Taking Amy Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, damn you, Matthews!"

"What do you want?" He slowly rubbed his cock up and down her ass crack, making her crazy.

"You know what I want!"

"I want you to tell me."

"You know what I want!"

"Goddamn it, Argent! SAY IT! TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!" Liam yelled so loud the window panes rattled. "TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT, CUNT!"

"Make me your slut, Liam."

"How? Tell me how."

"Goddamn you!" Sometimes it was so hard to just say the words, to just ask for what she wanted. She was a wild woman and still it was difficult to put her strong need right out there. But she knew Liam would be content to torture her for hours without coming through if she didn't tell him, specifically, what she wanted.

"Goddamn you, Matthews! Fuck me! Take that scary 10 inch pole and fuck my tight ass with it! Fill me up! Rip me apart! Feed that monster deep into my bowels, fuck me until it comes out my throat! Is that what you want to hear, asshole motherfucker? Is that what you needed me to say? Yes, I want you to fuck my ass! I WANT YOU TO HURT ME! REAM ME OUT! FUCK MY ASS, YOU MEAN BASTARD!"

"Naw. I don't think I'm in the mood." Liam tried to keep it serious but his voice cracked with laughter. Suddenly Elizabeth was laughing again too. As a full belly laugh came out of her throat he took advantage of her momentary relaxation and pushed the well-lubed, bulbous head of his giant prick past her sphincter.

"Oh god! You bastard! You sneaking, low-down, no-count, mother raping bastard! Oh god, Matthews, it hurts. IT HURTS!"

Liam grimaced as he felt his cockhead squeezed tight by her anal muscles. Holding tight onto her hips he slowly wedged his throbbing hardon deeper and deeper inside her. Obscenities spewed from both their mouths as he slowly, inch by inch, drove in up to the hilt. Elizabeth was crying and screaming and egging him on.

"Oh yes, like that motherfucker! Oh god, Liam! You make me feel like such a whore! Oh god it hurts so bad! FUCK ME, LIAM! FUCK MY ASS! CUM INSIDE ME, BABY! POUR YOU HOT SPUNK DEEP IN MY BOWELS!"

Her words incited him almost beyond endurance. His cock felt like it was in a vice-grip lined with wet velvet. He could feel the lining of her anal passage cling to his cock as he ravaged her. As he pulled back, pulled all but the swollen head out of her rectum, he thought her bowels would come with so tightly did she surround him. He added more lube to his shaft and then, slowly at first, thrust in. The feeling was exquisite and he knew he wouldn't be able to hold back for long. As he felt the cum start to roil up in his balls, he started to pump faster. Slamming his cock into her, feeling his balls slap against her slippery cunt. Reaching under her, around her belly, his thick fingers slipped into her wetness. He flogged her clit with his meaty hand in rhythm with his huge cock driving deep into her.

"Yeah! Take it, baby. Take it like the cheap slut you are. Feel my cock deep in you. You like that don't you, bitch! You always fight it but you love feeling me buried deep into your ass. You love the feel of my balls slapping your cunt. You live for this, Argent. Your ass is my cunt! Your whole body is just a big fuckhole for my pleasure. TAKE IT, CUNT! TAKE MY CUM DEEP INSIDE YOU! I'M FUCKING YOU SO HARD I'M GOING TO SHOOT OUT YOUR MOUTH!"

As Liam felt himself spurt into the heart of her he savagely pinched her clit and was rewarded with the sound of her screams as her whole body shook with the force of her orgasm. Sweat covered both their bodies as they came together. Spent, Liam collapsed on Elizabeth's back, loving the feeling of her tight asshole spasming furiously around his softening cock.

"You're the best, Argent. There's never been a whore like you. I've never known such a slut. No matter what happens, I will always love you. Always." His voice was a low murmur in her ears. Liam stroked her damp hair. Moving it off her sweaty neck he blew cold air on her, gentling her, cooling her down. Pressing his head against her neck he pulled them onto their sides to take his weight off of her. Lovingly he petted her, nuzzling her sweaty throat with his lips. Gradually he felt her trembling subside. Whispering, "I will always love you," into her skin he wrapped his arms around her and cradled her.

As they started to drift off into a drowsy swoon, before they both fell into a satisfied sleep, he heard her murmur. " The gallery opening, Liam. We can use the opening. We can do it together, Matthews. We can work together to take them."

To Be Continued…

12