Taking Care of Kimberly

Story Info
Kimberly Perry finds comfort in the arms of her neighbor.
1.8k words
3.74
13.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
202 Followers

Our quiet little neighborhood received a bit of a boost when we found out the rumors that Kimberly Perry, the hot blonde lead singer of the Band Perry, had moved into it along with her baseball-playing husband.

I was especially lucky because as luck would have it, she moved it right next door to me, and even though I realistically knew there was no chance of her ever hooking up with me, it never stopped me from hitting on her and trying to get inside of her.

And when Kimberly and I carried on a long conversation one day in which she let it slip that her husband was going back on the road for a baseball road trip, I figured I'd have another chance to make my move on her.

What none of us figured on was the rumors that a sexual predator had been seen in the neighborhood, and that he was apparently on the hunt for Kimberly, since he was a crazed fan of hers.

I had offered to give Kimberly a place to stay on numerous occasions (selfishly, of course, so I could continue my quest to sleep with her), but she never saw the need to take me on it.

Until the day that the predator in question showed up again, this time right outside her door.

Luckily for her, Kimberly wasn't home at the time, but the creep managed to break into her house and was telling police he wasn't leaving until Kimberly returned home so they could "be together".

But when she did return home, the hostage situation inside her house was still going on, so naturally, she came knocking on my door looking for a place to stay while the drama next door was still going on.

"Does that offer you made me for a place to stay still stand John?" Kimberly asked me as soon as I answered her knock on the door, standing there in a little black mini skirt and a low-cut black shirt.

"Of course it does Kimberly, and don't take this the wrong way, but I was kind of hoping you wouldn't be dressed so damn sexy," I told her as I caught my breath and tried not to stare as I ushered her into my house.

"Yeah, about that. I just got back from a photo shoot with Reid and Neal, so you're just gonna have to try and figure out a way to control yourself," she told me as we sat down on my couch and started talking.

Well one thing led to another, and a few hours later, with the predator STILL barricaded inside Kimberly's house, she started to wrap herself up in my arms and cry about how she would probably never be able to go home again.

"It'll be okay Kim, I promise you," I told her, placing a hand on her thigh and looking her in the eyes, my feelings of lust for her getting the best of me as I leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

"MMM...no...I can't..." she whispered as she tried to break it off, only for me to kiss her again, putting my hands on the back of her head so she couldn't go anywhere.

"Let me take care of you Kimberly...in more ways than one..." I whispered to her as she looked me in the eyes and kissed me back, letting me push her down on the couch as we started to make out, hooking her legs around me as we quickly undressed each other and gave into our desires.

"We're only going to do this if you promise never to tell J.P.," she whispered to me as she crawled between my legs and wrapped her hands around my dick, "and even if you do that, I can't promise you I'll let you fuck me."

"MMM...OHGOD...suck it Kimberly baby..." I hissed as she suddenly wrapped her lips around my dick and started to suck on it, her hands holding it in place and her wedding ring glistening in the light of my living room even as she sucked the dick of man who wasn't her husband.

"OHGOD...suck it baby...gonna cum soon..." I hissed as I placed my hands on the back of Kimberly's head and gently pushed her down onto more of my dick as she began to bob her blonde head up and down on it as I pushed it to the back of her throat.

"MMM...cum for me and we can go a little further than this..." she teased me as I started fuck her face, her eyes closing as I thrust my hips into her face a few more times and came down her throat.

"FUCK YES...swallow it all for me baby..." I moaned as Kimberly eagerly drank all of my cum down, sucking my dick for a few more seconds before letting me finally back it away from her.

"MMM..." she moaned as we started making out again, placing her hands on the back of my head as I sucked on her tits and ran my hands along her smooth slit, desperate to get something inside of her.

"Come on Kim...at least let me stick my tongue in your pussy baby..." I whispered to her as I pushed her down on the couch and buried my head between her legs, parting her legs with my hands as I slid my tongue into her.

"OHGOD...YES...lick...me...John..." she moaned as I started darting my tongue in and out of her, her back arching as she threw her head back and pushed her hips up into my face, her actions telling me to continue.

"I'm gonna make you cum and then I'm gonna stick my dick inside you," I whispered to her as I slid my tongue in and out of her, her walls clinging to it as she wrapped her legs around my head and bucked her hips into my face.

"FUCK...OHGODYES...gonna fucking cum John...I need your dick inside me..." she shouted as I drilled her cunt with my tongue for a few more seconds, causing her to shoot several loads of her cream all over my face.

"I've waited a long time to hear you say that to me," I teased her as I drank down her fluids and lined my dick up with her pussy, quickly sliding it into her and beginning to fuck her before she could think about what she was about to do.

"UH...OHGOD...f-fuck m-me..." she hissed softly, throwing her head back as I started to work my dick in and out of her pussy, sucking on her tits as she started to push her hips into mine.

"What was that Kimberly?" I teased her, thrusting away inside of her as she threw her legs around my waist and arched her back.

"Fuck me...fuck my pussy John..." she said, a little louder this time, as I began to bury my dick inside of her, her eyes beginning to roll back in her head as my balls slapped her ass and my dick bottomed out inside of her.

"That's what I thought you'd say," I cockily said to her as I sucked on her tits and drove my dick in and out of her as she twisted her hips around me, her walls pulling and grabbing at my dick as I felt her start to cum for me, "now cum for me Kimberly baby."

"OHGOD...OHGOD...gonna cum...FUCK..." she moaned as she shot her cream all on top of my dick, her walls putting a vise grip on it as she went limp and I grabbed her hips and started pulling them back into mine.

"Gonna cum Kimberly," I whispered as I made out with her, thrusting faster and harder into her as we swapped spit until my cum erupted into her pussy, gobs of it filling up her cunt as she arched her back and twisted her hips, using her legs to pull me deeper into her as I finished filling her and pulled out of her.

"OHGOD...you came in me..." she whispered, trying to catch her breath as we made out on my couch, the commotion over at her place still continuing as I lined my dick up with her pussy again.

"No one has to know about this Kimberly," I reminded her as I slid into her and started fucking her again, her walls immediately wrapping around my dick and pulling me deeper into her as she threw her head back and gave herself to me again.

"OHGOD...I just went off the pill not that long ago...FUCK YES..." she moaned as I buried myself balls-deep inside of her, her eyes already beginning to roll back in her head again as I pounded away on her pussy.

"I guess we'll just have to worry about that later, won't we?" I teased her as I hammered away inside of her, her hips lifting off of the couch every time I thrust inside of her.

"OHGOD...OHHGOD...fuck me John...you're worth the risk baby..." she purred as she closed her eyes and threw her head back, her legs hooking into my back as her cunt muscles started to put the squeeze on my dick again.

"Cum for me you sexy bitch," I hissed as she went limp and came all over my dick for the second time, her juices pouring out onto it as I thrust deeper into her, kissing her neck as I thrust one last time into her and exploded into her again.

"UH..." she softly hissed as I shot my wad into her, filling her womb with a second load of my potent seed as she arched her back and pushed her hips into mine, her walls putting the squeeze on my dick until I had shot every last drop of cum I had in my balls into her.

"I think they're going to let me go back home now," she whispered to me a few minutes later as we were making out on the couch, starting to push me away when the authorities came to the door and asked to speak to her, "but I'm sure we can continue this some other time now that we got our feelings for each other out in the open like this John."

"Looking forward to it Kimberly," I told her as I watched her go back into her house, her ass swaying the whole time as I thought about how nice it might be to get a piece of that the next time we hooked up.

Which I thought was going to be the next time her husband went on an extended road trip, which led to her ringing my doorbell again one day.

"What can I do for you Kimberly? Are you back for more so soon baby?" I teased her as she made herself comfortable and sat on my couch.

"John...I'm pregnant...and it's yours," she told me matter-of-factly as I sat down next to her and began to discuss how we were going to go about handling this.

jjgarces
jjgarces
202 Followers