Taking Advantage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good Sir. I will tell him you are here. Please have a seat."

I chose a chair that allowed me to look at her profile while she made the call to her boss. She noticed my attention and smiled as she informed Calloway that I was there. It seemed to me that she sat up straighter and pulled her shoulders back, but that could have been my over active imagination.

In a few minutes a distinguished looking older man came into the lobby. "Hello," he said. "I am Tom Calloway and you must be John Carroll, who called last week."

His eyes were friendly and his handshake warm. "Pleased to meet you," I said. "I am interested in the possibility of setting up my dental practice in your building."

"We do have one dental office available. It's fully equipped and I will be happy to show it to you."

I followed him up some stairs and down a long hallway. We passed three or four office suites with patients sitting in the waiting rooms. Everyone appeared very busy and prosperous.

"This office is in the back of the building on a wing that projects out toward the alley. It is a bit small, but very private. We set it up for specialty work where there would be only one or two patients a day."

The office was indeed small. It consisted of one room, with the dental chair in one corner and a desk in the other. There was an imitation leather couch and a coffee table near the door. I couldn't help but wonder how many times the previous occupant had banged a client or assistant on that couch.

Calloway explained. "The dentist who designed this space planned to work only a few days a week. He has unfortunately passed away and it has been vacant for over a year. The cabinets contain a complete set of dental tools. You could rent the whole thing for only $500 a month."

That was a very good price. I had expected much more for a fully equipped office. "It sounds good to me," I said. "I too only want to work part time. If I had patients waiting, could they stay downstairs in the main lobby until I called for them?"

"I don't see any problem with that," he said.

"Okay, I'll take it. I would like to sign a one year lease starting immediately."

"Excellent," he said. "I will draw it up and have it ready for you tomorrow. We will need $1,000 to cover first and last month's rent."

"No problem," I said. "Let me ask you. Until I get my own client base established, do you think there is any chance of getting referrals from your other dentists?"

He laughed. "I know some of them would be glad to send you their whiners, the ones who can't stand any discomfort and hate dentists."

"Don't you use nitrous oxide with patients like that?"

He frowned and shook his head. "Our guys are pretty conservative. You can get into big trouble with that stuff if you don't know the medical condition of your patient. Plus, extended exposure is not good for the dentist or his assistant."

I had used laughing gas extensively in my old practice and was not afraid of it. The risks were very small with people who were generally healthy, and you could determine general health by looking at them. As for danger to the dentist, it was simply a matter of being careful and having good ventilation in the room.

"The fact that this office has windows on three walls would make it easy to ventilate," I said. "Do you have any objection to my bringing in laughing gas?"

"No, I guess not. It's perfectly legal in this country and even if it weren't, the authorities never bother us. We are looked on as foreigners treating foreigners—not their concern."

My interest in this place was growing by the minute. Patients loved nitrous oxide. If I were the only one offering it, I would have all the business I could handle. One of the things I liked about being a dentist was the relationships I sometimes had with my patients, especially women and especially those who had taken the gas. They often became very free and uninhibited. I remembered how it was sometimes; working on their sensitive mouths with my face close to theirs, looking into their eyes and talking to them, letting my hands accidentally brush their breasts. Women visiting this exotic country for cheap dental work would likely be even more susceptible, and it would be safer to go further with them.

My lustful thoughts surprised me. How could I be horny after the past twenty four hours with Tina? In the two months I had been in Central America I had had more sex than the past year in the states.

"Excellent," I said. "I like using the gas. I will install fans in the windows. Then you can send me all the whiners you want."

"Works for me," he said cheerfully. "Here's a card for a dental supply company where you can get the gas."

"Great," I said. Then remembering that some dental work requires four hands I asked him, "Do you have dental assistants that I could hire part time when I need them?"

"I'm afraid not," he said. "We are short handed as it is in that department. You will have to find your own. But a smart girl can be trained pretty fast. Barbara, our receptionist, may know of someone."

The mention of the receptionist pricked my interest. I wanted an excuse to talk with her and see if I had been imagining her flirting with me. It would be easy to train Tina to be my dental assistant, but why not take the opportunity to interview others for the job? Maybe I could find another sexy young thing to play with. I needed a diversion to keep me from becoming too dependent on Tina for my fun.

Calloway left me to go back to his office and I retraced my steps to reception area. Barbara looked up and smiled as I walked in.

"Did you like the office?" she asked. This time there was no mistake about her pulling her shoulders back to accentuate her breasts. They stretched the fabric of her shirt to the point I was sure buttons were going to start popping.

"Yes indeed. I am going to rent it and set up a part time dental practice. My only problem is the lack of a dental assistant. Mr. Calloway thought you might know of someone. I would be willing to train her."

She thought for a moment. "Well, maybe. What type of person did you have in mind?"

Barbara twisted in the chair and those huge tits swung first one way, then the other. My eyes opened wider, not hiding the fact that they were focused on her chest.

"I want someone attractive. Right now I don't have any patients and I'm thinking of running an ad with a picture of me and my assistant. A good looking woman would bring me patients. Someone like yourself."

"Oh," she said, a blush rising in her cheeks. I could tell that she was pleased by my compliment. "I'm afraid I'm too old to be learning a technical job like that. Besides, I don't like looking in people's mouths."

"At least you're honest,' I said laughing. "Can you recommend someone?"

"I have a young friend who might be very interested. Would she have to speak English?"

"That would be desirable, but not necessary. However she would have to understand my Spanish and take direction without question." I looked in her eyes in a way that communicated there might be more to the job than just handing me dental instruments. If I was going to seriously consider someone other than Tina she had to be willing to go along with whatever I wanted. Barbara smiled like she understood. I wondered.

"Okay," she said. "Maybe I could help by working with her on her English and how to be friendly to foreigners. I will ask her and if she is interested I will arrange for her to meet you the next time you come in. Can I have your phone number?"

I gave her my card. "One more thing," I said. "I need to shop for proper dental uniforms for myself and my assistant. Do you know of a store?"

The blush appeared again on her face. She seemed to be considering whether to tell me something. The she took a breath and came out with it, "As a matter of fact, there is a very interesting uniform and costume shop in the next block. They have uniforms and an incredible variety of get ups for men and women—nurses, doctors, French maids, exotic dancers, even prison guards. They have some other unusual items in there as well. Just go out the door, turn right, and go one block. The shop is on the second floor over a bakery."

"Thanks," I said. "I'll check it out." I wanted to reach out and squeeze one of her tits, and the way she was looking at me I think she would have liked it. However I didn't want to take a chance on my first visit and screw up the office rental, so I gave her a nice smile and went out the door.

******************

As I walked up the street my mind was full of fantasies about sexy dental assistants. Tina would be perfect. There really wasn't that much for her to do at the house when I was in town working, so she might as well be helping me. And with her looks I could dress her in a way that would make my male customers want to come back for extra root canals.

On the other hand, if this new girl worked out, maybe I could train them both and alternate. There's nothing like variety. Also, I was definitely going to take a shot at Barbara at some point. Those tits were too good to pass up.

I found the costume shop with no problem. There was a small sign in the second story window with an arrow pointing down to a doorway leading to some stairs. At the top of the stairs was a solid door with a door bell. I pressed it and after a few seconds the door buzzed open.

The shop was surprisingly large, with rows of clothes racks displaying all manner of costumes. Each aisle was marked with a sign—professionals, servants, dancers, Halloween, religious, fetish, harem, ghouls, magicians, etc. Along one side were alcoves with signs that said fitting rooms, videos, and adult toys. This was my kind of place. I didn't see any other customers.

A door opened in the back and an attractive middle aged woman appeared and walked toward me. "Can I help you Sir?" she asked in near perfect English.

"Yes, I am looking for a uniform for a dental assistant and maybe some other things as well."

"I am sure we can find something suitable," she said with a smile. "Could you describe your dental assistant?"

"She is a young woman, not very tall, slender with a good figure. I don't know her exact size."

"Not a problem," she said. "If what you select doesn't fit, she can come in and we can alter it. Let's look down this aisle."

She led me to a group of white nurses' uniforms. "Do you want something conservative, or something to show off her figure?"

I liked this woman. She was direct and to the point. I sensed that she had many male customers and knew how to read them. There was no point in me beating around the bush.

"I want something that can be either conservative or sexy, depending on the circumstance and the way I want her to look."

She raised her eyebrows. "I understand Sir."

At the end of the row was a group of short, white cotton dresses with buttons all the way down the front. She selected one and held it up for my inspection.

"This dress is fairly short, but if the woman were to wear low healed works shoes and no belt at the waist, it would be conservative. On the other hand, if she were to wear high heels, loosen the top three buttons, cinch the waist with a belt, and add some jewelry, it would be quite sexy. Don't you agree?"

I could feel my heart pushing more blood through my system in response to the images this woman was invoking. Her body language and the way she was thrusting the dress toward me were radiating sexual overtones.

"I think it might work," I managed to blurt out. "But it's hard to tell until you see it on. Is there someone here who could model it for me?"

She gave me a long look and smiled. "That can be arranged," she said. "But we have to charge a modeling fee unless you buy at least $200 worth of items."

If there was ever a question about me buying a lot of stuff at this store, it was gone now. "No problem," I said.

The woman pulled out her cell phone and made a call. Almost before she had hung up I heard a door open in the rear of the shop and the click of high heels on the hardwood floor. We both watched as a gorgeous creature came down the aisle toward us.

"This is Adriana," said the woman. "She will model the uniform for you."

Adriana was just about Tina's size, but she had much larger breasts. The way they stood so high and firm on her chest under her scooped neck T shirt I was pretty sure they had been, as they say, enhanced. She was wearing cut off jean shorts and high heels and looked sexy as hell.

"Adriana, this gentleman would like to see how this nurse's uniform looks when it is worn conservatively, and then when it is worn provocatively. Please go with him into the fitting room."

"Of course," she said in charmingly accented English and with a big smile. "Right this way Sir."

This store was too good to be true. I wondered if Barbara the receptionist knew what went on here when she recommended it. Adriana sashayed down the hall with me following and looking at her tight little ass. The uniform dangled from a hanger in her hand.

The fitting room was larger than normal, with mirrors on two walls, a raised platform in the middle, and a padded bench on one side. A folding screen created a private changing area in one corner. Adriana closed the door behind us and made a point of locking it.

"Please have a seat there on the bench," she said.

At this point I was feeling a little weak in the knees and was happy to sit. I sat down and crossed my legs to hide the growing bulge in my pants. My pulse was beating rapidly.

Adriana stood next to the platform and addressed me. "Before I begin modeling I must tell you the rules. If you wish you can touch me to check the fit of the clothes, but if you want to do more than that there is a charge, the amount depending on what you want. This is the way I earn my living. Would you like to know the charges?"

So that was it. This place was a brothel disguised as a costume store. I was not really surprised, but I looked forward to confronting Barbara with this information. With Tina available for me at home for free I was not interested in paying this girl, no matter how sexy she looked. However, I was curious about her prices.

"Yes, I would like to know the charges," I said.

"For $20 you can remove my clothes and feel my body. For $40 I will remove your clothes and feel your body. For $60 I will give you a blow job that you will not soon forget. And for $80 you can fuck me. No kissing, no anal."

This girl was all business—a true professional. "Let's start with the modeling," I said, trying to encourage her. "I want to see the conservative look first."

She gave me a knowing smile and a wink and went behind the screen. A few seconds later her shirt and shorts appeared, slung over the edge. I could imagine her nearly nude body on the other side.

Her voice was muted by the screen and the rustle of clothing. "I don't have the proper flat shoes to wear with this shapeless conservative dress, so I will just model it bare footed. You will get the idea."

When she appeared I was amazed at the transformation. Her hair, which had been piled on the top of her head, was now swept back in a shaggy pigtail, and her made-up eyes were concealed by a pair of unfashionable eye glasses. Gone were the dangling ear rings and high heeled spiked shoes. The dress hung on her like a sack, buttoned up to her neck. However the tight fit gave away the fact that there was a significant pair of breasts underneath.

The girl was an actress as well as a model and looked at me with a shy, conservative expression. On her flat feet she slouched like an old woman ashamed of her body. I could not help from laughing.

"Ha, ha. You have done it. I am convinced that costume can be used to make my assistant into a sexless robot. Now let's see it the other way."

She brightened and hurried back behind the screen. I shifted around in my seat in my continuing effort to hide my erection, which was growing ever larger in anticipation. It was going to be hard to resist spending money on this girl.

When Adrianna reappeared she looked even sexier than when I had first seen her. Her luxurious dark hair was down to her shoulders, hiding her neck but not the deep cleavage that was visible under the unbuttoned dress. A wide leather belt was tight around the waist and made her hips flare outward. The spiked heels forced her body to curve in a way that was incredibly provocative. Somehow she had managed to pull the already short skirt up higher, revealing an expanse of slender thigh.

It must have been a slow day in the brothel because Adrianna was selling hard. She licked her lips and swayed her hips as she walked toward where I was sitting. I waited for her to get right in front of me before moving to examine the costume.

"Very nice," I said. "Let's see how tight it is. My assistant is bigger than you."

She smiled at my lame excuse for feeling her up, but did not resist. I let my hands roam over her hips and thighs, and then reached around to cup her ass. She had cinched the dress so tightly that it fit her body like a glove and I savored every curve.

Her nipples showed prominently against the stretched fabric, making me wonder if she was wearing a bra. There was one way to find out. "Come a little closer," I said and pulled her hips to force her to stand between my spread legs. Her tits were in front of my face, only inches away. She put her hands on my shoulders, daring me to bury my head in her chest.

I slid my hands up under her arms and cupped the sides of her breasts. "I am still checking the fit."

Adrianna took a deep breath and leaned forward. Her tits swelled and another button let go. It was too much for my self discipline and my mouth closed on the tight cloth over her left nipple. She was not wearing a bra.

"Ahhh....that feels soooo nice...," she purred. "You just spent your first $20 so you might as well undo the rest of the buttons."

So much for not spending any money. I supposed I could have argued that I was still just checking the fit of the dress, but it would be tough to justify using my mouth to do it. Besides I had to see these tits that stood up so proudly without a bra. My fingers quickly undid the next five buttons, opening the dress to her waist.

There is nothing that turns me on like the sight of young, perky tits with big areolas and long nipples. This girl had them in spades. I delighted in running my fingers over every inch of the surfaces and pulling on the stiff points.

"You like?" she teased. "Let's get all of our clothes off so I can show you a good time."

Somehow I summoned the strength to call a halt. "Not this time honey. I have other fish to fry today. But you are beautiful and you have more than earned your $20. Here it is."

I handed her the bill and quickly stood up. She gave me an exaggerated pouting look and shimmied her tits. I sighed, heading for the door. "The dress will do fine. Please wrap it up for me."

The sales woman was waiting for at the cash register. "I am delighted with the nurse's costume," I said. "I'll take it."

"Very good, Sir," she said. "I will also include the two kinds of shoes we spoke of, both in white to go with the dress. Perhaps you would like to look at some other outfits for this assistant of yours. What other kinds of duties does she perform?"

This sales woman definitely had my number. I suspected it wasn't that unusual for older gringos to be looking for sexy clothes for young Latin women. There were many costumes in this shop that I would like to see on Tina.

"Well, she is also my housekeeper," I said, a bit sheepishly.

"Ah, then she needs to dress appropriately as a maid and maybe not so conservatively, am I right?"

"You are quite right."