Taken to a New World Ch. 02

Story Info
Sweet girl is forced into submission and slavery.
1.2k words
3.73
50.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 04/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

************This story only involves characters OVER the age of 18! Although it is a non-consent story, rape in real life is a disgusting crime that I do not advocate. Keep fantasy and reality separate!************

She awoke slowly, first feeling the vibrations of the car and hearing the soft radio. Slowly, she became aware of her aching body, her shoulders and back ached fiercely and her throat was sore and her mouth was parched. The blanket was wrapped tightly around her and she felt it against her skin when she moved. It was making her feel very constricted and overheated.

Then, she finally remembered the events that had occurred at her house and her eyes shot open, only to see the floor of the car. Her arms had fallen asleep long ago, entrapped behind her back and she unable to move more than a little wiggling. A small whimper escaped her mouth before she had the chance to silence it.

He heard her wiggling and the whimper had verified his thoughts that she may have awoken. The timing was good, he thought, as he had just been about to pull off at a rest stop to relieve himself. He pulled the car off to the next rest stop; it was rundown and deserted, obviously not often visited by anyone.

Turning off the car, he got out and stretched before opening the back door closest to her head. She shyly looked up at him from the floor and whispered coarsely, "I hurt." The sound of her voice sent a spark through his body and straight to his groin. He debated what to do with her and decided he'd rather take care of her needs now and be able to get straight to business when they finally reached his hide out.

"You need to piss?" She blushed and looked away from him, nodding her head. He leaned down and used the blanket to drag her out of the car, dropping her on the pavement unceremoniously. She cried out as she landed on her bound arms and managed to roll herself onto her stomach, still tangled in the blanket.

Her face pressed into the ground, he could barely make out her plea. "My arms, please..." He kneeled down beside her and pulled her face up to his by her hair, forcing her to crane her neck painfully. He growled into her ear as her breathing quickened in his, "I'm giving you a chance to be a good girl. I'm gonna untie your wrists. You're gonna walk over to that tree line right there, take a piss, and walk right back over here. If you try to make a break, I'll chase you down with my car and beat you until you wish for death."

With that, he dropped her head to the ground and began the process of roughly untangling her. He finally got her covered and, in the glow of the streetlights, got his first good look at her mostly naked body. She squealed when he reached out and grabbed a breast in his hand, squeezing it painfully.

She could see he was getting excited and she desperately wanted to avoid being raped, especially out her in the open, dirty parking lot. "Please! I have to go! Please untie me?" He broke out of his thoughts at her words and gave her right breast a firm slap. "You do what I say, when I say. You have no voice in this! But I don't want you pissing all over the place so get your slutty ass up and go."

His words stung but she was relieved as he flipped her over and took off her bindings. Her freed arms fell uselessly to her side, still asleep as she felt the awful tingling sensation of circulation returning.

She tried desperately to push herself up and not displease her captor, but could not move herself even an inch up. He sighed angrily and grabbed her by one arm, pulling her forcefully to her feet. She wobbled dangerously but managed to keep herself upright and walk the few yards to the tree line.

Looking behind her, she saw him leaning against the car and watching her intently. She shook her arms to gain a little more function and went to the opposite side of the tree, pushing her back up against it for support and sliding down a little. Unwilling to take them off, she pulled her panties to the side as she relieved herself.

He watched her, slightly annoyed at her going to the opposite side of the tree where he couldn't as well keep an eye on her in case she ran. She stood for a moment with her panties aside after finishing, realizing she had nothing to wipe with. Unhappily, she replaced her panties on her wet crotch and slowly turned back to face him.

He watched as she modestly covered her breasts and stood still, looking at him and then nervously to the ground. He was ready to fulfill his threat and run her down as she slowly began to walk back toward him. When she got within a few feet, she stopped and continued to look at his feet, unsure of what to do.

She heard his zipper and again became worried, backing away from him and beginning to cry. "Please, I was good!" Her plea was cut short as his had shot out and caught her by the throat, pulling her closer to him again. "Stay." His voice growled dangerously as he pulled his cock out of his pants.

Her eyes were shut tight until she heard the steady flow of urine hitting the ground. She opened her eyes curiously and saw his stream hitting just in front of her feet. She averted her eyes from the scene until he finished and shoved himself back into his pants. He had to make sure she wasn't going to pull any shit while he relieved himself.

He ripped her arms from her chest and grabbed the rope, again tying her wrists together, but in front this time. She took the opportunity to bargain with him, "Please don't tie me back up! I'll be good... You can just leave me here and no one will know any better! I won't tell anyone, I promise I won't!" He yanked her naked body against his chest by her wrists and used his free had to grasp her face, harshly saying, "I could kill you right now and leave your body here and you're right, no one would know any better. Or you could shut your fucking mouth and live."

Tears sprang from her eyes but she kept quiet as he shoved her back into the car and onto the floor, tossing the blanket on top of her before slamming the door shut. She heard the engine start and felt the car begin to move again.

The blanket over her face felt stifling, but she was afraid to move it or ask if she could. Closing her eyes, she tried her best to sleep while she could. He impatiently sped toward his house, hardly able to concentrate knowing that his prize was helpless in the back.

He was glad that she had offered little resistance at the stop and now in the car, as he would hate to have to kill such a beauty before using her fully. The sun was just barely peeking over the horizon as he pulled into the garage of his home and shut the engine off.