Taking Advantage

Story Info
Power and submission in a second world country.
4.7k words
4.49
75.4k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was ready for a big change. For fifteen years I had worked hard to build up my dental practice, only to have my marriage break up and most of my savings lost in a malpractice law suit. I did not relish starting over and spending all my time working to pay insurance and alimony. Fortunately, we had no children, so I was free of that responsibility.

Several of my dental patients had declined my prices in favor of going to Central America to have first rate work done at one third of the cost. This told me that the cost of living and doing business in Central America had to be a lot cheaper. If I went there I could live better on less, and my lower earnings would mean that my greedy ex-wife would get less alimony, another benefit.

Some research on the internet revealed that I could join a network of Central American dentists who marketed their services to potential customers in the U.S. and Europe. With my credentials, all I would have to do is set up an office, and the customers would be routed to me. It was an easy decision. I packed up the tools of my trade and my few personal belongings and headed south.

It was like entering paradise. The weather was perfect, the people friendly, and the price of most things was one third of what I was used to. With my share of the money from the sale of our house in the U.S., I was able to buy a car and a nice house, complete with swimming pool and servants' quarters. The fact that I did not speak fluent Spanish was a bit of a problem, but I knew quite a bit, and was confident I could get by until I learned more.

And then there were the women. The Latin beauties were every where, all dressed in skin tight pants and closely fitted tops. Their revealing clothes and their dark hair and eyes, set off by their smooth, coffee-colored skin, made them incredibly desirable. When you looked at them, they looked back at you, as if they were absorbing your admiration. You sensed that you were in a different culture where young women dressed and acted to please men. I looked forward to interviewing many of them in the process of choosing a dental assistant.

A few days after I moved into my new house, I heard from an English-speaking neighbor that there was a young woman looking for a job as a domestic. She was being fired from a similar job, probably, my neighbor theorized, because the husband was spending too much time watching her work. This woman was in the country illegally, working and sending money home to her sick mother in another, not so prosperous, Central American country. These illegals, as they were called, could be arrested and deported on the spot. It was critical for them to have jobs where they would not be noticed.

I was immediately interested. Having a single woman live in my servants' quarters and take care of the cooking and household chores was very appealing, especially she were attractive and anxious to please. I wanted a woman around to meet my needs, including possibly my sexual needs, but not on the so-called equal footing basis that had caused so much trouble in my marriage.

I got directions to the house where she was employed and went looking for her. Just as I pulled up in front of the house, I saw a young woman in the driveway filling a taxi with bags and suitcases. A stern-faced older woman was observing the process from the front porch. When the young woman turned toward me, I saw that she was upset. I also saw that she was very attractive.

It was an awkward situation. I wanted to meet this woman and talk with her about working for me, but she was about to drive off in a taxi, and I could not just walk up to her under the gaze of the old shrew. Acting like I was at the wrong house, I slowly drove away, looking at the houses I passed as if I were searching for the right one. In reality I was waiting to see where the taxi went so that I could follow it.

The taxi finally backed out, and fortunately it headed in my direction. I let it pass me, and then followed. In five minutes we were in the center of the town. The taxi stopped in front of the bus station, and the woman got out. I parked a half a block away and walked up to her just as she was finishing unloading all her bags and suitcases. She had obviously underpaid the driver, because he was cursing as he drove away.

She was very distraught, but in spite of her red eyes and haggard appearance, she was a very pretty young woman. I guessed she was in her mid twenties, slender and not very tall, with long dark hair, and a light complexion. Her clothes were tight and revealed a figure that made my heart beat faster.

"Hello," I said, drawing on my limited Spanish vocabulary. "I do not speak Spanish very well, but I would like to talk with you. My friend told me you are looking for a job, and I need a 'domestica'."

"Yes sir," she said, smiling slightly. "I need a job and would like to talk with you."

I appreciated the fact that she spoke Spanish slowly, and used simple words. She was apparently smart enough to know that communication was a big problem for gringo employers. There were several unoccupied benches in front of the bus station, and I pointed to one.

"Let's sit down there. We can bring your bags."

Together we moved her two suitcases and three plastic bags over to the bench. We sat and turned toward each other.

"My name is John," I said.

"My name is Tina," she replied. She was tense, but she met my eyes without shyness.

I decided to take the lead and tell her a little about myself and the job. It was slow going with many pauses as I tried to remember Spanish words.

"I am a dentist. It has been three weeks since I arrived here from the United States. I bought a house two kilometers from here. The house has a separate apartment for a domestica. I am not married. I live alone."

She listened carefully to my strange accent, and nodded that she understood. I waited until she began to tell me about herself.

"I am from a poor country. It has been four months since I arrived here. I came without papers. My mother is home alone with my young sisters, and I send her money. I worked hard for those people, but they did not like me."

"Why did they not like you?"

"I do not know. The husband I think liked me, but the woman, no."

"What kind of work did you do for them?"

"I cleaned. I worked in the garden. Sometimes I cooked."

"That is the kind of work I have also. How much did they pay you?"

"Fifty dollars a week. I lived in a cabaña for free, but I had to buy my own food."

I really liked this girl. She was smart, straight forward, and sexy as hell. I decided to go for broke.

"If you come work for me and do what I ask, I will pay you seventy five dollars a week, and you will not have to buy food," I said. "Are you interested?"

"Yes sir," she said, and gave me an enthusiastic smile.

"Good, let's put your things in my car and go to my house. You can decide after you see the house and the job."

She brightened considerably with this unexpected opportunity, and wasted no time in putting her suitcases and bags in the car. I saw several people at the bus station watching us, and I am sure they were putting two and two together. But what the hell, I was unknown in a strange country, and what the locals might think did not bother me a whit. Tina probably felt the same way.

We talked a little more on the drive to my house, and I learned that she was twenty six years old and had never been married. She wanted a different life than her mother and her friends had. Coming to this country had been an adventure for her, but it was proving to be very difficult.

I found myself very attracted to this girl, and I knew I was not going to be able to keep my hands off of her. If she was going to be living in my house she was going to have to be very friendly, and I had to find this out right away. After going through what I did with my ex-wife, I did not want to have her move in and then have to get rid of her because she didn't like what I liked.

When she saw the house, she was thrilled. It was much nicer than the place where she had been. My house was set back with a lush garden in front, providing great privacy. The pool was located behind the house, and was even more private. My bedroom and bath was on one end, separated from two guest rooms by a large family room/kitchen. There was a big screen television, and a satellite dish on the roof.

The servants' quarters were located in a wing off of the family room, and consisted of a small living room/kitchen, a bedroom, and a bath. Tina was obviously impressed. She toured every room and babbled in happy Spanish things that I did not understand. However, it was clear that she liked it and wanted the job.

The moment of truth was at hand. I had to let her know what was expected of her without scaring her off. Once I had her committed, I figured I could gradually increase my demands and she would have to go along.

I took both her hands in mine and looked into her eyes. "Tina, do you want this job?"

"Yes sir, very much," she said.

Moving a step closer to her, I raised my arms and placed her hands around my neck. Our faces were now inches apart. I waited to see if she would pull back, and when she did not, I dropped my arms, leaving her hands around my neck.

Tina was a beautiful woman, and I am sure she was no stranger to being approached by men. The meaning of my actions was clear. She seemed a little surprised, but not upset. I could sense her conflicting emotions. I held her eyes and waited.

Suddenly her shoulders relaxed and she leaned into me. Her hands pulled my head down so that she could give me a quick kiss on the lips. Then she dropped her hands and stepped back, smiling broadly.

"I understand," she said. "I want the job."

"Good," I said. "Let's get your things."

It was hard for me to conceal my pleasure and excitement. I laughed and took her hand as we went back to the car for her bags. "Watch out," I told myself. "You have to treat her as a servant, not a girl friend, or you will be back in the soup. And it's not fair to her to lead her to believe she could be more to you than a maid."

I helped her carry everything into her rooms; then I took out my wallet and gave her $75 in cash. "Here is your first week's pay," I said. "I would like to have dinner in three hours, at six o'clock. You will find food in the kitchen to take to your apartment and to cook for me."

Then I left her and went back into the main house. It was a complicated dance I was doing in setting the stage for our relationship.

At 5:45 I came out of my bedroom and went to the kitchen to check on things. Tina was browning some chicken breasts in a skillet, and I saw water being boiled for something. The table had already been set, with two places. This girl knew how to put on a dinner for gringos.

She turned and gave me a nice smile, but didn't say anything. I noted that she had changed out of her tight jeans in favor of some equally tight cotton slacks. Her shirt was made of some knitted material and had a scooped neck that showed a good two inches of cleavage, above which was a necklace of brightly colored stones, with ear rings to match. I let my eyes run down her body and took in her party sandals with raised heels. She looked terrific.

"You look very nice," I said.

"Thank you, sir," she responded, and she struck an exaggerated pose with the cooking spatula in the air.

"I want you to dress up like this every night when you make dinner."

"Yes sir. But I do not have many clothes."

"When we go into the city, I will give you some money to buy more clothes," I said.

"Wonderful," she said. "I need to go to the city to send money to my family. They are counting on me. I was very worried that I would not have any money to send them."

"As long as you are working for me, you will have money to send them. And we will go into the city at least once a week."

She gave a little sigh and turned back to the stove. I was ready to make the next move, the one that would confirm her acceptance of what was going to be expected of her. Very deliberately I reached toward her and cupped her left ass cheek in my hand. There was a little gasp, and she came up slightly on her toes.

"Continue cooking," I said, as I began to squeeze and fondle her ass.

"Yes sir," she replied, with what I thought and hoped was a touch of excitement in her voice. I loved the way she responded to my commands with "yes sir".

Leaving my left hand on her ass, I reached around her with my other hand and placed in on her flat stomach. She grasped the edge of the stove with her left hand and used her right hand to continue poking at the chicken with the spatula. Very slowly I slid my hand up to touch the bottom of her breasts. I wanted to take my time and tease her so that her nipples would be hard when I finally touched them through her shirt.

The firmness of her ass and her breasts was turning me on incredibly. I wanted to pull her away from the stove and ravish her, but I held back. It was clear that she was going to let me do whatever I wanted, and I was going to relish it. Finally, I let two fingers travel up and over the mound to her nipple.

"Oh," she said, and she leaned back against me. I was sure she felt my hardness rubbing her.

Her nipple was indeed hard, and felt like a big, ripe olive. I toyed with it with my fingers for a few seconds and then backed away from her.

"I need a drink," I said, and went to the refrigerator to get a beer.

She was clearly flustered, and when I walked away from her toward the dining table, she busied herself by adding the pasta to the boiling water. So far she had acted in a very submissive way to my sexual advances, and I decided to encourage that response and see how far I could take it with her. If she turned out to be one of those women who are sexually aroused by being dominated and humiliated, it would suit me just fine. In fact the idea really turned me on.

After taking a few sips of my beer, I set it down on the table and gathered up one of the place settings. She watched me take the items back into the kitchen and dump them on the counter. I did not have to say anything for her to get the message that she would not be eating at the table with me.

I sat down at the table and waited for my dinner to be served.

"I am finished with my beer," I said. "There is cold white wine in the refrigerator. Please bring me a glass."

"Yes sir," she said. From the quizzical expression on her face, I knew she was trying to figure out what was going on between us. I was pleased that she did not try to verbalize her thoughts and questions, but just to wait for my lead.

She brought me the wine, and shortly afterward a plate with chicken and pasta. Then she returned to the kitchen.

"Please bring me a glass of water with ice," I said, to give her something to do while I enjoyed my dinner. "And in the future, I always want a green vegetable with my dinner."

"Yes sir," she said, and put the ice water down in front of me.

"Are you hungry, Tina?"

She pouted slightly and said, "Yes, a little."

"Sit down here and I will give you some food."

She sat in the chair next to me with her hands on her lap. I cut a small piece of chicken and picked it up with my fingers.

"Open wide," I said, and fed her the chicken. She ate it greedily, and leaned forward for more.

"My, you are hungry," I said. I put another piece of chicken in her mouth. This time some crumbs ended up on her lips, and she brushed them away with her hand.

"No," I said. "Put your hands down." She obeyed instantly. My intention was to gradually increase her feelings of helplessness and humiliation.

For her next bite I used my fork and gathered a large batch of buttery pasta. She leaned forward and opened her mouth. I put the food in her mouth, but made sure that some of the pasta and juices stayed on her lips. When she innocently stuck out her tongue to try to lick her lips clean, the effect was incredibly erotic. In leaning toward me she was giving me a good view of the exposed tops of her breasts, and that together with her moist lips and the submissive expression in her eyes was driving me crazy. I was so hard I had to shift position to make more room in my pants.

At that moment a sliver of pasta dropped from her lips onto the top of her breast. Instinctively her hand came up to wipe it away. I reacted immediately

"I see you need help in learning to follow instructions," I said sternly.

There was a drawer in the kitchen where I kept first aid supplies. I remembered seeing a roll of gauze tape among the various bandages and medicines. Leaving her sitting at the table, I went to the kitchen and returned with the tape. I went behind her chair and reached around her to grab her wrists. She did not resist as I pulled her hands behind the chair back and tied them together with the soft tape. The loose ends of the tape I secured to the horizontal bar between the rear legs of the chair, so that she was bound to her seat, with her shoulders pulled back against the chair back.

"Now, let's try again," I said. This time I gathered an even larger portion of pasta on my fork. There was no way she was going to get it all in her mouth without some of it spilling down onto her chest. She did her best, and licked her lips furiously, but a long piece of pasta landed right in her cleavage.

I pulled the table out of the way and positioned my chair directly in front of her.

"You are so messy," I scolded. "But don't worry. I will clean you up."

Half of the pasta was visible in her exposed cleavage, but the other half had disappeared below. I was going to have a good time retrieving that slippery sucker. In fact, I made sure that when I grasped the top of the pasta with my napkin I broke it off, thereby letting the other half remain deep in her bra. The butter from the pasta remained visible on her skin, and discarding the napkin, I used my finger to rub it around over the tops and exposed sides of her breasts.

She began to squirm in the chair and make little noises. Her lips were still moist and buttery, and I could not resist leaning in and licking them. She responded with her tongue, obviously turned on and wanting me to kiss her. I licked and pulled back, teasing her. At the same time, my fingers found her nipples through her shirt and pinched them. I licked her again, and then pressed my mouth against hers. Her mouth opened and her tongue pushed into mine. She was on fire. I had a full blown submissive at my disposal.

I leaned back looked at her. The combination of desire and submission that I saw in her eyes was beyond erotic. It was time now to get rid of some of her clothes and see the body that I would soon be enjoying. I pulled her shirt free from her pants and lifted it up over her breasts. The position of her arms prevented me from taking it off over her head, but I was satisfied to see her firm tits spilling out of the little half bra. Taking the edge of my napkin I gently cleaned the buttery pasta sauce from the exposed surfaces, while at the same time I let my finger tips caress her through the bra.

Tina squirmed and pushed her chest into my hands. A soft moan came from her lips. I smiled at her and began to work on removing her pants. It was clear to me that there were some shapely legs inside those slacks, and I wanted to see and feel them. The little buttons at the waist came loose easily, opening a space that allowed me to grasp the top edge of her slacks and pull downward. She raised her hips off of the chair to help me. Once past her hips, the pants slid over her legs and off of her feet with no problem.

Her bikini panties were a turquoise blue, a nice contrast to her long, café-colored legs. She stretched them out and pointed her toes to show me their shape. Her thighs were slender, but by no means skinny, and the curve of her hips and ass was delightful. I couldn't believe my luck in finding this girl.

12