Taken to the Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,314 Followers

"Ok." I answered, wondering what I had gotten myself into. I walked over to the bed and opened the bag that was laying out, and found my costume, if you could call it that. There were leg and arm pieces along with a sword. The main portion of the costume appeared to be a purple wrap around cape with a clasp on one corner and little else. I wondered if I was supposed to wear my underwear with it. I was just about to decide that I would when Nancy called through the door. "By the way, everything you need is in the bag."

I turned and looked in the bag and found one last piece which was a mesh men's thong. I got the idea the party was a... adult party, for lack of any better description. Oh well. I felt like I looked pretty good and I certainly didn't mind looking at scantily dressed women. I stripped my clothes off and dressed in the spartain costume.

I walked out of the bedroom and into the living room. I sat down in a chair to wait for Nancy to come out in her costume. I wondered what she had in mind to wear.

Nancy walked out of her room and I was glad I was sitting down. If I hadn't been I probably would have fallen over. She had on white high heels, and white thigh high stockings that disappeared under a frilly blue and white skirt. The skirt ran from the tops of her stockings, letting me just see that she had garters holding her stockings up, and up over her slim hips almost to her belly button. Above the skirt she had on what amounted to part of a bra, with straps over her shoulders and the bottoms of the cups holding up her breasts, but the bulk of her tits were completely on display. "What do you think?"

"All I can say is wow! Are you sure you want everyone to see your tits like that?"

"Oh yeah. That's the whole idea. Watch this!" she said as she turned around and bent over. The back of her skirt rode up her firm ass, exposing her bare pussy. Looking back at me she stepped her feet apart and reached between her legs to stroke her already wet pussy.

"Damn." Was all I could say.

About that time a second woman stepped out of Nancy's bedroom and into the livingroom. She was a bit taller than Nancy, with slightly smaller tits, which too were fully visible in her outfit. She was wearing lace up boots that went almost to her knees. Above that was a pair of skin tight pants that looked like she had been poured into them. The legs were open all the way up the sides to her waist, held together by crossed laces like on shoes. Above her waist was a black corset that laced down the front, leaving a strip of white from her tits to her belly. Her cape hung over her shoulders and her mask and hat shielded her face. Her tits and shoulders were fully on display and the gap in the sides of her pants told me she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Bend over for him honey!" Nancy said to her as she stepped over in front of me. As the girl bent over, it was evident that her pants were crotchless, and her pussy was quickly pushing out at me, as wet and ready as Nancy's had appeared.

"Mike, this is my room mate, Lee Ann, but everyone calls her Lee." Nancy said as her friend stood back upright and turned around for me.

"Good to meet you Mike. Nancy has been talking of nothing else for months." She said as she held out a hand. I took her hand and instead of shaking it, she pulled, coaxing me up from the chair I was sitting in. She stepped close to me before releasing my hand and wrapping her arm around mine. She pressed her body against mine as she pushed my cape up and out of the way, her bare tits pressing into my chest and her hand sliding down to stroke my hardening cock. She pressed her lips against mine and kissed me deeply, her lips wet and her breath hot. I wasn't sure what was going on exactly, but I was smart enough to return the kiss. I allowed my hands to roam her ass and squeeze it gently as she kissed me, our embrace growing more and more sensuous as the seconds passed. I let my fingers slide down her ass until the tips were touching her pussy through the gap in her pants and stroked it gently , my brain had long since stopping thinking and just reacting to the sensations. I let my tongue slip into her mouth, teasing her tongue to follow mine back into mine. I sucked her tongue, suctioning it as deep as I could. She pulled her tongue back and sucked one of my lips equally hard, gently nibbling on it for several seconds.

She lifted one leg and wrapped it around my leg, giving me better access through the gap in her pants, and I slipped a finger into her pussy, gently stroking back and forth the length of her slit. I felt my finger bump across her clit and stroked it in small circles while she sucked and nibbled on my lip. I felt her moan into my mouth as her whole body gently trembled with a small orgasm, her juices coating my fingers as I stroked her. Finally she relaxed and let her leg fall, pushing my fingers from her pussy as she did.

"Damn. You can kiss." She said breathlessly as she pulled away. "I know exactly why she wants you around. Fuck."

"So are you ready to go now?" Nancy asked from the front door where she was standing with her arms crossed under her big tits.

"Oh sorry lover. I didn't think you'd mind a little kiss."

"Looked like more than a little kiss."

"Oh trust me, it was." Lee said dreamily.

Nancy shook her head and walked over to where I was still standing with my cape hooked over my shoulder so I was exposed. "I guess you made friends with my roommate. I hope you don't forget about me." She said quietly.

"Believe me, I'm not about to forget you or these." I said stroking her tits while she reached for my dick, which was now sticking out of the tiny thong.

"You look a bit turned on. Save it for me for later, ok?" She whispered as she pressed her tits into my chest and kissed me. "Now, it's time to go to the party. Unless you want to just stay here and fuck my brains out."

"Ok, let's go to the party."

"Good. I'm sure you'll have a great time." She said pulling me out the door toward her suv.

I was kind of surprised that the girls came out dressed the way they were without coats or anything to cover up. There was no way that they could hide their bare chests as we drove. Lee opened the back door of the car and slid in, reaching for my hand and pulling me in with her.

"There, you ride with me." She said as I slipped in next to her. She leaned over and wrapped an arm around mine and laid her head on my shoulder as Nancy started the car.

"so you two are room mates?" I asked quietly.

"You could say that."

"I'm not sure I understand."

"It's easy, we live together."

"You mean like live together?"

"Uh huh."

"Ahhh I get it. So how do I fit in?" I asked, wondering how I got stuck in the middle of some kind of lesbian relationship.

"Well, we're not lesbians, if that's what you're thinking, well not exactly anyway. I used to be married. My husband traveled a lot and when he was gone Nancy, my best friend, and I would hang out. Well one night when he had been out of town for a while, and Nancy was between boyfriends we got really drunk and, well, things happened. I guess after that we just played around to deal with not having any men around. My husband came home early once and found us together and freaked. Said he couldn't be married to a queer. Anyway, I moved in because I really couldn't afford anything else, and well, I guess things just got this way. It's not like we don't like men, we do. The problem is that it's hard to find a guy that's willing to be part of what we have."

I'd think any guy would love to have a constant access to two gorgeous women every day."

"Oh they try, but men's ego's are more fragile than you'd think. We haven't been able to keep a guy for more than a few weeks. They always want to be in control. We don't play that way. Everyone is an equal partner and there isn't any room in it for jealousy or favorites."

"Sounds complicated."

"It is. Especially when we really want a guy that's more than just a hard dick. We want someone who knows how to be gentle when it's needed and hard when it's wanted."

"Sounds like a hard thing to find."

"It is, but I think we know someone who might fit the bill."

"So I'm what, an interim player?"

"No. think of it more like an audition." She said with a grin. "IF you're interested that is."

I didn't really have a chance to answer, because we arrived at the party. "We're here!" Nancy called. "Masks on please."

"Here let me." Lee said reaching up and slipping a large gold cloth with eye holes over my head before slipping my fake helmet back on. She then pulled a similar black cloth over her head, completing her zoroette outfit.

Nancy opened the car door and held a hand for me, now wearing a large white fluffy mask that defiantly hid her identity. Not that anyone was going to be looking at her face anyway, not with her tits on full display.

The house was a large place, set well back in the woods with a long drive. From where I was at I couldn't even see the road. A perfect place to have this kind of a party.

"You should love this." Nancy said as she looped an arm in one of mine and Lee took my other. "Not every Spartan arrives with two hot women.

"I doubt any Spartan has ever arrived with any woman dressed quite like either of you."

"Oh don't worry, if anything we're over dressed." Lee giggled. "Now the idea is not to have sex with every woman you see. You have to be invited. Most of the women here are after the tease, not getting fucked. They want to go home and have sex with their hubbies, and they want their man to be ready to go as well. So don't wear yourself out too much."

"How about you two?"

"Well, since this will be your first night with us, we don't plan on getting laid here. At most a stick or two, but you don't have to worry about getting sloppy seconds if that's what you're thinking. We do this for the tease too. I love to see how much I can get a guy turned on. I might let a guy slip into me for a stroke or two, but that's it. We're much more likely to let someone eat or finger us off."

"I get it." I answered, not entirely sure I did.

We stepped up to the door and Nancy ran the bell. A vampires opened the door, wearing a long black cape and a black fuzzy mask. From what I could tell through the slit in the cape, she had on black mesh stockings, six inch heels and, well, nothing else. I could just make out a heart trimmed in her black pubic hair. "Come in, Come in!" she slured through her face Dracula teeth.

"Ah countess! Thank you for inviting us!" Nancy said, giving her a big hug.

"Any time. And who is your warrior. I don't believe I've met him." She said stepping over to me.

"Ah no. He is my new friend. Sparticus for tonight." Nancy said as the countess stepped forward and slipped her arms around me. With the high heels on she was actually a couple inches taller than I was.

"Well Sparticus. If you need anything to um, suck on? Feel free to find me." She whispered as she wrapped her arms and cape around me and gently kissed and licked my neck as if she were going to bit it. "Knowing these two you must be good." She said as she ground her pelvis into my already hard dick.

"I'll be sure to do that." I whispered back as she gave my neck a nibble, which I wasn't sure how she did with the fake teeth.

She let go and stepped back, spreading her cape so I had a good look at her trim body and well tanned breasts, which were the size of a couple oranges with large hard nipples. After a second she let her cape close again and she closed the door behind us. "Go mingle. Games are mostly outside, but there are a few scattered around the house if you explore for them. Have fun!"

"I'm sure we will!" Lee answered as she took my arm again and guided me into the dimly lit living room. The whole place seemed to be decorated for the event, fake spider webs hanging everywhere, jack-o-lanterns with wicked faces flickering ominously. There was a definite air of mystery and, well, spookiness.

There were a number of people milling around a table of food at the far end. As we drew closer I could see that the costumes were indeed revealing. One lady was wearing a long black mesh body stocking which clung to her thin figure and ample breasts like a second skin. She had on a black belt around her waist which carried a curved sabre and flintlock. Her hat clearly said pirate. As we got closer I realized that the handle of the sabre seemed alive, looking like a dick that was twisting and turning the whole time. Her date was clearly a sailor, with ripped and baggy pants that let his dick hang out any number of holes. His striped shirt, head scarf and gold earring completed his outfit. I was kind of surprised when Nancy reached out and gave his exposed dick a squeeze as she walked past.

There was a Cinderella standing with her back to me as I approached. She turned to face me revealing that her long white gown was mostly translucent in the front and while it covered her medium sized tits, the sheer material really didn't hide a thing. She stepped toward me and put an arm around my neck and pulled me against her. "Girls. You have a new man." She said huskily. "Do tell me. Is he a really good fuck?"

"He is." Nancy said almost proudly.

"Well, maybe I'll get a chance to try him out?"

"That is a possibility, as long as you don't wear him out too much." Nancy replied to Cinderella.

"Good. Maybe we'll run into each other outside then." She said as she slipped a hand under my cape thing and found my hard dick. She quickly slipped it out of the meager material holding it and stroked it a few times. "I really hope I run into this later." She whispered before she let go and stepped back. "Bye girls!"

I watched as she disappeared and Lee came up next to me, sliding a hand where Cinderella's was before. "Part of the game is to tease each other as much as possible. Feel free to feel up anyone you want."

"I think I get the idea." I said as she pulled her hand away, leaving my dick wishing she would continue.

"Well, what do we have here? A Spartan warrior. Tell me, is he well equipped for any battle?" An oriental looking woman in a very revealing police costume asked. She wore heels and dark blue stockings that stopped half way up her thighs, leaving several inches of olive skin showing before the bottom edge of her dress started. The dress was form fitting and zippered up the front to about half way between her ample breasts and her navel. Here the cloth spread curving out and across her breasts until it barely covered her nipples, then curved back in toward her buttoned collar. It appeared that the top could be easily pulled to one side or the other to completely expose either breast, or maybe only a few inches to show both of her obviously hard nipples.

She strode right up to me and wrapped one arm around my neck and pulled her face to mine, kissing me wetly and senuously while she explored under my outfit. "Very nice." She breathed as she pressed her chest against mine. "I wonder what it would feel like inside my hot tight pussy. Would you like to find out? "How about it girls, may I?"

Not even waiting for an answer, she held my dick and lifted my costume over my shoulder leaving me fully exposed. "Let's get rid of this first." She said grabbing the mesh underwear. She found the snap that held the waist strap onto the mesh bag and flicked it, letting it slide down my leg. Turning around she continued to hold my hard dick with one hand while she hiked her form fitting blue skirt up her smooth ass. I reached out and held her ass in both hands while she bent over and rubbed my head against her already wet pussy and then backed into me, pushing herself over my rock hard dick.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck." She moaned as she slid down my shaft. "That is sooooo fucking good."

"Oh shit." I groaned softly, my body automatically stroking in and out of her pussy.

"Not too much. Not yet." She said a she pulled off my dick with a slurp and turned around to face me. "I hope later I'll get to finish that."

"We'll have to see I guess." I answered as she gave me a quick kiss before walking away toward the food table.

"So. You kind of see how it is?" Lee asked me.

"Uh huh."

"Do you want to mingle on your own for a while, or do you want one of us to stay with you."

"I don't know. What's normal?"

"Well, its normal to mingle separately for a while, sample the goods so to speak, and then get back together later. If you don't feel comfortable I'll be more than happy to stay with you, as long as you promise to get me all horny too."

"I guess if you want to go mingle for a while, that's fine." I said.

"Ok." Nancy said reaching over to give me a quick kiss before the two of them headed off down a set of stairs.

I wandered around the upstairs for a few minutes, checking out the various rooms, most of which were empty, before heading back toward the living room. I got as far as the kitchen when I ran into our hostess.

"Well, I see that you're alone." She said as she moved closer to me. "Are you having a good time?"

"I suppose." I responded.

"Well, maybe I can make that a bit more positive." She said as she lifted my outfit and flipped it over my shoulder. She knelt down in front of me and grasped my hard dick. "Mmmmm smells like you've been into someone." She said with a giggle. She blew her hot breath across the head of my dick and then enveloped it with her hot mouth, swirling her tongue around it.

"Oh god. You're good at that." I groaned as she bobbed her head up and down my shaft.

"Well, what would you expect from a vampires?" she asked as she pulled her face from my dick and stood up. "Now you can return the favor?" she said simply as she tossed her cape to one side and jumped up onto the counter with her bare ass. She lifted her legs and spread her knees until she had both feet on the edge of the counter. I pulled a chair from the table over so I could sit with my head nearly at her pussy level and leaned into her. I licked gently up between her wet lips, tasting her moisture. "Ohhh nice and gentle." She cooed as I stroked up between them and across her already exposed clit. "Now I see what Nancy sees in you." I continued to lick time and again up her slit until her body was practically trembling. "Tell me, do you fuck as good as you lick?"

"Why don't you find out?" I said standing up. I leaned my face down to her chest, sucking one of her nipples into my mouth while I pressed the head of my dick to her pussy. I pressed slowly into her, my head expanding her tight tunnel as I slid deeper and deeper.

"OH FUCK!" She squealed as I hit bottom and slowly stroked back out of her pussy. I stopped just as my head started to come out of her tightness and then drove quickly into her, my hips slapping against her bare ass. She squealed in delight as her whole body shook, her orgasm washing over her unexpectedly. She dropped her legs and wrapped them around my waist, holding me fully into her as her pussy pulsated around my rock hard dick. "Oh my god." She panted as her climax passed and she could talk normally again. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." I answered with a grin.

"Would you like to finish inside me? Or would you like me to do something else?"

"I promised the girls I'd try to wait till later. But I have to be honest, I'm about ready to burst."

She moved her legs from around me and put them back on the counter. "Fuck me. Give me everything you want!"

"With pleasure." I said as I started stoking into her. I was so turned on that it didn't take long and my body jerked, spurting my cum deep into her pussy.

"Oh yes!" she groaned as she felt my cum pumping into her. "Ohhh goes yes... so good!"

"Uh huh." I panted, my dick slowly shriveling inside her.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,314 Followers