Taking Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally summoning all her courage, Candy asked, "I don't understand your game. You say you don't want any money, what do you want then?"

Marcus laughed. "Oh, my naïve little Candy, isn't it obvious, I want you."

Candy felt all the color disappear from her face as her stomach turned in knots. The waiter interrupted this most awkward moment with their food. After the waiter was gone, Marcus started to dig into his medium rare steak.

"Come on baby, eat," encouraged Marcus.

Candy was still trying to get Marcus' ominous words, "I want you" to sink in. "I'm not hungry," mumbled Candy.

"Come on, have a bite of mine." With that, Marcus placed a medium sized piece of steak on his fork and held it across the table in front of Candy's face.

"That's ok," said Candy trying politely to refuse. Then Marcus' mood changed quickly once again.

"Listen up, girl, you had better start doing as I say or this deal is off."

Candy understood the implications of this statement and opened her mouth to take in a bite of Marcus' meat.

"That's better," said Marcus appearing satisfied again. Marcus slid in the bite of meat past Candy's moist, red lips. Candy's mouth closed down on Marcus' piece of meat. Marcus slowly slid the fork out of Candy's mouth as Candy took in the meat.

"How does my meat taste," questioned Marcus.

"Good," was the only response a humbled Candy could muster.

After dinner, Marcus paid the check and Candy was relieved this night of terror and humiliation was almost over. Including the first viewing of his tape, Marcus had only been in Candy's life for four hours.

"Four painfully long agonizing hours," thought Candy.

She wondered if Marcus would be true to his word and just drop her off at her hotel. She also held out hope that he might give her the tape so she would not have to worry about Marcus ever again. The words, "I want you," kept going through her head.

As the car left the parking lot, the radio blared out the song Work It by Missy Elliott. Candy could hear the lyrics echoing throughout the car. "Is it worth it, let me work it. I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it. If you got a big (dick), let me search it, to find out how hard I got to work ya."

Candy noticed that they were headed in a different direction from where her hotel was. After a few blocks, the car pulled up in a long driveway that led up to a rather large two story house. Marcus reached up above his visor and hit a button that began lifting up the garage door. Candy quickly went on high alert.

Candy asked anxiously, "Where are you taking me? I thought you were dropping me off back at my hotel."

"Naw, we haven't had our after dinner drinks yet," replied Marcus.

"But you said I'd only have to go out to dinner with you," pleaded Candy.

"And drinks," reminded Marcus, "Besides, I want you to check out my crib."

The car entered the garage and down went the garage door. Marcus got out and went to a door leading into the house. He pressed a keypad code that apparently deactivated an alarm system. Candy waited anxiously in the car as Marcus opened up the door and once again extended his large, black hand for Candy to grasp.

"Come on Candy, don't be shy now," taunted Marcus.

Candy entered the house hand in hand with Marcus. She was now seriously wondering what she would all have to do to keep her secret. They entered the house through the kitchen. Marcus flipped on the lights, dimmed them slightly and walked over to the phone to check his messages. Candy just stood inside the doorway awkwardly. Marcus pressed play and a black female's voice came on.

"Marcus, this is Latonya, give me a call. Talk to ya later, my Boo."

"Is that your girlfriend?" questioned Candy.

"One of them," said Marcus. "Come on in the living room and make yourself comfortable on the couch," said Marcus motioning to Candy.

Candy entered a large living room that was furnished with a large couch, a love seat and an armless chair that formed a three sided square. The fourth side of the square had a big screen TV against the wall. The wall encased a stairway that led to the second floor. Candy sat in the middle seat on the big couch.

Marcus entered the living room with a beer bottle and a wine cooler. He offered the wine cooler to Candy and sat down on the couch to the left of Candy. Just then, Candy could hear Neil Diamond's Girl, You'll be a Woman Soon playing ominously in the background.

"Here's to the beginning of a beautiful friendship," said Marcus holding up his bottle.

With that, Marcus clanked the bottles together and took a long swallow of his beer. Candy just stared around the room.

"Drink up girl," encouraged Marcus.

"If I finish this," asked Candy, "Will you then take me back to my hotel?"

"Let's see," said Marcus, putting his hands under his chin as if pondering the question. "I got a hot looking slut sitting here completely under my power and she wants to know if I will take her back to her hotel. Hmmmm, my answer would have to be, ummm…. "Oh, hell no!"

Candy's eyes opened wide as she now realized what kind of predicament she was in. Marcus put his bottle down, leaned into Candy.

"I think I have waited long enough. I want you right now!"

Candy chocked on her first swig of the wine cooler as these words from Marcus' mouth reached her ears.

"What are you talking about," protested Candy, "You said you're not gay."

"Let's get something straight here for the last time," replied Marcus, "I'm not. I am a guy, you are a girl, so there is nothing "gay" about us.

"But I am not really a girl," said Candy, continuing to plead her case.

"What the fuck are you talking about," said Marcus. "Look at yourself, you are all dressed up like a slut just beggin' to be fucked."

"But you made me dress up like this," responded Candy.

"Bullshit", said Marcus, "Except for the purse and perfume, you the one that got all those feminine things yourself. Deep down inside, you really are a girl. And that's all that matters to me."

"But I am not attracted to men," said an increasingly exasperated Candy.

"Sure you are," replied Marcus, "You telling me when you're dressing up like a ho you ain't thinking about getting yourself some cock?"

"No, I don't," replied Candy.

"Well then, let me ask you this, why do girls dress themselves up real pretty when they go out?"

"I guess to feel good about themselves by looking attractive," said Candy as she shrugged her shoulders. "Yes, but who are they looking attractive for?" prodded Marcus.

"Men", said Candy hesitantly. Candy knew her ship was quickly sinking. Candy did have to admit that when she was dressing up, she did fantasize about turning men on.

"That's right, men," continued Marcus. "So when you were dressing up, whether you realize it or not, you are wanting to attract men. And baby, I am that man for you."

With that, Candy lowered her head in defeat.

Marcus knew he had won. He padded Candy on her knee, stood up and walked to the other side of the room. He sat down in the armless chair staring directly across at Candy.

"Now, I want you to show me what kind of slut you are. I want you to get down on all fours and crawl over here to your man," instructed Marcus.

Candy briefly entertained the thought of just getting up and bolting for the door. She was sure, however, that Marcus would definitely follow through with his blackmail threat. Candy stood up slowly, her body shaking in fear. She then lowered herself to the floor on all fours per Marcus' instructions. Candy realized it was pointless to resist Marcus anymore. She was his for the taking.

"That's right, Candy, come over to me. I want you to sway your ass back and fourth real slow and seductive as you are crawling. Take your time, I want to enjoy seeing you crawling on your hands and knees for me."

With her head down, Candy slowly made her way towards Marcus. Her hands and nylon knees slinked across the carpet. She moved her ass back and fourth, side to side in a seductive manner as she inched forward towards Marcus. As she got to his feet, she looked up and waited for further instruction from her black tormentor.

"That's real nice," said Marcus sounding pleased. "Now, I want you to straddle my lap, facing me and lower yourself slowly down onto my lap."

Candy stood up. She was unnerved by the request but relieved that Marcus was still fully dressed. Candy straddled Marcus and faced him. His midnight black eyes gazed directly into hers. She broke away her glance and looked down as she lowered herself onto his lap. She could feel his huge cock pulsating on her ass.

"Now, I want my Candy to give me a sexy lap dance."

With Candy's stiletto heels planted firmly on the ground for leverage, she held onto Marcus' shoulders and began pulsing up and down. Candy leaned back and began swiveling her hips in circles much to Marcus' pleasure. As Candy continued this motion, she noticed that her own cock was getting aroused for the second time tonight.

"Why is this happening?" wondered Candy. "Do I really want this?"

Marcus was in heaven with Candy's ass bumping and grinding against his growing cock. He also loved watching her nice titties bouncing up and down as she did her dance. Sure, the tits aren't real, but that's what makes the fantasy all the more exciting. This night was turning out a thousand times better than Marcus could have ever imagined.

Candy began experimenting with different angles by leaning forward and back. She also started making figure eights on Marcus' lap and cock. Marcus keyed into this and grabbed Candy's ass and pulled her closer while she was bumping and grinding.

When Candy would lean forward, Marcus could feel her hot breath on his neck and ears. This turned him on even more. Candy could feel Marcus' already huge cock growing even bigger every time her ass made contact with it.

"Just how big is this thing?" wondered Candy.

As she continued her dance, Candy closed her eyes and subconsciously began licking her lips in a seductive manner. Marcus had not even asked her to do this. When she opened her eyes, Candy could see the overt lust in Marcus' eyes. Seeing Candy licking her lips was too much for Marcus.

He stopped her and said, "I just gotta fuck that beautiful mouth of yours. Get down on your knees in front of me."

After Candy climbed off of him, Marcus stood up and pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles. He then sat back down in the chair. As Candy kneeled down before him, her eyes fell to Marcus' thick and long black cock that her ass had just been feeling.

Candy had only seen black cocks in porno movies but never for real. This one appeared to be even bigger than the ones she saw on film. It had to be at least twelve inches or more. Realizing she was in a no win situation and actually starting to feel horny, Candy was ready to suck her first cock.

As Candy was about to grasp Marcus' huge cock, he said in a taunting tone, "I wanna hear you say your a black cock slut."

In a voice barely above a whisper, Candy said, "I'm a black cock slut."

"LOUDER", demanded Marcus.

"I'm a black cock slut!" yelled Candy.

"Good girl, you little black cock slut, now start suckin'."

By this point, any semblance of Jeff was gone and Candy, the newly appointed "black cock slut" had taken over. Jeff's reasoning, rationalizing and fear was suddenly replaced by Candy's desire to pleasure this incredibly huge black cock standing before her.

Candy was not sure how to go about this. Candy's wife Lori had given her a few, occasional blow jobs over the years, but she was not sure what was "right way." All she could do was to give to Marcus what Candy liked when she was getting a blowjob herself. Candy reached out and took a hold of Marcus pulsating cock in her right hand.

She could hear Marcus saying, "That's right, baby. Put that cock in that beautiful mouth of yours."

Candy's left hand moved to his balls and she caressed them with her fingers. She moved her head lower and parting her lips, her pink tongue slipped out and teased the head of his cock. Marcus started to moan as she poked the tip of her tongue into the hole on top and from there, her tongue slid down the entire length of his huge shaft. She moved her left hand up under his shirt and began caressing his stomach. Her right hand grasped his cock and pushed it up against his abdomen as she dropped her mouth to his balls.

"Damn, you are good, girl," said Marcus soundly pleased.

Candy's lips closed around his balls as she massaged them with her tongue. Her tongue licked his balls some more before she moved back to the bottom of his cock. She licked his cock up and down, getting it nice and wet. After his black cock was glistening from her saliva, she took it in her mouth, enclosing her moist, red lips around the thick cock. Slowly she pushed her mouth more than halfway down and had to relax her throat to prevent herself from chocking on the black monster.

Marcus continued talking dirty to her. "Suck it, baby", "I am going to fuck your slutty mouth, you white ho!"

After a few minutes of Candy's mouth around his cock, Marcus placed his large black hands on top of Candy's blonde head and grabbed a hold. Marcus took over and began fucking Candy's mouth while lifting her head up and down. Candy could feel his cock deep inside her throat. She chocked and gagged slightly before adjusting to Marcus' new rhythm.

Candy could feel the whole length sliding in and out of her mouth. The pushes became harder and Candy truly felt like she was being fucked. She got her first taste of his juice as small amounts of Marcus' pre-cum trickled into Candy's mouth. Marcus asked Candy, "Do you like me fucking your mouth?" All Candy could say was a series of enthusiastic "uhhuhh's" and "mmhh hmmmmh's!"

Marcus moaned louder as Candy continued to envelop his cock with her soft, sweet lips, making hot, slurping noises. Marcus felt all powerful now, the bitch enjoying this so much, he was sure, that even if she was not being blackmailed, she would choose to continue being under his power.

Marcus could not take it any longer. He leaned back in the chair and informed Candy he was ready to cum.

"You're gonna take my black seed down your throat now!" instructed Marcus.

With that, Candy could feel his throbbing cock thrust forward as Marcus began spilling what seemed to be gallons of hot cum down Candy's throat. Candy's throat worked hard gulping all of Marcus' salty tasting cum down into her belly.

Marcus took a hold of the base of his cock and began sliding it gently in and out of Candy's mouth to ensure she was milking every last drop of his cum. As he pulled it out, a few drops fell upon Candy's lips and chin. Candy looked up at her new master seeking approval.

Marcus looked down at her, patted her head softly and said, "Good girl, that was incredible." Candy smiled at this vote of confidence and wondered what Marcus might have in store for her next……………………

To Be Continued…………..

12