Takeover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're curious, right? Why don't you have a good look then?"

When you're too bashful to make a move, Fia grabs your hand with an impatient snort and pulls you forward onto your knees. She lets go of your hand and leans back. With your face level with the edge of the bath, you can see everything. Her pubic hair is dark, neatly trimmed.

"I like to stay natural," she murmurs without a trace of embarrassment. "I hope you don't mind. Shaving it all off is too itchy and makes me feel like a little kid."

You don't understand why she'd think you'd mind. Grown-up women are supposed to have hair there, right? Blushing, you watch as she parts her lips with her fingers. Fia's fingers flutter light across her pinkening sex. She's glistening there, an even deeper pink than the rest of her bath-hot body.

She's getting excited just by having you look at her.

Last night pushes itself into your mind. Fia, lying back on the sofa, her hand in her underpants, her fingers deep within her, relieving the tension you left her with.

Swallowing, you place your hands against her inner thighs and lean forward between her legs.

Fia's eyes flash open. "Hey, what are you...?"

One night you lay outside Loretta's door eavesdropping as she and Genevieve, her best friend at the time, talked in hushed whispers about all sorts of female secrets. One had been what they liked getting their boyfriends to do to them. In a few minutes of graphic, giggling description you'd learned far more than the textbook your parents gave you had been able to teach you.

Now you have the chance to put it into practice. Eager to please her, you kiss the inside of Fia's thighs with little butterfly kisses, the pink skin hot moist and taut against your lips. You flick the tip of your tongue across her skin then, trailing a lazy meander up towards her sex. The scent of her is incredible, deep and spicy, an intoxication more than a scent, and you feel the nerves along your spine from the base of your neck to your penis tingling in excitement.

Fia moans. Striving to stay still, her hands grip the edge of the bath. She opens her legs wider and you decide that teasing her any more would be shameful. You run your hands further up her thighs and touch her for the first time with your fingertips. Fia yelps and you pull your hands away, but she quickly grabs them and puts them back.

"Sorry," she breathes. "It's just... it's been a long time since anyone has touched me there."

The truth of her words is obvious. Her sex is swollen, sticky with her desire. Trembling, you part her lips and kiss the top where that hard little button is.

Fia shudders and you have to hold on to her thighs to keep your mouth in place. Her reaction gives you confidence and you move forward and lick the same spot.

So this is what a woman tastes like. Salty and savoury and utterly delicious.

Fia's entwines the fingers of both hands in your hair and she pulls you closer, keeping your head in place between her legs as you start licking her in earnest.

You do your best to pleasure her, alternating between licking long licks and short flicks of the tongue with caresses of your lips, just like you remember Loretta's friend saying she preferred. Fia seems no different. The velvet skin against your lips and mouth grows hotter and more slick and the erotic fragrance enveloping you deepens. Fia is quivering now like she's being tortured, but she still keeps your face locked between her legs. And yet the hands holding your head are gentle: if you wanted to pull away you know you could. But there's no way you're going to stop until you've fully satisfied her.

It doesn't take long. Fia soon cries out, her feet lifting out of the water, her toes curling. She trembles, trapping your head between her thighs as you keep licking at her. Her juices are flowing from her now, their flavour overpowering.

Fia shudders a final time and then her body goes slack, releasing you. You fall back gasping in the foamy water and Fia slides in after you. Her eyes are dazed, half-closed, but she still manages to throw her arms around your neck and pepper your startled face with kisses.

She lays back then and pulls you backwards onto her lap, continuing to hug you, only now from behind. Your head rests back against the slick softness of her breasts. The foam in the bath has started to thin and the steam is clearing as the water cools, the sink and other parts of the bathroom looming back into existence like a landscape appearing out of dissolving mist. You realise your mind is wandering and Fia seems about to fall asleep as well. She cuddles you to her.

"I can't remember iteverbeing like that," she murmurs at last. "Are you sure that's the first time you've ever done it?" You nod. She squeezes you tight. "Huh. Just a natural, I guess. And you looked so sexy, your butt sticking out of the water and wiggling about. I think seeing that was what finally drove me over the edge." She sighs. "The water's going to get cold. We can get out if you like."

You tell her you want to stay in here with her a little longer.

"Heh. Me too. I guess I just love water. Iama barracuda, after all."

The two of you laze together in the water until it grows cold. You feel content, safe and loved, overjoyed that you were able to please her so well. The tension that had existed between the two seems far away, now.

"I'm sorry I've been so tense," she says as if reading your mind. "I... things have been a bit challenging with the company recently."

She opens up, then, about what's been happening with the takeover of Lunghezza Motori. You don't understand a lot of the business terminology she uses, even though she's obviously trying to keep things simple for you, but you get the gist: her takeover of the company is not going well. Lunghezza Motori has drawn on an unexpected source of funds to defend itself against the buyout by initiating a takeover of Fia's own company.

"It's called the Pacman defence," she says. "I don't know whether you've ever played the videogame. The one with the little yellow guy and the ghosts?"

You tell her you know the game. Loretta loves playing old games and she's often shown off her prowess to you.

"Old?" Fia gasps and squeezes you, but relents just as quickly and snuggles you instead. "Yeah, I guess itisan old game. Well, you know how when Pacman eats a pill he can turn on those ghosts that have been trying to get him? Well, that's what Lunghezza Motori is doing. They've swallowed a pill and I'm trying to find out where they got it. But in our game ghosts can swallow pills as well, and it's just a race now to see who can eat the biggest one.'

So Fia could lose her company? You turn around and glimpse the worry on her face in the split second before she masks it with a grin.

"No chance," she says. "Gobbling things up is my forte, after all." She snaps her teeth at you and you shy away in mock terror, laughing. Her face grows sultry. "You have to be careful being married to a barracuda. They'll try and gobble you up when you least expect it." She drops a hand between your legs and grabs you. You yelp and try to squirm away but she wraps her free arm around your torso and holds you back. You manage to slip free and it becomes a splashing match as Fia chases you laughing around the bath. Soon you're wrestling, then the holds become embraces and you kiss until your lips are bruised and the bath water turns cold.