Taken without Consent Ch. 02

Story Info
Reluctant Molly's use continues by her captor.
1.8k words
3.75
55k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katexx
Katexx
7 Followers

Molly lay there in the room for a very long time, watching the repeat video of the disgusting things that Luke had done to her. There he was, whipping her tits with his belt. Why did that make her pussy twitch expectantly? Why did it cause a certain flow of wetness between her legs that was thick, warm and creamy? She groaned. He had taken her against her will and then kept her here, on the edge of orgasm but tied so that she was unable to bring herself over the top. It was torture of the worst kind.

She still couldn't believe that Nick had been this stupid. They had been together for about three or four years now -- since school! They were both eighteen at the moment, having left school with no qualifications, and they had shared a flat with two equally unqualified young people. Nick had been part of a band that never earned any money, and the only money they ever got was when he did some illegal busking -- illegal because he didn't have a licence. After a spout of arguments, during which Nick had fucked Molly's best friend and erstwhile flatmate, Julie, they hadn't slept together in a while. Nick had eventually got an alleged 'friend' to come and 'harmlessly' feel Molly up to get revenge -- this plan had backfired when the 'friend', named Luke, had knocked Nick out and taken Molly away against her will. He had tied her to a table, beaten her, forced her to suck him, fucked her and then left her tied here, naked, on the brink of orgasm, with no idea where she was and no way to alter her predicament. She gave one last futile attempt to break free of her ropes and then fell back, panting from both the exertion of tugging on the bindings and the desire that was steadily building up to a screaming crescendo in her vagina.

Her eyes settled on the TV that Luke had pulled in here. It showed that dratted videotape -- the one of the filmed events that had happened much earlier that day. The beating. The sucking. The fucking. And then back to the beginning. Molly couldn't suppress a moan of desire, even though she wanted so badly to be away from here -- even back home in her dead-end council flat was so much better than this.

The door opened and closed softly, but Molly's hunger-alert ears picked up the barely perceptible sound. She was starving. How long had it been since she'd last eaten? In here, time meant nothing. All she knew was the growling of her stomach.

A man stepped into her line of vision. It was Luke.

"Good morning," he said, and his voice sounded almost cheerful. Once more, she was struck by how much older he was than either her or Nick. He had to be nearly forty, whereas her and her boyfriend were only eighteen. Luke's bulk was huge as well -- he wasn't so much flabby as roundly enormous, with muscles and an extremely hairy body, with a permanent smell to match. He could pin her down with ease. She twisted her head slightly to flick a wayward strand of her dark red hair out of her face and rested her frightened green eyes upon him.

"Good morning," she replied, her voice frightened.

"Once more," he said dryly, "you didn't call me Master."

"Who are you?" she demanded, straining at the ropes. "What do you want from me?"

"That's none of your business," he snapped, and she noticed that he was holding a riding crop firmly in his hand.

"Okay," she said, allowing her voice to slip away to a pathetic whimper. "At least...tell me how you met Nick."

He looked thoughtful for a moment, and then nodded. "I'm a mechanic," he replied, and then added amusedly, fingering the riding crop: "...a mechanic with, ah, certain fetishes."

"You don't say," she replied sourly, her breasts still hurting from the beating he'd given them, and then she immediately regretted her words. What if he took it as a sign of insolence? But he merely laughed softly.

"Nick and I met a few years ago," he continued. "He was just a teenager but his dad used to come by my place in Newcastle to get his car fixed. He drove an old banger so it clapped out quite a lot. Nick was an okay kid -- he got on with my nephew who was round my place a lot. His folks weren't exactly what you'd call good parents." Molly frowned. Was this a sentimental side of Luke? She hadn't seen it coming. The welts on her tits spoke of a violent and abusive man.

"Anyway, after Nick left school he met me in a bar. We had a few drinks and after that we met a few more times. I was going to teach him how to be a mechanic. He was in some kind of shit band and he wanted out. Wanted money to build a life for him and his pretty little girlfriend. He talked about her a lot." Luke grinned wolfishly, and the loving, fatherly side of him disintegrated. "His girl with the juicy big tits and the shaven, sluttish pussy -- oh, he was wildly in love, or should I say lust?" Molly, who had been completely taken aback with the fact that Nick had talked about her like that to a man who she not only didn't know, but who was also a lot older than either of them, forgot that for a moment and looked up sharply.

"What do you mean, in lust?" she asked.

"It wasn't love," Luke replied dismissively, sliding a finger along her clit and making her moan and shiver. He cracked the crop against her tit, making her cry out, and then he flung it in the corner. "He just wanted you for the sex. Anyway, I met up with him once more, quite by accident. He was completely drunk and started ranting on about how his girl wouldn't fuck him and how she wouldn't even speak to him. I asked if there was anything I could do. I thought -- hoped -- that he might ask me to give you some discipline, like spanking, but of course he didn't know about my fetish." He grinned again. "What he did ask me, though, was even better. He told me I could anything I wanted to you. His stupid, immature mind thought that this was a bit of feeling up over the course of one night. I had better ideas. I could do anything I wanted? Of course I could -- for as long as I wanted!"

"Please," begged Molly, "you've had your fun, now let me go!"

"Had my fun?" growled Luke. "I've only just started."

He walked closer so that he was right up against the table, towering over her. She gazed up at him, frightened about what he would do.

He raised a single finger and placed it on her forehead. She felt the touch, light and delicate, and shivered with expectation. Slowly, he slid it downwards, gently teasing over the bridge of her nose and resting it just above her upper lip for a moment before sliding it down over her closed mouth and onto her trembling chin. Slowly, he eased it down the curve of her delicate neck, his fingernail tickling her exposed flesh ever so slightly. He paused momentarily at her collarbone, and Molly felt her lust building and building. Part of her hated him and wanted to be out of here, and despised what was happening, but her body was reacting to him. She was getting hornier and hornier.

Gently, his finger lowered downwards to the slight dip in between her full breasts. For a moment, he left it there, making her ache with neediness, and then he moved it up the curve of her left tit to run it in small circles, approaching her sensitive nipple millimetre by painstaking millimetre. Finally, when she could stand it no longer, his nail dipped onto the tip of her nipple, making her gasp in pleasure and also revulsion that he was touching her in places that he had no right to touch. He grinned that wolfish grin again, and slapped her tit lightly with his other hand, making sure he invaded the spaces where the welts were.

He repeated the process on her right nipple, so that cum flowed freely between her legs but still she couldn't bring herself over the edge.

Very slowly, he trailed that finger downwards, dipping briefly into her bellybutton and wriggling in there, making her squirm. Then, he moved it to her delicate pussy lips and inched it so close to her sensitive clit that she actually repulsed herself by begging him to touch her, but he merely smiled and moved off down her legs. His finger finally reached her feet, and once there he dipped it in and out of her toes, tickling her mercilessly until she needed the bathroom very badly, but he refused to let her go.

Suddenly, he wrenched her ropes free and tugged her onto the floor. "Suck my toes, bitch," he growled. Obediently, because she could think of nothing else to do, she dipped her head to his feet and sucked on his toes, licking them. He pushed her away from him and forced his big toe into her pussy.

"You're mine now," he told her.

"Please," she begged, "let me go home. I won't go to the police. I don't even know where we are."

"And you're not going to find out either," he added. "No -- you're not leaving. I told you, you're mine. Your boyfriend gave you to me."

"But he didn't own me in the first place!" Molly exploded, trying to ignore the pressure of his saliva-lubricated toe inside her.

"Of course he did," Luke replied calmly. "I told you -- men own women."

"No they don't!" Molly yelled.

Immediately, Luke struck her. She fell backwards, and he picked her up and flung her back on the table.

"You need more reflection time," he grunted, retying her ropes. He pumped his erect cock in and out of her mouth a few times, striking the back of her throat hard. It didn't take long before a thick coating of semen erupted into her mouth and he pulled back, grunting in a satisfied way.

"I want you to know," he told her, "that you aren't getting out of here."

Then, he walked away, leaving her still on the brink of orgasm. He paused briefly and flung a sandwich at her from the recesses of his pocket.

"So you don't get too hungry," he informed her, and walked out of the room, locking the door behind him. She ate the sandwich, trying to ignore the mounting sensation of need in her pussy, as she thought about how she had been taken without consent.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Katexx
Katexx
7 Followers