand, still trembling, resting on his cheek. "I know, moya l'ubov'. I do not blame you for what happened. You were just following the orders given you."

Looking into Nicolai's eyes calmed her enough that she could face Sergei without flying off the deep end. She turned to face Sergei, giving into her original teachings from Dmitri. "Could you not trust your brother enough to tell him the truth...To spare me from having Ivan and Trevor using my mouth? All of my suffering tonight could have been saved if you had told Nicolai the truth. Being with Nicolai was one of two good things to happen tonight. The other... well, let's just say, you'd best get used to my outspokenness, Sergei. I'll be around much more often now."

Nicolai looked down at her as she held her hand on his cheek, profoundly glad that she loved him as much as he loved her. He stepped behind her and put his hands on her shoulders as she spoke to Sergei, who seemed to be taking this very well. In fact, he found it amusing to a great extent, and refreshing as well. It was so rare to have a beautiful woman such as her. He had no doubts that Nicolai and Sonja would be excellent and valuable assets to the family in the future. He inclined his head, "I have already apologized to you both, and I can do no more. However, it is good that you both are here. I must send Nicolai out on another mission the first thing in the morning, and you may remain with me, Sonja, until he returns."

Sonja didn't like that Nicolai was being sent out so soon after they got together, and her displeasure showed in her eyes. "And what is the mission this time, Sergei? What are you having my love doing now?" She looked over her shoulder at Nicolai, a wicked grin crossing her lips. "Do you think you'll be up to leaving first thing, Nicolai? After what happened between us earlier, do you think you'll be ready to leave me so soon?"

The boss smiled and answered her question, "It is something like what you just went through... though this time, there are no family members involved, and he has no connections to any of them... As you know, Dmitri was sent to the gas chamber because of the trial. The prosecutor himself has a beautiful young daughter... and revenge runs deep in the family."

He chuckled, the sound coming out quite evilly, "Nicolai is the only one I would trust to be able to lead a mission like this. The daughter and her best friend are returning on a noon plane from the hiding her father sent her to. I intend to bring them into our little organization... the offspring of that snake should make a fine pet and plaything for myself... But I know I won't get her unmolested unless Nicolai goes to keep her safe while the boys rape her friend."

Nicolai waited for his brother to finish speaking before he answered his love, smiling back at her look, knowing that she would be able to hold her own in bed this evening, "I don't wish to leave you Sonja... but if what he says is true, I will return to you at our main location before tomorrow is out..."

Sonja shook her head in denial. Dmitri? Dead? The FEDS had kept her without television or internet while they hid her from the family. She stumbled back a step, leaning against Nicolai for support. "Dmitri dead? It can't be. How is his family holding up? Ekaterina? Stasziya? Yvgeny?" She whispered to Nicolai before looking to his brother again. "I did not know, Sergei. The house where I was when Nicolai came tonight was one of five that I've been moved to since the whole circus started. The others had no television or internet for me to keep updated on what was going on."

Nicolai took Sonja's shoulders as she leaned back against him. He let her rest there, against his strong chest, answering her words, "I'm sorry Sonja, we didn't realize you were under such lockdown... he was put to death last weekend. Ekaterina is trying to hold up... we brought her safely to Sergei's residence. Poor Yvgeny was taken into custody along with Dmitri, after you were hidden. He has not been released. Stasziya has completely disappeared. She was not found by either the Feds, or our men." He leaned over to kiss her neck, even as Sergei finished answering her.

"I too, must apologize for assuming you would know. As it is right now, I am still trying to completely pick up the pieces from what the Feds did to the family. It's a mess; I have even had to sacrifice some cells to save others. But we shall pull out of this, and we shall have our revenge on them... Tonight, a police station in the far south end will suffer a tragic 'accident' during shift change... Tomorrow, Nicolai will capture the daughter of the prosecutor, and we shall turn her into our newest whore..."

Sonja trembled, ashamed that she hadn't heard about Dmitri or Yvgeny; but she had an inkling of where Stasziya might be. She would talk to Nicolai about it after he got the new mission done. She didn't want to distract him from what he already had to do, and she knew that the only way Stasziya would let anyone in would be if it was her blood family. "Would it be alright if I spent some time with Ekaterina tomorrow, then? I'd like to let her know that I'd had nothing to do with what the corrupt federals did. And as I said, that DVD is proof of that. It shows the feds trying to tell me what to say, and trying to force me to testify against Dmitri."

Nicolai knew it would be up to Sergei to decide if she could go to see the older woman. Ekaterina had been like a mother to both him and his brother after their own parents died, and they both treated her with respect. Sergei nodded readily, "I see no reason you can't... we will leave tonight, you and I, and go to my place in the city, the one where the girls are trained as well. Ekaterina is living in their old penthouse. I have left it to her, while I take the slightly smaller room below. There is plenty of room for you to stay with her until Nicolai returns. And it would be good for her to know what you have told me, set her mind at ease... plus it would be good for her to have another woman from the family around to talk with."

Sonja listened, and then replied, "Nicolai is going with us as well. He could leave for his mission from there. I don't think it would be a good thing for us to be apart tonight. We have a lot of time to make up for." She turned to look up at Nicolai, lightly kissing his jaw. She turned to face him, her arms slipping around his neck as she stretched up on her toes and kissed his lips softly before laying her head against his shoulder, whispering softly against his neck, so only he heard her words. "There is no way we are sleeping apart tonight, moya l'ubov'. I want to feel you inside me again, your body lying on top of mine, your chest against my breasts."

Sergei chuckled and nodded, "Of course, Sonja... you are a pair of lovesick doves." He turned away and walked to a door at the far end of the room, giving them some privacy as he ordered his car brought around. Nicolai eagerly returned her kisses and smiled at her words, "I would have it no other way, moj dorogoj... you belong to me now... and I want to feel you wrapped around me as I fill you again."

Sonja giggled at Sergei's words, though he had already left the room. "What did he expect...For me to hate you? If it had been anyone other than you that came to bring me back, and did what you did, I would have hated them. But... I must say, Nicolai, I've been in love with you for years. But you always had girls hanging all over you. I didn't say anything because I didn't think you felt the same way about me." She pressed herself against him, her soft breasts flattening against his hard chest. "You were the reason I was still a virgin earlier. I never met anyone who grabbed my attention the way you did. I wanted you to be my first. And now, I will not need anyone else, just you. Nicolai, when this is over, I want to have your chil-."

Nicolai had to chuckle at Sergei as well, but his attention was nearly immediately drawn downward as his girl, the only girl in his life that he loved, pressed herself into him. He felt her chest pressing into his and gave a low grunt as she whispered. He answered her back, "You always have been the only woman I love, Sonja... because of my job and position, I often have had women that are interested in me... but none of them were you." He leaned down to kiss her gently on the lips and run one of his hands through her hair and down her back, "I would want no other woman to be mine and bare my children..." He smiled down at her, then motioned that they should follow Sergei, who had re-entered and was waiting for them by the door.

Sonja smiled at Nicolai, and then turned to look at Sergei, blushing softly as she realized he'd seen the moment the two of them shared, even though he couldn't hear their words. Before picking her bag back up to follow them from the room, she whispered, "If that was your way of asking me to be your wife, moya sladkaya, sladkaya Nicolai, then, da. I will be your wife. I want to spend my life with you." Taking Nicolai's hand in hers, she picked up her bag again, and then followed them both from the room.

As they walked across the room toward Sergei, the last thing he said to her was, "Moya L'ubimaya... Moya L'ubimaya, Krasivaya Zon'aa... Nothing could make me happier." Nicolai's brother appeared to be rather amused; a grin spreading across his face as they approached and he patted them both on the shoulder, then led them out the door.

A pair of armed guards led them down the halls and stairs to the opposite side of the club, where a black armoured limo waited for them. They piled in quickly before the driver expertly pulled away. In the outskirts of the city, the leaders of the family kept a mansion; no one knew who owned it except those few that lived there. The mansion itself was built exclusively for the comfort of the Mafia bosses and the families.

It was here that Dmitri and Ekaterina lived, and now where Sergei did as well. Because of the respect for his uncle, he let Ekaterina have the entire Master suite of rooms to herself, the ones reserved for the Mafia boss, until such time as she decided to move into another room. Because of this, he had taken a guest room, and Nicolai and now Sonja, would have another.

In the back of the property are the other buildings. An old barn, converted into a stable and kennels... a set of three large warehouses, and a 'block' house... a square building designed like an apartment building. These buildings all served the purposes of the Mafia...

The limo pulled up in front of the ornate gates, and was instantly admitted then it drove straight up the asphalt lane to the front of the spacious building. A butler met them, opening the door so that first Sergei, then Nicolai and Sonja could step out. Sergei led the way into the mansion, now their home, "I will bid you both a fond goodnight, and wish that if you manage to sleep... you have pleasant dreams. Nicolai, I'll see you in the morning if you can manage to drag your ass out of bed... and I'll tell Ekaterina that you will see her in the morning Sonja..."

He walked away from them then, and the butler motioned for them to follow him. He led them up a grand set of stairs, and down a long hall to a pair of doors in the right side. At the far end, another set of doors would lead to the Master suite... across the hall would be Sergei's room. After they entered, the butler bowed. "I'll see that you aren't disturbed..." he said, in a thick Nordic accent and closed the doors.

Sonja smiled at Nicolai as the butler closed the doors, a twinkle in her eye. "So, you want some of this?" she said with a soft purr as she motioned to her slim body. She watched him step towards her, and held up a hand, the twinkle in her eye getting brighter. "Ah Ah Ah! Not yet, lover boy!" she purred out. "Strip for me, Nicolai. I want to watch you undressing for me first. Then I want you to wait on the bed for me." Her tongue ran lightly over her luscious lips before she finished, "I want to give you a show that you'll love. And I want to watch you getting hard for me."

He stared at her lithe and beautiful body as she asked him a question. His intent must have been evident, for she began to tease him, telling him to get over on the bed and lay down if he wanted to see a show and have her. He complied, in no way going to decline such an order... he wanted her, and he wanted her now... but he could wait that long, "For You, Sonja..." He stepped across to stand next to the bed and slowly stripped his clothing from his body. His hard and muscled chest came into view as he lifted his shirt off, then kicked off his shoes and pushed his pants and boxers down. His hardening cock came into view, and he crawled onto the bed to lie down and watch her.

Sonja watched as her man, her love, stripped for her, then lie down on the bed, letting her watch as his cock hardened. She licked her lips again then gave him a seductive smile. Her hands came up, slowly unbuttoning her top and freeing the tie, letting the fabric fall from her arms to bare her breasts to his gaze. Her hands moved to cup her breasts, hefting the C cup mounds in her small hands, her thumbs grazing over her pebbled nipples. Her eyes never left his body as she watched his cock harden even more. "Like what you see, moya l'ubov'?"

He gazed at her with appreciation of her beauty; no one was more perfect than her. Her breasts were the exact size and looked magnificent on her, "How could I not love what I see.... you are more beautiful than the stars in the heavens..." He breathed, huskily as he stared at her. His cock rapidly rose to meet her gaze, going from slightly hard to semi hard and further in the space of only a few moments. He was near being as hard as he had been when he had taken her the first time in her home.

Sonja purred and smiled at him, turning around, wiggling her ass at him. Her short skirt just barely covered her ass and as she swayed, the fabric swished, showing glimpses of her derriere. Bending over, she spread her legs, watching him through her scissors as her hands moved up to hook under the sides of her panties, slowly dragging them down and giving him a peep at her mound. The very mound he deflowered just a couple hours earlier. "And this, moya l'ubov'? Don't you just want to bury yourself inside this tight little hole? After all, you've been the only one in it, and crafted it to fit your cock perfectly."

He couldn't drag his eyes away from her, not that he wanted to. As she moved to bend and pull her panties down, he swallowed. She was such a horrible tease... gods he wanted to ream her ass... and that was what she was asking as she gave him peeks of her flesh. His voice was deep with lust, "You know I want to... I want to jam my entire length into both of your holes... fill you as only I can..."

Sonja purred as she stood back up, turning back to face him, her eyes going to his hard cock, which had swollen even larger than before. "Spread your legs, Nicolai." She watched as he spread his legs, and then crawled up next to him on the bed, her skirt, stockings and heels still on her. She kept herself low to the bed, letting her hair brush along his legs as she moved up, then the outsides of her breasts brushed against his thighs. "Time for the fun to begin moyej l'ubvi...and you're going to get the best blow job you've ever experienced."

He groaned as she climbed up between his legs, her hair and then her breasts brushing his skin as he looked down himself past his rod that stuck straight into the air, at her. He couldn't believe that she was doing this, but there was no way he could or would stop her. He was rather at a loss for words after she spoke, but he managed to croak out, "The fun won't end for the rest of the evening, moyej l'ubvi... I long to see what you can do..."

Sonja smiled up at him, the look in her eyes promising him that he was going to like what she was going to do. Reaching the juncture of his thighs, she smirked and leaned down, her tongue slipping out to brush lightly over his balls and the base of his cock. Slowly, she licked up his length, her tongue bathing his cock as she moved up to his tip. She licked his head, her tongue sliding over the cum-slit at the very tip. She was definitely going to tease him...A lot. As she felt him thrusting up, wanting to slide into her mouth, she gave a low, throaty laugh and moved her head to the side, sliding her tongue back down his length.

He waited and didn't have to wait long. She began to tongue his cock and balls, licking him from the bottom to the top. Oh how much of a tease she was. He tried to get her to go on his cock, but was met with empty air and another lick down his shaft. A growl of frustration and muttered Russian curses slipped from his lips as he glared playfully at her. Just wait, he thought, just wait until I get you under me later... He shook his head and resolved to enjoy this as she teased him relentlessly.

She licked her lips as she slowly and methodically licked every inch of his shaft, feeling him tense up under her tormenting tongue. She knew what he wanted, and she wanted it too, but she wanted to get him to that point just before he blew. Every stroke of her tongue was designed to bring him closer to that point, and she even worked her mouth further down, licking his full, aching balls with her tongue, then sucking each one into her mouth for a full bath. Finally, sensing he was at that point, she stopped and slid her mouth back up his length, taking his rock hard, purple tip into her mouth and sucking on it while swirling her tongue around his head. Finally, she drove down on him, feeling his cock sliding further into her mouth as she started working his length over with her deliciously naughty mouth.

"Aaahhhhggg..." he groaned as she suddenly popped over his head and sucked him into her mouth. He hadn't expected that, thinking that perhaps she was going to drive him over the edge and make him cum before he even got to fuck her. Now he was going to have to try extra hard not to cum... Her mouth was more talented than it looked, and he wondered if she had ever given a blow job before and how many if so. He grinned down at her, reaching for her head to stroke his fingers through her hair as she made his mind go in circles with lust.