Taking a Chance with Ally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,830 Followers

"You look amazing in this," he told her. "But it is a nude beach, after all." He then held the tiny strip of cloth to his face and inhaled her scent.

"I can't wait to show you all the other things you bought me today," she said.

"Hmmm, me too. But right now..." And without completing the thought, he pushed her legs apart to expose her slit. Then he slid his hand up the inside of her thigh and began massaging her slick pussy lips. His fingers were gentle but very sure and insistent in the way he touched her.

Ally whimpered and even fought back tears now that her father was fingering her naked pussy. Every time he touched her clit she felt like she was on the verge of cumming, but he kept his fingers moving all over her, smearing her flowing cream all over her skin and teasing her beyond belief. Finally, he slipped a finger inside her and lowered his head between her legs, going in to lick at her pussy lips while his finger slid in and out.

The girl groaned and rolled her hips. "Daddy...oh fuck, Daddy," she moaned.

Then her father started lashing her clit with his tongue. He curled his finger and zeroed in on her g spot. No one besides herself had ever touched her there before, and she moaned deeply while she came hard against his mouth and hand.

After her climax, her father kept licking and fingering her pussy, but all Ally could think about was making her father feel the same way he'd made her feel. Yet she hesitated making a move. His fingers and tongue felt better than anything she'd ever experienced before. She'd known having her father's mouth on her pussy was going to be a special experience no matter what, but the way he made love to her pussy like it was the sweetest, most delicious delicacy in the world was beyond anything she could have imagined.

She was propped up on her elbows watching him as he was completely focused on pleasing her wet, open pussy. She could easily have stayed there and let him take her to another incredible climax, but she was dying to taste him too.

"Daddy," she cooed sweetly. "I need your amazing cock."

Steve looked up at his daughter's face and smiled. His mouth was completely wet with her cream. He propped himself up higher and kissed her deeply, sliding his tongue into her mouth and smearing her own juices over their lips. The taste of her own pussy on her father's mouth made Ally's head spin and she almost forgot how anxious she was to get to his cock until he backed away.

He leaned back on his extended arms with his legs open in a wide V and his rippling hard cock standing up between them. Ally moved between her father's legs and lay on her side, closely facing his big cock.

"Oh fuck, Daddy," the girl crooned as she wrapped her hand around the thick shank and angled his knob toward her lips. She started licking around his head, lapping at the heavy flow of his precum, and finally taking him into her mouth to suck and stroke on his shaft at the same time.

While she was sucking him deeper and more eagerly, Ally's father freed one hand and started feeling the smooth contours of the girl's beautifully naked body. He fondled her tits firmly, playing with her excited nipples and making her pussy flow with hot cream. Before long he started massaging her slit from behind. She lifted her leg to give him more room and sucked his throbbing cock deep and steady while his fingers found their way inside her dripping slit.

The longer her father finger-fucked Ally's pussy, the more eagerly she sucked his cock, until she seriously needed something more than fingers inside her.

"Daddy, I really need you to fuck me," she whimpered, finally letting go of his saliva-coated cock.

She angled her face upward just enough to see him looking back down at her with a mixture of pure love and amazement. Her hand remained snugly wrapped around the shank of her daddy's dripping wet cock. Maybe it was just because of who he was to her, but it looked like the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen, and the idea of having it pumping up inside her was making her pussy lips quiver around his sliding fingers.

But then Ally's father pulled his fingers out of her sheath and brought his hand to her mouth.

"How long have you felt this way, baby?" he asked as she licked her own juices off his fingers.

She took her time licking the taste of her own pussy cream off her father's fingers, trying to avoid his question. But after a while, he pulled his fingers away from her mouth and took hold of her face in his hand, turning her to look up directly at him. He repeated the question in a tone that left her no choice but to reply.

"Always, Daddy," she said.

"Thank you, baby," he replied. "It's good to know I wasn't imagining things."

On that, he moved his legs from under the girl's head and lay on his side next to her. His cock was touching her hip and she couldn't resist laying her hand on his hard shaft and rubbing him against her skin. He took a moment to scan the area, but Ally was pretty sure he didn't care any more than she did if anyone saw what they were doing. She rolled to her side, facing him, and lifted her leg up onto his hip. Within seconds, she felt him tucking the head of his imposing cock into her pussy with his hand.

"Are you sure, baby?" he asked, his face so close to hers she could feel his breath hitting her mouth. "This is going to change everything forever, you know."

"I sure hope so, Daddy. Please just fuck me and make me yours for real."

"Fuck," he groaned as he pushed his cock deeper into his daughter's dripping pussy.

Ally started to whimper, but her father silenced her with a deep, hard kiss, driving the full length of his cock into her willing cunt. She kissed him back just as hard, her young heart racing wildly while his large hand clasped her naked tit and began massaging her ripe flesh.

Her eyes were clamped shut tightly, her mind spinning with the pure, intense sensations coursing through her succulent body. Large, strong fingers tweezed and rolled her swollen nipple while her father's cock settled into a steadily insistent rhythm of thrusting. She wanted to tell him his was the first cock ever to grind hard and deep into her virgin pussy, but his tongue was swirling through her mouth. She wondered if he'd even believe her, but it was true.

His hand moved away from her tit, sliding over her skin, now damp from the sweat breaking out on both their bodies, to settle on the cheek of her ass. He backed off from their kissing, allowing them both to gasp for air while he kept fucking her as hard and deep as their position allowed. She felt his fingers playing along the edges of her slit where his cock shaft was stretching her lips. They played in the frothy cream building up over her pussy and his thrusting rod. Rubbing her slick lips, he brought his wet fingers to her rimhole, massaging the tight bud with the creamy juices of their scandalous fuck.

"Ally," he groaned. "You're a dirty little girl, but I love you. And I'm gonna cum inside you cuz I know that's what you need as much as I do."

"Oh fuck, Daddy, yes, fuck, yes," the girl whined, grinding her aching pussy against the hard thrusts of his rigid cock.

When he started to slide his cream-coated finger into her asshole, the sensation took the girl by storm. She buried her face against her father's chest and moaned as she came as hard as she could ever remember cumming.

"Oh god, Daddy, just do it. Cum. Fill your little girl's cunt with all that hot fucking spunk," she gasped.

"Fuck, what a dirty little mouth," the man growled.

The force of his thrusts grew harder and more staggered. His finger surged deeper into her asshole and she could feel the hot, wet flush of her father's cum gushing into her body.

After hitting their peak, he kept sliding his cock in and out of his daughter's body until his shaft began to relax. Eventually he stopped and pulled his flesh out of her hole. He held her naked body close and kissed her deeply for a long time.

"I can't believe this really happened," he told her. "But I don't know how we could've avoided it, either."

Ally had never felt so happy. Before long, they got up to get dressed, both of them anxious to get home where they could explore this enormous change in their lives in private. Steve grabbed Ally's wet thong before she had a chance and grinned at her as he held it to his face and greedily inhaled the scent of her excited pussy. When he pulled his pants back on, he slipped the thong into his pocket.

She pulled her yoga pants back on, and the dripping cum combined with her own wetness formed a noticeable stain in the crotch. But she felt so happy she didn't care who noticed.

Once they got back in the car, Ally's hand was between her father's legs before he even got back on the freeway. He was hard again before they were halfway home. She smiled with satisfaction when she felt that big, hard shaft throbbing under her stroking fingers. She'd been waiting for this moment.

"So, um, Dad," she began, steadily stroking him, "I guess you're gonna break up with Kelly now, since I know you're not the type to juggle two girlfriends."

"Oh fuck," he said. "I haven't thought about her since we left home for the mall."

Ally snickered and unzipped her father's pants. Seconds later she had his fully hardened cock out and was stroking him with one hand.

"Cuz I'm your girl now, right, Daddy?"

Steve heaved a sigh and smiled at her. "You'll always be my girl, baby. I'll talk to Kelly as soon as I can. Obviously I can't tell her why."

They both giggled at the irony.

"You don't have to right away," Ally said. "As long as you don't wait too long. In the meantime, it's kind of fun to think we're cheating."

She giggled and lowered her head, taking his cock into her mouth while he drove. He groaned and called her a dirty girl again, the way he had back on the beach. She knew it was true the moment she tasted her own pussy all over his shaft. He was hard as a rock, but she wasn't going to let him cum. Not in the car, at least. Not until they were back home and in his room, or maybe the bathroom, or living room, or kitchen. It didn't matter. All she knew was that all her father's cum belonged to her from now on.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,830 Followers
12