Taken With Out Permission Ch. 02

Story Info
A threesome with a master and another slave.
1.7k words
4.26
62.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin to throw a tantrum, kicking my legs vigorously, pulling my arms and screaming at the top of my lungs. “Let me go you Asshole!” Tears flooded my face, causing my black make-up to run and sting my eyes. I managed to free one of my hands and quickly began to untie my other hand. Master snaps his fingers, as I keep fighting my way out. The Male Slave, later known as Sudeo grabs my free wrist and holds on. I reluctantly give up.

“You shall be punished for that,” Says Master, as he slaps what looks to be a horsewhip into his hand. “One lash for throwing your childish tantrum and another for calling me an Asshole. I will be referred as Master or Sir only, understand?” He then motioned his head at Sudeo and said, “Spread her lips.” Sudeo reaches down for something that looked like little clamps and attaches them to my lips pulling them apart. Before I could say a word, Master pulls back his whip and slaps the inside of my cunt.

“Ouch!” I scream! He told me that if I yelled out again for the next punishment there would be three more to follow. This time he raised his arm up as far as it could go, and with all his might he whacks the whip into my opening. My body flinches; I hold my breath so that I can tolerate the pain.

“Look how nice and red it is Sudeo.” Master says, go down there and bite her clit.” Sudeo spread my legs wide and bites into my clit as hard as he can with out drawing blood. My body contracts, I’m not sure out of pain or pleasure.

Watching Sudeo bite into me like a vampire must have aroused Master. He pulls his pants down and reveals his abnormally large unit.

“O my god!” I think to myself. It is like to 10 to 12 inches long and 3 to 4 fingers wide. Master reaches over me and unties my limbs. Then turns my head to lay just off the side of the bed.

“If you do what I say, then you can avoid another punishment,”

“Yes sir.” I say humbly. Sudio un-clips the clamps and I give out a sigh of relief. He begins to kiss the welts on my ankles and slowly up my leg. Master tells me to open my mouth wide. (I have always been told I have a “flip-top” head do to my ability to open my mouth so wide, and I’m quit proud of it too.) Now is my opportunity to use it. With my head off the side of the bed, Master spreads my mouth wide using the head of his cock and forcing it in deep, which makes me gag. I adjust my throat and open it wider for deeper penetration. I try to grab Masters cock with my hand but he orders me not too and tells me to pinch my nipples. As I tweaked my own nipples Sudio is positioning himself between my legs. Lifting them up far above my head and as wide as they can go. He gently presses his hard veiny cock into my already red throbbing hole. He begins to fuck me hard but slow and hands my legs over to Master, who holds them up over my head. Master Rocks his cock deep inside my mouth, stretching it as wide as I can. Sudeo working his way like a locamotive, starting out slow and steadily advancing in speed and technique. Harder and faster! Master reaches his strong caulis hands down to my pussy and pinches my clit. Because of the punishment my pussy feels somewhat numb, but when Master pinches my battered clit it comes back to life.

“mmmmm” I hear myself moan out. It feels so good. I forget that I am a slave and start to really get into it. Taking this once in a lifetime opportunity and fulfilling every moment with as much pleasure as I possible can. I reach around Master, grabbing his tight ass, spreading his cheeks and pressing my middle finger against his anis muscle.

When I do this, he shoves his humongous cock deep into my throat causing me to gag and gurgle. He pulls out calmly to let me compose myself.

“Good girl,” he says, then put his massive manhood back into my mouth. Sudio reached over and whips the tears from my face, and then licks his fingers to taste the salt.

Sudeo’s moans become louder and faster, Master warns him not to cum, that if he does cum to soon, both of us will be punished. Sudeo stops pounding me and stands still inside me and just watches Master do his deed. Master leans his body down across mine and begins to nibble and lick my exceptionally stimulated clit. My legs are spread wide, and my mouth full with his pre-cum. At times I couldn’t even breath because his sword is so deep down my throat and blocks my air way. Gasping for air, yet trying to focus on my up coming orgasm. I can feel it rising through my body like hot lava ready to explode like a volcano. My body shaking, goose bumps over taking every inch of my being.

. He stops. Then stands up. He demands me to stand up as well. Sudeo pulls his swollen, dripping cock from my cunt and crouches down on the bed as I stand up and face Master.

“Sudeo, I want you to sit at the edge of this bed.” He follows Masters directions. “Now, my little Slave Cunt, I want you to sit your tight little ass down on his cock.” I am nervous and I hesitate. Even though I am dripping wet from my pussy, I am concerned that I am not wet enough to lube up for anal penetration. He tells me to bend over, and pulls my hair to guide me. He then reaches down to grab some K-Y jelly and drips it down the crack of my ass as Sudeo spreads my cheeks for him and rubs the K-Y in. Sticking a finger or two inside me to make sure I am ready for Sudeo’s love rod. Master then guided me down to sit on top of Sudeo. He squats before me to watch Sudeo’s cock enter my rigid ass hole. Master is talking me through the excruciating pain, he holds my face and redirects my attention.

“Yes, relax, good girl, you are so beautiful, I love to watch your face as you take him in.” He actually brings my lips to his. He kisses me; A toe-curling kiss! It is long, wet and pleasantly pleasing. A good diversion from what is happening to my ass. Before I know it, I am sitting all the way down on Sudeo’s rock hard cock. Master pushes me away and lays me down on top of Sudeo. He then sticks his red thick cock into my disciplined pussy. He stands up and leans against Sudeo and me on the bed. Stretching my pussy the furthest it’s ever been. He lifts my legs up over his shoulders and leans back to watch his cock disappear into my hole. The pain and pleasure was too much to bear.

“Oh My God!” I moan out, “mmmmmmm, yes! That feels so good, fuck me hard and fast, yeah, ooooo shit.” Both my holes filled, Sudeo is sucking on the back of my neck and does his best to pump upwards. Master is kissing me so passionately; he sucks on my bottom lip as I his upper. Pumping his extraordinary Cock deep into my craving pussy. I have never experienced such bliss. It is like I have lost myself, and with that all my worries and concerns. I am drunk with pure lust and desire. All three of us moaning and groaning, breathes hard and quick. Sweat dripping from every pour. I can feel them both inside me. Equally their cocks shove deep inside me, pressing against one another almost like a duel to see who can give me the most pleasure. Once again I am ready to cum. I wonder if I should try to hide the symptoms of my orgasm from Master in fear that he will deny me the opportunity. I can’t hide it. I end up pleading with Master,

“Please, Sir, Please Master, let me cum.” He doesn’t answer me. “Please,” I beg louder. “Oh shit, Fuck, I can’t hold it in Master! Oh god, Fuck, Fuck, Fuuuuuuuck!” My body quivering, my black tears dripping down the side of Masters shoulders I hold my breath waiting for Masters permission. He grabs my hair and twists it into his fist. He pulls it hard and tells me,

“Cum, Now!” That’s all I needed to lead me into an earth shaking orgasm. I can feel my insides contracting as the flow of my cum oozes out slowly. Sudeo also pleads Master,

“Me too sir, I can’t hold it any longer.” Master pulls his cock out of my throbbing wet cunt, and tells me to open my mouth. He has his fist still grabbing my long hair, pulling me down to where the head of his dripping cock is. “Yes, you may cum” he says, “But I want to watch you cum.” As he says this, he shoots his creamy load all over my mouth. It is on my lips and breasts. Sudeo stands me up, then turned me around to add to my cum mask. He sticks his cock between my breasts and strokes it up and down between them, shooting his consignment all over my breasts. I lean down to suck him dry, but he pushed me away saying it tickles too much. Master orders him to let me do what I wish. When I was done slurping every oz of his delicious cream he then falls back onto the bed like an old liption Ice tea commercial. I collapses next to him, and Master next to me. He is petting my hair telling me what a good girl I am and kisses my cheek.

“You are a beautiful Slave cunt aren’t you?” he says to me, before he closes his eyes and falls fast asleep.

Sudeo was right, I think to myself before I too fall asleep in both their arms. He warned me that I may never want to leave and right now I am very content and have no wish to escape.