Taken With Out Permission

Story Info
She wakes up tied to a bed.
1.7k words
4.13
92.5k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Woozy with a hangover I open my eyes in hopes that the room will stop from spinning. I am shivering from a strong breeze hitting my body. A blurred vision of a ceiling fan above me, trying to focus I realize it’s the fan that was what made me feel so cold. I try and sit up to find a cover, then realize I am in a strange bedroom, not only am I in a strange bedroom, I’m tied to the bed posts. Frantically trying to remember the night before I rest my body back down on the bed. When I relax my body I realize how sore it is. Every part of my body feels tender, not only around my wrists and ankles from the restraints but my ribs, my breasts, my pussy and even my anis feels violated in some way. I take a deep breath to try and control my mind from over analyzing and shake my head at my stupidity. I yell out, “Helloooooooooo.” No body answered me. “Hello, is there anybody out there?” Great, I’m stuck here with short-term memory loss, I’m sore, and I’m cold. Look at the situations I get myself into! I anxiously try to free myself from my restraints, pulling my arms, twisting my wrists, and kicking my legs, harder and faster I try to free myself. My breath quick and more fearful, I yell out louder, “Help me! Somebody help me!” I can hear keys fumbling around outside the door and I quit my historicalness. I’m tense but at a standstill, my heart pounding so fast I can feel it throbbing through my whole body, I hold my breath as the door slowly opens. A man comes in with a tray of food and bends over to put the tray on the floor.

“Good morning my Nasty Little Slave Cunt.” He says with a devilish smile on his face, “You were so incredible last night!” He sits himself next to me on the bed. Dazed and confused I asked him,

“Where am I?” He replies,

“Your in my home, where all good Slave Cunts should be.”

“Untie me now, please.” I plead assertively.

“You are in no kind of condition to be handing out orders”, he says as he traces his finger around my errect nipple. “You must be cold from the fan, look how it’s making your nipples so hard.”

“Yes, I’m very cold, could you let me loose so I can dress myself.”

“No, I cant do that, you are far to precious for me to let go,” he answers.

A tear begins to trickle down my face as I come to the realization of the situation I put myself into. My heart continues to beat with such force, my body shivering along with my pouting lip. His hand traces my face slowly and tells me how unbelievable I was the night before.

“You are the best little cock sucker that I’ve ever experienced.” He says, as his fingers lightly grazed my lips. I pull away from him. Straining my brain to remember what I did the night before. “I met you last night in the bar, don’t you remember dancing with me?” That memory quickly came back to me.

“Yes, but how did I get here?”

“ Well, I knew that you were sensual by the way you danced, and I knew that you were a diamond in the ruff waiting to be shinned. So, when I bought you a drink I slipped you a micky.” I quickly remembered rubbing my body against his as we danced, and kissing him. I remember feeling very uninhibited and very aroused by him. But that’s it; my memories are lost from there. “Now why don’t you show me what a good cock sucker you are again.” He said as he stands up and shows me his big hard on.

“Please, just let me go, I wont bring charges against you, just let me go and let me leave.” His hand begins to rub up my thigh. His warmth is creating goose bumps to my chilled body and I try by best to ignore it. I refuse to give him the satisfaction of knowing how good it feels.

“I’ll let you go”, he says, with a smirk on his face, if you let me have just one more time with you. With out any drugs altering your sexuality.”

“You promise to release me?” I ask, with my bottom lip still quivering from being cold.

“Yes, I promise; but, by the time we are through, you may never want to leave.” He says with a smug smile to his face and runs his hand slowly up my thigh. I notice his face; he is a very handsome older man. He has crow’s feet around his eyes, which shows his ability to smile often, and full soft lips. He has dark piercing eyes and dark hair to match, with gray on the sides. Although he has great looks, the situation I am in makes me want to hurl at his smugness so I roll my eyes back into my head so that I don’t have to see him anymore.

“That’s right, just relax and let me see your beautiful body.” “Mmm, your nipples are so hard, they look like they need some extra attention.” He leans down and I feel his warm breath breathing on me right before I feel the wetness of his mouth around my stiff nipple. I let out a sigh, and although it is meant to sound discussed, it sounds more of a moan from pleasure.

“Did I just make that sound?”(I think to myself.) I could feel his strong hand begin to explore the folds of my flower. He whispers to me,

“ I love the way you taste.” And rearranged his body above mine. With my eyes still closed, and my limbs still bounded I can’t help but notice the way he is treating my body. He spreads my lips with his fingers and begins to lap at my clit.

I am quiet and holding my breath, frigid from fear and discuss, I am not about to let him seduce me under these circumstances. He licks me for what seems to be an hour, never letting up. I can feel my body begin to tense up even more. Not out of fear, but out of pleasure. For an hour, I ignored his succubus ways, and refused to surrender to his talents. But my clit becomes to swollen and erect. He licks me into an orgasm, an orgasm I can no longer hide. My body shakes, my breath are fast and quick,

“Oh my god, please” I begged. “O god, fuck, fuck, FUCK!” I screamed out as my body convulses into an uncontrollable orgasm. Trying to hold back, “I beg him, “Please stop!” He keeps on going. I am breathing so fast, I feel like I’m going to hyperventilate. He continues to lick me, and then presses his finger against my anis.

“One more time for me.” He says with his tongue still pressing against my clit. He inserts his finger slowly into my ass using only the moisture from my wet pussy. I give out a gasp of enjoyment as he slurps my cunt. His mouth mounts my pussy hole and sticks his tongue deep inside me. All my uncertainties collapse. I just want my hands free so I can push his face further into my pulsating pussy. I start to talk to him,

“Fuck you are so good, mmmmm, I am going to cum so hard for you.”

“That’s it.” He says with a mouth full, “Give it to me, and give me all you have.” He has one finger in my ass, one or two in my cunt, and his tongue licking away at my clit. I am no longer cold, no longer afraid; all I want is to cum again. He orders me to cum again. “Cum now Slave Cunt, now!” My back arched as far as it could even with the restraints holding me down. “That’s it baby, squirt it into my mouth.” I heard his muffled voice say.

“O fuck, O fuck, ooooooooo fuck” I scream out, “please” “fuck” “o my god, I’m Cumming.”

“Squirt it,” he demands. And I do. I cum so hard that my face feels numb, it starts to quiver along with my legs and my pussy. “Wow, look how much you came he says as he consumes it like a tasty treat. I feel the room’s temperature raising quickly, my body damp with beads of sweat and Tears streaming down my face as I try to regain my control. The tingle between my legs feel so unbelievable, I feel as though I were given the ultimate drug or even a taste of heaven.

“O my god, o my god.” Is all I could manage to say. My breath so fast and hard, my chest caving in and out gasping for air as he moves his mouth from my throbbing pussy to my wheezing mouth. “O my god, o god” I continue to whisper as his soft lips touch mine. He holds both sides of my face and says, with our lips still touching,

“That’s my good little Slave cunt.” I am confused because he is so gentle and kind, I can’t imagine him being so brutal as to tie me up. That’s when I hear the door creak open and another voice came into play.

“I told you to only lure her to me, not play with her!” The man who was on top of me quickly jumped off and said,

“I’m sorry Master.” Please don’t punish her, punish me!”

“You’d like that wouldn’t you, I think you would like that too much! Now get over here and get your collar on.” The man who had seduced me into the best orgasm of my life was nothing more than a cowering sleaze. The man who introduces himself as “Master” walks up to the bed clapping his hands.

“Bravo, Tammy, Bravo, your performance was excellent. I filmed the whole thing if you’d like to see for your self on what a great show you gave.” I am disgusted at the recognition of my nightmare just beginning.