Taking a Kitten in Heat

Story Info
A kitten gets hunted down for being a tease.
2.4k words
4.44
176.1k
264
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AllieKatxx
AllieKatxx
303 Followers

He pins me down by the throat, with just enough pressure that I have to claw at his hands to take one shaky breath. I try to squirm out of his grasp, but his body is too heavy. He whispers, slowly and almost lovingly, in my ear, "I like to feel you squirm". HIs words send a shiver down my spine and to my pussy. I feel it clench and unclench. My cheeks feel hot as I lie still. I don't want to do what he wanted. I don't want to turn him on.

He trails his tongue down the side of my cheek and then sucks gently at the smooth skin between my jaw and my neck. I let out a small gasp as my body inadvertently curls- my legs wrap around his, my hips pushing upwards, and my chest against his. It feels wrong, but when I close my eyes, I get lost in the jolts of pleasure running down my neck and heating up the rest of my body.

"You want this, don't you kitten?"

I open my eyes to glare at him. "I-" The start of my sentence turned into a muffled gasp as he pulls my hair back and kisses me; his tongue slipping between my parted lips. It feels wrong. He was over a decade older than me. Squirming, I try to pull away from him, but he tightens his hold on my dark hair. Despite his mouth still pressed roughly against mine, I whimper in pain. My fingers now claw at the sides of his chest.

He suddenly breaks his lips away and presses his hips against me as he lifts his head up to look me directly in the eyes. I can feel his hard cock in his jeans pressing against my pussy so heavily with his body weight that it hurt.

"You thought I didn't notice all of your pictures? Your writings? Posts about creampies?" He runs his hand gently down my neck, drawing circles and swirls with the tips of his fingers.

"They were just thing that turned me on..I didn't mean any-" He clamped his left hand over my mouth, and in one swift motion, he pulled up my sports bra and pinched a nipple hard. I let out a muffled yelp of pain.

"Shhh kitten. I know you're indecisive..." He uncovers my mouth and brings his other hand down to my other nipple to give it a playful flick. "That's why I'll make decisions for you. You're going to be my kitten cum dump tonight. Okay?"

I look downwards, away from his gaze, and bite my bottom lip. I can feel a pressure, almost like a knot, forming in my lower abdomen.

He squeezes and twists my nipples as he pulls them towards him. I let out a yelp as I thrust my chest towards him in order to lessen the sharp sensation. Behind me, my arms awkwardly supported my upper body. He laughs. "Cat got your tongue?"

I narrow my eyes at him. "That's pretty weak."

"What's weak is that you didn't say, 'Okay'. You want to be filled with my cum, but won't even admit it." He rolls my nipples between his fingers, and I jerk at the sensations shooting through my body, straight to my pussy. "What's weak is that you have men masturbating to your pictures, while your poor wet pussy is wondering why it feels so lonely and empty."

"Get off me!" I grab his arms as I try to push him off my lower body. My face feels hot, and I avoid looking into his eyes. He pulls hard on my nipples again until I cry out and stop resisting.

"Do you like it when I control you by the nipples?" His voice had gotten low and velvety, dangerous. "Poor kitten. So lost and lonely." A cold wave of fear sweeps through my body. I stiffen and sneak a glance into his eyes. Cold and unreadable. I quickly look away. "I can warm you up when I'm stretching your pussy...And when you feel my hot cum inside of you, you'll be marked as MINE and your pussy will belong to ME."

He starts to smile but it quickly turns into a calculating smirk. "Maybe then you won't feel so lonely anymore."

He lets go of my nipples, and I let myself flop back down onto the soft pillows on my bed. He moves off of me as he demands, "Get up, cum slut."

I look up at him in confusion. "What?"

"I said, 'Get up!'"

I sit up and scramble off the bed to face him. He is almost twice as big as me; I barely reached his shoulders. With his right hand, he sinks his fingers into my forearm and grabs it tightly. "What are-" My cries of protests are interrupted as he yanks me hard back towards the bed and practically throws me on top of it. My leg hits the side of the bed and I topple over, landing inelegantly face down with my hair sprawled around my head.

He pulls down my black and pink patterned underwear along with my short black gym shorts and tosses them onto the floor. "Mmm I wonder how wet you are." He presses a hand down on lower back to pin me down as I squirm.

Desperately, I twist my hand down behind me to cover as much of my ass crack and pussy as I could. I look back at him over my shoulder and see that he has already taken his pants off with his free hand. His cock is erect and ready.

My chances of buckling him off and escaping drastically decreased as he lies on top of me, pinning me down with his weight again. The bed creaks. He strokes my hair back into order as he says softly into my ear, "Are you excited kitten? I'm going to fuck you like the bitch you are."

Another shiver runs down my spine, it's fear but it's also something else. Perhaps anticipation. "Wait...please", I whisper. It's hard to get words out since I could barely breathe with him on top of me.

He reaches down between our legs and runs a finger up and down my slit. I desperately squirm and thrash away from his fingers, enough to free my arms from underneath him. "Shhh kitten." He thrusts a finger roughly to the knuckles into my wet hole. My eyes roll back as I let out a cry and my body instinctively curled towards him. My freed arms now claw desperately at the bed sheets. My hips tilt upwards to meet his finger, and my legs kick back into the air uncertainly.

"Awww", he laughs mockingly, "Kitten's so wet! Are you in heat?" He pulls his finger half way out in order to slip a second finger in. I bury my face into a pillow to silence a moan. "No wonder you were making all of those posts. Poor kitten's in heat and desperate for cock."

He reaches up with his free hand and yanks my head up and away from the pillow by my hair. "Are you in heat, kitten?

"Y-yes", I stutter, anything to stop the burning sensation at my scalp.

He yanks my head back further until I feel my eyes water. "Yes, what?"

"Yes!" I scream, "I-I'm in heat, you sick fuck!"

He lets go of my hair as he slowly starts to finger fuck me. "Good girl. You can't help posting about cream pies. You're in heat. You crave being filled with semen and bred." He pulls his fingers out gently and rubs my wetness around my ass hole. I whimper as he then slowly pushes his thumb in. "Relax, kitten. Let me inside of you. Let me make you mine." He slips his pointer and middle fingers back inside my pussy so that he holds me between them and his thumb.

"Do you want my seed, kitten? Do you want to be mine?"

I close my eyes. I couldn't say, "yes". What was left of my pride wouldn't allow me.

He frowns at my silence, holds me by my holes, gets on his knees so that I am between them, and shakes me. He slaps my ass hard with his free hand. The sensation of pleasure from my holes being stretched in different directions mixes with the pain, and I can't think straight from the onslaught.

Emphasizing each word with a loud slap on my ass, he asks, "Do. You. Want. My. Cock."

I cry out a guttural sound. It is all I can manage. He pulls his fingers out of me as I pant and tremble underneath him. I suddenly feel so empty without his fingers stretching me. We lay still for a few seconds. I look behind over my shoulder. He's watching me, and he raises an eyebrow. I look away and stare down at the pillow on the bed. I clutch it tightly with my fingers. I can feel my pussy wet and throbbing.

Biting my bottom lip, I hesitantly push my hips back into his. No response. I push harder and start rubbing my ass against his cock desperately. No response. As I look over my shoulder and meet his gaze while wiggling my butt with need, I whisper with a voice rough with lust, "Meow?"

He places his hands on my hips and pulls me towards his cock so that I am on my hands and knees. I feel it part my pussy lips and push at my entrance. He pulls me steadily towards him, slowly impaling me with his cock. As his head slowly slips inside of me, I pant as I try to relax and adjust to being stretched. It doesn't work well and the pleasure turns into an aching pain as I panic and claw at the bedsheets in an effort to pull myself away from his cock.

"I love it when you squirm, kitten..." His fingers dig into my hips, leaving angry red marks as he pulls me further and further until my pussy wraps half way around his cock. "And I'm not letting you go until I cum inside of you." He slams the rest deep inside my pussy so roughly that his balls slap against me and I topple forwards onto the bed. His pins me down with his body weight and with his dick buried deep inside of me. I whimper as my pussy trembles around him while the rest of my body is frozen in place. I felt a strange twinge inside of me. He must've hit my cervix. My pussy had never felt so full.

"That's it, kitten." He strokes my hair so tenderly that I feel a shiver run down my spine. "Relax. Your pussy is adjusting to me. It's recognizing its owner."

I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. His hand curls tightly around my dark locks and pulls my head back as he bites the skin between my neck and jaw. He sucks it hard enough to bruise as he slowly pulls out his cock just to slam it back into me. He does it again and again, speeding up each time. The friction of his cock moving inside of me nearly disappears as I dripped with my pussy juices, lubricating his every thrust. I feel like a doll underneath him as my body jerked forward every time he slammed into me. I feel like his toy.

I close my eyes tightly as his large, callous hands reach around me to squeeze my breasts roughly and pulls them back at the same time he thrusts into me, trying to get deeper inside of me. Sweat drips down from his chin and onto my back. I cry out with each thrust. It is all I can do hold onto the bed for dear life and to just take it. I can barely think straight. My body feels cold as a sudden realization hits me. I'm not on birth control. How did I forget? I turn my head back towards him and frantically try to talk between each time he slams his cock into me.

"I-I'm not on b-birth control."

He doesn't say anything. His brow is furrowed in concentration. I muster up the last of my strength and lunged forward. His fingers leave angry red marks on my breasts, but I can barely feel it as I make to the opposite edge of the bed. He grabs my leg but I kick out of it as I tumble down onto the floor. I scramble to regain my footing as he suddenly slams me down to the ground with his forearm and pins me down by the neck. The floorboards are cool against my cheek. I try to cry out but barely any air escapes from my mouth. I can't breathe. I try to break free but he slams his body down on mine and presses down on my neck even harder. I reach my arms up to scratch at his hands around my neck, but his grip only tightens. His cock finds my pussy and slips into it with the aid of my slick juices. My eyes roll back in pleasure as I bring my legs together and clench tightly around his cock as he impales me over and over again.

Why does this of all things feel so good?

He growls as he emphasizes each word with a thrust, "You're. Mine. Slut." My body convulses as I try to find air. His breathing gets ragged as he fucks me with an animalistic fervor. Oh god he's going to cum. He slams into me one last time as he cums, pumping his semen deep inside of me. He stays deep inside of me for a few seconds as he catches his breath, and I shudder as he pulls out of me. I feel the hot mix of my pussy juices and his cum trickle down my thighs.

He looks down at me before scooping cum from between my legs and slathering it onto my cheek. I look back up at him and wince as he leans down to kiss my forehead tenderly. Feelings of fear, anticipation, exhaustion, and lust run through my body. I whimper.

He laughs as he strokes my hair and whispers so closely to my ear that it tickles, "Don't you feel so much better now that I've marked your pussy as mine, kitten? Your body craves being taken and filled when you're in heat. We're going to have so much fun together."

AllieKatxx
AllieKatxx
303 Followers