Taking Care of Deja

Story Info
A mom fucks her son's black girlfriend.
2.3k words
4.51
41.6k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,082 Followers

I still remember the first time I saw Deja hanging off of my son, Eric's arm at my brother's wedding. My son had warned me that he was actually bringing someone special but I hadn't been expecting this. I had never really considered myself racist. I had no problem with interracial relationships and black people were perfectly fine by me. I had a black best friend back in grade school. This was different.

My mouth dropped open in shock as Deja made her way through the hall in her tight, black dress as she hung onto my son's hooked arm. He looked proud of her and quite happy but there was a feeling of shock and surprise that gripped me. I wasn't expecting it. I wasn't expecting the special girl in my son's life to be anything other than white. I felt ashamed of myself, knowing that the things I was thinking were wrong and that I should be more happy for my son.

"Hey, mom! This is Deja," my son said proudly. I shook her hand and her eyes met mine. She greeted me with a genuine smile and I saw that she was a nice person. I tried to get past the fact that she was black but I kept thinking about it. My son with a black girl? What if they got married and had mixed babies? I felt like I might faint.

"Is it okay if Deja comes to the house with me? I can get a hotel but it would save me some money if we could stay with you, Mom." Eric looked up at me hopefully. Deja must have been in the bathroom or something.

"Sure, honey. Of course," I told him, not wanting him to know how I really felt. I could pretend for the weekend until they went back to California, where he was now working as an accountant.

My house wasn't big but I wanted to see as much of my son as possible while he was in town. I missed him terribly and if Deja was part of the package then I would deal with it nicely. I blew up the air mattress and placed it right in the living room between the couch and my computer desk. I knew it wasn't much, but it was all I had to offer.

Deja was gracious and kind to me, offering to help me cook dinner and doing the dishes for me when we were through eating. She made pleasant conversation and I could tell that she was from a dysfunctional family by the way she talked about them. We really hit it off and I was shocked to find her as interesting and intriguing as my son did.

"Wow, I wish I grew up with a mom like you," Deja said excitedly. "Eric! Your mom is amazing!" I beamed with pride and I knew that Deja had me where she wanted me. She was charming, intriguing and fun. She was polite and kind. There didn't seem to be a bad quality in her and I realized now why my son was so into her.

"Aww, you're just trying to butter me up." Our eyes met and I could see something in them that I hadn't seen before. She had a flirtatious look in her eyes and Eric wasn't in the room. I almost looked over my shoulder to see who she was looking at when I realized it was Deja. My son's girlfriend was flirting with me.

I wondered what Eric had told her about me. She went on, telling a story about her youth as I took in her sleek, black body. She was still wearing the tight dress from the wedding and the way her body curved was different than other girls I had been with. Eric must have told her that I was into women. There was no way she was flirting with me unless he had told her.

The question was why was she flirting with me? I was her boyfriend's mother. Maybe she wasn't the perfect woman she was portraying herself to be. I noticed her subtle shift away from flirting with me when Eric returned to the room.

"You taking care of Deja?" he asked me.

"Of course I am. What kind of hostess would I be if I didn't?"

"That's a good question," Deja laughed but I saw the subtle way she looked my body up and down as Eric added the folded blankets I'd placed on the couch to the air mattress so they could go to bed.

"I think I'm going to head to bed. Do you need anything before I go?"

"How about hugs and kisses goodnight?" Deja giggled.

"Of course," I laughed with her and I gave Eric a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then I moved to Deja and when she hugged me I could feel the way her tits were pressing against mine. Her hands wrapped around my waist and one of them slid to an uncomfortable resting point at the top of my ass. She was touching my butt crack and I pulled away, uncomfortable.

"Goodnight, Mom," Deja was laying it on thick.

"Goodnight, Mom," my son added with a smile. "I'm glad you and Deja get along so well. I almost didn't bring her because I wasn't sure how the family would take it."

"Take what?"

"That Deja is black."

"Oh, that's no big deal."

"It's okay," Deja admitted, "my family is racist too. I think everyone's is. They were pissed off I was dating a white guy but I don't care. I love Eric."

"That's really great," I told them both. "I'm off to bed. Goodnight."

I didn't sleep well. I could hear the sounds of my son and Deja having sex in the other room. The walls of my tiny house were thin and I could hear everything. I tried my best to tune it out, even grabbing earplugs out of my bathroom and hoping the would make it stop. I gave up on sleep at about 5am. I walked out into the living room and was shocked by what I saw.

Eric and Deja were both naked, the covers barely covering them. I gasped when I saw that Deja was almost naked. All she was wearing were a pair of tiny shorts and the way she had her legs spread I could see everything. Her pussy was cute and shaved and I looked away. Then I looked back. I couldn't believe I was checking out my son's black girlfriend but I was attracted to her.

I thought she was asleep but as I looked up at her naked upper body I took in the fullness of her tits. She had a fantastic body and it was unlike any other woman's body that I had been with. I had never been with a black girl before and something about her made me want to try. I knew I shouldn't. I knew I should have just walked away but I saw Deja's eye open just a bit. I knew she was really awake and so I turned away.

She made a noise and then turned over, this time shifting her ass up into the air. Her shorts were loose and I could see everything, only this time it was hotter. She had a plump, round butt and something about it made me want to lick that pussy. I was salivating as I went to the kitchen to make coffee and breakfast. I could feel her eyes on me and each time I turned around, there she was with her hand in her shorts.

She wasn't being shy anymore. She wasn't pretending to be asleep. She was fingering herself right in my eyeshot. She was fucking herself with her fingers and then licking them. She was fucking me with her eyes. I tried my best to stay cool. I sat down at my desk to begin my work for the day but that was a mistake. The air mattress was right next to my desk and her foot was close enough that when she stretched out her leg she could reach my leg with her foot.

I felt the electricity of her touch each time her toe touched my thigh. She was getting to me but there was nothing I could do about it. My son was right there sleeping. Surely I couldn't fuck around with his girlfriend with him right there. That was a horrible thing to do.

"I need to go to the bathroom. Can you show me where it is?" Deja asked me politely. I knew she knew where the bathroom was. She'd used it the night before but I still stood up and told her to follow me, leading her to the bathroom. She followed me and when she got there, she pulled me right inside by my bathrobe.

"Mom, I think I need to show you how much I like you," she closed the door and locked it.

"Deja, I can't do this with you."

"Eric doesn't have to know. He doesn't know I'm into women yet and it's been a while since I've licked pussy. I need to lick yours. Is that okay?" she asked, but she wasn't asking. She dropped to her knees and she opened my robe. I was naked underneath and as her mouth met my pussy I felt the guilt materializing. It felt so good to have her licking my pussy. I came so fast, so hard for her. She didn't stop there. Her fingers probed inside of me until she was finger fucking me with strength and vigor.

"Oh my God!" I moaned.

"That's right, Mom," she said, her voice sadistic and perverted. This girl was something else! She rose up and kissed me deeply. "I've always wanted to fuck a mom."

"I've always wanted to fuck a black girl," I admitted.

"Then fuck me," she egged me on until I sat her on the counter and opened her legs so I could eat her out properly. I had been with a lot of women and so I showed her what I was about, finger fucking her as I kissed her, leaning down to lick her clit for good measure until she was trembling beneath me. She was moaning too loudly and I grabbed a washcloth and shoved it into her mouth.

"If you can't be quiet then you get a rag in your mouth," I told her.

"Mmmm, mmmm!" she moaned and I loved the way it sounded. My son must have been really out. He didn't wake up. Deja's pussy was my playground for hours. We made each other cum so many times that we lost complete track. Time seemed to stop and I could have eaten her perfect, black pussy all day. I understood why my son loved this girl. She was a fantastic fuck, full of sexual energy. Her black body was beautiful, her ass juicy and thick. Her kisses were sensual and her tits were large and natural. I wished I wasn't doing something so horrible. I wished that she wasn't Eric's girlfriend and I felt so guilty for it.

At the same time, this was one of the best sexual experiences I had ever had. There was a noise from the living room and we both froze.

"I think he's awake," she whispered.

I nodded. "Let's stop and go check on him."

"Okay," she whispered and I grabbed my robe and put it back on. She grabbed her tiny pair of shorts and put those on. "I don't have a shirt."

"Here," I handed her a shirt that I had been hang drying on the shower rod.

"How handy. Thank you." She left the bathroom and I waited a few moments. I heard her greet him and say good morning.

"Your mom is so super nice. I really like her. I'm glad I got a chance to meet her," she told my son.

"I'm so glad you two get along. I was a bit worried that she wouldn't like you because you're black. Is that a new shirt?"

"Mom let me borrow it. I kind of get the feeling she likes me because I'm black," Deja informed him.

"You think so?"

"Yeah. She really seems fascinated by my blackness. I think it's cute."

"You are the cute one," he told her and I heard them kiss. I walked out into the living room. I wondered if he could taste my pussy on her breath. I cringed a bit. It was so disgusting. I couldn't believe what I had just done. How would I ever live it down if Deja told Eric what we had done?

"Mom, thank you for letting us stay here with you," Eric said gratefully.

"No problem. Stay here anytime."

"We still have one more night here before we go back to California. Maybe you can go hang out with your friend that's been bugging you and your mom and I can shopping today," Deja suggested.

"Tony? Oh yeah. Good idea. I would have forgotten all about that, Deja. Thank you," Eric kissed her mouth again and I felt a little sick watching them.

"You want to go shopping with me, Mom?" she asked me.

"I suppose we could do that," I agreed.

"Take care of Deja while I'm gone," Eric said.

"I will!" I replied.

Of course, as soon as Eric left, Deja attacked me, this time on the air mattress she had shared with my son. I went with it, wanting her pussy as much as she wanted mine.

"I feel bad doing this to Eric," I told her.

"You should. This is fucked up. Is my pussy worth it, though?" She gave me a naughty smirk.

"Yeah, it is."

"That's what I thought, Mom. This is way more fun than actually shopping too, don't you think?"

"Definitely," I agreed as she sat right on my face, smothering me with her black pussy. It was so much fun taking care of Deja.

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,082 Followers