Taken Wife Pt. 03

Story Info
Jackie explores her new fantasy.
2.6k words
4.09
40.1k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up in a panic. I couldn't believe I was still here. My husband had expected me home hours ago . I searched for my phone and saw the time. 11 am. Shit. Dylan was still asleep beside me. I had several missed calls from Stephen and a text from Alex.

"Hey," it said, "Your husband has been blowing up my phone. Guess since you're not home yet things must have gone well. Slut ;) Don't worry I told him we drank too much and decided to get a room. We need to have lunch today. I expect details!"

Alex had saved me. I owed her more than lunch. Dylan stirred in bed beside me. Stephen was headed out of town for the night so there was no reason to hurry now. He would be gone already. My head hummed. I had drank more than I had planned on. I got out of bed and headed to the shower. I still had cum caked to my tits. I turned the water on and let it run over my body. I started to think.

"What am I doing here? What did I do last night? Why did I let myself get into this situation. I am a terrible person." Guilt overcame me. Then the shower curtain pulled open and thought escaped my mind.

Dylan stood in front of me. He was half hard and completely naked. He stepped into the shower. I cast my gaze at the ground. I felt Dylan's hand on my chin. He lifted my head and forced me to face him. Our eyes locked. I felt a shiver go through my body. Dylan leaned down and placed his lips on mine. Our kiss was sweet and brief. It was over far too fast. He withdrew his lips from mine but still held my gaze. It was a surprisingly soft gesture. So soft compared to the hard man who I had seen last night. The man who I had seen nearly break another man's arm for touching me. The memory of the night before rushed back to me. I found it impossible to hold his gaze any longer. I looked to the ground again.

Dylan was fully hard now. I was amazed all over again at how beautiful his cock was. We cleaned ourselves and enjoyed the feeling of the water running over our bodies. I finished first and went to step out of the shower. Dylan grabbed my arm. His touch was not so gentle this time. I had a feeling I knew what he wanted. Dylan pushed me down onto my knees in front of him. His cock was directly in front of me. I didn't resist. My mouth opened and he pushed the head inside. This was the second time in less than 12 hours that I had had a mans dick in my mouth that belong to someone other than my husband. What was I thinking.

Dylan shoved his dick deep inside my mouth. I felt like I could handle more of it this time. I felt it hitting the back of my throat. There were less tears this time. Again it took both hands to pleasure him and again I was overcome with the urge to be used by him. I stroked and licked his dick hungrily. Dylan placed his hand on the back of my head. I felt his strength. What if I wanted to stop? What if I tried to say no? I knew there would be no way for me to get away from him. I was helpless. I was his for as long as he wanted me and I would do whatever he wanted me to. Dylan became rough with me again. I knew it was because he was getting close. I looked up into his face. His muscles were tense. I prepared myself for the wave of cum I was about to experience. He pumped his cock into my mouth and I felt it stiffen. Hot semen shot into my mouth.

This time I was prepared. I swallowed as much as I could. I did a much better job than the night before. A little bit of his cum oozed from the corner of my mouth but I was able to handle most of it. Once he was finished Dylan let me go and I left the shower. An hour later he was dropping me off at my front door.

I met Alex for lunch at our favorite spot. She looked at me with a hungry look in her eyes.

"What?" I asked, sheepishly.

"You know what. Tell me everything". she said

Where to even start. I told her as much as I could. I told her about how I worked for him and how I stripped for him in the club and how we danced. There was so much to tell.

"I just can't explain it." I tried to explain to her. " I don't want to cheat on Stephen. I really don't and when I think about it I feel really bad, but... When I'm with Dylan it's like, I don't even think about it. I don't have any control. I can't tell him no."

Alex looked at me as if waiting for more.

"I just can't explain it," I told her. " I mean, he told me to take off my rings and I just handed them over to him."

There was a sudden pit in my stomach.

"Shit," I said.

"What?" Alex asked.

"My rings," I explained. "He never gave them back to me."

"That's ok," Alex said. " You can get them back next time you see him."

"I hadn't planned on seeing him again," I told her. " I have to stay away from him. He is going to ruin my life."

"Well you have to see him at least one more time," Alex said. "Or tell your husband that you lost you 5,000$ wedding ring set, the symbol of your undying love." She had a smirk on her face.

"You are having too much fun with this." I told her.

"Girl, loosen up! You're not having enough fun with this!"

"How do I even get ahold of him? He never gave me his number or anything. he just kind of, showed up."

"I wouldn't worry about it," Alex told me. "I have a feeling he is going to find you."

I moved the lettuce around on my plate. I had really hoped to never see him again and now I had no choice. There was no telling what would happen next time I saw him. I had to do something to protect myself.

"Alex," I said. " I'm going to ask you to do me a favor and I need you to not judge me..."

___________________________________________________________________

It was after dark and Alex and I pulled into a seedy establishment outside of town. There were two other cars in the parking lot.

"And you think this will help" Alex asked skeptically.

"Well I have to try something," I told her. We got out of the car and made our way inside.

It was weird, and kinda run down. I scanned the store. I had never been in a sex shop before. There were toys all around us. I didn't know where to start. The back wall was filled with dirty videos.

"What about this one?" Alex asked me, holding up a porno. 'Snowbunnies for BBC'. The cover showed a petite white girl about to take a monsterous black cock.

"That's not helpful," I told her

A short balding man approached us. "Can I help you?" he asked.

"Umm, I..." I couldn't say it.

"She wants a big cock," Alex said without hesitation.

"A big real cock or a big cock toy?" the man asked.

Alex looked at me and grinned. "Maybe both.." She joked.

"Shut up!" I yelled at her. I could feel my cheeks turn red.

"Just a fake cock for today thanks," Alex told the man.

"Okay, right this way" we followed the short man to the far corner of the store. There was an entire wall of dildos. I had no idea there was such a selection. Alex and I scanned the wall.

"What about this one?" Alex said holding one up. I studied it and compared It to what I saw the night before.

"No, that one is too small." I told her.

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Seriously?" she said.

I scanned the selection. I picked up a black dildo. The package said 'Monster' on the label. Nine inches and extra thick. This was the closest one I saw.

We checked out and headed back to town. Alex made fun of me the whole way. She didn't have faith in my plan. I dropped her off back at her car and headed back to my house.

"Have fun!" she said with a devious grin before I drove off.

Back at my house I poured myself a bath, lit some candles, turned down the light and relaxed. Stephen wouldn't be home until tomorrow afternoon so I had the whole night to myself. Better make this good.

My plan was this: I was going to masterbate with this gigantic dildo ( which was actually a little smaller than Dylan's had been. I size tested it with my mouth to make sure). I felt like if I pleasured myself I wouldn't be so thirsty and I would be able to handle seeing Dylan again. My hope was that by doing this, I would gain back some of the power he had over me.I sank into the tub and let my mind run wild. I thought about the last couple nights.

I rubbed my fingers between my legs and let my mind drift. It didn't take much to get myself wet. Once I was good and lubed up I reached beside the tub and grabbed my new toy. Gently I pushed it inside of me.

It hurt. It was huge. Much larger than anything I had ever had before. This was a chore. I pushed it in a little at a time. It took several minutes for me to get even half of it inside of me. I was not prepared for this. I waited until my pussy got use to the thickness and then pushed it in just a little farther. I moaned out loud. Slowly I began to fuck myself with this monster cock. It got better. Pleasurable even. I started rubbing my clit while I fucked myself. Thoughts of Dylan ran through my head.

I pictured him fucking me. Using me. Abusing my body. I pictured his muscular arms holding me down while he fucked my tight pussy. I started to cum. My body shook as the orgasm took me. At the peak of the orgasm I pictured the pain on the face of the man from the night before. The one who begged me to make Dylan stop hurting him. That was weird, but I didn't question it.

After I came I felt better. I took the monster dildo out of me and got cleaned up. I went into the living room and watched some tv. There really wasn't anything on. I text Alex just to chat. She didn't mention anything about my ... self exploration. I relaxed for a while on the couch with some ice cream. 10 pm. Now I was bored. I had the whole house to myself and nothing to do. I thought about inviting Alex over but I knew she had plans of her own. 10:30 Nothing on tv. I flipped through the channels. There was a UFC fight on. I stopped there for a couple minutes. I had never been interested in fighting before but there wasn't anything else on. It wasn't a very good fight. The man in the red shorts got the crap beat out of him in the first round. There was blood all over the place and he could barely stand. In the second round. He got knocked out right away. I slipped my hands between my legs.

The announcers announced the next fight. One of the guys was pretty cute. " I hope he wins" I thought to myself.

This fight was much better. Both fighters were pretty good. The cute guy was losing though. He took a punch right to the face and something weird started to happen. The more he lost, the less attractive I found him. I watched his opponent smash his face in . With every blow I found the other guy more and more sexy. Finally the ref called the fight. Cute guy lost. I was horny. I rubbed my fingers across my clit.

The next fight was a heavyweight match between a black guy and a latino guy. They showed the pre fight trash talk on tv. I found that I was instantly more attracted to the black man. The announcers went back and forth talking about stats and records and bullshit. I imagined that these men were fighting over me. I pictured myself as a prize to be won. To the victor goes the spoils. I couldn't believe how wet this was making me.

The fight started and the men came out swinging. It was a fast fight. The black man knocked the latino man down. Then he climbed on top of him and punched him in the face over and over again until the ref called it. The Latin man's face looked like mush. Looks like I would be going home with the black guy. My favorite. I watched every fight and masturbated.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore. I ran to the bedroom and grabbed my new toy. Then I hurried back to the living room. Then I did something that I have never done before. I ordered porn on tv. Interracial porn. Black cock sluts. The screen showed huge, muscular well endowed men forcing white girls onto their knees. I knew I should be one of them. In my imagination this was an after party. That man had just won me in a prize fight and now I had to serve him. I was his reward for being the better man. The woman on the screen took the huge black cock into her mouth. I did the same thing with my toy. I tried as hard as I could to please my 'black lover'. I rubbed my clit furiously. And then I came hard. But I didn't stop. This wasn't about me. This was about pleasing my man.

The girl on the screen climbed on top of the black man. I suctioned the dildo to the tile floor and did the same. Together, the black cock slut on the screen and I worked our pussy's with their huge cocks. It was easier now. I could fit it inside of me with much less trouble. It still hurt, but I was enjoying the way it hurt. As I approached another orgasm I slammed myself down on to the dildo. I felt like it might split me wide open. It was awesome. I came hard again.

This went on for a long time. I spent the next 2 or 3 hours riding the dildo. Every time the girl on the screen changed positions, so did I. I managed to orgasm multiple more times. By the time I finished I was raw and sore. 'Exactly the way a slut should feel after shes been used' I told myself.

I headed to bed. I had to work the next morning.