Taken to the Cabin Ch. 06

Story Info
Seth has a surprise for Violet.
5k words
4.6
51.6k
51

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/19/2023
Created 10/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. I do not condone any violence or rape in real life.

Some of my readers requested longer chapters, so (although not by a huge margin) this one is the longest yet! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it.

Please do comment any constructive feedback down below; I always welcome honest responses!

WhisperingLilac

**********

Three loud knocks in succession were enough to drag Violet out of her doze.

"Violet!" Seth called through the door.

"Yes, Sir," she croaked drowsily, rubbing sleep out of her eyes.

"Ten minutes exactly to get ready for breakfast."

"Okay, Sir." The girl turned onto her side and the clock told her that it was just past 9am; that meant that she had slept for only about five hours. She had been so engrossed in her novel, she had foolishly valued reading the book over having a restful sleep. Groaning in anticipation at whatever the hell her captor had planned for the day, Violet rolled out of bed. Her thirst steered her towards the bathroom sink, whereupon she noticed that her glass had been replaced with a plastic cup. The reminder of her ill-advised escape attempt was somewhat jarring. Her hand quivered slightly as she filled the cup with water. The girl had never experienced fear like she had when she could hear Seth catching up to hear in the woods; she still couldn't quite believe he hadn't punished her for it. At the memory she felt shame, yet also...she couldn't bring herself to regret it. After all, if she hadn't have run away, would Seth still have come around to giving her the tiny bit of respect he had begun to show?

Pushing the thoughts out of her head, Violet drank the water down and returned the cup to the sink, before using the toilet, brushing her teeth and climbing into the shower. Trying to wash her hair as quickly as she could, she ended up getting shampoo suds in her eyes. The girl rinsed as best she could, however, the stinging sensation in her eyes forced her to keep them shut as she stumbled out of the shower, using an outstretched hand to grope the air in a bid to search for a towel. Violet shrieked as her hand grabbed a muscular bicep.

"What part of 'ten minutes exactly' did you not understand, Slave?" Seth growled as the girl blinked her eyes, still burning from the shampoo.

"I'm sorry, I was trying to be quick!"

"Well not quick enough," he muttered, grabbing the towel. "And remember your manners."

"I was going as fast as I possibly could, Sir, ten minutes isn't very long," Violet griped, feeling herself getting annoyed at Seth's unreasonable request. His eyes narrowed as he gathered her hair into a towel.

"I hope you're not questioning your master or talking back, because you know how I fucking feel about that." The girl winced as he roughly dried her hair, his hasty method efficient yet painful. Seth did like his captive to put up a fight, but through squirming and sobbing rather than questioning his actions or making smart fucking comments. The man considered what he had planned for later that day; there would be plenty of squirming and sobbing to come - he just had to be careful not to push too far too soon this time. He smiled in anticipation, his touch a little gentler after distracting himself with such thoughts. Besides, he needed to continue to show his caring side to Violet. Discarding the towel and picking up a hairbrush, he detangled her curls with a similar efficiency but a softer touch.

"Right, can I trust you to be a good girl at breakfast today? Or do I have to tie those wrists together?"

"You can trust me, Sir," the girl assured, staring down at the floor submissively. Internally she was still quite peeved at what she perceived to be unreasonable expectations, but forced the feeling to the back of her mind. Seth set the brush on a shelf and used his hand to steer Violet through the cabin via the small of her back. In the kitchen he stationed her by the stove, so that he could keep an eye on her as he prepared some porridge. Before too long, the breakfast was cooked. Seth sprinkled a handful of berries and squeezed a dollop of honey onto the bowl of oats and set it on the table, along with a spoon.

"Come, Slave, take a seat," he told her, patting his thighs as he lowered himself into the chair. The corners of the man's lips twitched in amusement as he watched the girl processing what he meant. Doing her best to control her reluctance to do so, Violet shuffled over and placed herself on the captor's lap.

"Good girl. I don't have much of an appetite this morning, so you enjoy your porridge and I'll just sit here and wait," he told her as his hands settled on her hips.

"In fact," he murmured into her ear. "The only thing I'm hungry for this morning is my delicious little fuck toy," Violet started to squirm, inadvertently rubbing Seth's cock through his jeans. Trying her best to ignore his words, she continued to eat her porridge. The girl was unsure if she should do so quickly, so that she could get off her the man's lap quicker, or she should drag her breakfast out, as there would surely be a sexual encounter waiting for her when she finished. Uncertain on the best course of action, Violet ate her food at a steady rate and imagined she was sat anywhere but on her kidnapper's lap. Seth began kissing and nipping her neck. Initially the kisses were gentle but, as the mealtime progressed, they grew firmer and more passionate.

"Your body was made to be fucked by me," the man growled lustfully into her skin. A shiver ran down Violet's spine and she wriggled on his lap, now able to feel his cock poking into her cheeks. Meanwhile, his hands began to stray from her hips, moving down to caress her thighs.

"Sir--"

"Eat your porridge and relax, Violet," he whispered, his mouth touching her ear and his hands shifting towards her mound. "We both know I'm going to take what I want, whether you like it or not." Seth used one hand to part her pussy lips and a finger on the other to stroke her clit. The girl whimpered. The sensual stroking made it extremely difficult for her to focus on her breakfast. The man's digit began to dip into his captive's pussy, quickly becoming slick with her juices. Soon his finger was thrusting in and out. Violet could not keep still.

"Please, Sir," the girl implored. In her head she was trying to make her disapproval clear, but her voice dripped with arousal.

A pinch on her clit from Seth made Violet drop her spoon into the bowl with a clatter.

"Oh my god," she panted. Suddenly the man stood and used her hips to yank her body up with his. Snaking one arm around his slave's waist, he used the other to launch the bowl of porridge across the table, producing a smash on the tiled floor and a gasp from the girl.

"I've been wanting to fuck you over this table since the day I stole you," Seth breathed as he sharply bent her at the waist. Her breasts pressed into the table and her ass stuck out invitingly. The sound of a zipper being undone echoed off the kitchen tiles. He ran his fingers over her slit and, through her fog of arousal, Violet cringed slightly at how wet she was, her body once again betraying her. The man gripped onto his captive's ass and thrust himself into her pussy.

"You're so fucking tight, Violet," he said, his voice heavy with eroticism. "You were made to be used by me." His hands slid between her body and the wooden surface she was leaning on as he fucked her, creeping up her body until they reached her breasts. Seth roughly grabbed them, squeezing the soft flesh possessively.

"Ah!" the girl yelped, pain radiating in her chest as her kidnapper used her breasts as leverage while he pistoned his cock in and out of her. The man loosened his grip and shifted his hands so his fingers were grasping his slave's hard nipples instead. He twisted and pulled the little nubs, just forcefully enough to make Violet cry out in protest. And yet, as small shockwaves of pain shot through her sensitive nipples, the girl found herself nearing the edge. So desperate for release, she pushed back into her master, instinctively timing her thrusts with his so that his thick cock hit her deeper.

"Cum for me, Violet," Seth growled, recognising that she was only moments away from orgasm. A wordless shout came from her mouth and her pussy clenched on the invading cock as she peaked. The man basked in the sight and sensation of his property, his Violet, spasming on his thick cock. Before she had even come down from her climax, or could fathom what was happening, Seth pulled out of her pussy and used two firm hands to yank her away from the table and push her onto her knees, manoeuvring the unsuspecting girl like a rag doll. Violet floundered on the kitchen tiles, trying to get her balance on her knees, as her master's cock was suddenly on her lips.

"Open," was all he said, yet his lustful tone and blazing eyes told her he would not tolerate any disobedience. The girl closed her eyes and parted her lips, Not wasting a second, Seth shoved himself deep into her throat. All it took was a single involuntary gag from Violet to bring the man to climax. His cum shot into her throat and mouth. Her eyes flew open and met the man's; his expression confirmed her unspoken question and she swallowed the thick fluid.

"What do you say to your master for letting you suck his cock and swallow his cum?" Seth asked the kneeling girl as he pulled his cock from between her full lips and tucked himself back into his jeans.

"Th-thank you, Sir?" she responded uncertainly.

"Good girl," he praised, a broad, self-satisfied smile on his face. Leaning down and taking Violet's head in his hands, he kissed her chestnut curls. He helped her back to her feet and set her down on a chair, where she recovered her breath while he set to work cleaning porridge oats off the tiles.

"So, Baby Girl, it seems to me that after a few...speed bumps, you're finally settling into your new life," Seth stated as he picked up broken pieces of the bowl. The shards of ceramic reminded Violet of the plate she had broken during her outburst that led to the whipping. She shivered at the memory of the whip biting into her flesh.

"Therefore, I think it's time to start your real training." He turned to her with a smirk to observe her reaction.

"My training, Sir?" she squeaked.

"Yes, to help you become a proper little slave, Baby. To know what to do to really please your master." His smile grew more sinister as he explained, his eyes glinting with menace.

"For a start, I have come to the conclusion that I would rather you always referred to me as 'Master', rather than just 'Sir'."

"Okay, S--er, Master," Violet said, considering this. "I thought...I thought before you told me I could call you 'Sir'?"

"Yes, well," he said, his menacing grin contradicting his sickly sweet tone. "I am inclined to change my mind. I could decide tomorrow that I want you to call me fucking Rumpelstiltskin and you would have to oblige."

"Okay, Master." The man exuded pleasure as he reached into the back pocket of his jeans and pulled out a simple black blindfold.

"I actually have a surprise for you," he said, leisurely advancing towards his slave with the blindfold. Violet swallowed nervously, but sat still as he stepped behind her and fastened it over her eyes. He helped her to stand and grasped her shoulders, using the hold to steer her up the stairs. The pair came to a brief stop as Seth opened a door, then pushed her forward a few more feet. Violet felt her heartbeat in her throat as her captor released her shoulders and locked the door behind them. The man watched her hands thrumming against her thighs restlessly for a moment, relishing her discomfort. She flinched slightly as he removed the blindfold, restoring her vision.

"Welcome to our playroom, Slave."

The sight the frightened girl was presented with was an acutely intimidating BDSM dungeon. The maroon-coloured walls were adorned with whips, canes, paddles and floggers. Shelves proudly presented a plethora of dildos, vibrators and butt-plugs. The room also boasted additional objects and apparatus unidentifiable to Violet. Against the back wall was a huge bed with a black metal frame and a red silk sheet.

The girl was frozen to the spot, wide-eyed and open-mouthed; she was stupefied at the barrage of BDSM paraphernalia in front of her. Violent imagery flooded her brain as she imagined how each diabolical instrument would be used on her.

All at once, she was yelling and weeping, her body a blur as she rushed past her master and flung herself at the locked door. She frantically pulled on the handle, all logical thought dissipating in her desperation to escape the dungeon. Seth watched calmly, his arms crossed and a sadistic smile on his face. His cock strained in his boxers as he observed the girl's anguish. Eventually her insistent rattling on the door handle slowed and she fell to her knees. Leaning her head against the door, the captive sobbed at the futility of her task. As she continued, Seth had to remind himself not to push her too far. His smile faded and he internally cursed himself for allowing his cruel nature to take over; he was supposed to be trying a gentler, nurturing tactic, after all. The man approached the crying girl and knelt down next to her. He stroked her back lightly, running his hand up her spine and over her shoulders.

"Come on now, Baby Girl, you're being dramatic. I'm aware that this must be overwhelming for you, so I am willing to forgo a punishment for this silly behaviour if you calm yourself down, stand up and face me by the time I have counted to ten." Seth withdrew his hand, rising to his feet and awaiting a response.

"One...two...three" The girl made no move.

"Four...five...six..." Seth had expected her to jump at the chance to skip a punishment.

"Seven...eight...nine..." He wondered if she would wait until the last minute to make a point.

"Ten." The man said the last number with a finality in his voice. Violet had sealed her own fate by failing to act. Seth sighed heavily, as if reluctant to be punishing the girl. In truth, he was excited at the opportunity, which it seemed to him had presented itself quite nicely. Suddenly, Violet was being abruptly yanked up by her armpits and twisted around to face her captor. Tears still dripping down her cheeks, she eyeballed the floor.

"Look at me, Slave." Hesitantly the girl glanced up at the man's solemn expression.

"You promised to be a better slave for me if I gave you more freedom and yet, here you are, continuing to defy me. I do understand that this room is intimidating...perhaps you just need some time in here to get to know it better." Violet sobbed harder and trembled on the spot, too frightened to do anything else. With a frown of false regret, her master scooped her up and carried her over to the king-sized bed, where he dumped her unceremoniously. The girl threw her arms over her face as Seth searched through a cupboard, too caught up in her emotions to attempt escape. He returned with four lengths of rope.

"Please," Violet wailed as the man tied her limp limbs to the bed frame. He ignored her pleading and, as he finished securing her, pulled something out of his pocket. The girl managed to blink back some of her tears to see what is was; a ball gag. She opened her mouth to protest, but Seth took the opportunity to push the ball behind her teeth and hastily fasten it.

"This is for your own good, Slave." Leaving Violet sobbing through her gag, the man strolled out of the room. She had completely worked herself up into a state. Once alone, her fear and distress began to transmute into frustration. As she writhed in her bonds, her wailing mutated into yelling. Violet screamed, shouted and cursed until her throat felt raw.

With time, her sorrow and resentment dissipated, replaced with weariness. The restrained girl reflected on her mistake; she had allowed her panic to consume her, and her emotional state was so unstable that once she had started to cry, she couldn't stop.

This was going to be a setback for her strategy.

As it turned out, Seth was not the only one with a plan in place. While he was playing the role of the caring master, Violet had cast herself as the submissive slave he desired. That way, she suspected she could be rewarded with more freedoms; after a while, the man might even let his guard down enough for her to escape, for real this time. It had surprised her how easy it had been to slip into the part; previously, she had been struggling to come to terms with the genuine pleasure she felt when her kidnapper touched her, but when she pretended to be the obedient fuck toy he wanted her to be, it was easy to imagine that her enjoyment was just a part of the act. It almost felt like a weight off her shoulders when she was portraying the perfect slave.

After what had only been one hour, but seemed to Violet like ten, Seth re-entered the playroom and sauntered over to the bed. Sticking out of his pocket was a miniature bottle of water. The girl gazed at it longingly; she had worked up quite a thirst. Her master loomed over her prone body with his arms crossed, his stance fiercely intimidating.

"Have you calmed down now, Slave?" he asked in a condescending tone, his eyebrows raised. Violet nodded her head and made a small noise of assent through the gag.

"Let me explain to you exactly what you did wrong, Violet. Your melodramatic response to the playroom was foolish, but justifiable; I am sure it is quite an overwhelming sight for someone with your naivety. What I found unacceptable was the fact that you outright ignored my instruction, while I was being exceptionally lenient and giving you a chance to modify your behaviour. I do not tolerate obstinacy." His intense stare as he explained her misdeeds caused the girl to actually feel ashamed at her actions. Seth bent down and unclasped the gag, gently pulling the rubber ball from her mouth.

"I'm sorry, Master," she croaked before she could be prompted. "I'll be a good girl now, I promise." The apology sounded genuine. The man felt something akin to pride in his chest. He climbed onto the mattress and set to work untying the ropes he had used to restrain his slave. Once he had freed her, Seth sat back on his knees and pulled Violet onto his lap, wrapping his sturdy arms around her shoulders and resting his chin on her tangle of curls. The tender hug was enough to elicit a few tears from the weary, emotional girl. Seth pulled back and wiped the moisture off of her cheeks.

"Okay," he said, unscrewing the cap on the water bottle and handing it to his captive. "Time to do some training." Violet tried to hide her apprehension at this notion as she guzzled the water. After passing the bottle back to Seth, she followed him over to a space on the wooden floor, when she noticed her palms were sweating.

"I thought we could begin with something simple; two submissive positions for you to use while we are together. The first one I call 'wait'." The slave fidgeted nervously, uncertain of what this meant exactly.

"Whenever you hear me order 'wait', you should get into the following position: kneel on the ground with your hands behind your back," he commanded. As she complied, he wandered over to a rack and removed a leather riding crop, turning it over in his hand before returning to the girl. Her heard raced as she eyed the crop, but the man placed it gently between her knees.

"Spread your legs wide," he told her, putting pressure on the riding crop to help guide Violet into shifting her legs further apart. She could feel her cheeks redden at the humiliation of having her pussy so exposed. Seth pressed the tip of the crop into her chin.

"Chin up, eyes on me." He walked around to inspect the girl from behind. The crop lightly caught her toes, which were poking out from under her ass.

12