Taking a Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany, it seemed, had other plans. As she began to get her wits about her again, she pushed mightighly with her cunt, gripping me firmly, and said clearly in a low sexy tone, "Fucking fill my cunt with your cum, you fucker." That was all it took, for some reason that dirty talk sent me over the edge, as I felt my own release shoot forth with a power and force I had never felt before. My vision tunneled down to the smallest point of light, and I steadied myself as my balls emptied so many times that I lost count. "Holy shit!" she laughed, "I'm glad I wasn't trying to swallow all of that!"

I dropped to my elbows, and as my equilibrium returned, she reached up and kissed me again. "Fuck!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah," I agreed. "That was something." We laid together for a few minutes, her still minorly grinding at my slowly deflating dick.

"That," she said, "wasn't just something. That was amazing."

"Yeah," I said again, all I could muster. My dick finally softening, I lay beside her. We laid in silence for a few minutes absentmindedly touching each other.

"Do you have to go anywhere in the morning?" she inquired sweetly.

"No, it's Saturday. I don't have anything going on."

"Okay. Would you like to stay the night. Maybe get breakfast tomorrow? We can go get your car in the morning, but I'd like to hang out a bit more. Maybe have some more fun?"

"I'd like that," I said. I chuckled.

"What?" she asked

"What a bizarre evening," I said, shaking my head.

"I suppose," she said, "but I thought it was pretty fucking fantastic."

"Oh, yes, absolutely," I replied. "beyond amazing. It's just not what I expected at all." There was a pregnant pause, and I could tell she wanted to ask something. "What?" I asked.

"Are you sure you're okay with this? With what I do? I mean, I was just thinking this would be a quick fuck, and you'd run away screaming and scared when you found out more about me. But you didn't..."

"Why the fuck would I..." I interrupted, but she held her hand up.

"Let me finish," she said. "I need to get this out." I nodded, and she composed herself, sitting up and placing her hands on her knees. Despite the fact that she looked freshly fucked, I noticed that she had a very businesslike air to her, and I suppressed a smile at the contrast of her naked, sweaty, cum-drenched form and her demeanor. "Here's the thing. I kind of like you. You have a brain, and you didn't run or pass judgement when you found out about what I do. I'd like to see you some more, and have some fun. But while this was fucking great, don't get me wrong, I'm not a normal chick. I don't believe in monogamy in the fucking slightest, nor do I want to be tied down, but if you fuck somebody else besides me, you bet your sweet ass you're going to use protection. But I do want someone to hang out with, go places, enjoy the company of, and have all kinds of crazy, wild sex with. So I present you with your choice. If you don't think you can handle a girl like me, then we should probably just say 'hey, thanks, it was great,' call it a night, and wish each other well. But if you think you can deal with a cool girl that's also a cock-crazy nympho, who will suck you off and fuck you in public at the drop of a hat, might occasionally fuck another guy for fun, or even a bit of money, but will also try to get you laid by any other gorgeous girl or two, and might even join in if I'm inclined, that's the type of girl I am. I'm also kind of a pain in the ass, I'm pushy, have been called domineering, and I have expensive tastes. I'm right a lot, sarcastic, rude, impatient, passionate, impulsive, and I've been told I'm just a bit crazy. That's who I am, what I offer, and at this point in life, I'm too stubborn and old to change. Take me or leave me."

I looked at her long and steady. She seemed calm, but just a touch bit nervous under the surface. I rolled it around in my head for a bit, pausing to consider the pros and cons, and I knew my answer almost immediately. I paused for another second for dramatic effect, finally deciding I'd made her squirm enough.

"So my favorite breakfast spot is on Central. It's called 'The Breakfast Club,' and the food is amazing. Plus I kind of like the fact that they have some majorly cute waitresses in essentially tight yoga pants. We can ogle them while we eat. And it's not to far from where I left my car, so we can get that after we eat, and then do whatever. Sound good?"

Instead of answering me, Tiffany pounced on top of me, pinning me to the couch and grinding her still sodden crotch into me as she attacked my mouth.

"I'm going to need another minute before we go again," I cautioned. "Maybe some food and a shower, too."

"I can get you up," she countered, giggling, pushing down into my member.

"I'm sure you can. But I still need food and a bit of cleanup first," I countered.

"Yeah, I do too," she said, smiling. "Okay. Food. Then cleanup. Then you're mine." And with that, she sprang up off the couch, grabbing my hand as she guided me back downstairs toward the kitchen.