Taking Care Of Older Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,453 Followers

Once, when Jennifer was visiting Dot and they were chatting, Dot said, “Jennifer, I don’t know how to thank you enough for what you are doing for Harry! He no longer demands sex from me and he seems to be very satisfied with you. I do hope you can keep on having sex with Harry for a long while!” Jennifer realized Harry must have told Dot all about the sexual intercourse. When Jennifer was having her periods they reverted to the blow-jobs and the variation proved very exciting to both of them. All of this time Roy didn’t suspect a thing. He still had his sex about 6 times each month and a blowjob when she had her period but was content to leave it at that! Jennifer found she was strangely in love with Harry but knew it was an impossible situation because of the age difference and they were both still married to other people. Harry still insisted on giving Jennifer $50 each time they had sex insisting it was just to help her out financially.

One day, whilst Jennifer was walking back to her work station after lunch she was stopped by another man of the older gentlemen. He told her he knew what she was doing for Harry and wanted her to help him out too. Jennifer had been dreading this conversation as she was sure their secret was bound to leak out sooner or later. She told Tom she wasn’t interested but he wasn’t put off lightly. He told her he would be alone in his unit that afternoon as his wife was playing bridge and Jennifer would be very welcome. He also said he hoped Jennifer would appear because he was sure the management of the home would love to hear about her and Harry! Now she was being blackmailed! What next? She decided she would have to go to his unit and so she knocked at the door and was greeted by Tom who was standing just inside the door stark naked! Jennifer didn’t know whether to run away or enter. She decided she had better go along with Tom’s plan and so she entered the unit. Tom took her straight into the bedroom and told her to begin sucking his cock! He didn’t ask her to strip – just to suck his cock. Jennifer took his erect cock into her mouth and found the taste of his cock to be very similar to Harry and so she enjoyed it straight away. Tom didn’t take very long at all and soon came in Jennifer’s mouth. Without even stopping to clean herself up, Jennifer simply left the unit and Tom! Of course Tom wasn’t satisfied with one blow-job and soon it became a regular occurrence with Tom. Each visit to Tom also elicited $50 for Jennifer. She was supplementing her pay very nicely! Again she suspected Tom was using Viagra.

Soon her fame had spread and it wasn’t long before there was a stream of older men wanting to use her services! Jennifer had to keep an appointment book to make sure she was able to turn up at the correct place at the correct time! One slip-up could spoil the whole plan. Soon Jennifer was giving blow-jobs to 9 men each week and fucking 3 others! She was raking in the money although she didn’t want to take it! It was, however, coming in very handy for extra groceries and a few little treats for herself.

Jennifer decided to ask Harry if her was using Viagra and he smiled and said, “Of course, you don’t think I could get it up and keep it up at my age do you? I know all about the risks of Viagra and have discussed it fully with my doctor. There is nothing to worry about.” Jennifer also asked several of the other men she was servicing and they all told her the same – the doctor was prescribing it for them and they were all very glad he was! Constantly during the time she was helping her older friends, she worried someone would slip up and the Sister in Charge of the home would find out. She dreaded being called in to explain what she was doing for these men. Jennifer was also mindful of the problems she was savings the wives of these men because their sexual appetites were voracious considering they were taking Viagra.

Fortunately there were no additional propositions from the menfolk of the home and this was a great relief to Jennifer. The whole operation had been working for 3 months now and everyone seemed to be very happy with the arrangement. Several of the wives had thanked Jennifer for keeping their men away from them. Jennifer reckoned she was doing a public service to the men and the women!

When Jennifer arrived at work on the next Monday morning, she was alarmed to find a message saying she was to meet with the Sister in Charge as soon as she arrived at work! This was it! Now she would be in trouble and probably lose her job. Why had she done it in the first place?

Reluctantly Jennifer knocked on the Sister in Charge’s door and was called in. The Sister, a rather stern faced but never-the-less a kind person asked her to take a seat. When she was settled, the Sister asked her if she would like a cup of coffee? Jennifer thought she was being softened up for the slaughter so she agreed to a cup. When they both had their coffee the Sister, called Ruth, told Jennifer she had a personal matter she wished to discuss with her! This was it!

Ruth began by saying, “Jennifer, we have been delighted with your work here at the home and I know you are loved by all the people living here, both men and women! It has come to my notice however that you are offering an additional service to some of the men! I understand this is taking place during the hours you are working here. I have discussed this matter with the full board of Directors of the home and they have unanimously agreed that we should thank you for what you are doing and encourage you to continue with your work. We have never had such a contented group of inmates here and it is all due to your efforts. We have received glowing reports from both the men and their wives and we are most grateful for your work. The Board has asked me to offer you their sincere congratulations for your kind assistance towards our inmates. They would like you to understand that so long as this doesn’t become a public matter which could bring adverse publicity to our home, they would like you to continue with your work. I am aware you have been worrying about being found out, but there is no need for you to worry any more. If only you knew how grateful we are that you can help with the sexual tensions of the menfolk, then I am sure you wouldn’t worry any more! This is a universal problem in all homes where there are older men who still want to consider themselves to be able to have sex, but no one to be able to have it with. Thank you Jennifer.”

Jennifer could hardly believe her ears. She was being encouraged to continue her work with the men. Unfortunately she couldn’t go home and tell Roy about it, but then what he didn’t know about would be O.K. with her.

As this story about Jennifer comes to a close, it is worth noting that all of the men she is servicing have gained a new lease on life and there is greater harmony in their homes. For once, Jennifer can truthfully say she loves her work!

This is a true story and only the names have been changed. I know because one of the men Jennifer helped was my father!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,453 Followers
12