Taking A Chance

Story Info
Dante overhears his brother having sex, and takes a chance.
1.3k words
3.59
25.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was midnight, and Dante had decided to go play some Call Of Duty. Dante(18) and his brother John (20)still lived with their parents. John had brought his girlfriend Kayla over about an hour ago, and they had disappeared into his room. When Dante started up his Xbox, he heard a bed creaking through the wall, and decided to see what's up. He went to John's door, and immediately heard Kayla moaning, and groaning. Dante's legs started shaking, and he got a huge erection just by listening to her moans. Dante had thought about the box of condoms that he bought, and had yet to open. His virgin cock needed something soon. He decided to finally bust the box open and grabbed a condom, and head back to John's room. Dante's heart was beating rapidly as he put his hand up to the door knob, thinking about what he was going to say when he opened up the door. He swung the door open, and saw his brother having rough sex with Kayla, and they all gave him a shocked look, and all trembled for their clothes.

"Is it okay if I join you two?" he muttered

"What the hell are you doing Dante," John yelled back.

"I'm sorry, I just heard you guys, and I was wondering if we could... you know, have a threesome..."

Kayla smiled, and whispered something into John's ear, and turned to Dante and said, "are you a virgin, Dante?"

He muttered, "yeah..."

She then spread he legs apart, and smiled at Dante. Dante took his pants off, and he was already rock hard. Kayla gasped at his size, and John looked a bit surprised himself.

Dante nervously took off his underwear, and as he was opening the condom, Kayla seductively said to him, "oh you wont be needing that."

Dante was shocked, and he threw the condom in the trash. "Are you ready," John asked him.

"Oh yeah."

Dante stepped toward the two, Kayla had sat him down, gotten on her knees, grasped his cock, and put it all in her mouth. She was deepthroating Dante, and he had let out a soft moan, and John chuckled. Her mouth felt greater than anything he had ever tried to duplicate the feeling of a young mouth on his throbbing cock.

"Ugh, Kayla, I'm gonna cum," he said to her. She then started swirling her tongue around his cock, and started bobbing her head back and forth. Dante couldn't hold on, and he released his thick seed into her mouth.

Kayla took his cock out of her mouth, and showed him the puddle of cum he left in her mouth. She then closed her mouth, and swallowed the thick cum. Kayla stood back up, and went to John's bed, standing on all fours. Her beautiful ass was exposed to Dante, and his cock got even harder... There was no way this was going to end quickly.

Dante and John head towards Kayla, Dante John had bumped Dante to where he was at her hind side. Kayla took John's large cock into her mouth, and awaited Dante's large cock in her sweet pink pussy. Dante put his member on her lips, and could feel the heat coming from her body. He slowly stuck his cock in, feeling all the grooves, and crevices, and especially the warmth. Kayla moaned as John fucked her mouth, and Dante slowly fucked her pussy.

Kayla took John's cock out of her mouth, turned her head to the side, and said "go faster dammit!"

Dante picked up his speed, and so did John at her mouth. The sensation was amazing, and he could tell every time she had an orgasm. There was already a puddle beneath her, as Dante was fucking her pussy hard. It was so tight, warm and wet, this was way better than any other homemade Fleshlight he ever made. John groaned and let out a big breath, he had just came in her mouth, and of course, she swallowed it. John backed up and watched his younger brother lose his virginity.

"Kayla, I'm cumming again, I can't hold on for very much longer," he said breathless.

"Cum in my pussy, please! Fill me up with your thick cum!"

This made Dante go crazy. He picked up his speed, and started pounding harder. He then moaned loudly as he came in her tight wet pussy. They both stood there, gasping in pleasure.

Dante backed up from her sexy ass, and saw his cum dripping from her wet pussy. She took her finger, rubbed it in her pussy, and licked off all of his cum. Dante's cock was still rock hard, and he was still ready to fuck her hard.

"You guys ready for round two," she asked them with joy.

Their faces lit up, and they both nodded. "Dante, that was an amazing show you put on. It made me so wet. You're just like John. John, I want you to fuck my pussy, and Dante..."

Dante stood waiting for Kayla to tell him what to do. So many things were running through his mind, all the possibilities and all the things she could say.

"I want you to fuck my ass hard."

Dante was amazed. Was this heaven? Besides having regular sex, the one thing he wanted more, was anal sex.

John got underneath Kayla, and stuck his cock in her pussy, and started fucking her. Dante reared up to her tiny rose. "Be careful," she said, "I've only used a small toy for my ass, so please go soft at first."

"Sure." Dante spit and lubed up his cock as he put his head on her small ass hole. He then pushed, making his head fully engulfed in her ass.

"Ahh" she yelled.

"So far so good," he thought, as he continued to push his cock into her tight ass.

Now halfway in, and he was already struggling. It was almost too tight. It was just perfect. He continued spitting on his cock, making the entry easier for both of them.

Kayla was feeling all sorts of pleasure. Her boyfriend fucking her pussy hard, and his brother tearing her ass in half. His cock was so big, she felt so full. Dante was now all the way in, and Kayla let out a big orgasm.

"Oh God! You're so big! You're gonna split me in half with that monster! Ahhhh!"

Dante was now in heaven. He started moving back and forth in her tight virgin ass. He progressively got faster, and harder.

"That's right, cum in my pussy! Ugh! Fill me! I want to feel your cum in me!" she yelled to John. John yelled, and Dante could see the cum dripping down his cock coming from her pussy.

Dante couldn't hold it, he was gonna blow.

"Kayla!"

"Cum in my ass! I want your cum all the way up in me! Make that huge monster fill me! Fill me with your thick hot cum! Please just fucking cum in my tight ass!"

Dante lost it, and had got a sudden burst of stamina and had almost started to rape her. Kayla was crying, and moaning in pleasure. Dante grasped her hair, and pulled it back, as he fucked her harder and harder.

"Oh yeah! Harder!"

"Aggghh!" he yelled out has he came in her tight ass. Nothing could compare to this. Neither cumming in her mouth or pussy was as good as this. His cum started overflowing as his cock slowly got smaller in her ass.

Kayla could just feel it. The cum in her rectum felt so nice. It sent shivers up her spine. She grabbed all the cum that dripped out, and ate it all.

Her ass was gaping, and the cum was nonstop. It was almost like he emptied all that he had right into her tight ass.

"Oh God, your guys' cum tastes so good. I love the feeling of your guys' big cocks ripping into my two tiny holes" she said to them, as she was still licking the cum off her ass.

"Hey Dante and Kayla, I get off work early tomorrow...Wanna do this again?"

"Oh God yes," Dante said excitingly.

"As long as I get to swallow your guys' hot gooey cum, and have my holes raped, I'm fine," Kayla said seductively.