Taking Advantage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers

"I bet you will come and see me again, won't you?" She grinned later, after we had dressed.

"You can count on it." I told her. Then I packed up my gear, drove down to the storage yard to drop off my gear, then I went home.

"Hi, honey, where have you been?" Karen asked me as I walked in the door.

"Oh, down at the bar drinking, playing video poker and trying to pick up some hookers." I jokingly told her.

"Oh, Ok. Well, dinner is ready." She went back into the dining room, laughing at me.

We actually did get all the way through dinner before I grabbed her and stretched her out on the floor in the living room. Karen's big hips pounded up at me furiously, she seemed to be more turned on than normal. I know I was, even having been jacked off a few hours earlier I still managed a massive hard on thinking of Patti letting me play with her body.

Later, we lay there on our couch cuddled in each other's arms, just basking in the pleasure of holding each other.

I did feel a tiny pang of guilt, but just for a moment. What Karen didn't know wasn't going to hurt her anyway. Then she sat up, reached out and was idly stroking my limp dick.

"So, Danny. What is that smell?" Karen asked.

"Smell? What smell" I did some sniffing.

"Some kind of lotion or something like that?"

"Oh, that. My hemroids have been acting up a little." I lied.

"That's funny, it smells just like the almond oil my massage therapist down at the spa uses."

"Massage therapist? What massage therapist?" I asked her.

"Oh, didn't I tell you? The spa has a special going on, a sauna and massage combo for fifty bucks. It's a pretty good deal." She grinned at me.

I blinked a few times, just looking at her in surprise.

"I have taken advantage of that several times now." Karen said, standing up.

"Oh. Who do you see?"

"Her name is Patti. She has an office downtown, too. I drove by there a few weeks ago." Karen looked directly at me. I managed to keep a straight face.

"I either see her....or Carl." She grinned at me.

"Carl? Who is..Carl?" I asked.

Karen just smiled and headed for the bathroom stark naked. I watched as she twitched her ass as she walked.

"Who is Carl?" I asked again.

"Just one of the therapists, he is kinda cute though." She turned and grinned at me, then went in and shut the door.

I never will understand women, and I had a sinking feeling that my ass was grass.

magmaman
magmaman
2,703 Followers
12