Taking a Stand

Story Info
There comes a time when a man...
2.8k words
4.38
63.7k
13
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one thought it would last. She, the precocious, young graduate student and he an already established and well known man ten years her senior. They met while her sorority was holding a food drive in the parking lot of one of his plants. She was beautiful, vibrant and intelligent, it was impossible for him not to notice her. After catching her peek at him from the corner of her eye, they began talking. She was impressed with his confidence and his tone, his voice calm and reassuring. He had beautiful eyes and a wide smile. Krista had always been attracted to older men though rarely did she have any opportunities to meet them. Her social life was filled with college students, younger brothers and frat boys that sloppily flirted with her at bars.

They took to each other immediately. Already having established a name for himself before the age of thirty, he had left no time in his life to meet a woman. Though he impressed many and succeeded in all that he aspired to, he'd yet to find a woman he wanted to spend his life with. He had no difficulty finding a date, in fact he'd had his share of stalkers once they realized who he was, but a woman that cared for him because of him, not what he was? Very difficult.

That's one thing that impressed Trent with Krista. She saw no one'ss success but her own. If she remained on the path she had chosen there was nothing but prosperity and happiness in her future. She was a chemical engineer, a strange career choice for a woman with model-like looks, full, busty body and blonde hair that looked like it was stolen from Pam Anderson.

She used it to her advantage. Many times she had watched men stumble over each other to speak to her only to be stunned speechless when this bombshell of a woman would psychoanalyze their pick up lines until she could tell what the name of their childhood pet was. One, a tall man with a Dallas Stars jersey on, left with tears in his eyes when she detailed that his lack of self confidence was due to his never being breastfed as an infant.

She wasn't cruel, though. She just wasn't satisfied with her options in a partner. Too many men her age were unintelligent, unmannered or inexperienced. Though she was lonely, she held out for better.

Trent was just that. Kind, handsome, considerate and brilliant, he was more than what she ever hoped to find. By the end of their first date together she began daydreaming of a life spent with him. It was incredibly naïve, she knew that, but couldn't help it. When she fell asleep in his arms it was as if she was finally at peace. Beneath the crispness of his suit, he was warm and muscled. She'd playfully nudge her face into the soft hairs of his chest, sighing to herself as she drifted away.

Their wedding was a dream. Krista was the star of the day and her entire family came up from Georgia to celebrate the nuptials. Trent was a city boy from Dallas, impressive to her multiple brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandparents, nieces, nephews and grandparents. All were proud of the girl and took him under their wing.

That night they made love like angels. Her body was giving and Trent felt as if it were a dream; full firm breasts that pressed into his body, her ass, smooth and toned from a lifetime of dance, her legs, warm and strong like a runner's. Though she was new to the idea, she kept pace with him, each of his thrusts met with hers. She paced him, the fair down of her sex teasing the urgent need of his balls. As his eyes rolled back she'd smile wickedly, pushing his peak further.

And so their life together began. Nightly their bodies met, mouths on orfices, soft skin bringing moans breathed hotly into an ear. She was a quick learner and eager to please. Both was exceedingly happy.

She grew comfortable in her life and he soon learned there was more to this girl than he expected. Now living very comfortably, she grew accustomed to the good life. After graduating Magna Cum Laude, she found it easier to spend her days by the pool, shopping downtown or out with her friends. Many nights Trent came home to an empty home and no wife to speak of. He didn't think much of it at first, considering it the price of marrying such a young girl.

It started to bother him eventually. That this promising young woman, so smart and so driven, was choosing to while away her time sleeping late and coming home after dark rather than work or keep a home bothered him. Though he couldn't say she didn't keep him happy when every night she would perform for him. Often she treated him to slow stripteases and she had become very skilled with her mouth. He adored her lingering blowjobs that brought him to the edge slowly, keeping him on the brink before a stroke of warmth and wetness caused him to flood her.

Then he would pull her to him, her body gently yielding, opening to his urges. He would feel exhilarated with each moment inside her. Her tight, warm body squeezed and played him, pleading for his release. Their lips met and, holding each other tightly they'd end their day, making love with the only one either had ever loved.

That's why Trent grew more and more upset when he saw his young wife becoming irritable. At first he figured it was a bad day and he kept quiet when she slammed doors and seemed preoccupied during dinner. She was always receptive to him in bed but she was shorter with him, occasionally snapping at him and going out for the day without leaving so much as a note.

He returned from work one day and heard her in the shower. At that time nothing seemed better than putting his feet up and laying down on the couch where he was able to see her form behind the frosted glass. It was such a pleasure coming home to see his wife washing herself, her nude body causing a comfortably full feeling in the crotch of his pants. Musing on this, he closed his eyes.

In moments he was up, joining her under the hot steam, pressing her body to his. His erect member slid warmly between the tight cheeks of her ass and she reached to him. With her hands stretched above her to his neck, he ran his fingers over the slick wetness of her flesh to find the fullness of her breasts. He squeezed them possessively while his thumbs played and tweaked her swelling nipples. She swooned, her knees buckling beneath her but he held her steady as his cock drove deeper between her buttocks. He knew her body better than his own, his fingers directing themselves down her sleek skin, over the tight muscles of her belly to the smooth curve of her mound. With a gasp she parted her legs, allowing his expert fingers to tease the slick wetness of her quim.

With each touch of his fingers, her body rocked against him. His cock, stiff and full, ran up and down her crack. She turned her head to reach him and, with her eyes closed, searched for his lips. He saw the quick movement beneath her eyelids and when they opened, they looked far away. His body twisted to meet hers and their tongue wrapped together, playfully pulling and petting. Heated water drenched their bodies. Rivulets spilled off the tight forms of the two lovers wrapped in one embrace.

And then she broke. Her body contorted in a shudder and her felt the relief of his cock penetrating her canal from behind. Unable to pace himself, his shaft stroked within her and his balls rubbed along the soaked warmth of her thighs. There was an urgency within him and, with their lips locked hungrily, he felt her explode against him. A moment later he followed.

"Trent!"

His eyes yanked open, shocked at being pulled from such a pleasant image.

"I'm talking to you."

She wore only white lace boyshort panties and a sports bra. As he slowly came to he watched her dress. She selected a pair of tight jeans and sleeveless t shirt tight around her breasts. She stood in front of the mirror and primped as Trent focused on the tight roundness of her ass.

"I'm going out," she declared to no one in particular.

"Don't go," he said rising to stand behind her.

"Why? I can go out if I want. I'm meeting with Pam and Emily."

"Krista," he said, appearing frustrated. "I'd really rather you didn't."

She turned, not noticing the seriousness in his eyes. "Well I am. I'm your wife, not your child and I'll do as I please."

It was too much for Trent. This was getting steadily worse and he knew if it wasn't stopped soon, she would soon make his house unlivable.

"KRISTA!," his yell stopped her in his tracks and surprised himself. In a calm, firm tone, he spoke to her, his index finger stabbing at the ground for emphasis. "You'll not use that tone with me ever again. I'm your husband and, if you'll not mind me you will respect me." Her eyebrows were raised in a challenge. "I won't be talked to that way ever again."

"Oh you won't, will you?" She snorted, "We'll see about that."

She turned and for a moment Trent found himself mesmerized by the appealing curves of her ass. This was the moment of truth. As if in a dream, he reached out and grabbed her wrist. This infuriated her and she yanked her arm back but he held her tight. "Trent," she said, her voice low and intensely serious. "Let go of me."

Not a word was said, he merely pulled her out of the doorway to stand in front of him.

Showing only complete surprise and confusion at seeing her husband speaking to her her in such a way, she mouthed, "Honey...?"

His face emotionless, he turned her facing away and pressed his hand to her bottom. How he loved the feel of her full backside. Two fingers found comfort in the trench of her crease and a moment later he was gripping the waistband of her jeans, reaching around to unbutton and pull them off her hips. He could hear the uncertainty in her voice. "What are you doing?"

One hand on her front her pulled her pants down and off her body with one uninterrupted movement. When he laid a hand on her shoulder to push her forward, she quieted and didn't put up a fight. Angling her as he liked, he gripped her ass possessively. His other hand explored her body, finally resting between her legs where she was still warm and damp from her shower. When he touched her gently she made a slight, happy sound.

He began then. His arm raised above him, targeting the bounding cheeks of her ass. When he connected she didn't yell or pull away as expected but gasped. Her head dropped lower and with each spank she pushed against him. Her gasps turned to pleas but she never struggled, only remained bent for him.

He admired the sight of her bottom, covered by a thin layer of panties and felt himself awaken. All these months of marriage and until now he never realized his role with her. She needed to be pampered, even demanded it, but she couldn't live without a strong man to stand up to her when she gets out of line, to push back when challenged.

Her skin warmed and he watched with satisfaction as the heft of her ass shook under his hand. His fingers found her growing wetter and he cupped her fluffy mound. She was on her tiptoes now, pressing her sex against his hand. He pressed back, squeezing the blooming lips of her cunt between two fingers as he continued smacking her backside.

She began shaking, a small tremor that began in her thighs and traveled upwards, spinning her entire body into a rapture. Her eyes spun behind the lids and, as she thrust her bush into the palm of his cupped hand, she let out a guttural moan. Her legs spread further, welcoming his punishment as she spewed unladylike grunts of pleasure. Trent had never heard such sounds from his wife and pushed her farther, two fingers stretched the soaked lace into the flood of her cunt.

"Mmmrrgh...," she grunted as he listened, pushing her orgasm out through her clenched teeth.

Still he spanked her. His hand was drenched with warm girlcome as her pussy, slippery and slick, humped his hand. Exertion overtook her and she began to flounder as her climax receded. The intensity of his spanks decreased until he only rubbed and grabbed the muscles of her cheeks hungrily.

She was panting heavily, her excitement obvious in the throaty huffs of her breath. He was beyond aroused from the scene in front of him and wondered why he had never seen it before. A final slap landed dead center on her rump, causing her cheeks to wobble lasciviously. She was shaky now, his hand on her mound the only thing keeping her from tumbling to the floor.

A sight push of his hand on her ass was all that was needed to drop her from her elbows until she rested, still breathing heavily, face down on the bedspread. She had changed, and acquiesced to him without a struggle. Her body had become little more than his toy to be tossed and thrown as he liked.

He yanked her panties down with one stroke from waist to ankles and bared her reddened bottom. She made no move to fight, only stirred weakly as she felt the wisp of her underwear at her ankles.

With thumbs on the bottom swell of her cheeks, he gently opened her. She made a hesitant whine as he saw her pretty little asshole tighten from exposure. There were sounds as if she wanted to speak, urgent murmuring sounds. When she did her voice was raspy and raw. It sounded like she'd been crying for days.

"Please Trent, go easy. I'm not sure if I'm ready for this."

He unbuckled his pants and pulled his cock out. It nudged the smooth curve of her ass rudely. "Shhhhh," he whispered. "Just take it. Don't move. You're mine now."

Her body tensed and he watched her inhale, bracing herself for whatever he wanted. With slow ease, his length penetrated her. His cockhead slid past the dripping warmth of her pussy lips, deeper into the heat of her canal, all the time sighing in pleasure. He continued, her slick cunt holding him tight, guiding him into her. He stopped when he reached full depth and stayed there for a moment, glorying in the feeling of being balls deep inside his woman.

She quivered and shook, accepting the shaft of his cock deeper inside than it had ever been. Rocking back slowly, he began with a tease, allowing her time to feel him. She responded and began pressing back to meet him. Her face pressed into the sheets, where she babbled openly as the intensity of the sensations over took her.

His strokes met her body, and he pounded her full bottom, causing a ripple through her ass cheeks. She moaned and clenched. Her body grew rigid as a second orgasm traveled through her body. Holding her strong, he refused to allow her to come down until he finished his.

It began with a driving need in his balls and spread throughout his body to his lower belly and along his shaft. Eyes closed, he slammed into her mercilessly as her hands faltered for the bedpost, something to brace herself against. She tossed helplessly as he took her.

With he desperate cry, he loosed himself inside her as his orgasm took hold. His fingers dug into her thick cheeks painfully as he tensed, splurging a generous amount of his seed into her tight canal. It flowed against the walls of her sex, heightening the orgasm that ran through her. He continued stroking into her as he unloaded, each thrust shooting out more of his spend. When he finished, he pulled out, pleased with the viscous whiteness that held steady at her pussy lips. Her ass had lightened from a bright red to a warm pink. He flopped down beside her, she on her belly, he on his back. Both breathed heavily. They reached out to each other, hands reaching in the middle. Fingers intertwined.

"Stay home tonight, ok baby?"

"There's nothing I'd rather do."