Taking Back Amelia Ch. 01

Story Info
A teen enters into dangerous relations with her Priest.
1.6k words
3.63
47.4k
25

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe he was behind me. I couldn't believe that he had a room like this in the basement underneath where the pulpit stood. It was where he stood every Sunday. He looked so handsome up there bitching about how we all were sinners.

I couldn't see him as his hands hastily explored my body, all the while sucking on my neck. His tongue trailed its way to my ear, and I jerked. The sudden response made him hold me by force. His left arm clenched my waist as his right hand pushed my ear into his mouth. I couldn't help wiggling, but he tightened his grip on my waist. Im certain that was his plan. He smelled so damn good. His cologne memorized my mind. It made me think of a wolf devouring stars for some unknown reason.

It was my eighteenth birthday, and I had gotten exactly what I wanted. Father Eric was nineteen years older than me. He told me a month before that he wasn't touching me until this day when society deemed me old enough to make decisions like this. I had no experience with boys, let alone an above average performer such as Father. Lusting after him every Sunday was one thing, but now I was in his arms like helpless prey. But still something seemed wrong. I was naive then. I was lonely. I should've stopped it then.

"Please don't.". I whispered. His hands stopped, and his kissing came to a slightly depressing halt. He gazed at me with an almost somber look. I took his hands off of my neck, and quickly retreated out of the room. I didn't look back. I just bolted straight out of the church, and started running down the dirt road.

I took a deep breath, and knocked quickly on the door.

"Come in!". I heard an unfamiliar voice yell from the other side. I hesitated before turning the doorknob. When I opened it three of the deacons were sitting in front of Father's' desk. He was sitting with his arms crossed on the edge of the front of the desk. His serious sea-blue eyes were aimed right at me as I opened the door. I couldn't step in. When I saw that the room was full, I panicked, and without a word began to close the door again.

"Amelia?" One of the deacons called to me. I stopped, and peeked in. Father was gazing at me with an odd look.

"I'm sorry, I'll come back later.". I couldn't keep my gaze. His eyes were scaring me.

"Is their something you needed, dear?" The same deacon asked. I went to close the door again.

"Not really.". I relayed from behind the door.

"Amelia, come in." He finally chimed in. I opened the door once again. "We're finishing up here." All three deacons gathered some papers, and stood up in agreement. Father didn't move from his seat on his desk. He shook their hands, and they exited. The door shut behind us, and we were alone. It was an eternity before I was able to look at him.

"Well?" He sounded irritated.

"I wanted to apologize." I muttered shifting my weight from one foot to the other. My dark eyes were fixated on his black shoes. My heart began racing.

"For?"

"Running." Another long silence.

"You don't have anything to apologize for, Amelia." He pushed himself up off of the desk, and walked around the desk to his seat. "It's me who should apologize."

"You? Why?". I looked up at him, finally. He was looking through some papers. His thick, wavy dark hair was neatly combed back. I wanted to run my fingers through it. He didn't look up from his work.

"I thought you would be able to handle it."

"Handle what, Father?" My question prompted him to lift his eyes up to me.

"Me.". He answered. "I'll see you on Sunday, Amelia." I felt disappointed. I turned to leave, but couldn't. I had to say something to make it right. I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't. I turned back around.

"I like you." I said. He sighed, still working.

"I like you, Amelia. Now, I'll see you-"

"-No!" I demanded stomping a foot. The act got his attention. He stared at me wide-eyed, then sat back in his chair.

"No?" He chuckled.

"I was nervous before."

"And, now? You're not?"

"I want to try...again.". I said hesitantly. He studied me very carefully. I felt so embarrassed, but nothing was stopping me. I don't know why.

"There is no trying. You need to be sure-"

"-I want you." I blurted, This time forcing my gaze at his sexy pale face. He played with the pen he was holding for a few moments.

"After youth group tonight meet me in the nursery." He ordered.

"The nursery." I repeated. He went back to his work, not responding. I slowly turned to walk out of the room.

"Amelia?" I turned back around quickly

"Yes, father?" His eyes were ever so serious, now.

"There better be a cherry waiting in you."

My heart was failing me, and my pants were becoming damp. It was a feeling like when we were in the basement. I had began to wet my pants not knowing it was excitement for him. I was excited. And, scared to death...

I snuck in quietly to see Father already inside throwing a plastic inflatable ball against the wall, and catching it. He looked over at me, and smiled. I closed the door with care.

"Lock it." He ordered throwing the ball yet again at the wall. I turned the lock, and turned back to him. He threw the ball across the room, and walked over to the reading table which I noticed was up against the large mirror across the room. He beckoned me with his finger. I walked over towards him expecting another kiss, but he stopped me.

"Pull down your shorts." Without argument, I pulled my white shorts down exposing my white cotton panties. "Terrible color to wearing tonight, Amelia." He pointed downward at the table signaling me to sit on it. I did trying my best to feel less awkward. He leaned close to me, one arm on each side of the table so that I was right at eye level with him. He smelled so damn good.

"So, is their anything you want to tell me beforehand?" He whispered. I was clueless. My honey brown eyes were bug-eyed.

"Like, what?"

"Are you a virgin?"

"I've never done...it.". He looked slightly amused.

"Do you know what's going to happen?" My first instinct was to lie, but i chose not to. I shook my head at the risk of feeling stupid.

"You have a little thing inside of you that needs to break so that my cock can go into you."

He used his index finger to point below my stomach. I looked at it, then up at him.

"What are you going to do?" I gulped.

"Smash it to kingdom come." He gloated, admiringly. He pushed backwards on the table, and pulled my panties down exposing my vagina to him. I tried to shave down there, making it only stubble remaining.

"An untouched clit. Mine for the taking." He removed his coat, and untucked his black undershirt. "I want to look at myself when I bust you open." He said, now unbuttoning his cuffs. "Do you want this, Amelia?"

"Yes, Father." He unbuttoned his black dress pants, and pulled them, and his silky dark boxers down. His dick sprung up. I still had no idea where it was going to go. He began stroking it. "Rub your clit for me." I assumed he meant my vagina. My hand traveled downward, and to my already damp spot. I began rubbing below my clitoris. His stroking picked up.

"I can't believe nobody has picked your cherry yet. A virgin cunt wanting her Father's cock inside of her. You're such a nasty little girl, Amelia. You have no idea who you've just handed this cunt over to." He took my legs, and lifted them over his shoulders. He was about to put himself into me.

"I'm ready, Father." I closed my eyes, and prayed it wouldn't hurt as much as it sounded.

"No."

He put my legs down, and pulled my bum to the end of the table. "I want to do this by hand. I wanna feel that barrier." He grabbed a plastic maracha and put the handle in my mouth.

"I need you to trust me. Bite down hard." It all happened quickly, until I felt three of his fingers enter inside of me. I screamed, and nearly bit the handle in pieces. His fingers began going in, and out slowly until the pain began to feel more tolerable. And, then pleasurable. I let go of my grip on the plastic, and began to moan in enjoyment.

"That a' girl. You feel so silky in there." He smiled down at his fingers disappearing into me. I felt a liquid forming on his fingers. The easy gliding into me made me want him to do it faster. "Taste yourself." His fingers retreated my hole, and into my mouth. It was a salty taste, but I loved sucking on his lovely fingers. I took his hand, and sucked each finger individually. "You like tasting yourself, Amelia?". I moaned my answer in a daze. I was not expecting what came next. He took his hand, and forced it straight into me. Naturally, I screamed, and even kicked. I could feel him searching around in my belly. The pain was unbearable.

"No god is going to stop me from doing this. I'm your god. I'm taking my child back. I'm going to take your hymen and break it open like a grape. You're going to push when I tell you to, and try to squeeze it out of you. I want to see blood trailing out of you. I'm going to lick it up like one thirsty motherfucker."

To be continued...