Taking Care of Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,971 Followers

I had to hold on for dear life as Amber slipped into a deep, mind-blowing climax. She screamed her desire loudly while her hips moved frantically, her whole body shuddering with an overwhelming release. Then she was still and I lifted my head to look into her face. Her eyes were closed, her lips parted as she gasped for breath.

We lay side by side holding hands for a long while. I could hear her breathing returning to normal. Finally after several minutes Amber rolled onto her side and kissed my cheek. One small soft hand lightly caressed my chest and stomach as she looked at me.

"That was the most incredible thing that's ever happened to me," she smiled.

"I'm glad you liked it," I said, returning her smile.

"You are the most fantastic lover." She slipped her hand further down until it collided with my cock and grinned. "It looks like you're ready again."

"I think you could keep me hard, baby," I laughed.

"Oh, yeah, I like that." Her eyes shone mischievously as she looked at me. "What should we do about it?"

"Speaking for myself I'd like to feel it sliding back inside your hot little pussy."

"I was hoping you'd say that."

Amber straddled my hips and reached down to grasp my cock. I watched as she guided the bulbous head to her wet lips and positioned it at her fuck hole. With a groan she slowly began to lower her body, taking me inside of her inch by inch. We gasped in unison as she took me inside of her.

"You like fucking me, Jack?" she asked with a lust-filled voice.

"I love fucking you, Amber."

"You like young girls like me, huh?"

"Oh, yeah, baby. I love feeling my cock inside your young pussy."

"Oh, baby, fuck me!"

I looked into Amber's desire-filled eyes that were so beautiful and probing as she gazed back at me. I moved my hands down her smooth back as she rode my cock slowly. Hearing her talk dirty to me, something that had never happened before was so arousing that I almost came. She groaned softly, lustily when I gripped her ass cheeks and squeezed hard. Her eyes widened when I slipped a finger between her cheeks and began to caress her tight little asshole. A soft gasp of pleasure came from parted lips when I pushed a finger into her ass.

"You like that?" I asked.

"Oh, fuck, yes!"

I pushed a second finger into her ass and Amber gasped loudly. Then, without warning, she pressed down on my chest with both hands and began riding my cock furiously. As she pumped my cock with her pussy I finger-fucked her ass, my fingers becoming like pistons inside of her. She tilted back her head and fucked me with a savage abandon I'd never experienced before. Suddenly, I felt her pussy contracting as she had an orgasm, followed a minute later by a second one. My young lover was definitely aroused.

"I want you to cum in me, Jack! She hissed. "Shoot your baby seed in me!"

Her face was twisted in a mask of pure unbridled lust as she looked down at me.

"You want to have my baby?" I asked breathlessly.

"Yes!"

I pulled my fingers from her ass, gripped her cheeks and raised my hips from the bed. I dug my heals into the bed and began to pound Amber's sopping wet pussy. Each thrust into her was hard and fast, shoving the head up inside of her with a force that nearly took her breath away. She growled her desire and fucked me back with the same wild abandon.

"I'm gonna cum!" I cried out.

Suddenly that became our mantra as both of us neared orgasm. We couldn't stop saying it as we clung tightly to one another. Our bodies were covered with sweat as we moved frantically together seeking release. Looking into Amber's eyes I shoved my cock deep into her one last time as my cock exploded, filling her with cum. I could feel her pussy tightening, contracting around my cock as she came hard. Tiny mewling sounds issued from our mouths as we spent ourselves together.

Amber collapsed on top of me and we lay together for a long while, neither one saying a word. I held her body close to mine and pushed a strand of damp hair from her forehead. She was so beautiful. As I lay staring at her I wondered what the days and weeks would bring. I also realized that if she really wanted my baby she would get her wish because I would be unable to resist her. As for Cassie and what she might think, well, that was a bridge I would have to cross when I came to it.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,971 Followers
12