Taking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I make the effort to raise my head she holds the drink to my lips, casts off the ankle length cloth wrapped around her waist, disclosing firm thighs above nicely shaped legs and beautiful feet. Expectantly she settles her naked thighs across my hips, massaging her furrow on my cock.

You are offended, disapproving, disgusted. How, in her time of need and after my protestations of devotion, can I hurt my Penny by using some other pussy? Normally I would hold up my hands and plead guilty, for such strictures would be well deserved, but the circumstances here are unique.

A number of faiths enshrine a man's right to several wives - even if it's a right restrained by the expense of maintaining several women and their offspring. However its true value to a community is realized in a situation where, as here, there is a dire shortage of men. The few that remain have each taken to their beds at least one extra woman and in some cases, several. So they are giving support and structure to their society. Hopefully, by the next generation, the community will again be balanced and will revert to more usual pairings.

In any case I have often fancied myself to be a modern warrior and somewhere in my reading of history I came across reference to the habit of the Saxons, when campaigning or on a progress, to take with them a war wife, leaving their legal wife and offspring safely on their estates. These days we would call such a woman a mistress or concubine. It was a common sense arrangement in an era where so many men succumbed in battle that there could easily be a shortage of men as well giving protection for wives and children from the dangers of the journey.

Anyway it was a mark of our acceptance that the village chief offered me his youngest daughter. When the disaster struck she had been due to marry but had lost her intended to the sea. Any of the remaining men would have willingly taken her for she is a bright, curvaceous maid. However being the apple of his eye the chief was determined that despite the calamity she should only be given to a man worthy of her, so until we arrived she had been stuck on the shelf.

It would have been insulting for me to refuse such an honour - though I had intended to, for much as the ache in between my legs said I wanted the girl, I didn't wish to hurt my Penny.

But then Penny herself urged me to take her. She pointed out the benefit to all of us. 'It's a win, win, win situation,' she said.

'I can see what the girl gets and I suppose it gives me another pussy to plunder when, as now, you are not available,' I said, 'but how do you gain?'

'All sorts of ways. Another pair of hands to help with the baby and the babysitting, so I get some freedom. The knowledge that you're being entertained even when I myself can't perform. Which means you'll not get ratty at being deprived of your dues and are unlikely to take off and leave me for some cunt I don't know. Also it means I get an occasional rest because much as I want you fucking me, I'm not so energetic as I was.'

'And what about when she also produces, as I'm sure she will?'

'Another plus - a playmate for our little wonder.'

So once more in my retirement, following my selfish instinct has proved the right thing for everyone and I accepted the chief's offer.

Not so fast I hear you cry. What about liberty and freedom of choice? How can her father just give her to you? Irrelevant, I reply, for it seemed she was somewhat forlorn at the lack of a man and was as eager to empty my balls as I.

But I digress. Twinkle - I call her that partly because it describes her nature but mostly because I can't pronounce her proper name - is now trying to guide my still partially erect cock into her.

'Not now,' I say, 'it's much too hot for balling at this time of the day. Later, when it's a bit cooler, I'll give you a good shagging.'

'We could do it in the sea.'

'You're just greedy.'

'For you, yes.'

'I seem to remember your father gave you to me because there was no other suitable man around. So don't overdo things or I just might give you back.'

'Please no, Massa. I be good little native girl.' She has a great sense of humour and loves to make fun of us. Though come to think on it they do say many a true word is spoken in jest.

'You don't know how to be good.' Unlike my feelings for Penny, for Twinkle it's just lust - but long live lust.

'But I do. Every day I show you how good I be.' She leans forward and brushes a firm boob across my lips. I can't help myself - I take first one , then the other bud between my lips, stroking and flicking them with my tongue before heartily sucking them. My cock doesn't know anything about hot and sticky and obeys by standing to attention.

'I give way far too easily, little one,' I tell her, lifting and skewering her firmly into place on my tool.

She wriggles her hips taking every bit of my staff, the tip touching the neck of her womb, before slowly easing up, then down, in the time honoured rhythm.

I cup a breast in each hand, feeling their weight, kneading the firm flesh, rolling her hard nipples between my fingers. She slides one hand under my arm and strokes her clit. Her head is back, her eyes shut. She moans.

I grab the cheeks of her arse and thrusting up, force her to go faster and faster. She swings her head back and forth, her long black hair whipping across my face then down her back.

It's getting wild, she's frantic in her need, she's crying out. As she slams down onto me we are coming together. Her muscles contract hard, squeezing every last drop from me.

Exhausted she collapses forward, her tits flattening on my chest. Hot, sweaty and replete we lie there, too enervated to move.

Several minutes later a figure looms over us. 'Go careful, girl. That's my man you're smothering.' Penny says, 'I don't mind you borrowing him but I do expect him back in good condition.'

Twinkle rolls off me replying, 'Then don't leave me to keep him entertained.'

'Now then, no squabbling,' I tell them, though in truth they are only having a bit of fun. They get on very well together, but God help me if they decide to gang up on me.

'In this heat I think a period of abstinence is called for,' I climb to my feet. 'No screwing during daylight hours.'

Twinkle is aghast. 'That's torture.'

While Penny chips in with, 'It's illegal. It violates our human rights beside being an unnatural punishment.'

'So sue me.' I march down toward the sea - time to cool down a bit.

'What a way to treat the mothers of your children.' Calls Twinkle.

Hang on, why the plural? 'What's with the children?' I ask, already the water is lapping my knees.

'Pearl and your son,' Twinkle is rubbing her belly.

'Already?' I suppose I shouldn't really be surprised, she's been continuously randy and demanding since we met. Everything I used to imagine a dusky maid would be. I lower myself and start swimming along the shore quietly contemplating my success.

Well, I have my retirement paradise and, mostly, it's everything I wanted - and more with both Penny and Twinkle - but there are one or two aspects I hadn't thought of. And I suppose we will have to move to a bigger place sometime, if only to find someone to educate the children. Though I suppose that with the aid of the internet we could do it ourselves. But by then I shall probably need to find something to occupy me else I shall finish up suffering from brain rot.

However they do say everyone has a book in them so, since I know where a lot of the bodies are buried, perhaps I shall amuse myself putting pen to paper.

Who says crime doesn't pay?