Taking Advantage of My Friend

Story Info
What happens when a crush is discovered in the perfect spot.
2.1k words
4.08
51.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a friend from college, Laura. She was beautiful, with a cute smile and an even cuter ass. (Her tits were pretty amazing too.) I had a really bad crush on her but I was in the friend zone, and after a while, I accepted that and moved on. After graduation, we made a point to meet up at least once a month for lunch where we would talk about life and such. She had a string of boyfriends since college, all of which she shared intimate details with. They were explicit enough that after she told me, I later jerked off to her pics using the details for fantasizing fucking her.

I wasn't her type at all, nerdy, not that tall but with a pretty ok body that I was just starting to work on. She wasn't really my type either, a workaholic who was trying to be a good girl and not a slut, but her sexual preferences and dating history said otherwise. She had at one point slept with most of her friend's boyfriends and only had other guys as friends.

I was waiting for her at our usual lunch spot but she was running late and not answering her cell phone. After an hour of waiting, I drove over to her apartment to see what going on. It's not the first time she's stood me up or made me wait, and it always pisses me off a bit. She was a bit of a flake and could be an air head at times but I put up with that since she was a pretty decent friend. I also was worried since she would have at least called me with an excuse why she was late, but this time, nothing.

When I got to her door I saw it was slightly open, worrying I entered and started to shout for her. As soon as I did I heard her voice coming from her bedroom, calling for help. I ran into there and what I saw made my cock instantly rock hard. She was racked in a sex stock, the kind that you see in history books and BDSM sites. She was just wearing shorts and a corset with her ass in full view of me.

"Oh, Seth is that you? I'm so glad you came over! I'm locked in and can't get out!" She said with relief as I walked over to where her head was.

"What happen Laura?" I asked with a slight laugh. Seeing her like that was kinda funny, but really fucking hot and my cock was getting harder by the second.

"Well, oh this is so embarrassing but I'm really into this kinda thing and wanted to try it out with the guy I'm seeing but he had to leave suddenly. I guess I locked my self in haha can you get me out please Seth?" She asked me with a smile and a laugh.

At this point my cock was so fucking hard it hurt. It was pressing up against my pants and I was starting to breathe heavily. I wanted to fuck her for years, ever since I met her, and here she was ready to get fucked vulnerable and ready. I couldn't help myself, and I started to unzip my pants standing in front of her helpless face.

"Seth What are you doing! No! Get me out! Please No!" She shouted at me as I did.

"Oh, fuck Laura I can't help it I wanted to fuck you forever and I'm rock fucking hard," I told her, my voice shaking as I pulled out my rock hard cock in front of her face.

"Seth no please no! Oh wow, you are really bigger than I thought you would be but OH! MMMM" She didn't finish her sentence as I shoved my cock into her mouth at that point.

"Oh fuck yeah Laura, I wanted this for years," I said to her as I started to fuck her face hard.

Her mouth and throat felt amazing on my cock. I grabbed her head and shoved down my shaft all the way to my balls. At first, she was shocked and tried not to take it, moaning at first, unable to get a word out but after a while, she started to run her tongue over my cock as she started to gag on my cock drooling all over it and the floor. Needless to say, it was really fucking hot fucking her face like that. She really knew how to suck a dick and I started to moan out "Fuck Laura, you suck dick so well." I pounded my cock down her face a couple of times making my ball sack slap her chin.

After a few minutes of fucking her hot face like that, I pulled out my now dripping wet rock hard cock from her mouth.

"Oh wow Seth, you have a really nice cock but that was rough! Now that you had your fun please let me out and I'll forgive you for that!" She gasped. Her mouth was coved in spit and she was smiling at me, "I'll give you this, I never thought you had a cock that big! It could barely fit in my mouth since it was so thick " My cock was still rock hard and throbbing at this point, face fucking her was just the start, I was going to take full advantage of her racked in like that.

"Laura, I always knew you were a slut, but I didn't think you were this much of one. " I said walking around her and stroking my cock using her spit as lube." I wanted to fuck you since we met, and hearing you talk about fucking other guys always made me jack off to your pics and stories. You have such a fucking nice ass." I told her as I stood right behind her, looking at her perfect ass. I thought of all the things I wanted to do to it and her if I had the chance over the years and now it was staring me right in the face. I pulled her shorts down exposing her fucking perfect ass and pussy to me. Face fucking her must have turned her on since her pussy was dripping wet. I paused for a moment, just to look at what I dreamt of for so long right in front of me.

"Oh no Seth, you fucked my mouth isn't that enough? Not my pussy! Please no no no" She yelled at me, but it was too late. In one motion I spread her legs apart, grabbed her hips, and shoved my rock hard cock in into her tight, wet pussy. Something I dreamed of doing for years. I wasn't going to be gentle, I was going to fuck her brains out.

"Ohhh fuck Seth your cock feels so fucking huge! You are stretching me! Ohhh!" She moaned as soon as I stuck it in. Her pussy was fucking amazing, tight, warm, and fucking wet. Better than what I dreamed it would be.

"Fucking take my cock Laura, you slut! You know you wanted it! Fuck, your cunt feels so good! I yelled at her as I pounded her pussy so hard my balls slapped her clit. I wanted her pussy for so many years fucking her like this felt amazing. Sure I couldn't see her tits or her face as I rammed my cock into her, but I was ramming my cock into her and that's what I wanted.

She was fucking screaming "Oh fuck oh fuck" Oh no oh no oh fuck Seth! I picked up the pace, slamming into her, which made me harder.

"Fucking take my cock you bitch! take it, you fucking whore!" I screamed at her while playing with her clit making her moan and scream louder and louder.

"Oh fuck Seth you're fucking me way to hard! Oh, your cock is so fucking big! Ah, fuck you are making me cum Seth you are making me cum! Ahhhhh! I'm cumming I'm fucking cumming Ohhh!" She yells out as I feel her cunt tighten and cum around my rock hard cock.

"Fuck, you almost made me cum in your cunt," I tell her as I pull out of her dripping pussy, my cock covered in her cum. She moans "Oh Seth, that was so fucking fun I never knew you had it in you to fuck like that, tho it was a shock. Now come around and I'll suck you off so we'll be done" I laugh, and tell her I'm not done with her just yet.

"What!" She yells at me. Like I said earlier I was going to take full advantage of her being racked in.

"Heh, well since you are locked in like that I have to fuck one more of your holes" I slyly tell her as I start to shove my cock into her asshole. I'm not too into anal, but I can't let this opportunity go to waste, I was going to fuck every hole of her.

"What No Seth Please no, not my ass no! Not my ass no!" She screams as I shove my rock hard cock, dripping with her pussy juices into her tight ass. I worshiped her ass and I was going to fuck it like the rest of her. Her ass felt as amazing as it looked and was tighter than her pussy.

"Fuck, Laura Your ass is so fucking tight!" I yelled informing her as I picked up the pace, and started to slam my cock into her and yelled "Fucking take my cock you fucking slut, you know you love it like this!" as I did.

"Ow! Oh, fuck Seth ow! It hurts, oh it hurts so good! Oh Seth, oh Seth! Ahh! Owww!" She screams out almost crying, louder and louder. I start to finger her pussy as I pound her asshole, making sure that she cums again. "Seth, what are you, oh, doing? Oh Ow Ahh! What, oh fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming again! Oh, fuck!" I hear her cry out as she cums hard again all over my hand.

"Fuck yeah Laura! You fucking slut, take my cock up your ass like the bitch you are! I yell at her shoving my cock as deep as it can go in her ass.

"Ah ow, Seth oh you're too deep! Ohh you're too deep oh!" She screams out as I do. I keep fucking her ass like that for a while, and she kept screaming and moaning as I do. Pretty soon I feel like I'm close to blowing my load, I take my cock out of her ass with one final deep thrust. I slap her ass as she asks if I cummed in it, I tell her no as I walk back to her face.

"What are you going to do now?" She asks almost breathless. I can see the sweat dripping off of her face, she looks at my cock and her eyes widen, "Wow, Seth you are still super hard after all that!"

I smile and say, "Well, I'm not done just yet" as I shove my hard wet cock back into her mouth. I grab her hair and shove my entire length down her throat until my balls touch her chin. I start to face fuck her once more as I say "Fucking take it Laura, you slut! You love to get fucked like this, you whore! Gag on my cock bitch! I wanted to fuck you for so long, you are worth the wait! Fuck, your mouth is amazing Laura. Oh, fuck I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum! Fucking take it Laura!

I empty my balls into her as I pump her throat with my cum. I pull my cock out as she swallows my load. Her face is dripping with sweat, drool and my cum, I never had seen a hotter sight.

She catches her breath before she says "Oh wow, Seth, I wow, I didn't think you could fuck like that, let alone have that nice of a cock"

I smile, and as I unlock her from the stock. "You were pretty good yourself, you are better than anything I dreamed of," I tell her as I help her up, she has a hard time walking and falls on her bed.

"Ohh Seth, that was amazing. I always wanted to get fucked like that. What am I going to do now with you?" she asked exhausted.

"Well, we could get dinner and then I could fuck your brains out again, you dirty whore." I say with a smile.

She looks at me and then to my cock and replies

"Ok! Promise me you be gentle with me please!"

"Laura, no." I say with a smile.