Taking a Huntress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was not wearing his linen hood today, and Maya could see the hatred in the planes of his face and the gleam in his eyes. It looked to her like he reveled in it; this was a man that loved to hate, that loved to kill. They stayed like that for a moment, in tense opposition. Slowly, the man relaxed his fist down to his side, but kept his other hand wrapped securely around Maya's throat.

"That was not very kind, Huntress. Did you really think that you could catch me off-guard? Do you know who I am?"

"Akari filth," she spat.

"Ahh, butwhichAkari filth am I?" he asked. He turned his head to the side, revealing on his neck, below his ear, a crescent shape burned into his skin. Akari, it was said, were branded upon initiation into the assassin clan. They abandoned their families, and renounced every aspect of their old lives. They claimed a new name, which was symbolically burned onto them, and began anew as killers. "I am Yammur."

Maya's face didn't change. She didn't recognize the name; only the Akari of old tales were known in her village. He saw the lack of additional fear on her face, and a spark of annoyance flickered in the twitch of his mouth. Maya smirked.

"Never heard of you."

He growled lowly and squeezed her neck harder. She could still breathe, but her breathing had become raspy and clearly audible. This fact seemed to make up for the hit his ego had just taken. "Never mind; soon your whole clan will know my name. I've come here to strike a bargain with you, Huntress."

Maya was becoming bolder. It was clear that he was not going to kill her, even if he wanted to. "I thought you came here to taste my sweet skin." To her chagrin, Yammur ignored her.

"Your family needs meat to survive the winter. This I know. Your father is no longer able to provide for you. I would like to offer your family protection, on behalf of the Akari. They would be willing to provide your dear mother and siblings the food they aren't able to get for themselves.

Maya angered at this. "I can hunt for my family, Akari. They'll need nothing from you."

He leaned closer. His nearness was something Maya was becoming disturbingly used to. She noticed his scent; he smelled slightly of wood smoke and dirt. It was the smell of a man who spent his days wandering the forest, and was slightly akin to that of her father. It was a comforting scent to her, and she found herself lingering in it longer than she should have.

"They'll need all they can get from us if I cut off your food supply." A chuckle escaped her lips as he watched her realized why he had taken her buck. "Think about your mother, and dear Joss and Deva. How will they fare with no food to warm their bellies when the snow is knee-deep and the sun shows its face barely four hours a day?"

Maya spat on his hand, which had eased its grip on her neck. "Bastard. What do you want from me?"

Then, tenderly, he laid his lips on her cheek. His free hand once again slid under her tunic, caressed her hipbone, and trailed lower, until it lingered in the small tuft of hair that grew there. "That's just it, Huntress. It's not that I wantsomethingfrom you; I want you." He lowered his lips to hers. His words had made her fearful and angry and questioning, and she almost didn't notice his kiss. He pressed his mouth harder against hers, taking her bottom lip into his mouth and biting it until she opened her mouth. He slid his tongue inside, swirling it around and sighing at the way she tasted. She was still partly in shock, unsure of what to do. His grip tightened on her throat in warning. She took the hint and softened her mouth, responding to his kisses. His lips were full and soft, yet demanding. She irrationally wondered for a moment where he had learned to kiss in his assassin training.

He started slowly, trailing his tongue over her lips and then plunging it into her mouth and sucking on her lips, one at a time. As he grew more excited, Yammur's kisses were more insistent, coming faster and harder and forcing Maya's head harder into the dirt. He still had a hand on her neck, and in his enthusiasm the weight in that hand had grown heavier. Maya broke away from his mouth to gasp a few breaths. "Can't... breathe."

She took the moment of distance between them to look at Yammur. The look on his face frightened her. It was utterly animalistic. Hate shone in his eyes, desire she read around his mouth and power screamed from every muscle in his toned body. Maya realized at that moment how powerless she was against this man, and she wondered what it would take to sate that thirst that she saw in him.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked. She needed to get him talking, try to calm him down before whatever she saw in him overtook him completely.

"Sell yourself to the Akari for the protection of your family." Maya opened her mouth to ask him more, but he spoke before she could. "I'm good on my word, Huntress."

He didn't offer any more explanation, nor did he seem in the mood to elaborate or negotiate. Maya saw no way out. As much as she hated it, Yammur was right. She was an able hunter, but getting her family through the winter had been difficult enough even for her father. Now that he was gone their future had been uncertain to begin with. And with the Akari on her for reasons unknown, Maya was left with little choice but to agree with the strange man. Bile rose in her mouth. She swallowed hard, and forced out a terse nod.

He had watched the indecision, the worry, and finally, the defeat and acceptance across her face. The process excited him. Her hope was diminishing, and soon she would be in his hands, as property of his brotherhood.

His hand came away from her neck, gripped a fist of gold hair at the back of her head, and guided her up to kiss him again. "Good," he breathed into her mouth. "You belong to us, now."

With that, he stroked lower, fingertip pressing against her opening, circling around the sensitive bud, and then plunging lower again. She gasped. "No, please don't..." she was cut off by the sensation of two fingers shoved roughly inside of her, with no warning.

"Please don't what, Huntress? I think you've already forgotten; you belong to the Akari now. Requests are not for you to make. I'll do what I please with you until it's decided where you belong. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"You will address me as Sir from now on. Now repeat. Do you understand?"

"Yes... sir."

Yammur continued his assault on her pussy, which to her dismay was growing wetter. He pushed her tunic up to expose her breasts to the cold night air. She got goosebumps in the sudden temperature change and her nipples hardened and rose. The hunger in Yammur's eyes grew wild; he took a nipple in his mouth and began to such on it, gently at first but then harder. He bit it and Maya let out a sharp yelp. His hand released her hair and moved down to strum his thumb over her other nipple, which was still hard and sensitive, and he moved back to kiss her on the mouth.

Maya's hands came down to finger the hem of Yammur's tunic, lifting it up slightly to caress the sliver of skin underneath. His hand left her nipple and took her hands, pinning them in the dirt above her head. The message was clear: Don't touch unless you're told to. She tried to bring her hands down to a more comfortable position, but he easily held both of them there. She could feel every rippling muscle in the man laying on top of her, and he exuded a power she was no longer sure she could comprehend.

Yammur's kisses were long and deep. She could feel her body begin to respond to his touches. His hand still working inside her, she arched her back slightly. His fingers worked harder at her pussy, now completely slick with her own juices. Her mouth grew soft under his, and her kisses were growing more urgent against his lips. A small moan escaped her lips, and she felt him smirk in response.

"You like the way this feels, Huntress, don't you? Your pussy is saying you do. Feel how wet you are." His silken voice had left, and was replaced by the deep, desperate, ragged voice of a man who could not control his desire.

Still with two fingers working in and out of her, his thumb pushed on her clit, which elicited a cry from her, out into the night air. His hands were rough and calloused, his fingers strong, his other hand pinning her down, his mouth suckling on the curve in her neck, as her head was turned sideways and she was breathing ragged. She curved her back even more, pressed her pussy into his hand. His fingers were so deep within her.

"You're so warm," Yammur whispered. Maya moaned again, and then her breathing became shallow as she felt herself building up to release. His fingers pumped her pussy harder then ever, slamming in and out of her, hitting her clit. Sweat plastered her hair to her forehead and her eyes were squeezed shut, concentrating on the sensation of his weight on her, of his hand in her.

"Maya, I want you to come now." All it took was his words.

She clamped her mouth down on his neck so she didn't cry out, biting him ferociously as her body convulsed around his fingers. The hand that had been pinning her arms came down to gently hold the back of her head until she had calmed down.

She lay back in the dirt, breathing heavily, overcome with the sense of relief that only orgasm brings, but also with fear and revulsion. What had she just done? This man had just forced her to sell herself to him and she had let him take her so willingly? She rephrased the question. How had he been able to take her so easily? A flash back to his hands binding her wrists and a sharp bite on her nipple made her loins twitch, and suddenly it seemed slightly more believable to her.

Yammur rolled off of her and brought his hand up to her mouth.

"Open," he commanded. He slipped his wet fingers between her lips, forcing her to taste her own shame. When she had licked them clean, Yammur stood up and walked over to her knife. He tossed it to her casually. It landed a hair's breadth from her neck, blade-down in the soft soil.

"You might need this. You never know what could be lurking in these woods. Goodnight, Huntress. We'll be in touch." He slipped between the trees and dissolved into darkness.

12