Taken to the Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,418 Followers

"I see that the vampires sucked the life from you!" a voice said from behind me. I half turned to see a somewhat shorter woman in bare feet wearing a red tie and a translucent men's style button down shirt. She wasn't thin, like most of the other women I had run into so far, but was a bit rounder with an absolutely huge pair of tits. She stepped behind me and pulled me from the vampires's pussy and turned me around. I felt the vampires's arms wrap around me and pull me to her, her fingers finding my nipples while the new arrival sat down in the chair and began to suck and lick my cum coated dick. "Mmmmmm Yummy." She said as she worked on my dick. I was surprised at how quickly she began to make it grow again, having it fully hard in only a few minutes.

"There. Now you can enjoy mingling again." She said with a grin.

"I see. I presume I should repay you in some way?"

"Well, I love to have my nipples sucked on." She answered.

"That I can do." I said as I held a hand out for her. She stood up and I spread her shirt, leaning my head down to one of her massive tits and sucked her hard nipple into my mouth. I rolled and pulled her nipple with my lips while I reached for her pussy, finding it with my fingers. Her body was definitely a plus size, but firm rather than the softness of fat.

I slipped a finger gently into her pussy as she spread her legs for me. I continued to lick and suck on her nipples, moving from one to the other while I stroked my finger in and out of her pussy, my palm pressing against her hard clit.

"Oh god. I'm cumming!" she moaned loudly as her whole body trembled and jerked in climax. I continued to pull on her nipples with my mouth, flicking my tongue across the tips as I drove my finger in and out of her tunnel until her body started to relax and the shudders that were rippling up and down her subsided.

"Ohhhh thank you my warrior." She cooed as I released her tit from my mouth. She pulled my hand to her mouth and licked her cum from my fingers, making my dick even harder.

"Well, I think it's time for a snack." Vampires said as she slipped of the counter behind me. Will you join me Sasha?"

"After that, I need a snack." She said wrapping her arms around me and pulling my head to her face. She kissed me wetly and then whispered. "Let me know if you want to be sucked off. I love tasting cum."

"I will." I answered as she released me.

"I hope you do." She said as she stroked her finger down my chest and then turned away.

She followed the vampires out of the kitchen, her large firm but swaying seductively as she walked.

I shook my head, and watched them go.

I thought about just taking a few minuets to catch my breath, but decided instead to head downstairs to see what was down there.

I emerged from the stairwell into a large room. There were a variety of couples and singles milling about, both in the room and outside, where there appeared to be a pool. I crossed the room and walked outside, finding a variety of people, and activities. I stopped to watch a middle aged woman in a toy soldier sort of outfit, hanging from a bar with some foot straps so her ass was pointed down toward a blanket covered with dildos. As she hung there, she was cheered on by the onlookers as she attempted to spear her pussy with one of the dildos, similar to bobbing for apples, but with her pussy.

I watched as she lifted and lowered her pussy, the bar swinging around from her movements. She looked between her legs and waited for the motion to carry her over one of the standing dildos and then quickly lowered herself to try and drive it into her pussy. Several attempts ended with the dildo knocked over before finally driving one into herself with a squeal of pleasure.

She lowered herself from the swinging bar and bent over, allowing a fire fighter to stroke it in and out of her pussy several times before pulling it out and handing it to her. She turned around and held it high in triumph while a slightly heavier young woman dressed in nothing but some bands of playing cards replaced her.

I smiled and shook my head, walking off to see what else I could find.

"So handsome warrior, are you finding anything to amuse you?" A nurse asked as she stepped up next to me and wrapped an arm around mine.

"Just looking around." I said, looking to enjoy the fact that her nurse costume was unbuttoned all the way to the waist and her orange sized tits were easily seen. "Do you have a suggestion?"

"Have you tried spearing the pumpkin yet?"

"No, what's that?"

"Oh come with me then!" She said, steering me toward the far end of the pool. "Now the name of the game is spear the pumpkin, and I get to be the pumpkin. I get to blindfolded and I kneel on the end of the diving board, and you get to try to spear me without using your hands. Oh yeah. Be careful not to fall into the pool!" she said with a giggle, "That would spoil all the fun".

A couple was busy playing as we walked that way, the guy blindfolded, feeling around with his dick while the onlookers shouted directions, some of them correct, some of them not. I wasn't overly surprised to see Nancy in her bo peep costume, kneeling on the board with her big tits pushed down into the diving board to give her pussy the most exposure. A cheer went up as the guy behind her, wearing most of a construction workers outfit, found his target and drove into her. Nancy let out a squeal as he pushed his dick deep into her and gave it a few strokes before pulling out and removing his blindfold.

"So you game to try?" My nurse friend asked me.

"Why not?"

"Good!" she said, walking toward the board. "And the warrior is ready to try his luck as spearing, well, little ole me!"

"Getting into the swing of it?" Nancy asked as she came over to blindfold me. "Only five strokes." She whispered. "If you can find the hole, that is!"

"I don't think that will be a problem." I answered with a grin.

"So you think!" she said as she started to spin me around. I had no idea how many times I went around, but when she stopped the only real indication of where I was came from the crowd noise as Nancy pulled my cape over my shoulder and exposed my rock hard dick. "Off you go stud!" she said, pushing me forward.

It took a few seconds, or maybe a bit longer, to orient myself and start listening to where the crowd was. Using their shouts as steering keys I managed to walk into the railing around the end of the board, so I knew I was close. With my hands still behind my back, I felt with my foot for the end of the board and then moved myself slowly around to the end. It only took my dick a few pokes to feel where the firm ass was in front of me, and then it was a matter of trying to locate the entry. The crowd seemed to enjoy giving wrong advice and I eventually tuned them out as best I could and concentrated in feeling with my dick. I bent my knees some and pressed forward until I felt her ass in front of me, and then lifted up. The wetness on the top of my dick told me where to aim and I slid slowly back until I could feel her wetness on the head of my dick. Moving carefully so I didn't lose contact, I pulled back and then eased forward, my engorged head finding the opening and pressing against it. I pressed slightly harder and felt the resistance change as my head slipped inside.

If anything being blindfolded increased the sensations, and I felt like I could feel every ripple inside her hot tunnel as I slowly pressed into her. She moaned loudly as I hit bottom, and started a long slow stroke. I counted five, and pulled out with a slurp, really wanting to continue going. My mask was pulled off and I watched my nurse climb off the board, her face flushed with desire.

"You know, you can finish that any time you want, maybe even now!" she said urgently as she half dragged me off toward the garden. She led me around a tall bush to where there was a concrete bench and pulled her ultrashort nurses skirt up to her waist. She sat down on the bench and swiveled around so she was straddling it and lifted her legs in the air. "Please. Fuck me just a few more minutes. I'm so close to cuming that I just can't stand it!"

I stepped across the bench and sat down with my dick pointing in her direction. I pressed it down until my head was against her wet lips while she hooked her legs around me, her feet resting on the bench behind me. With one smooth motion and long groan she lifted her bare ass off the bench slightly and pulled herself down my shaft.

"Oh fuck yes!" she moaned as I reached into her top and grabbed both of her tits, her nipples hard against my palms. She started rocking her hips, driving my dick in and out of her pussy only an inch or so. It appeared to be enough and within a minute her whole body was jerking and shaking in climax. I groaned and tried hard not to cum as her pussy pulsed and squeezed my throbbing dick.

Finally I was forced to pull out of her and let my dick take a rest. My nurse friend sat up, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me sensuously. "You didn't have to do that. I was more than ready to feel you cum inside me." She said breathlessly while she took a break from her kiss to catch her breath.

"I kind of got the idea that most of the women here were more for the tease that the fuck."

"Oh, don't get me wrong, some of them are. Me on the other hand, I like to tease and test until I find one that fits just right, then ride it until it explodes inside me!"

"Well, just the same, I don't know how many times I can cum and still get a hardon."

She laughed deeply, her whole body shaking. "You are so funny. Like you won't get hard again with all these half dressed women running around?"

"Yeah, well there is that, isn't there?"

"Uh huh." She said as she reached between us and found my hard dick. "Now would you like me to ride this horse until it blows in me?"

"I have to admit, I'm a bit horny myself at the moment."

"Say no more lover." She said, leaning back against one hand and aiming my dick at her pussy. She slid easily down my shaft, arching her back just right to get the angle. She pressed against my chest to lean me back as she moved her feet to the ground. The result was that she was straddling me and the bench, with my dick impaled in her hot pussy. "Oh this is gonna be good." She cooed as she started riding up and down my shaft. She rocked her hips as she rose and fell, constantly changing the angle and sensations of my dick inside her pussy. "Any time you want to... I'm still so close that you don't have to wait." She panted as she continued to ride me.

"Like I could really wait." I grunted as my dick grew toward its imminent release. With a grunt, my body jerked and spurted the first shot of hot cum up into her pussy.

"YES!" she screamed into the night as she slammed down on my rod, stuffing me as deep into her as I could possibly go, her whole body quaking and shuddering as another orgasm wracked her frame.

I lay there panting for a long time before she finally lifted herself off of me, a stream of cum leaking from her pussy as she lay on the bench, her legs still over mine and out heads facing opposite directions.

I closed my eyes and let myself try to recover from the powerful climax. I almost jumped out of my skin as I felt a mouth close around my shriveled dick. I looked down and saw a half naked woman bending over, her much too small hooters outfit covering very little of her. She sucked and licked my dick eagerly, clearly not wanting to miss a drop. Under her attention my dick began to slowly inflate a bit, no longer a shriveled member, but not nearly up to its normal hardness.

"Hmmm I hope you don't mind. I just love the taste of freshly fucked dick." She said as she pulled her head up to take a breath. "Almost as good as licking cum from a hot pussy!"

"That you have to ask my nurse about." I said as I watched her fingers slip into her tiny shorts and stroke her pussy under the material.

"Sure, as long as you don't mind my patient returning the favor." The nurse said from where she lay.

"Oh I don't mind at all." She said, pushing the shorts down and stepping out of them. She quickly stepped over the bench and pushed her wet pussy toward my face while she lay down almost on top of the two of us. I could tell by the sound of her licking that she had found what she wanted there and I wasn't about to miss out on the pussy inches from my face.

I went to work licking up between her lips and pushing my tongue into her hot tunnel. She seemed to enjoy my attentions, and she was soon bucking her hips in time with my licks, driving her clit against my chin as she did. I felt her shirt disappear from between us, and her bare tits soon pressing against my hardening dick while the nurses hands massaged them around my shaft.

"OH fuck that feels good." She moaned, lifting her head to turn and look at me. "Just keep doing that and you'll get your surprise."

My surprise turned out to be copious amounts of cum gushing around my face and down my chin and neck as her body trembled and quivered. After what seemed like several minutes, she pulled off of me and helped my nurse friend up. The two of them kissed and licked all the girl cum from my face, leaving no place unkissed or licked.

"I think that's about it." She said, still standing naked except for the cut off t-shirt that was hooked over her big tits. "thank you. I really enjoyed it."

"My pleasure." I answered as the two women pulled me up to a sitting position on the bench.

"And you were worried about getting another hardon?" the nurse asked me as she reached out and stroked my seriously hard dick.

"Ohhh that is a nice dick. You wouldn't mind giving me a few strokes, would you?" The hooters girl asked.

"Why not? You two got it hard!"

"Oh good." She said turning around and bending over. I never even had to get up, she lowered her pussy down over my dick while I sat on the bench and bounced her ass up and down, stroking herself up and down my shaft. "Oh god that's nice. If you're still around at midnight I hope we can hook up!"

"Oh? What's at midnight?"

"You don't know?" the nurse asked.

"No."

"Well, it's kind of a game. All the men hide around the yard, and then the women get blindfolded and get led in a line around the yard. Guys capture the girls and pull them into their lairs and screw them for a while. After a few minutes, they get up and disappear, leaving the woman, who takes her blindfold off and waits for the line to come by and captures a blindfolded man. The idea is that you can try to capture someone and have fun, without them knowing exactly who they're with. With the costumes it's a bit easier to figure out, so a lot of us just kind of ditch the costumes."

"Sounds like fun."

"Oh it is. Sometimes I've even been captured by another woman. The only rule is that if you say rumplestistlin, the person has to stop and leave and that turn is over. Keeps someone who is into one thing from forcing it on another."

"Makes sense."

"So what should we do now? How about the ring game?" hooters girl said as she pulled on her tiny orange shorts.

"Ohhhh that could be fun." My nurse agreed.

"The ring game?"

"Uh huh. One of us lies on the table and holds a ring over our pussy. You have to put the ring on your dick, without using your hands, of course, and then walk around to the head of your partner, where she takes it off with her mouth and puts it in a bucket. The one with the most rings transferred after five minutes wins."

"That sounds interesting."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!" hooters girl said, linking her arm in mine and practically dragging me out of the garden. "I know I will!"

We got to where that game was being played just as two other couples were getting ready to go. They waited the few seconds it took for hooters girl to strip off her two tiny pieces of clothes and lay down on one of the tables. I tossed my cape thing over my shoulder and got ready to go.

The game was even more of a turn on that I had expected. Hooters girl held the two inch diameter plastic ring in front of her pussy, which I then speared by sinking my dick into her pussy to the hilt, to both of our pleasures. Pulling out, I ran around to her head, making sure not to lose the ring. Using combination of teeth, tongue and lips, she worked the ring down the length of my dick, her tongue and lips teasing me horribly the whole way. With just my head to get it over, she enveloped my whole head with her mouth, pulling the ring over and spitting it out into the bucket. I had no idea how I was going to withstand this kind of treatment for five minutes, but I managed to continue plunging into her and then running around to her head where she pulled the ring off, several times a minute. After the five minutes were up, we had a total of fifteen rings in our bucket. One couple had been disqualified when the guy came all over her face while his partner was trying to get the two inch diameter ring off of his dick. Hooters girl grinned and told me she was somewhat disappointed it hadn't been me, she has no idea how close that really was. Unfortunately fifteen wasn't enough to win, and the construction girl and firefighter won with eighteen rings.

"It really wasn't fair." Hooters girl whispered as she pulled her shirt back on. "His dick is a lot smaller and was easier to get the rings off."

"Well, just the same, it was fun." I said as I helped her straighten her top, giving her big nipples a squeeze in the process. "I do think I need something to drink though."

"Oh, well, why don't we go get something then?" My nurse said as she stepped over from where she had been watching the contest. "I mean you have to be thirsty after all that pussy licking you did before anyway."

I laughed and let the two of them lead me into the house.

We walked past a twister game that was going, which appeared to have somewhat modified rules. I hadn't ever seen it played in teams, but it appeared that you had to stay hooked to your partner, which was making for some pretty interesting positions.

I was still looking back when we got to the stairs and had to narrow down to two wide to go up. "I'll follow you two." I told them, squeezing each of them on the ass as I pushed them in front of me. On the way up both of them made it a point to show me all the finer points of their rearward facing parts, including hooters girl pulling her shorts down as she walked so I could see her pussy again. I reached out and stroked both wet pussies several times before we made it to the top of the stairs.

"Horny bastard." Hooters girl giggled as she pulled her shorts back up.

"Right, and just who pulled their shorts down?"

"Oh that would be me!" she giggled. "Anything for a quick lick or fuck."

"I take it your insatiable?"

"Not quite, but close." She giggled as we approached the drink table.

Each of them got some kind of mixed drink, but not being a big drinker I stayed with a pepsi, which to my surprise was in a bottle.

"Good choice! I see you're really getting into the full fun of the night!" Nancy said, stepping up behind me and wrapping an arm around me. "I take it you're having a good time?"

"Pretty much. These two beauties have been keeping me entertained."

"Ahh, apparently not enough though."

"No? Why's that?"

She reached for my bottle and took it from me. Lifting a leg to place her foot on the edge of the table, she lifted the bottle to her pussy and rubbed the neck around her lips before pressing the end into herself. She pulled it back out and held it to my lips for a drink. "The rule for bottles is any woman who asks gets to add her taste to it."

"I didn't know that when I picked it." I said as she tilted the bottle for me to drink.

"Well, now you know. I'm glad I was the first then." She said with a devilish grin. "And I can bet I won't be last. I do hope you enjoy the taste of fresh pussy!" she said squeezing me tightly.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,418 Followers