Taking Care of Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Poo-Bear
Poo-Bear
16 Followers

"Okay, so just a few more minutes, and you'll be able to start undressing." Dylan said, removing the camcorder from its tripod. He turned and noticed that Sarah stood in the doorway, fidgeting nervously, and suddenly, he was afraid she might turn and bolt.

"Hey, what's wrong? If you're still concerned with the whole identity thing, we can arrange it so that nobody sees your face." Dylan reminded her.

Sarah suddenly found it in herself to speak, saying,

"I'm not so sure about this anymore. I don't think I can do it." she said, looking timidly down at the floor.

"What do you mean? You don't think you can shit? No problem, we can reschedule, or you can come back whenever you feel the need to go."

"No... what I mean is... I think I have to poop, but I don't think I can do what those other girls are doing. Pooping while some guy gawks at me with a camera."

Dylan searched his mind frantically, for an alternative, some mutual understanding. He would hate to see her go, and lose someone who seemingly had great potential.

"Okay... Would you be more comfortable if I wasn't in the room? I could set the camcorder on the tripod. It's not really the ideal position, since it won't be able to capture the different angles, but if it's the only way you'll do this..." Dylan trailed off, not wanting to make her feel guilty for the restrictions she was imposing, yet, he was willing to do anything to compromise.

"I suppose so. Sorry If I'm kind of messing up your plans." Sarah said apologetically.

"Don't worry about it. Like I mentioned before, we're always willing to accomodate our participants. We want to ensure they have the most positive experience possible. Okay, so I'm going to mount the camcorder on the tripod, and then, I'll give you some privacy to go about your business. Hold on just a sec here... alright, everything's good to go. So, just turn on the camcorder before you start undressing. I'll be in the bedroom down the hall. I'll come back to check on you in a half hour, that should give you enough time."

With that, Dylan exited the bathroom, leaving the door ajar, making sure his footsteps were loud enough to reassure Sarah that he was retreating away.

He reached the bedroom, then waited several seconds before silently retracing his steps back towards the bathroom. Suddenly, he was once again that curious sixteen year old boy, spying on his unsuspecting cousin, only this time, it wasn't his cousin at all, but rather, a very attractive young woman.

Dylan had returned just in time to view Sarah in the beginning stages of undress. She was facing the camcorder as she undid each of the small buttons of her blouse, exposing the white, concealing cups of her bra. The light material sweeped back across her shoulders, and fluttered in time with the motion of her hand as she set it on the adjoining counter top.

Next, she reached behind her, fumbling with the straps of the lacy, white garment, exposing her twin, paramount summits. Sarah discarded her bra, and hesitated for a few seconds, looking around her, and Dylan feared she suspected his hidden presence. Yet, his worries proved unfounded, as she proceeded to loosen the draw strings of her flowered skirt, until it gathered at her feet like a blossoming meadow. She kicked off her shoes, and only her white, satin panties remained. Dylan licked his lips as Sarah grasped both sides of her panties, leaning forward, her breasts swaying slightly, as she slid her panties down the length of her shapely legs, stepping out of them, displaying the triangular patch of her pubic area, which was obviously taken care of with much precision.

Then, Sarah turned, giving Dylan an unobstructed view of her buttocks, a delicate, pear-shaped formation, the taut, creamy spheres separated by a long, deep crevice, accented by a faint, yet, distinguishable dimple just above the dipping cleft.

Sarah stood before the toilet, stealing a glance within its depths, as though to make sure no unsavory objects lay therein.

Satisfied that there wasn't, Sarah turned forward and lowered herself on the toilet. Dylan's breath caught in his throat, as he took in the sight before him. She was truly reminiscent of an artistic statue of a Goddess seated upon her throne. His heart hammered in his chest, and he wasn't quite certain why he felt so overwhelmed at this time. His work had allowed him to witness dozens of women taking a shit, he had even watched, on many occasions, as the turds emerged from the puckered, dilated outlet of their buttocks, yet, there was something different about being a bystander, seeing everything from a detached point of view. Somehow, it lent everything a kind of forbidden quality.

From Dylan's sideways view, Sarah sat upright, her back straight, her breasts jutting out, erect and proud, her hands cupping her knees. She was for the most part motionless, except for her toes, which she rhythmically curled inward against the tiles of the linoleum floor, in the manner of a nervous child.

After a couple of minutes, Dylan heard the steady hiss of liquid, as Sarah began urinating. The streaming flow persisted for a few more seconds, tapering off to a light trickle, then receding to mere droplets.

Her bladder emptied, Sarah momentarily became still, then shifted her position, the plastic seat creaking protestingly under her weight. She now sat slightly hunched forward, her arms crossed over her stomach, her legs huddled closer to the base of the toilet, her feet raised on tip toes.

For an immeasurable amount of time, Sarah once again sat unmoving, her gaze lowered and fixed upon a particular section of the floor, presumably to avert her attention away from the intimidating presence of the camcorder. Dylan began wondering if this was perhaps her usual way of defecating; by remaining expressionless throughout, simply waiting for nature to take its course.

But soon, Dylan detected movement, as Sarah breathed in a deep inhalation, noticing how her whole body suddenly became tense. Her facial features altering as her brow creased, her lips pursed into a tight, compressed line. After several seconds, she released her contained breath, exhaling a shaky sigh, allowing her body to relax. Yet, her reprieve did not last long as she immediately launched into another silent push, this time, bowing her head, causing her hair to drape forward across her face.

It was obvious to Dylan that Sarah was attempting to restrict the outward display of her exertions, which were only made barely discernible by the obligatory and repetitious pattern of breath intakes, occasionally punctuated by sporadic releases of flatulent air, which echoed against the porcelain confines beneath.

Overtime though, Sarah's efforts became more visible, progressing from subtle to pronounced, in her growing determination and insistence in purging her inner contents. Her inhibitions cast aside, her vocal exclamations became more expressive, her body movements less subdued. She had changed position, her hands pressed against her upper thighs, biting down on her lower lip, slightly red-faced from her administered, labored bearings, her stomach muscles contracting spasmodically, all these physical elements merging together to create the intricate mechanism of this ever-fascinating anatomical function.

Dylan silently coached Sarah throughout, feeling like an expectant father assisting his birthing spouse, his only regret, that he would not be able to witness the delivery of the formed specimen from an intimate perspective, but rather, by being kept at a distance.

However, his disappointment soon dissipated as Sarah seemed to reach a breakthrough, made apparent by the beginnings of an audible moist, crackling sound of a turd making its exit. The crackling would stop as Sarah paused in her pushing, only to resume once her efforts were renewed.

A light trickle of urine joined in the instrumental structure of its counterpart, both liquid and solid form merging and expressing the progress of their simultaneous evacuation.

Dylan wasn't certain how long the crackling continued, but he estimated the turd must have reached quite an impressive length at this point. An estimation made quite accurate as the crackling once again ceased, indicating that the turd was undoubtedly hanging suspended from the shelter of its gripping orifice, before it would be mercilessly sent plunging to the shallow depths below.

Sure enough, a resounding splash ensued, reminiscent of a heavy stone breaking the surface of a tranquil pond, finally landing and settling with a hissing, bubbly fizz.

Sarah slouched and released a long moan of both relief and exhaustive accomplishment, attempting to recuperate as best she could, her posture once again settling itself to challenge the next wave of expellation that her body now so powerfully signaled.

This time, blessedly enough for Sarah, no excessive amount of effort seemed to be needed, as a second turd almost instantly made its presence known at the threshold of her passage, its crackling more precipitated than its predecessor, requiring just enough pressure to keep it moving along.

Two deep splashes followed one another in rapid succession, and Dylan watched with fascination as Sarah bounced slightly atop the seat, seemingly attempting to dislodge a lingering piece, which reluctantly surrendered its clinging hold from its owner's buttocks with a slight "blip".

At least one more turd pressed forward to complete Sarah's accumulated reserve, before she finally allowed herself to sit back and regain her composure.

Dylan waited several more minutes before knocking lightly on the door. Not only to give Sarah some time, but to allow himself, as well as his erection, their own time to get back into check.

"Is it okay if I come in?" Dylan asked cautiously, careful not to betray his daring indiscretion.

"Sure, I'm pretty much done, but you might pass out from the smell." Sarah replied jokingly.

Dylan entered and said,

"If I can survive Zoe's stink, I can survive anything."

Sarah had torn off a piece of tissue, and was tilted to one side, preparing to wipe herself. Dylan stood beside her, looking down and getting a slight hint of a glistening turd which had been deposited in the darkened abyss below. He took note of the odor which permeated the bathroom's claustrophobic surroundings. Since it did not offer the luxury of a window, the aroma was always more evident. He concluded that while strong and cloying, the odor primarily possessed all the natural properties of a healthy excretion. Just as she was reaching back, Dylan stopped her by saying,

"Wait, before you do that, let's have a look at what you've done. I don't want anything covering it up just yet."

Sarah straightened, tissue still in hand, looking up at Dylan.

"Oh yeah. Sorry about that." she apologized, getting up from the toilet.

The both of them stood side by side, surveying the toilet's contents, Dylan doing so with an appreciative examination, and Sarah, with a more critical eye to detail.

"I hope this is enough. I mean, it's probably not as much as that other girl, Zoe. I can try and do more if you want." Sarah made a move to seat herself on the toilet, fully intent on providing more than what she was actually capable of.

With a gentle touch to her bare arm, Dylan stopped her once again.

"No, this is fine. In fact, it's perfect. I don't expect all the girls to shit out a factory of turds. Zoe is probably the only one who exceeds everyone else's capacity. This here is a quantity that is much more common."

The quantity in question, consisted of four turds altogether, if one didn't count the minuscule nugget, which floated aside, apart from the other, more overbearing creations.

The most substantial one, was approximately ten inches long, with a continuous, wide diameter throughout its length, slightly curved, with perfectly rounded ends. Two more pieces seemed to be the divided halves of the same massive turd, which had obviously broken off, judging from the jagged, uneven tips of the separate segments. Yet another, could have been best described as carrot-shaped, with its blunt, round beginning, which tapered off to a pointy ending.

Dylan moved back, tearing his gaze away just long enough to dismount the camcorder from its stand.

"We better get this on film while everything is still intact and before they start to dissolve." Dylan directed the camera downward, capturing a lingering shot of the results stemming from Sarah's fecal unloading.

Afterwards, Dylan departed the bathroom once more, to give Sarah some privacy while she cleaned up and got dressed. feeling that after the way he intruded upon her, he owed her that much. When he heard the toilet flush, he felt regret over having to dispose of such a masterpiece.

Two weeks later, Sarah's grand introduction was made on the website with the long anticipated release of her first video. The film soon became an instant best seller and was getting nothing but rave reviews and requests for future material from this newest hot commodity.

With a little coaxing, Dylan had persuaded Sarah to be the main attraction of more productions. Overtime, Sarah became more confident and more comfortable with her performance and the whole process in general, even allowing Dylan to be present with her, giving him the honor to act as the cameraman, rather than just the discreet observer, which to this day, Sarah still had no idea about.

It was a blustery, snowy day in late November, and the holiday shopping season was in full swing, meaning more demand in terms of video production and sales.

Sarah had just arrived to film her tenth video since the first time she stood on Dylan's doorstep, that fateful September day. As was customary, Dylan, Josh and Sarah always chatted upon her arrival.

"Hey bud, how about I let you handle this one today?" Dylan said to Josh, considering Josh's insistent pleading over allowing him the filming of one of Sarah's sessions.

"Oh man, are you sure?" Josh inquired, his eyes lighting up like the many festive decorations which now adorned all the commercial and domestic venues of the city.

"Sure, but only if it's okay with you, Sarah." Dylan turned towards her with an expectant look. It had taken a long time to reach this point of trust and ease, so he didn't want to violate all they've worked up to.

Sarah seemed to consider for a moment, then said,

"Yeah, okay. I mean there's practically a dozen or so strange men that see me poop, and that do God knows what else when they watch my videos, so I suppose this can't be any worse. At least I know Josh well enough now, and if he does something naughty, I'll know about it." Sarah said teasingly.

Josh's enthusiastic grin beamed from ear to ear, and he even went as far as enveloping Dylan in a spontaneous bear hug.

"Thanks man! Next time, you can indulge in a session with Zoe."

"Umm, Josh? You're cutting off my air supply." Dylan croaked, trying to break free of Josh's embrace.

As Josh backed away, Dylan handed Sarah the outfit she was to wear for her next video. Keeping with the theme of Christmas, all the girls had to wear black boots and stockings, a red velvet skirt trimmed with fluffy white fur, all topped off with a Santa Claus hat.

"Okay Sarah, are you ready to make some presents for all the nice boys and girls? Although, in this case, I have a feeling all the naughty ones will be getting some too. Let's give everyone some shit logs in their stockings instead of coal." Josh laughed, leading the way up the stairs, as Sarah followed him with her Santa Claus outfit in tow, looking down at Dylan with a smile, and shaking her head good-naturedly, disappearing from Dylan's view to retreat into the bathroom.

Poo-Bear
Poo-Bear
16 Followers
12