Taken to the Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers

I leaned my head down and whispered into her ear. "I love the taste of fresh pussy. Especially when it's full of hot wet juice just waiting to cum all over my face."

"Oh god. You know just exactly what to say to a girl!" she giggled. "Trust me. I plan on finding out just exactly how well you enjoy it."

"Why's that?"

"Didn't Nancy tell you," She asked in a whisper? "I almost always squirt when I get a good licking."

"That should be interesting."

She raised her eyebrows and gave me a squeeze. "Don't have too much fun. If you know what I mean."

"I won't." I said, reaching up and squeezing one of her tits gently. "You either. Seems to me I saw you playing a few games."

"Oh one or two." She answered with a sly grin. "See you later stud!"

"I take it you know each other?" Hooters girl asked me.

"Uh, just met her tonight. My friend's roommate. Seems to be a nice girl."

Hooters girl laughed, "If you're going home with Lee you must really love licking pussy."

"Why's that?"

"You'll find out soon enough, but for now let's just say she really enjoys the hell out of it. If you're lucky she'll get her fill here tonight."

"Well, we haven't had sex yet, but I got the impression she was looking forward to it."

"Oh yeah. I think you can say she does. Loves to show off too. Guess that's why she does what she does for a living."

"Oh, what does she do?"

"You don't know? She's a stripper."

"Oh!" I said, now understanding a lot more about her and Nancy."

"Does that scare you or turn you on?"

"What does it say if I say neither."

"Say's you're a lot smarter than most men that she's tried to be with. Come on, too much talk not enough sex!" she said with a giggle as the nurse came back from wherever she disappeared to.

"Where to now?" The nurse asked.

"Hmmmm Ghost stories?" Hooters girl asked.

"Oh yeah!" The nurse answered eagerly.

Ghost stories sounded safe, but so far I hadn't actually seen anything that didn't involve sex, so this was bound to be interesting. The girls led me down the stairs and across the room toward the outdoors. We had to stop twice while a witch and a construction worker girl added some of their spice to my bottle. I decided to finish the drink and quickly drained the bottle and left it on a table near the door.

"Now most places you might sit around a fire and tell ghost stories, but here we add a little twist. You have to be sitting on a dick or getting licked or sucked in some manner, and the stories are... very sexy." The nurse said as we approached a group laying in the grass around a fire bucket on legs, that was crackling away. There was a woman in a maid outfit, standing near the fire, telling a story while she slowly worked the handle of her feather duster in and out of her pussy.

Since I had two women with me, it seemed I was going to be busy. I sat on the grass and Hooters girl slipped her shorts down to her knees and sat down on my dick, quickly driving me into her wet pussy. I reached for my nurse and pulled her down in the grass next to me and pulled her close enough that I could spread her dress apart and suck one of her luscious tits. She scooted around so she was facing the opposite direction from me and cradled my head to her breast, allowing me to suck one of her nipples while we listened to the maid tell us about how the ghost slowly stroked her pussy with the duster, driving her slowly crazy, while she pushed herself closer to a climax.

The other three women sitting around the fire pit climaxed with the story teller, apparently each having been stimulated appropriately by their partner. Unfortunately, that seemed to be the end of the story, as the story teller was panting much too hard to continue. Not that it mattered anyway. I got the idea that the goal was to make your female partner climax, and we got there a bit late in the story. After a few minutes of resting, the group seemed to break up, leaving just the three of us sitting in the grass.

"Damn, that sounded like a good story." Hooters girl said.

"Uh huh." My nurse panted as I worked her tit and pussy, pushing her toward a climax.

"You going to get off?"

"Uh huh." She panted again to her friends question.

"go girl." Hooters girl said quietly as my fingers and tongue pushed the nurse over the top, her whole body trembling . After squeezing my face to her tit for several long seconds, she released me and lay back in the grass, her chest heaving and her tits peaking in and out of her spread top with each breath.

"Well, that only leaves me." Hooters girl said quietly. "Got any ideas?"

"You mind getting fucked?"

"All the way? Hell no I don't mind!"

"Good, because if I don't cum I think I'm going to bust."

She rolled off my dick and pushed her pants the rest of the way off and knelt on the ground with her ass in the air, waiting for me to push into her.

I had been in and out of her pussy so many times already tonight that I sunk easily into her and immediately began stroking with abandon.

"OH fuck!" I groaned only a few short minutes later as my body jerked and started spewing shot after shot of cum into her.

"OH YEAH!" She screamed as my spurting dick triggered her own climax.

The two of us stayed coupled for some time, her head laying on the grass and me leaning on her ass with my hands, both of us panting for air. "Fuck that was good." She said finally as I pulled from her and flopped back on the grass. She moved around and lay her head on my stomach while my nurse sat down next to us.

"Looked like you enjoyed the hell out of that!" The nurse said with a giggle.

"You could say that."

"Too bad you're all worn out. It's almost midnight."

"Doesn't matter. I didn't really need to have a bunch more pussies on me tonight. I've had more than my share and a hell of a lot more than I really needed. I was quite satisfied with Nancy, and I kind of promised Lee that I'd save some for her."

"Glad to hear you say that." Nancy said as she walked over from the direction of some bushes. "I wondered what you'd do. It's nice to know that you at least hope to keep your promise."

"What are you doing out here? I thought you were playing games inside?"

"Me, some. But I really wanted to know what would happen when you could have any pussy you wanted."

"Well, I'm afraid to say I went kind of wild."

"Oh not really. Joyce and Samantha are friends of mine. They've been keeping me advised. Other than the kitchen, you've passed up quite a bit of pussy and stayed with just the two of them. Seems you were more than satisfied with just two. That's good enough for me." She said as she sat down in the grass next to me and leaned over to give me a wet slow kiss. "You did better than most guys we bring to these parties." She whispered.

"So this was a test?"

"Not really. This was just a fun party. We come to these every so often. But I wanted to see what you'd do. To be honest, you did pretty well. Good enough that I wont mind at all having you around for a while, if you can live with two of us that is."

"I don't get it."

"It means..." Lee said as she sauntered up in her zorroette outfit, "that we want you to stay with us a while. In fact, I think it's time to go home. Have you ever slept with two women at the same time?"

"No."

"Good. Maybe you'll learn a few new things then." She said with a grin, holding a hand out for me. She pulled me up while the other girls got up with me.

"Glad we could have some fun." Hooters girl said, pulling me close and giving me a wet kiss. "thanks for the great fuck too."

"By for now. I hope we see each other again." My nurse said.

"Don't worry you will." Lee said with a grin. "Sooner than he thinks too."

I wasn't sure what that meant, but I had an idea I was going to find out some time soon. I allowed them to lead me toward the house and up the stairs after I got my cape thing back on.

"Leaving so soon?" vampires asked we walked across the livingroom.

"Fraid so." Lee said with a smile. "Gotta go home now and have a bit more fun."

"Well, make sure you bring him back again. He's a super fuck." She said as she stepped up and hugged me. She gave me a wet kiss and then whispered in my ear. "If you get board, stop by anytime. I'm sure we can find a way to spend a bit of time."

"Um, ok." I answered as she stepped back.

"You girls have fun now." She said as she led us to the door.

I had a feeling it was going to be an interesting weekend.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,449 Followers