Taken With My Permission

Story Info
One-man woman surrenders to hubby's friend.
1.3k words
3.91
239.5k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day Ronnie brought home an old friend of his from the army days I knew as soon as I looked into his eyes that he was going to fuck me. I had never had sex with anyone other than Ronnie, and I had never wanted to. But the way Sean looked at me was so very private and alluring. Love had nothing to do with it.

That evening throughout dinner and afterwards when we sat in the den and sipped tequila, I would look at Sean and he would let his eyes roam all over my body in frank appraisal. And I knew he liked what he saw. It wasn't so much that he flirted with me. Or that I flirted with him. I immediately knew that night that when he was ready, in his time and place, he would take me, any way he wanted me. And I knew that even though I was not displeased with that prospect, I would be powerless to resist him. I knew he knew that too.

We all stayed up late that night and drank and talked. We really enjoyed each other's company. Finally Ronnie had to go to bed because he had to get up early for work. Sean and I stayed up and moved to the pool.

After an hour, Sean stood up and said that he would like a dip in the pool. He grinned at me and pulled his shirt over his head. Then, while I watched, he unbuckled his pants and slid them down. He wasn't wearing any underwear. I gawked. He was so much bigger than Ron, longer and bigger around. He told me to get undressed. I simply stood and unfastened my dress and stood before him in a transparent lacy bra and thong panties. He smiled and beckoned me toward him with a finger.

I walked to him, almost touching him with my body. He reached out and unfastened my bra, freeing my breasts. My nipples were rock hard. I am 34C. I knew I had great breasts. But until now, the only man who'd ever seen them was Ronnie. Sean knelt down and hooked his fingers into the sides of my thong and pulled them down and held them while I stepped out of them. I was not even embarrassed. He took my panties and wadded them up in his hand and pressed them to his face. I watched as he inhaled deeply. His cock immediately got hard and stood straight up. I liked that I had that effect on him. I was already so wet the juices were running out of my pussy and down my leg.

I told him I had never been with a man other than Ronnie. He smiled at me. He asked me if I knew that he was going to fuck me. I nodded. He asked if I knew he was going to take me everywhere. I nodded again. I had never had anal sex. I only sucked Ron's cock on special occasions. But I knew that I would do whatever Sean wanted, and as often as he wanted it. Sean grinned at me again and walked to the edge of the pool and dived in. I followed right behind him.

When I surfaced, he was beside me. He took me into his arms and kissed me. He made love to my mouth with his. I was heady with the emotion of it all and his cock was like a hot steel velvet rod pressing into my belly. He lowered his head to my breasts and kissed them, sucking and biting my nipples until I whimpered. Then he picked me up in his arms and walked to the shallower end of the pool. He sat me on the coping, and stood in front of me. He pushed me down onto my back and lowered his head between my thighs. When his tongue touched my pussy I came.

He pulled my legs up over his shoulders and alternated between fucking me with his tongue and making love to me with it. I writhed beneath him and convulsed my way through three orgasms. Finally he picked me up and carried me inside. He asked me where he was sleeping and I pointed the way to the guest bedroom. When he entered it he held me with one arm and pulled the covers down with the other. He laid me down in the bed and crawled in beside me.

To say that he rocked my world is inadequate. That night he fucked me. I fucked him back. Four times. I felt him enter my womb each time. Ronnie had never been there. When he came inside me I felt it splash up in my womb. I knew with the certainty only a woman whom had been mated that way can tell. I was pregnant.

In the wee hours of the morning I crept into bed with Ronnie. I was still naked and my cunt was full of Sean's cum. I was satiated like never before. I was thoroughly fucked. Perhaps for the first time ever. That morning Ron got up and got ready and left without waking me. When I heard his car leave I got up and went into the spare bedroom.

I slipped under the covers and took Sean's cock into my mouth. It tasted of musk and cum and the juices of my pussy. I sucked him off twice. Except once for eating we stayed in bed all day. We made love twice. It was beautiful. Ron fucked me twice too. Once in the ass. He was so tender.

First he took me there with his mouth and tongue. I came so many times. When he entered me, and the pain subsided, I came five times from his cock in my ass. He never touched my pussy. Just my breasts. And he bit the back of my neck. The next time he fucked me was with my wrists tied to the bed. I passed out from the intensity of it.

We bathed together that afternoon and by the time Ronnie got home I was the picture of the faithful surburban housewife. But that day and night changed my life. I was pregnant, and Ronnie and I had been trying, so he thought it was his. When my baby boy was born he looked just like Sean. But Ronnie didn't notice.

All that year Sean fucked me two to six times a week. My pussy was stretched to accommodate his enormous cock. Ronnie thought it was from giving birth. Ron and I continued to have sex twice a week. And he never tried anal sex with me. It was probably a good thing. When Sean fucked me there it was several times in the same day. I was so loose and stretched back there that I gaped open for hours after he left.

When I became pregnant with Sean the second time I gave birth to a little girl. Her looks matched Sean's exactly. Sean decided it was time for him to leave before we wrecked my marriage. I was deeply in love with him. Yet I still loved Ronnie too. It nearly killed me when he moved overseas to Japan. It's been a year. We write and I burn his letters after I read them. I told him I want another child. He is coming home long enough to get me pregnant. I cannot wait.

(PS: When he came home and we slept together that night he came inside my womb again. I knew with certainty I was pregnant then. But he stayed two weeks. We fucked everywhere and every way. He picked out a friend and I experienced double penetration for the first time. A cock in my pussy and one in my ass. We did that several times before he had to leave, but that's another story!)