Taken to the Cabin Ch. 03

Story Info
An emotional outburst has consequences.
2.1k words
4.33
61.8k
46

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/19/2023
Created 10/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. I do not condone any violence or rape in real life. This chapter is a bit of a rough one; if that's not your thing, don't read any further.

This chapter is also a little shorter than the others so far. In the grand scheme of the story, it seemed to make the most sense to end this chapter where I did. That being said, the next one is definitely the longest yet, and I'm excited to share it with you very soon!

As always, any constructive feedback is really appreciated.

WhisperingLilac

**********

Seth watched the girl slumbering in his arms closely, a feeling resembling pride spreading through his chest. Those beautiful chestnut curls were laid over his arm and he could smell the shampoo he'd bought for her; strawberry and mint. For once, her features were relaxed and worry-free. The kidnapper reflected on the last couple of days. Violet was a challenge, but not in the way he had expected; he had anticipated her fear and her anger - in his fantasies from before, he had revelled in the idea of controlling the fear and anger, restraining, punishing, hurting - yet he had not expected how much he would care. He could feel Violet's judgement on him as a master and, he had to admit, it hurt him to consider that she might think he was inept in caring for her. It had hurt him enough to make him want to hold her body in his, manipulate her sexual core, to remind both her and himself that he was capable.

Seth had loved making Violet cry, making her tremble in fear and making her ass turn red. He had loved toying with her, fucking her and making her choke on his cock. He had also loved caressing her, comforting her and listening to her soft, restful snores. Seth wasn't sure if he could balance these sides of himself in the right way, but he was going to give it his best goddamn shot.

Careful not to wake her, the man slowly stood up and carried his sleeping captive to her bedroom. Confident that she was still dozing, he placed her down on her bed and pulled the duvet over her nude body. After admiring her for another few hedonistic moments, Seth exited the room, leaving his slave to rest.

When Violet woke, she thought that she was in her own bed at home. She snuggled under the duvet, basking in the drowsy sensation only achievable by indulging in an afternoon nap. A few seconds ticked by and an underlying feeling of dread crept up on Violet.

Suddenly, it was all back. The cabin. The rape. The spanking. The throat-fucking. Her Master. Her orgasms. Despair filled Violet once again.

Immediately agitated, the girl scurried to the bathroom and poured herself a glass of water. As the glass emptied, she began to calm slightly; she was okay, she'd survived so far and she would continue to do so, until her family, or her friends, or the police tracked her down and rescued her. For now, she would sit tight and try not to lose her mind.

Violet wandered back to the bed and set herself down. With nothing to do other than dwell on her own thoughts her mind drifted back to home. Violet imagined her parents panicking when they realised she was missing, calling her phone to try to contact her, talking to her friends about where they last saw her. It was difficult to envision what the search would be like when she couldn't even remember how she was taken. The extent of her memory was putting on the now-destroyed skater dress and replying in the group chat with her work friends about what time she was getting a taxi to go into town. Had she met Seth in a club after having one too many and fallen for his charms, agreeing to go back to his place only to end up duct-taped and helpless? Had he been the taxi driver, pretending to take her into town but ultimately taking her for himself? Or had he come into her home before she even had a chance to go out, snatching her from her own bedroom?

The thought of how her normal life came crashing down into the nightmare she was currently living was too much for Violet. The trauma was catching up with her and her heart ached for her parents, her home, her old life. So she wept. She curled up on her side and wept pure, heartbroken tears for the past existence she was frightened she'd never get back to.

The lock clicked and the door opened, but Violet couldn't bring herself to look up as her captor entered the room.

"Violet?" he asked, his voice quizzical. The girl raised her head enough to see that he was carrying a plate of food. Seth shut the door behind himself and perched on the end of the bed, next to his sobbing fuck toy.

"I brought you dinner," he offered, tilting the plate so that she could see the sandwich, cut into triangles, and the vegetable sticks. Violet closed her eyes and shook her head. A small bubble of anger began to grow inside Seth. There he was, recognising his previous mistake of not feeding the girl enough and now she didn't want the fucking meal he'd prepared her? Exhaling sharply, the man put the plate on the duvet and roughly pulled Violet up into a sitting position.

"What has gotten into you?"

"I miss my family and my friends. I want to go home." Tears continued to roll down her cheeks.

"Well tough," Seth snapped. "This is your home now, you'd better yet used to it. No point wailing like a child about it." Violet blinked at him, blown away by his insensitivity to her feelings.

"Eat, Violet," he barked, holding the food in front of her face now.

"I don't want your food!" Violet shouted, hitting the plate out of her captor's hand and onto the floor, where it smashed into pieces. Seth stared at her open-mouthed, shocked into speechlessness by the girl.

"I don't want your food and I don't want you! You can't not feed me for however long and then think it's okay because you bring me a goddamn sandwich. You're crazy, you have these insane mood swings and it scares me," she ranted, adrenaline coursing through her veins as she spoke her mind.

"You hurt me and rape me and leave me locked in this room with nothing to do, whenever it suits you. I am not an object or a 'sex toy', I am a human being!" Seth's teeth were gritted in fury and his fists clenched and unclenched as processed her words. She bravely met his steely gaze and awaited his response.

"How DARE...what the FUCK," Seth hissed, trying to control his temper to avoid taking his anger out on Violet in an...unconstructive way. "You should be grateful you have such a good Master, Violet. I am trying to-"

"If you think I'm gonna thank you for kidnapping me and raping me, Seth, you have another thing coming."

"You disrespectful little WHORE!" Seth roared, rearing back and punching the wall in pure rage. Violet flinched, some of her courage beginning to drain. As the man yelled a wordless, animalistic shout of anger, he grabbed Violet's ankles and pulled hard, leaving her sprawled on her back in the middle of the bed. His hands shook as he unlocked the drawer next to the bed and pulled out four sets of handcuffs, the metallic, clinking sound a daunting notion as he dropped them next to the anxious girl awaiting the consequences of her foolishly defiant outburst.

"I am going to make you regret every single FUCKING word of that," the kidnapper growled as he effortlessly flipped Violet onto her stomach and aggressively cuffed her spread-eagled on the mattress. Tears sprang to her eyes at his fierce, forceful touch, but she contained herself, determined not to undermine her own bravery by apologising or begging for mercy now.

Her sight impeded by the position she was now restrained in, Violet used her hearing to try and predict her Master's movements. The door banged against the wall as he threw it open and stormed out of the room. All too soon, his heavy footsteps were audible again as he returned, his fury palpable in the air. Without any warning, a frighteningly loud whooshing noise filled the room and, before she could even process what this sound meant, an excruciating pain ripped across the back of Violet's thighs with a crack. A deafening scream reverberated off the walls. Before the scream had even ended, another whoosh, another crack, another scream. The girl pulled desperately against the handcuffs, twisting her body as much as she was able in a feeble attempt to escape the punishment.

Whoosh, crack, scream.

Whoosh, crack, scream.

"Please!" Violet croaked out after the fourth whip to her thighs. "Please, I'm sorry, please!"

Whoosh, crack, scream. This time Seth targeted her cheeks, which still held a pink glow from the morning's spanking. The pain was unlike anything Violet had experienced before.

Whoosh, crack, scream. Her voice was getting hoarser and her struggles clumsier.

"Please, Sir, please!"

Whoosh, crack, scream.

"Why would I stop, Slut? Don't you remember, I just hurt you and rape you? That's what you said, wasn't it?" Seth panted, before flicking his wrist and landing another sharp blow across the girl's ass.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry," she sobbed, but her pleading fell on deaf ears.

Whoosh, crack, scream. There was no way Violet could stop this from happening. This act was beyond a punishment. This wasn't for Violet. This was for Seth, as he allowed his rage to manifest itself in the whipping.

Whoosh, crack, scream.

Whoosh, crack, scream.

Whoosh, crack, scream.

And then another sound. A thud. Violet waited, but there was no more whoosing, no more whip biting into her ass cheeks. Just the panting of her Master as he admired the red stripes now adorning his slave's ass and thighs.

"Well, I suppose you're half right so far, Violet. I've hurt you. How about part two?" As the meaning of his words dawned on the helpless girl, she thrashed in her bonds once more.

"Please, I'm sorry, I've learned my lesson!" The only response was the sound of a zipper being pulled down. Rough hands grabbed Violet's ass, and then he was inside her. She whined as Seth rocked his hips, pushing his hard cock in and out of her pussy. His violent thrusts caused Violet to be pushed and pulled against the cold metal loops of her restrains and she yelled as they dug into her skin. There was no denying it, this fuck was for Seth and Seth only, but despite everything, despite the pain and the fear and the aggression, each thrust made Violet wetter and before she knew it, whimpers of sexual desire were escaping from her mouth.

"You see, Slut? You can say you don't want me all you like, but I know the truth. I know it turns you on when you are degraded, you are punished and you are taken like the little fuck toy you are," Seth growled, slamming against the girl's ass.

"No," she whined, not believing his words even as her slick pussy took his cock deeper and a shiver of lust shot down her spine. The man gripped onto her hips and hurried his pace, rapidly hammering into her. As the speed picked up, so did the captive's arousal and she got closer and closer to that sweet release. Abruptly, her Master pulled completely out and shot his load over her ass and thighs, cum sticking to the welts from the whip. Violet was partly relieved it was over, but - as much as she tried to ignore it - she was also disappointed and frustrated to be brought so close to the edge, only to be denied the orgasm she needed.

"Oh, I almost forgot part three of why I'm such a crappy Master. It was hurt, rape and then leave you locked in this room. Well-"

"Please, Sir," Violet whimpered once more. The door slammed shut. The floodgates opened and the girl bawled into her pillow, still spread eagle, with her Master's cum drying on her injured ass and thighs. It was at that moment Violet realised she could not wait, could not rely on her family, or friends, or the police to come and rescue her.

She had to escape.