Taken to a New World Ch. 01

Story Info
Sweet girl is forced into submission and slavery.
1.5k words
3.92
67.2k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 04/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************This story only involves characters OVER the age of 18! Although it is a non-consent story, rape in real life is a disgusting crime that I do not advocate. Keep fantasy and reality separate!************

He patiently bided his time, watching the house until well after all the lights had been turned off. When he felt the time was right, he pulled his car around the side of the house and approached the front door.

Out here in the country, there were no streetlights to reveal him. Out here in the country, people never locked their doors. That included his prey tonight. The poor girl, she had stayed home alone on yet another Friday night and had long ago strayed from the habit of locking the doors. Just as he expected, the doorknob turned in his hand and he quietly entered the house, shutting the door behind him.

He had been watching her for a few weeks and had a general idea of where her bedroom would be. Slipping through the silent house, he opened the first door. Bathroom. He moved to the next. It was obviously hers, the walls covered in pictures and awards and the floor littered with clothes. He allowed his eyes to adjust to the darkness and saw the bed was empty. He knew she was here...

He moved through the house toward a slightly cracked door. He pushed it open slowly to try to stifle the creaks of the old hinges. His heart began to race when he saw her. She must have fallen asleep watching a movie in her parents' bedroom; the TV screen glowed faintly still as she hadn't turned it off. It cast just enough light to illuminate her young body on the bed. He looked her over, assessing his prize. He had time to linger, it was the dead of night and no one usually came home until well into the next day.

She was sprawled across the large bed, wearing nothing except a pair of light pink boy cut panties with the word "Sweetheart" sprawled across her firm butt. Her arms were under her pillows and her smooth, toned legs were spread. His heart pounded hard in his chest as he pulled the rope from his pocket. Her back rose slightly as she calmly breathed in her sleep.

Her vulnerable form was almost too much for him to control himself; he had wanted to get her into the car and on the road fairly quickly to make it to his place as soon as possible. Now he wasn't so sure he'd be able to contain his lust so long. He liked to draw out the first rape, get her so scared that she would be delirious. But seeing this sweet, young girl hardly clothed and sprawled out in front of him was proving to be too tempting.

His erection strained against his jeans as he crawled onto the bed and positioned himself on top of her, straddling her tight little ass. She began to stir almost immediately and he sprang into action. He caught her arms as she pulled them from beneath her head to push herself up. Her head still clouded with sleep, her head fell back to the pillows as he expertly tied her wrists together behind her back. He paused halfway through to clasp one hand on her mouth, silencing her startled scream as she started to realize the situation.

He leaned close to her ear and whispered in a dangerous growl, "If you make one sound, I'll slit your throat and fuck your corpse. You got that?" She let out a frightened whimper and nodded her head. He slowly removed his hand and went back to tightly binding her wrists together as she breathed heavily beneath him. He looked down at her shaking form beneath him, her muscles quivering in fear. He couldn't wait for this one.

Moving off of her, he pulled his shirt over his head and began to unzip his pants. At the sound of his zipper, she began to kick her legs and push her body away from him, managing to push herself until she was laying on her side across the top of the bed, back to the wall. Knees pulled up, she attempted to cover her exposed chest, obviously embarrassed at her exposure and lack of ability to cover up with her hands tied. "Please... please... Don't hurt me..." Her voice was soft and quivering with fear as she pleaded.

He reached his hand out to comfortingly stroke her cheek, but firmly grasped her chin as she pulled her face away. "You just be a good girl for Daddy and everything will be fine. Be a bad girl... And I'll make sure you regret it." Tears threatened to spill from her eyes as she met his gaze; he hardly heard her say "Okay" as she shyly looked away his undressing form.

He took off his pants and boxers, throwing them to the floor before grabbing her ankles and yanking her toward him. His hands slid up her taut legs and he slipped his fingers beneath the elastic of her girlish panties, wasting no time. Her body tensed and she cried out, "No! Please, wait! Don't! I'll... I'll use my hands! Please don't make me do this!" He groaned at her pleas, her frightened voice making his hard cock pulse.

He needed to get off quick, but also wanted to savor her pleas more. He decided to take her up on the alternative offer, but not exactly how she'd planned. "Alright, I'll let you keep that little pussy of yours, but only if you come over here and give me the best blowjob I've ever had. If I don't cum quick enough, then you lose. Deal?" Tears flowed down her face as she bit her lip and whispered, "Deal," as she protectively pulled her legs up and away from him.

He reached out and grabbed a handful of her long hair and pulled her off the bed until she was kneeling by the side of the bed, her face level with his crotch. He knew she wasn't a virgin, but she was still sweetly innocent and blushed at the sight of his throbbing cock so near to her face. He pushed impatiently against her lips and she slowly opened them, allowing his thick cock to stretch her mouth wide open. His musky scent filled her nose as he fed her more of his cock, salty precum depositing on her tongue.

She sucked pathetically and he tightened his grip in her hair, "Use your tongue you stupid bitch. Or do I need to help you?" He forced her head down his cock until she was gagging, her throat muscles tightening deliciously on his head. He did this multiple times before relaxing his grip, giving her one more chance to please him. She obediently began moving her tongue against his hard cock as she sucked much harder than before, her tongue rolling against and massaging the underside of his member, the way she would suck on a melting popsicle.

He groaned and pressed his hips forward, thrusting her head slightly back and forth, gradually getting deeper with each thrust. It wasn't long before he felt his balls swelling and he looked down at the young girl, her cheeks bulging with his intruding cock and her eyes shut tight. He tugged on her hair and ordered, "Look at Daddy while you're sucking his cock, bitch." She reluctantly opened her teary eyes and looked up at him, his eyes glazed over with lust. He began slamming into her mouth fiercely, groaning as her tongue and throat muscles flexed against the invasion.

Finally, he groaned loudly and pulled her head completely against his pelvis, his cock forced down her throat as he came in her mouth. She choked and gagged against the expelling member, unable to breath. Her spasms coaxed even more fluids from him as he drained down her throat.

Pulling from her mouth, she gasped in a breath of air and began choking on his fluids, drooling a large amount down her chest and onto the floor. His hand slapped her harshly across the face, knocking her to the floor without his hand holding her up. "You bad little girl! How dare you waste Daddy's cum!" She cried out as she landed on her side and began to cry in earnest, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't hurt me; I'll be a good girl!"

He pounced on top of her and tightened his hand around her throat, cutting off her air. Her frightened eyes looked up at him, begging him for mercy. However, he did not loosen his grip until she quit struggling and lost consciousness.

Now that he had better control over himself, it was time to pack her up and head out. He redressed himself and pulled the blanket off the bed, wrapping her in it and carrying her out to his car. He carelessly deposited her upon the floor of the backseat and climbed into the driver's seat.

Heading toward the highway, he turned on the radio and sped toward his destination. Enough time lost already.