Taken To & At Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my high began to settle, John reached around legs and picked them both off the floor. I was pressed against the wall, my pussy fully exposed for deep penetration as John drove into me again and again. He was deeper than ever as I cried out in discomfort and passion. Finally, he pushed in one final time. I could again feel his fat cock pulsing inside me. Locking our eyes, he started pumping his cum deep into my belly.

The last few cock convulsions sent what was left in his balls into me. "That was wonderful John." "Promise I can visit you after this trip?" "I love being your cock bitch." He smiled and told be I had a fine piece of ass and said that he had some free time next Wednesday, in the afternoon. He let me back down on the floor. No sooner had I started to pick up my cloths than we heard my husband and Henry talking as they walked down the hall.

In a panic, I picked up the rest of my cloths and found a nightshirt to pull over me. They walked in the door as I quickly jumped in bed and grabbed a book. John was already in bed, he was still naked but pretended to read a magazine. My nipples and pussy were still bright red and engorged from the fuck John gave me. Worse, yet, I started feeling a familiar wetness on my pussy. John hadn't been lacking in cum, regardless of how often he took me. As my husband undressed and got in bed next to me, my pussy started to ache as I longed to get fucked again. Having just been fucked and then having my husband lay next to me was an incredible turn on.

Fortunately, it was late and both my husband and Henry just wanted sleep. As I lay there, staring across to john, I could see him smile as he pulled back his covers revealing his semi-erect cock. I licked my lips then winked at him after which he turned over and went to sleep. I drifted off eventually, not realizing just how much cum was leaking out of me.

The next morning, my crotch was sticky and almost stuck together from John's cum. There was also a nice stain on the sheets. I quickly got up to take a shower. Looking in the mirror, and to my horror, I found that John had given me four hickeys. He had left two purple marks on each side of my lower neck and two on my right breast. I hadn't even noticed him sucking my tits last night. I took a long shower then applied some base to my neck along with a high collared shirt. It would need to be a while before I let my husband see my tits.

As we packed, John volunteered to drive back with me so the other two could talk business. How nice of him. I knew the drive would be eventful. As we left the city, I asked John if he would like his bitch could suck his big, black cock? He looked a little surprised but told me to take it out and he expected me to swallow. "Anything you want lover."

"I love being your bitch?" I continued to talk to him as I teased his cock. I love making cocks wet and then blowing on them. They always react, making the cockhead swell up and then back down. John Began, "I think this trip has turned you into a good little slut. I can't wait to watch the movie I made of you getting your ass raped." I had forgotten about the tape and pleaded with him not to show it to anyone. "Just concentrate on my cock. I'm only going to show it to a few of my friends. Maybe I'll even introduce you to them. I'll have you over to my apartment while they watch. I'm sure they'd like to meet you."

His talking unnerved me but my pussy was reacting to it, especially when I started stroking myself. John came hard in mouth before I could bring myself off. I was a hot sticky load and seemed much stronger tasting than before, especially smelly. I swallowed most and then rubbed the rest into my pussy with my hand. I was close and putting his come on me took me over the edge. I came hard as I massaged his semen into my pussy.

We were almost home when John said that I had better do something about my cum breath. Not only did I have very evident breath of what I had been doing, my hand still had cum as well. There was no water and no breath mints in my purse. I had to move fast once home. As soon as we pulled up, I ran to the bathroom claiming a pee emergency.

John and I did hook up several times after the trip and he did show me the video. It was wildly erotic to seem myself in a movie getting fucked. It was surreal. My husband and I play rougher now and we have actually experimented a few times sexually. It was this new found trust and experimentation that led me to confess to my husband. He was glad I told him and actually wanted to see the video. It cost me a night of being John's sex slave to get a copy, but it was worth it to watch and reap my husband's reaction ;)

12