Takeover!

Story Info
A couple loses control.
3.4k words
3.83
16.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna Wilson was feeling pretty good these days. Her marriage was in good shape, her husband Alan loved her very much and had a successful career. She was still a very pretty woman with a very good body. Her small cleaning company, Brianna's Cleaners, was doing very well. Her company primarily cleaned business offices but had recently begun offering Maid service for homes.

She was used to being a one woman office staff, just a receptionist who answered the phone and greeted visitors. Brianna did all the sales calls and visits, all billing, all HR. In fact, she did it all for the 12 years since she began the company.

Now, she was 45 and wanted to spend less time doing business. So, she decided to hire an assistant. She had high standards for her cleaning personnel, which is one reason her company did so well. So, she set a high bar for her assistant and was not going to settle.

Brianna had interview after interview, she hired two difference young women. Neither one lasted a week. Then, on a Monday, Morgan walked in. When she came into Brianna's office, Brianna just stared. Before her was a stunning young woman. Tall, blond with a great body and a baby face. Morgan was the most beautiful woman Brianna had ever seen. Morgan introduced herself, "Hi Mrs. Wilson. I have come to serve you."

Still staring, Brianna stammered, "I...uh... Hi."

Morgan smiled and said, "Don't worry Mrs. Wilson, I don't bite."

Brianna giggled and said, "I'm sorry. I'm a little tired today."

"Oh, I can relieve you of your stress."

Morgan walked around the desk, stood behind Brianna and started to massage Brianna's neck and shoulders. Brianna started to say stop that but it felt so good. She knew she should stop it but damn, it felt good. Morgan could feel Brianna relax under her fingers. She knelt down, close to an ear and whispered, "If you are a good girl, I may massage lower areas."

Then she stopped, walked back to the chair and sat down. Brianna watched Morgan walk and thought to herself, "Oh my god. She is perfect."

As Brianna stared at her, Morgan slowly unbuttoned her blouse and said, "Is this what you want to see Mrs. Wilson?"

Brianna unconsciously licked her lips but said nothing.

Morgan than spread her legs revealing no panties and said, "Or is this what you want to see?"

Brianna moaned but still said nothing.

Morgan smiled and said, "If you are a good girl, I may let you see me. Would you like that Mrs. Wilson?"

Brianna nodded yes.

"Great. And I start tomorrow, correct?"

Again, Brianna nodded yes.

Morgan stood up and said, "Say it Mrs. Wilson. Say you want me."

Brianna again licked her lips and said, "Morgan, I want you. Please."

"Very well Brianna. Since you asked me nicely. I accept." Then she added, "But, I should start now, don't you think? Or do you want me to leave?"

"No, don't leave. Please stay."

Morgan walked over to her desk, sat down and said, "Ok Brianna. What does your assistant do? Show me."

Brianna spent the rest of the day training Morgan. For the rest of the week, Morgan learned about the operation of the business. She was a quick learner. She also had Brianna right where she wanted her. All week Morgan had been teasing and tormenting Brianna. Showed some breast, some leg, her ass and her pussy. By Friday, Brianna was a mess. She was so hot and aroused.

At 4pm on Friday, Morgan walked into the foyer and told Betsy, the receptionist, that she could go. Betsy looked up and said, "Ok Morgan, see you on Monday."

Morgan smiled, said "Goodbye," and thought, "Cute kid. Clueless but cute."

Morgan then locked the front door and returned to the office. She closed the office door, locked it and said, "You have been a good girl this week. Time for you reward. Are you ready little one?"

Brianna sat there and said in a soft voice, "Yes."

Morgan stood and slowly took each piece of clothing off. First her shoes, then her blouse, then her skirt. Brianna's eyes were locked on the Goddess before her. Morgan then took off her bra and her panties. Brianna moaned and bit her lip. "She is perfect," thought Brianna. Morgan slowly walked around the desk and stood before her victim. Morgan pulled Brianna to her feet and kissed her hard. Then she said, "Now little one. Take your clothes off. Now."

Brianna hesitated and Morgan slapped her and said, "I said get your clothes off bitch. Now."

Brianna soon was naked and Morgan sat down and said, "Now little one. On your knees and eat my pussy."

Brianna sank to her knees and began to eat Morgan's pussy. While she was doing as commanded, Morgan was rubbing her own breast. Soon Morgan had an orgasms and said, "Why, Brianna. Not bad. Not bad. You will get better. You will get lots of practice. You are mine now, aren't you little one?"

Brianna looked up at Morgan and said, "Yes Morgan. I am yours."

"Excellent. Get busy, I want to cum again." She continued, "Now, you will call me Miss Morgan from now on. You will no longer wear underwear. You must obey every command. Understand Slave Brianna?"

"Yes Miss Morgan, I understand."

After she had cum two more times, Morgan said, "Clean up and get dressed. I am going home with you."

"Yes Miss Morgan."

Soon, the two women were walking to Brianna's car. As they walked, Brianna thought to herself, "What is happening. I am so happy to serve this perfect Goddess but can I keep this secret from Alan? Why is she coming home with me?"

As Brianna drove her car, Morgan asked, "When do expect your husband to come home?"

"Alan usually gets home around 7p Miss Morgan."

Morgan thought to herself, "Great. Gives me time." And she smiled.

When they arrived and walked into the house. Morgan had Brianna show her the house. Afterwards they were in the living room, Morgan said, "Nice house. Very comfortable."

"Thank you Miss Morgan."

"Now, strip little one."

"But, my..."

"Now Slave."

As she took her clothes off, Morgan said, "Remember Slave. Obey all orders or you will be punished."

"Yes Miss Morgan."

Staying dressed, Morgan sat down on the sofa. She motioned to Brianna to come to her. "Now Slave Brianna. Eat my pussy. And do a good job."

While her slave ate her pussy, Morgan played with her own breasts and thought.

In a short while, a car was heard and a car door shut. Soon, Alan walked in and called out, "Hi babe, I'm home."

He walked into the living room and stopped dead in his tracks. In front of him was his wife, nude, eating the pussy of a fully clothed young woman. "What the hell is going on?"

Brianna lifted up with a shocked face. Morgan just smiled and said, "My slave is servicing me."

While Alan just stood there, mouth open, Morgan appraised him. She thought, "He is a sissy to be. I can tell." To Alan she said, "And what is your name? Alan isn't?"

"Oh, ahh, yes it is."

"Well don't just stand there. Get out of those cloths. Now."

Alan stood for a few moments and then started to undress. Brianna looked at him and said, "Alan, what are you doing?"

Morgan slapped her saying, "He is being a good boy. Now hush little one and be still."

When Alan was nude, Morgan said, "Come here my good little boy and kiss me."

Alan slowly walked to Morgan, glanced down on his wife and then leaned over and kissed Morgan. Morgan then grabbed him and kissed him hard and long. Then she said, "Both of you take me to your bedroom. Now."

Alan led his wife Brianna and Morgan to their bedroom. Morgan lay down on the bed and said, "Ok little boy. Now you will fuck me. Brianna, stay here and watch."

Alan looked at Brianna, who nodded and said, "My Mistress wants to fuck you Alan. Do it."

Alan walked to the bed and joined Morgan. The two began to kiss and when he was ready, Morgan said, "Brianna, guide his cock into my pussy. And stay close. Watch your husband fuck me."

Brianna did as she was ordered and stayed with her face close to the action. Soon Alan came inside Morgan. She pushed him off saying, "Not bad Alan. Now, clean out my cunt."

She then pulled Brianna to her and started to kiss her. Alan got between her legs and started to lick and suck her pussy. He had never tasted spunk before.

Afterwards, Morgan said, "Brianna, get a pair of panties for Alan to wear."

Brianna went to her dresser and selected a pair. Morgan said, "Give them to me."

Brianna handed the pair to Morgan who said, "Alan, put these on. From now on, when you come home you will strip and put on whatever clothes have been set out for you. Understand my Panty Slave?"

Alan looked at Morgan, then Brianna and said, "Yes Mistress." And stood up and put on the panties.

Morgan stayed for the weekend and used the couple. The three went shopping, buying Alan some underwear and Brianna new clothes for work. Clothes much too young for a 45 year old. They also went to an Adult Bookstore where Morgan bought a variety of bondage gear, dildos and such, including a chastity device for Alan. Morgan put a slave collar on each of her slaves and then said to the sales clerk, Stella, "Please put the cage on my Slave Alan." And to her two slaves, "Slaves, strip."

Brianna and Alan looked at each other and took their clothes off. Stella stepped up to Alan and put the Chastity Device on him. She then said to Morgan, "Is he a good pussy eater?"

"He needs more experience but he is not bad. Would you like to try him?"

"Yes, may I?"

"Alan, go with this young lady. Do what she says?"

"Yes Mistress."

Stella led Alan to the backroom.

Morgan than turned to the four male customers and said, "Who would like my slave here to suck their cocks?"

All four stepped forward. "On your knees Slave and suck their cocks."

One man said, "Actually, I would rather have your male slave suck me."

"Good, come with me." And to the three other men, she said, "You may have my slave suck you of. She will shallow or you may give her a facial."

As Morgan led the four man to the backroom, the first man all ready had started to get his cock sucked.

When they arrived at the backroom, Morgan knocked and walked into the backroom. She said, "When you are satisfied, have my slave suck this man cock."

"Ok Miss."

Morgan walked back, took out her phone and took photos and video of Brianna. Then when back to the backroom and took photos and video of Alan sucking the man's cock. When all the men were done, Morgan had Brianna and Alan spank each other with paddles. She also got all on video.

When all were done, Morgan led the Slave Couple to the car, still nude. And drove back to their house. When all were inside, Morgan told them the rules, which were simple to follow. 1) Always obey. 2) Brianna was not allowed to wear underwear. 3) Alan must always wear women's panties. 4) Alan and Brianna are Slaves to Morgan. 5) Always call her Miss Morgan.

That first night, lying in bed, Morgan thought to herself, "How easy. Much easier than I thought it would be. Now to keep control."

And she did. All weekend, Morgan stayed in control.

Monday morning, after sending Alan off to work, Morgan and Brianna left for the office. With Brianna dressed in some of the very young looking cloths, looking like a slut. Once there, Brianna went to her desk but Morgan said, "Wait, what are you doing?"

"Sitting at my desk to start the day. Why?"

"Is it right for your Mistress to sit at that little desk? That is your desk now."

Brianna looked at Morgan for a second, then walked over to the small desk, sat down and said, "Yes Miss Morgan."

After an hour, Morgan said, "Brianna, come here. It is time for your snack." And she spread her legs.

Brianna walked over, knelt down and started to munch on Morgan's perfect pussy. A few minutes later, Betsy opened the door. When she saw what was happening, she said, "Wow. What is going on?"

"Oh, she is my Slave now. Do you have a problem Betsy?"

Smiling, Betsy said, "Oh no. No problem."

"Good, would you like Slave Brianna to service you?"

Looking down at her boss, Betsy said, "Yes, thank you."

"Are you willing to be my Slave as well? You will be above her but still my slave."

Thinking for a moment, then said, "Yes Miss Morgan. I will be your slave."

"Very good. Sit down."

When Betsy sat, Morgan said to Brianna, "Crawl to Betsy and eat her pussy."

When Betsy came and had calmed down, Morgan said to Brianna, "Brianna, go and sit at the receptionist desk. You are now the receptionist and Betsy is my assistant."

"What? This is my company."

Morgan walked to Brianna, grabbed her and spanked her hard. After 30 swats, Morgan asked her, "Now, where are you going to sit and what is your job?"

Brianna, still crying, said, "I am the receptionist now."

"Yes you are. Go."

With her head held low, Brianna walked to the desk and sat down.

Morgan than turned to Betsy and said, "Now, Slave Betsy. Come with me."

She led Betsy into the office and began her training. So, Morgan now ran the company with Betsy as her assistant and Brianna now just manned the phones. Every day Brianna serviced both young women. She wore slutty clothing and Morgan took more and more control. The business still ran very well, Brianna had trained all the staff very well.

Morgan also increased her control at the Wilson home. She moved in and took the Master Bedroom. She made the married couple sleep in separate bedrooms. Alan, when at home, was always in ladies sexy lingerie and Brianna was kept naked. It was Morgan who had the power. She was in total control. Alan was kept in the cage always and was made to service Morgan or anyone else she wanted, man or woman.

Over the next few weeks, Alan became a cock whore. He loved to suck on dildos and real cocks. And he loved to get fucked in his ass by women or men. Brianna was mainly used by Morgan for herself. Or other women. Morgan took the couple to night clubs, strip joints and bars and had them service all.

One day at the office, Morgan ordered Brianna to come into the office. Brianna entered and sat down, waiting for Miss Morgan to speak. Morgan said, "Brianna, it is time. I have had some legal papers prepared." She handed Brianna the forms and continued, "You are now going to sign over complete ownership of this company to me."

Brianna was shocked, thinking to herself, "I built this company from nothing. And she thinks I am going to give it to her. Never."

And she set the papers down, saying, "No, I will not."

"Oh, I think you will. Do you think I have nothing on you both? So far I have kept Alan's slavery a secret from his job. But, that will change unless you sign."

"But, this is my life. Please don't do this."

"I have treated you well, have I not? Sign and we can continue. Otherwise, I have been offered good money for you. I would hate to sell you."

Now, Brianna was closed to panic. She said, "Ok Miss Morgan. You win. Where do I sign?"

Morgan smiled and indicated where she was to sign. And Brianna signed wondering where this would end.

That evening, Morgan talked with her Slave Couple and brought out some forms. When Brianna saw the forms, she wept. Morgan said, "You two will now sign these forms. You are turning over this house and property to me. It is only proper that I, the Mistress of the house, should be the owner of the house. Correct slaves?"

Now totally beaten, the couple signed the papers. Now Morgan had everything. Brianna's company and the house and property. To celebrate, Morgan took the couple to a Slave Grading and had both of them Registered and Certified as her slaves. The Wilson's, in a very short time, had gone from an upper middle class life to one of being slaves.

Two weeks later a wealthy older woman, named Mrs. Fitzwater, stopped by the office. She wanted a live-in maid, one that would obey any orders. Morgan talked with the woman and said, "Did you notice my receptionist?"

"Yes I did. A very attractive mature woman."

"She is my Slave. She is trained in domestic duties as well as sexual duties. She would do well. Would you like to buy her from me? Or rent her?"

"I see. Could I try her out for a week?"

"Yes you can. I think you will like her."

The two women walked out of the office and Morgan said, "Brianna, you will go with this lady. She is going to try you out for a week. Do a good job or... Well you know."

"I'm to go with her Miss Morgan?"

"Yes, obey her. Obey all of her orders."

"Yes Miss Morgan."

The woman said, "You can call me Mistress Fitzwater. There is no Mr. Fitzwater, he is dead. Now come along."

Morgan quickly says, "Wait, her clothes are mine. She should leave them. Brianna, strip."

"But what will I wear?"

Mistress Fitzwater says, smiling, "Why nothing my dear. You will arrive at your new home naked."

Knowing she was lost, Brianna took off her clothes. Her new Mistress led her to her car and they drove to the Fitzwater home. Brianna endured the week. She was the maid, the cook and the lover to old Mrs. Fitzwater. She was a good slave and tried to please. After the week, Mrs. Fitzwater called Morgan and said, "Yes I will keep her. Prepare the papers; I will be there at 4pm."

"Very good Mrs. Fitzwater. Would you like two slaves?"

"Who is the other one? Her husband?"

"No, my assistant Betsy. She is trained also. I will throw her in for free."

"Well, I cannot pass that up. I will see you at 4pm."

At 4pm, Mrs. Fitzwater showed up to sign the papers. Also there was Clare, Morgan's best friend and new assistant. Betsy was in tears. She had been Slave Graded last week and thought she would stay with Morgan. Now, she was sold to an old lady.

"Hello Mrs. Fitzwater. Welcome."

"Hello Morgan. Do you have the papers ready?" Turning toward Betsy, she said, "Hello Slave."

"Yes I do. Please sit."

Morgan brought out the papers and Mrs. Fitzwater looked them over. When she was satisfied, she signed them. She then stood up saying to Morgan, "Thank you for the gift." She turned to her new slave and said, "Strip Slave. You will arrive naked at your new home."

Betsy lowered her head and took her clothes off. Her new Mistress led her to her car and drove her to her home. When the two slaves saw each other, each started to cry. Mistress Fitzwater let them for a few minutes. She then said, "Enough tears. We are a family now. Come here slaves." And she held out her arms. Brianna and Betsy looked at each other, nodded and ran to their Mistress.

For Brianna and Betsy, they ended up with a good Mistress. Unfortunately for Alan, he did not. After she sold Brianna and Betsy, Clare moved into the house with her. They were lovers. Morgan placed an ad in an online BDSM site for a male slave for sale. She sold him to a Master and Mistress in Canada. The couple flew down to check Alan out. They paid the agreed amount and took him home with them. He was their cock whore and panty slave. He is totally feminized. And he is whored out to his owner's friends. His life is hell now.

Everything had worked out great for Morgan. She was now the proud owner of a thriving business. And a very nice house and yard. She also had Clare with her, her true love. They were not Mistress and Slave, they were lovers. Equal in all things. Morgan often thought, "Life is great."