Taking Amy Ch. 02

Story Info
Playing with Amy in the forest.
2.1k words
3.87
30.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
extraone
extraone
23 Followers

I had decided to take Amy out for a day in the country – a day in my favourite forest to be more accurate. I had made some "arrangements" in advance – but hadn't told Amy about them. All she knew was that we were going to the forest and that I wanted to take a lot more pics of her. I had told her to wear her short, tight leather skirt again – and that skimpy white blouse and black bra – that outfit really deserved some more attention! And those lovely big tits of hers were almost falling out whenever she bent forward.

We arrived and I parked in the usual place under some trees. It was still quiet with just a few other parked cars - and no sign of the owners - so I decided to take the first few pics in the car park.

"Amy, my slut, I want to take some pics here whilst we have the car park to ourselves. Open your door as if getting out."

I went around to her side of the car and posed her with her with one leg out and one still in the car – and a lovely "nice girl" smile. I took a few pics from different angles. Then I posed her with her legs slightly further apart – her skirt already riding up and showing the tops of her stockings – for the next few pics. Her smile was more "come hither" now.

Then I posed her sitting sideways on the front seat with her legs pulled up – a very slutty view with stocking-tops completely exposed, along with the backs of her thighs and the tiny black strip of her lacy thong. I took several pics from various angles – including some close-ups. Amy was smiling and laughing – clearly enjoying the "horny slut" poses to the full.

Then we left the car and walked down the path past the lake. Amy was wearing heels, as instructed. They weren't really suitable for the forest – but she wouldn't be walking far. I was carrying a bag with a rug, a bottle of wine, a couple of well-wrapped glasses and my camera. I'd also put my portable tripod in – just in case I needed it.

We walked a short way, then turned off of the path and through a few trees to a small clearing that I knew. I spread the rug out on the ground, opened the wine and poured us a glass each. Then I posed Amy for some more pics – very easy to find erotic poses in that outfit – particularly with her sitting on the rug in that short skirt – it was impossible to sit without exposing her stocking-tops and the bare thighs above them.

"Amy, sit on the rug with one leg stretched out and one bent please."

Amy obeyed – another very slutty pic with Amy looking very needy – and very ready for fucking!

"Now sit with your knees pulled up please, my dirty slut."

Amy obeyed again – looking very horny, very slutty and very definitely in need of fucking urgently. I took several pics from different angles as she posed, moving her head and arranging her long hair at my direction.

"Now sit with your legs spread for me, Amy!"

Amy spread her legs and I posed her in several positions. Her skirt was so short that they weren't really "up-skirt" shots – but still very sensual. I could see that her thong was already wet.

"Now pull your thong to one side, Amy – be my filthy whore!"

Amy did as she was told – pulling her thong to one side and smiling wickedly – clearly enjoying every minute. Her shaven pussy looked so good – her slit already open and ready for more. I took several more pics ... some very close ... clearly showing her wet cunt. My cock was even harder by now – I would need to use her soon ... but I hadn't decided which hole yet.

"Now remove your thong completely please, Amy! But do it slowly ... I want to take some pics as you do it."

Amy duly obliged .. pausing frequently as I moved around her .. a great series of pics ... worthy of any "slut of the month" set!

"Now I want you to pose on all fours for me please, Amy – I want to see more of your cunt and arse before I fuck you!"

Amy quickly assumed the all-fours position and I again took several pics as she moved around ... sometimes looking over her shoulder ... sometimes with legs as far apart as she could get them... all very slutty positions.

I heard a noise close by and looked around to see my friends Steve and Fay approaching – they knew where to come since we had used this particular spot before and I had told them what I had in mind.

"Amy, my dirty slut, these are my friends Steve and Fay. They'd like to watch us playing. You don't need to hold anything back. I've told them that you are my new whore and that you will do just about anything to please me. Steve has brought his camera - he will take some pics of you and I playing. Fay might join in later too."

Amy was still on all fours, looking over her shoulder at Steve and Fay. She smiled at them and wiggled her bottom for Steve's benefit - although she noticed that Fay seemed interested too.

I decided that it was time to remove Amy's blouse and bra - partly so that Steve and Fay could see Amy's lovely full tits. I told her to stand and take them off. Amy did as she was told - enjoying the chance to flaunt her body for these strangers. She stood with her shoulders back ... making her ripe tits stand out even more. I could see that her nipples were hard. Steve was already taking pics. I went around behind Amy and put my arms around her so that I could cup her soft, full tits in my hands. I squeezed them - holding the nipples between two fingers - enjoying the soft flesh and those lovely hard nipples.

Steve was clicking away - as I turned my attention fully to Amy's nipples - holding each one between thumb and fingers and squeezing them hard - then twisting them a few times. Amy just stood there in the forest - naked from the waist up - her tits being fondled and nipples squeezed by me - with Steve taking pics. She seemed to look even more slutty like that - her short leather skirt, black stockings and heels in such contrast to her exposed bust.

It was time to fuck her now - I was certainly more than ready - and slut Amy was "wet and willing". I led Amy to the almost-flat and thick branch that was perfect for fucking. I bent her over it - her tits hanging down on one side - her cunt and arse again exposed as her short leather skirt rode up. I invited Steve to take some more pics - Steve was soon crouching behind Amy taking some "pussy" shots from close up - then moving around and getting some pics of her full breasts hanging down on the other side of the branch. Slut Amy just smiled for the camera as I undid my trouser fly and got my bulging cock out.

I decided to use her mouth first - mostly because I knew Amy was superb at sucking cock - and I wanted Steve to get some good pics for me too. She gave me a few minutes of sucking and licking - running her tongue around the rim - lovingly licking my pre-cum from the tip as only a total slut can - then taking the whole shaft deep in her mouth before pursing her lips and pulling her head slowly backwards - and then starting all over again.

Then I pulled my cock out and moved back around to the other side of the branch.

"Amy, I'm going to fuck you now, my dirty slut ... I want to use that tight wet cunt of yours."

I gripped her hips and positioned the tip of my cock between her pussy lips. I could feel her pushing back - desperate for my cock to be inside her. I teased her by sliding it in ever so slowly - and kept pulling back slightly - and starting to push forwards again. Steve was taking lots of pics for me - and I noticed that Fay had lifted her skirt up - and pulled her thong aside - and was rubbing her pussy too.

I finally had my cock fully inside my slut. Amy was pushing hard back onto me - helped by my hands on her hips. I twisted my hips to move my cock a little inside her.

"Are you ready for fucking now, my dirty whore?"

I knew she was more than "ready" - but a little teasing can go a long way!

"I'm ready - fuck me now please!"

I felt her cunt tighten a little more as she spoke - using her muscles to encourage me.

"You must ask nicely, my filthy slut!"

"Sir, your filthy slut Amy needs fucking now, if it pleases you. Please let me feel your swollen cock pushing into my slut body. Slut Amy would enjoy feeling your cum splashing into her cunt, if it pleases you, Sir!"

That was good enough - I started to fuck her slowly - pulling my cock almost all the way out - then pushing it in again. Amy's cunt was certainly wet and tight - and she was pushing back so hard - trying to get maximum pleasure from my cock. Steve was clicking away from various angles - making sure he got some as my cock was almost fully out - and some after I had thrust it right in. Amy was moaning now - begging for her orgasm - as I kept fucking her slowly - in and out - pausing - in and out again - on and on - the speed gradually increasing.

Fay was moving around to Amy's head now - her skirt still pulled up. Fay pulled her thong down and stood close to Amy's head - her fingers working on her cunt. Amy just said:

"Come closer please, Fay!"

Fay obligingly moved closer - her skirt still held high - her thong around her ankles - her cunt right in front of Amy's head - and Amy started to lick it - not easy in that position ... with me pushing my cock in and out - but Amy did her best - as a truly horny bitch does.

I kept fucking Amy slowly - and Steve kept taking pics - focusing first on Amy's cunt and my cock - then on Amy's tongue and Fay's clit. He took lots of close-ups.

There were more noises in the shrubbery around us - I guessed that others were watching - and maybe taking pics too - but I was too intent on fucking Amy's lovely wet cunt to pay much attention. I kept pushing hard inside her - then pulling almost all the way out - sometimes pausing to tease her before pushing my hips hard forwards again. I could feel myself getting close to an orgasm. I said:

"Tighten your cunt again please, my dirty slut ... it will feel even better for me!"

I felt Amy's cunt tighten again - she really is very good at that - and it made me start to cum. I felt my balls tighten - then felt my spunk surging down my shaft - and splashing into Amy's cunt! I kept pumping spunk - another 6 or 7 spurts before I was done - knowing that Amy's cunt would be full of my spunk and her juices by now.

Just after I finished, Fay started to moan loudly - Amy's tongue had worked it's magic again - Fay just pulled Amy's head closer - as she stood there shuddering with pleasure as the orgasm rolled over her.

I relaxed - and just stood there for a minute or two - moving my cock slowly around inside my slut's cunt. Then I withdrew it - and walked around to her head - so that she could lick it clean - I knew the taste of her own juices would go down well! And Steve kept taking pics - lots and lots of pics!

And there was much more to come - I knew Amy was going to be enjoying that vib soon now - or maybe Steve's cock - or maybe both!

==00==

If you have any suggestions for "Amy" stories, feel free to get in touch! Comments from young sluts particularly welcome! Or if you are a slut and want to coauthor a story with me - please get in touch!

extraone
extraone
23 Followers