Taking Cara's Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SWinters
SWinters
30 Followers

Gazing into my startled eyes, a slow, knowing smile eases her lips apart as she brings both my hands down and behind me. She places my hands back-to-back and wraps her left hand around both my thumbs. Her right hand traces up my arm, over my shoulder, to that naked flesh at my throat. Her thumb on my jaw turns my head to the side, exposing my throat to her even more.

I am trembling. Her lips touch my throat, briefly, before her tongue, oh gods, her tongue touches my pulse which leaps and bucks beneath her, stroking me there, probing harder now, and then her teeth close over the skin surrounding the vein… I can feel the blood coursing, throbbing, harder and harder as she holds me there, holding me immobile, trembling, breathing in gasps and pants, eyes closed, feeling, feeling. Her teeth close just a fraction more and she rolls that vein between them. Her hand, still holding my thumbs captive behind me, presses into the small of my back, holding me as my knees suddenly turn liquid and I moan, aloud, startled by the sound. I clamp my lips together to hold back the sound of my submission. I can't help it. I want this, but I can't. I can't.

Suddenly her mouth is sealed to my throat there and she is sucking, hard, sucking my flesh and blood and body into her hot mouth. I gasp, a soft cry breaking from me this time, and I am struggling now, my hands locked behind me and barely able to stand but struggling still, because the pleasure is rising up to engulf and overtake me now. Everything I want in the world is there where her mouth is pulling the rising tide of hot wet pleasure through my body. I cannot stop it, but I cannot give in to it either, and it feels as though something inside me is being pulled apart as she rakes her teeth over that spot and releases the vein so the blood surges through, hot, rushing to my head as her other arm comes around my waist now, pulling me so tight against her body. My back arches, pressing my body against hers, into hers.

I am crying out and her mouth at my ear now, pouring her hot breath into me, "You cannot hurt me. You cannot help me, you cannot, Cara, in this room, you cannot do anything to me at all. You are mine to do with. You. Can. Do. Nothing," and her teeth sink into the flesh just below my ear at the back of my neck and the deep howling wave enfolds me and lifts me up and pulls me under and I come, I come so hard and hot and drenching I really know this time I am dying.

She turns with me still in her arms and lifts slightly so my thighs meet the desktop. She releases my thumbs and her arm slides up to support my shoulders, dragging the fabric of my tank top with it; her other hand briefly cradles the back of my head before stroking down through my hair and across the top of my right arm, raking the nails lightly along the flesh as I struggle for breath. "Yes…" she breathes into me, her fingers seeking, sliding underneath the shirt bunched beneath my breasts as my back arcs uncontrollably and her fingers find the place where the tissue changes and swells and softens, moving over the curve of my breast, her hand turning to slip her thumb between the tank top and my body and dragging it up and up and over until she strikes, lighting the incendiary fuse of my nipple, sharp and hard and hot and my nipple flashes, detonating, consuming itself yet still living, rigid and whole and pulsing between her merciless finger and thumb, pressing harder, harder, harder as I shake and shake and shake and only her hands and arms surrounding me and her leg pressed between my thighs and her voice around and down and inside and filling me, only she holds my body as one single intact organism, shuddering and cascading and falling and rising and falling again.

Moaning. I am moaning, I am the moaning pouring out of me.

Her voice is relentless and indefatigable and endless, reaching inside me, stroking and running along all the hidden defenseless places, "yes, that's right, there, that's right, you're almost there, Cara, that's it, don't stop, yes… you're almost there, almost seeing it, almost hearing, keep listening, let the sound reach you, Cara…" pulling me in toward her again, my feet find the floor and her hand from my breast reaching down to gather my skirt and roll beneath and behind it to stroke the round heaving softness of my belly and her touch there annihilates all breath, all thought of breath, of ever breathing again, ever. Pressing her palm flat against me there, "Breathe," she tells me and my eyes open to her, wide and wet and open to her, "Breathe," she says again and pushes in hard and the breath I am holding expels itself and "good girl," from deep in her throat as the wind rushes into me once more. "Breathe," again, the word caressing, coaxing, that voice impossibly soft and warm and inescapable, and I feel it again, larger this time, that creaking great cracking breaking apart of everything as I am devastated by the catastrophic force of her tenderness.

I feel it now, the rippling crash after crash upon crash as her words continue pulling down every single constructed bit of me, "oh yes, yes, baby, that's it, you're almost there" her hand stroking down over my belly, pulling down my panties and rising, rising with her words which are turning into moans, my moans, "that's right, yes, yes… see it, Cara, now you're ready, you're ready, baby, see it now, come on, that's right, oh yes, oh Cara, that's right, see it, open up, open now" her hand sliding straight through the hot wet soft to where my heart is beating there between and up and inside me, stroking and stroking and hotter and hotter and "yes, yes yes yes, that's it, baby, so good, come on, yes, open, open up, more, like that, yes" and then oh oh oh deep deeper inside, all the way inside and "open, more, open more, so good, so good Cara, see it now, right there, baby, right there, there, there" and suddenly I'm through, through the black hole and inside out on the other side and oh my gods yes yes yes please oh gods yes, everything lets go and comes apart and she is there at the center of me and all the way inside taking taking taking me and she will not stop, will not ever, I cannot stop her, she takes me and turns me and strips me and I am panting now, panting and writhing and moaning and heaving and "more… more… more… now… Cara… now… you're here, now, baby, you're here, give up, give it up, give it up to me, give up, yes, yes you're here now, yes, give up you're giving up giving up Cara yes you're giving, giving it all up, Cara so good giving it up, don't stop, you can't stop Cara, you're giving up and you can't stop and you can't stop it and you can do nothing at all to stop so good so good yes, more, more baby, give it to me, give it all to me" and I am coming shrieking, wailing out coming coming coming "all of it… all of it… Cara, give, Cara, Cara, give me all, all of it, Cara give me everything now, now, yes now now NOW" and her thumb rubbing my clit and her fingers there, there, stroking and pinning my g-spot against the wall of my cunt, yes, only the thinnest stretching thread holding me together against the monstrous pleasure ravaging my body and as her words "now you're mine, now I have you, I have all of you here and there's nothing you can do, nothing, Cara, I have you, all of you now and it's so good, so good so good, that's right, all of you" everything explodes in my cunt, rolling and barreling and bursting up and out of my throat in howling sobs, and as that very last thing slips past me, the sweet stretching string snaps and orgasm takes me, completely, having me, owning me as my body screams in impossible pleasure, wracking me over and over and over as everything pours out of me, out of me in great heaving waves of ecstasy and loss and excruciating shattering pleasure, again, still, again, still, again. And she catches me, falling, in her arms, until she finally slows, slowing, holding me, gently lowering my shivering shaking body down, bringing me down with her, safe and slow and sure until it is only me again, with her, shuddering rhythmically against her fingers stroking very, very slowly, so softly inside me.

My sobbing and howling have subsided; her soft murmuring voice in my ear has slowed and deepened my breathing. But the tears continue falling from my eyes, flowing as steadily as the wet flowing from my sex around her gently, imperceptibly moving fingers. "Ohhhh, Cara," she sighs, and grazes her lips across my hot, wet forehead. "I'm so proud of you, baby." I don't understand, but it doesn't matter anymore. A very small sigh makes its way up from my lungs, unimpeded.

She leans away from my face to look at me. "You did it, Cara. You saw, and you understood."

Scalded, I lower my face. Shut my eyes. If only I could finish disappearing. There's nothing, almost nothing at all left of me, please just let me disappear all the way.

One hand under my chin holds me here, chained to her. "Don't do that, Cara. Don't ever hang your head. Not with me, not for that." I don't think I can bear it, but I know she was right and I can do nothing. I know it now. But I wish… I wish she would just let me go. Let me slip away, all the way away.

Her fingers on my face. "Stay here, Cara. Stay here with me. Listen. You are so amazing. Brilliant, and brave. That was hard, Cara. That was so hard for you and you were incredibly brave." I see her smile; it fills the empty space with wonder. "You did it. You let it reach you." Her arm tightens around my shoulders and she kisses my closed eyes with that terrible, terrible tenderness.

"So good… so good." The wonder is warming now and slowly spreading, lighting and restoring my limbs.

"So good," she murmurs, again, and "now… now we can begin."

Oh?

Oh… oh.

Oh, shit.

She has me now.

Siobhan has got my number.

I shiver. Defeated and glad and grateful and afraid and aroused. I shiver, again. She laughs softly. Withdraws her fingers from me, slowly, watching my face, smiling. Approving with the slightest of nods when she feels me tremble as she carefully unbuckles the collar and draws it away from my throat.

The sensation is indescribable. I feel utterly naked and exposed and it sends a fresh hot surge of wet gushing from my sex and I squeeze my thighs together, my face burning.

"Now that," she murmurs, "is very, very nice. Very nice, Cara." One finger tucks the hair that has fallen over my face back behind my ear, exposing my face to her, and I gasp helplessly. "Good girl."

She moves to the coat tree and takes down my jacket, walking across the room to stand by the door. We're done for now. I follow her to the door. I reach out tentatively to take my jacket from her, but she holds it for me, waiting. I turn my back to her and she captures my hands in the sleeves, pulling it up onto my shoulders and then rests her hands there, holding me for a moment, feeling me tremble as her mouth comes close to my ear once more.

"I look forward to seeing you again, Cara. When you want. When you're ready."

Ready? Who is she kidding?

Ready is not an option. No way am I waiting around for ready.

But want, yes, want is already brewing. Oh, yes. Yes.

I want.

Siobhan has most definitely got my number.

Oh my, yes.

SWinters
SWinters
30 Followers