Taking a Chance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't explain what happened next. My head felt warm and on fire. My body almost felt like I was infused with a crazy jolt of energy—I later thought of the Incredible Hulk as he turned—and I began pumping into Amanda in a gear I didn't even know I had. "HOLY FUCK!!" she yelled, as I started slamming upward so hard I nearly knocked her off my cock. "FUCK BAAAAABBBBYYYYY!!" she screamed, as she began cumming hard, clamping and squirting a nice even flow onto me, making my whole groin a sodden mess.

"Is this what you wanted to happen?" I growled. "To get fucked hard in front of an audience today?"

"God yes!" she moaned. "I fucking needed this!"

"Well, get up! I'm going to bend you over in front of the entire fucking city!"

She wasted no time in pushing up, and I sprung up after her, pushing her over so she was bent over the couch with face pointed out to the window. I reached around and tugged on one, then another nipple quickly but firmly. Then, with no further prelude, I pushed myself deep into her waiting sex, bottoming out hard.

"Oh fuck!" she yelled as I touched her cervix.

I smacked her ass. "Yeah. I'm going to fuck you senseless in front of all of these people!"

"Fuck, please! Do it!"

I smacked her other ass cheek, pleased to see pink marks starting on each cheek.

"Fuck me harder!" she screamed. I pulled back, slammed my cock home, and savored her groan of pleasure. I pulled back and slammed even harder, and she groaned even louder. Finally, on the fourth or fifth stroke like that, she started absolutely screaming, so I picked up my pace until I was absolutely drilling her as hard and fast as I could. I was starting to get worried I might hurt her, but all she said was "Fuck me baby, that feels so fucking good!! Don't stop fucking me!" And so I kept going.

I looked out at windows at the groups gathered. They seemed to have grown a bit bigger, but I couldn't be sure, I hadn't counted initially. But they were definitely watching. It was surreal, almost like being outside my body. I was fucking this gorgeous girl, so hard my abs and arms were starting to get sore. Whereas most women I had been with didn't like this for more than a few moments of intense passion, she was loving it and begging me to keep it up. And across the way, people in business casual dress were brazenly watching, some holding coffee cups, others just frozen. I tried to imagine how that must have gone down, with them nonchalantly walking to the water cooler, only to get interrupted by the site of two people fucking like deranged banshees. But just as I was starting to concentrate on one particular 40-something woman who was holding a cup, I felt Amanda's pussy clamp down incredibly hard on my cock, and flood my balls with a heavy squirt. I had to hold still to keep from getting ripped in half, as her cum ran down my leg, through the hair of my inner thigh, then my knee, and finally reaching my ankle. "Holy fuck you just came hard!" I blurted out, and she laughed.

"Yeah, thank you for getting me there." And with that, she reared up, and turned around to kiss me. As her tongue snaked its way into my mouth, she ground her ass back a couple of times to keep my member gliding in and out of her, and then she said "Okay, it's your turn to cum." I was about to tell her I might be a bit away from that, but she quickly dropped to her knees and began blowing me with enthusiasm again. After a few strokes, she turned me to where we were both in view of the window again, then placed my cock between her firm, wonderful tits. She dropped her head, taking the tip between her lips, and began sucking with abandon, drooling all over me, letting her spit run down the shaft as I began to fuck her tits. After a few moments of this, she let go of her tits, and began blowing me again, grabbing my ass to encourage me to fuck her face with abandon. I began to get a rhythm going, but as I began to really pound into her face, she again pulled off and put me back between her breasts.

I resumed pumping with abandon, as she said "I want you to pump your load all over my face, my mouth, my tongue, and my tits. I want to see you paint me with your cum, cover me, drench me in your fucking hot seed. I need to see and feel it cover me." I groaned, unable to come up with a response, as her talk was making me hotter and hotter, and she then alternated me back into her mouth, letting me pound her face like I had done to her pussy, moaning around my cock as I drilled deep down her throat. I felt myself hardening even more if possible, began to feel the shake in my legs and the inevitable rise as my balls began to signal that I wasn't far away. Sensing it, she pulled me out and returned me to her tits, drooling on my cock and between her mounds as she did so. "Yeah baby, do it for me. Fucking cum all over me in front of all of these people and let them see my fucking cum-hungry face and mouth get coated with your beautiful, yummy spunk. I need it. I'm begging you to fucking cum on me like the slut I am. Paint me with it, drench me, drown me in your cum!!"

That did it. I yelled out "Oh fuck baby!!" and with that, I came hard with a loud, bellowing release. The first jet shot right over her head, landing on the small of her back and dripping slowly down toward her ass. The second got her in the upper cheek, then a third on her nose and mouth, another in her mouth and her hanging out tongue. Finally, I landed several more hard squirts on her throat, chest, and breasts.

"Holy shit babe!" she exclaimed, amazed by the velocity and volume of my cum.

"Fuck..." I exclaimed.

"I guess that turned you on," she said through a grin, her face and upper torso still drenched in my cum.

"Yeah. Who knew?"

"I had a hunch."

"Yeah...Hang on, I'll get you a towel."

"Look over at our audience." I did, and caught some truly amusing looks from the clusters of people. Some seemed horrified, others transfixed. I was aroused by the spectacle of it all, but wasn't sure what to make of what I was feeling.

"Wow. That's something," I paused for a minute. "Okay, you need a towel," I said, feeling guilty for leaving her plastered in cum.

"No. I mean, yeah, but first, get me my phone."

I shrugged, and went over to her purse, grabbing her phone and handing it to her. She quickly snapped a few selfies, then started tapping on the screen.

"What'cha doin?" I asked.

"Sending these to Tiffany," she replied. And with a few more taps, she set her phone down and then walked into the bathroom and got in the shower. I stood there for a few moments, shrugged, then followed her in. We cleaned up, toweled off, and she led me back to the couch, where we laid together nude for a bit. I had flagged a bit, but was still half-mast and buzzing with excitement over the thrill of having been watched by so many people. A ding announced a text message on Amanda's phone. She reached for it, then laughed and showed me the screen.

Tiffany: Fucking HOT!!

Tiffany: Tell him he's shooting next weekend.

I laughed. "What is it with you two constantly joking about getting me on camera?"

"You have a good, big, reliable cock. You cum like a rocket and shoot large amounts. You're a great lay. You're hot. Why wouldn't we want you on film?"

"I just don't think it's anything I've ever really contemplated or wanted to do."

"You just got off from getting watched. My guess, you'd be a natural."

"I..." I shook my head, unable to find a suitable response or even sure what I wanted to say. "I just don't know."

"You don't have to know about anything right now," she responded with a firm touch on my chest, leaning in and kissing me softly, but with some passion. And with that, she got up, grabbed my hand, and led me toward the bedroom. We embraced, as she reached down, pumping my already inflating prick to full hardness, before drawing me down to the bed, guiding my head down to her pussy, as I began eagerly lapping at her clit. Minutes later, I was entering her, and though this round wasn't as crazily intense as the previous one, it was very spirited, ending with me pumping her pussy full of cum. In fact, we never made it out the door that night, ordering delivery and only donning a robe once to answer the door, and I deposited another load in her pussy and one in her ass the rest of the night. In the morning, she woke me with a blow job, and we continued on most of the weekend, blissful and well-cummed by Sunday evening.

The next week, Tiffany arrived home, and we made up for lost time, clawing at each other like teenagers. She was constantly asking about my experience with Amanda and the public-facing sex in particular, and I was only too glad to give her the details. I began figuring out the logistics of the move, and was only too happy that she had greeted the development with a level of horniness that was quite enthusiastic. On Friday, she mentioned to me that she wanted to call it an early night, as she had some work to take care of on Saturday and needed to get an early start. I went to sleep around 10, looking forward to a lazy weekend day.

*Daniella*

I got up in the morning, and trudged downstairs to get coffee. Tiffany and I often traipsed around nude, so I thought nothing of going down unclothed, but was surprised to find Tiff downstairs not only wearing shorts and a T-shirt, but also freshly showered and made up. "Babe, I'm going to have a camera crew here soon, so you might want to put something on. And you should probably shower and shave, too." I shrugged, kissed her good morning, and grabbed my coffee, retreating back upstairs. I got myself together, and came downstairs and threw some food together. Tiff was on her laptop and seemed a bit distracted, apologizing once for not hearing me, so I figured she was occupied and let her be. I was finishing up my eggs when the doorbell rang. A small crew came in, and Tiff quickly conversed with them and told them to set up by the pool for shooting. As they were heading outside, Amanda also showed up.

"Are you shooting today?" I asked.

"Maybe, not sure," she said with a grin. "Another girl is first, but I might sneak a scene in, depends on how long the crew can hang." Tiffany came up behind her, smiling.

"Are you shooting?" I asked her.

"No, not today, I've got a different girl showing up," she responded. Almost on queue, a car pulled up. "That's probably her now," she said, making her way to the door. And as she opened the door, one of the sexiest women I've ever seen in my life strolled in. They hugged and exchanged greetings, and she brought her over to me.

"Daniella, this is my boyfriend, Martin," she said as I shook her extended hand. "Martin, this is Daniella. She's shooting today."

"Nice to meet you," I said.

"Likewise," she replied with a grin. "she wasn't lying when she said you were hot."

I felt myself redden slightly at her openly assessing gaze. Daniella was tall, at least as tall as me, I judged, though she was wearing heels so I was looking up at her by a few inches. She had an exotic look to her—olive complexion, thick, glossy black hair, and big brown eyes, my guess was perhaps Brazillian or some other ethnicity from Central or South America. You could almost call her plus-sized, though it was evident she wasn't fat at all, just thickly built and unbelievably curvy—her breasts had to be as big as her head, she had nicely flared hips and her butt seemed round and firm, but her stomach was flat. Her lips were full and pouty, with a wide mouth and dazzling smile. I was in immediate lust, but told my brain to behave as I looked in her eyes. I noticed after a few beats that she still hadn't let go of my hand, lingering her touch, but I didn't mind at all. Finally, she dropped my hand, and turned to Tiffany. "I'm going to go get ready. Very glad to finally meet you, Martin."

As she sashayed off, I turned to Tiff and lowly asked "Finally?"

"I talk you up a bit to some of the girls," she explained.

"Hey, Tiff, do you want to shoot right by the pool, or under the awning?" one of the camera guys yelled from the doorway.

"By the pool, it's a nice day," she bellowed back.

He gave a thumbs up and walked back out. She turned to me with a sudden dawning on her face. "We should sunblock you up. Come with me." Suddenly, I started to get a strange, almost uneasy feeling. Almost like a crash, I realized what it was.

"Wait a minute...is this a lesbian scene?"

"No, it's a straight one."

"Then where's the guy?"

"I'll show you. He's in the bathroom, if you look in the mirror."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! No! We never talked about this!"

"Of course we didn't. I didn't want you to think too much about your first time."

"But I didn't agree to this."

"Relax, babe, you'll be great," she said, dragging me into the downstairs bathroom.

"But this is a big deal, Tiff," I continued objecting. "I've never even come close to fucking on film, even in private."

"Are you really going to tell me you'd turn down the opportunity to nail Daniella?" she asked with a disbelieving stare.

"Of course not, but damn, this is a lot to take on. What if I'm no good? What if I cum too quickly? What if I can't, you know..."

"Perform?"

"Umm, yeah. I mean, I..."

She moved close to me, placing her finger over my lips to cut me off. She pressed herself up into me, kissing me lightly on the lips, then the neck, and moving her mouth near my ear. "You and Amanda in the living room. Not to mention how turned on you get whenever you get the opportunity to fuck one of us in front of the other. You know what that tells me?" I shook my head to indicate no. "It says that you're an exhibitionist. You get off on being watched. And that's a great thing for filming. So just think about me and Amanda watching you fuck the shit out of this gorgeous babe. And all the crew. And think about the fact that in a few days, people from all over the world are going to be watching you and her on their computers, playing with their dicks and pussies, wishing they were where you are, either giving it to that gorgeous babe, or women wishing they were taking that beautiful, thick cock of yours." I took in a shaky breath and looked her in the eye. My voice caught in my throat for a second, her face expectant and waiting for my decision.

12