Taking Care of Dan

Story Info
Dru takes care of her lover for the night.
1.7k words
4.29
18.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be out in a few minutes." Was all Dan heard when he walked in the house. Settling himself on the couch he could hear bottles being picked up & put down as she finished getting ready. "If we're going to make the movie you better hurry up babe." He yelled into her. With that the door opened to show her standing there in a black leather teddy & fuck me thigh high boots. "I thought we might skip the movie." Dru said with a wicked little grin. She walks slowly into the living room so he can get the full affect. Smiling at the look of shock on his face she leans into nibble on his bottom lip before asking, "You don't mind if we stay in tonight do you?" All he could say was "Damn baby." Letting her nails trail along his jaw as she watches his cock straining against his jeans she tells him "Get your ass upstairs now." Laughing as he almost jumps off the couch. She dodges his hands as he reaches for her. "No, upstairs. I have some things planned for you."

When he walks into the bedroom he sees she's taken some time getting things ready. There are candles on every surface. Her scarves, a bottle of body oil, her toy box & a single red rose are all on the bedside table. Dru begins to unbutton his shirt as he slides his hands over her body. "No, tonight your mine. You can't touch me until I have had my fun. Now get undressed & on your back on the bed." She commands. Watching as he slips out of his clothes & lies on the bed. Just admiring the view of his body. How she loves to see his cock hard & that look of lust in his eyes. Dru crawls up the end of the bed. Her eyes never leaving his she lets her fingers brush over his calf, his thigh, teasing over his hip & coming to rest on his hard stomach. "I've been wanting to just take care of you for a while now.

But you have this problem with letting me focus on just you. So, if you can behave yourself & let me take care of you. You can stay untied." She says as she traces the outline of each muscle with a nail. "Think you can handle that?" she asks "Yes Mistress" He says in that husky voice that makes her instantly wet. "Good" she purrs. Leaning down she lets her lips trail over his neck, catching his earlobe between her lips & sucking gently. Her hands finding the bottle of oil as she nibbles on his lips, her tongue darting in & out of his mouth. The oil warm from being in her hands begins to slide over his shoulders & arms. Her lips never leaving his mouth as she straddles his body her hands working the oil into his skin. Teasing over his nipples, down his stomach, working into the muscles in his thighs, his calves, massaging each foot she lets her nails skim across the bottom & laughs as he jerks. "Just wanted to make sure you didn't fall asleep on me baby."

Slipping of the bed she begins to undo the laces on the back of the boots. Letting him see watch as she slips each one off & unhooks her stockings. Watching out of the corner of her eye she can see he's getting more turned on as she peels of the stockings. Standing & letting the laces on her teddy loose letting it fall from around her firm breasts. Slipping it down past her flat stomach, over her hips he can see she is freshly shaven. "God baby, I love it when you shave." Dan whispers. Climbing back on the bed she puts more oil on her hands & running them over her breasts. Working it into her skin. Making her already hard nipples shimmer in the candlelight. Once again straddling his body & slowly moving back wards she takes his cock in her hands & watches as it jerks at her touch. Running her hands from the base to the tip in slow light movements. Leaning in & licking the drop of precum of the tip as she wraps her tits around his throbbing shaft. Squeezing them as she works his cock up & down. Her tongue licking at his tip with each downward motion. Knowing that he's close she stops & starts to stroke his dick with her hands. A whisper of a touch as she slides up to kiss him deeply.

His hand closing over her breast. "No" is all she says as she moves his hand up over his head & ties it with a scarf. "Baby, let me touch you." He pleads. "Not yet love." She says as she ties his other hand to the bedpost. One hand teasing his balls as the other takes the rose from the table. Starting at his neck & working the petals down over his shoulders, teasing his nipples, tickling over his stomach, and slowly running up the shaft of his cock. Loving the look of lust in his eyes as the rose teases him unmercifully & her constant moving fingers. The tip of his cock gleaming in the candlelight as her hands work his balls faster. Hearing the intake of breath & low moan that signals he's getting closer. She slows her movements, dipping her head to lick at his precum. Wanting to make it last she stops & slides up his body. Letting him feel her nipples press against him as she kisses him deeply. Sucking at his bottom lip she feels him strain against the scarves. "What do you want baby?" Dru asks. "Everything." With a lusty little laugh she tells him "You'll get it all love… eventually."

Taking a small vibe from her toy box she turns it on low & begins to run it down his stomach. Watching the muscles react to the touch of the toy as it moves over his cock. The tip running up the underside of his shaft, over the tip & back down the other side. Watching him squirm against the scarves as she turns the vibe on high. "You want me to stop baby?" she purrs in his ear. All she gets in way of an answer is a moan. Laughing she says "I'll take that as a no then."

Moving the vibe to the base of his cock & taking his balls in her other hand she starts to flick her tongue up & down his shaft. Letting her teeth graze over him as she takes him deep into her throat. Sucking harder as her hand squeezes his balls. Knowing she can't deny him again she takes him as deep as she can fucking him with her mouth. Feeling his legs tense against her body she hears him moan as his orgasm builds. His cock swelling in her mouth she feels the first wave hit the back of her throat as she swallows faster. Sucking harder, her hand working his balls faster as he releases in her throat. "I love the way you taste." Dru purrs as she reaches to kiss him.

Tracing one nail over his nipple she watches as he twists his hands against the scarves. "You really want to be untied don't you?" she asks. "Yes Mistress." He says with labored breath. Her nails still taunting his nipples she grins & says "Not yet." Letting her tongue tease one nipple Dru lets her nails trail over his chest slightly. Watching his body flinch under her touch. His cock already starting to stir again she can feel her pussy getting wet from just watching his reaction to her touch. Her tongue circling his nipple as her nails trail over his thigh. Letting one nail trace a lazy figure eight over his balls. Her other hand snaking down to tease her lips as she gets more turned on watching his cock start to throb. As one finger grazes her clit she starts to stroke his cock slowly, squeezing the base & letting her fingers slip up to the head the way he loves. The waves of pleasure running through her throbbing clit as she starts to grind against her hand. "I don't think I can wait any longer baby." Dru whispered.

Straddling his cock she teases his tip with her lips. Feeling his precum mix with her juices as she starts to run her clit over his tip, feeling it catch on the ridge. Knowing the sensation is almost too much for him she takes him deep into her cunt in one swift motion. Untying his hands she feels them reach for her breasts, squeezing them, pinching the nipples. Rocking back letting him feel the walls of her hot pussy stroke his cock. Slowly tightening & releasing each group of muscles she hears him moan "God baby, I love how tight you are." Grinding her clit down onto him as she rocks back & forth slowly. Feeling his tip hit her g-spot she starts to rock faster, his hands on her tits, pinching her nipples harder. Pounding her pussy onto his cock as she feels her orgasm building.

Lightening bolts of pleasure working themselves up her body from deep inside her pussy take over as she slams onto his throbbing cock. His tip crashing into her g-spot with each thrust. Driving her orgasm to a higher level. Feeling him start to tense underneath her she knows that he's going to cum with her. His hands on her hips driving his dick deeper into her pussy. Her fingers going to her nipples.

The sensation of his cock buried deep inside of her & her nipples being pulled away from her body drives her to the edge of the orgasm as he starts to erupt deep inside her. Feeling her pussy start to tremor as she takes him deeper riding out his orgasm as hers crests. Sending her mind reeling as she's over taken with wave after wave of pure pleasure. Her body slumping against his. She kisses him deeply as she lays beside him. His arms going around her as she snuggles into the crook of his arms she hears him whisper, "I love you Dru."

With a soft sigh & smile she says "I love you too baby," as she drifts to sleep in his arms.