Taking Ch. 2

Story Info
Fun with coworker continues, with a surprise.
2.7k words
4.17
53.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 11/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SxxyLyssa
SxxyLyssa
131 Followers

I knelt, naked, between my Master's legs, wrapping my hand around the thick base of His cock, squeezing lightly as I slid it up and down His length. He sighed in pleasure as He leaned back, closing His eyes.

"Lick it." He murmured.

Obediently I trailed the tip of my warm, wet tongue from His balls to the tip of His cock, circling the swollen head, then wrapping my warm, wet lips around it and sucking gently, taking it deep into my throat. I sucked His cock contentedly, enjoying the look of satisfaction on His handsome face, and felt as He swelled in my mouth. I increased the pace, sucking Him harder, faster, bobbing up and down on His big cock.

"Do you want my cum in your mouth, slut?" He asked, taking hold of my hair and shoving His cock deeply into my throat. I gagged and He chuckled, enjoying my humiliation as He shot a hot load of cum in my eager mouth. Too much it turned out, for most of it leaked out of my mouth and dribbled down my chin and unto my tits, just where my Master liked it. I licked up what I could from my mouth.

From behind me came a low, throaty groan. She was finally coming to! I looked pleadingly at my Master.

"Go to her." He said graciously.

I crawled over to her on all fours, sliding my eyes over her sweet curves, feeling desire building up between my thighs again. She rolled over unto her back, fresh tears streaming down her cheeks, holding her thighs tightly together.

"Morning, sunshine." I said. "Sit up."

"I - I can't." she moaned. "I hurt so bad."

"Sit up now!" I snapped. "My Master is here, watching."

She pulled herself up with effort, her jaw swollen, body covered with various black and blue marks, and now I noticed blood running down the backs of her thighs from her torn asshole.

"Maybe she's a little hungry." My Master said.

I looked at Him, seeing the familiar evil twinkle in His green eyes, and grabbed Leigh's face, shoving her mouth into the mess of cum covering my tits. "Lick it up, slut."

Pulling her face away in disgust, she spat: "Fuck you! You've had your fun with me now let me go! Please!"

I drew my hand back and slapped her hard across her already bruised jaw, a pleased smile spreading across my face as she burst into pained sobs. "Don't hurt me anymore, I'll do anything, please!"

"Lick up my Master's cum and be happy you can," I said.

She nodded submissively. I guided her blindfolded face to my tits, arching my back in pleasure when she licked over my taut nipples with her hot little tongue, sucking up every drop of cum on my chest, neck, and chin.

"Lindsey is coming over tonight." Master said suddenly, standing and walking out of the room.

Rage boiled up inside me. Mistress Lindsey! I hated her. I ordered Leigh to lie down and followed my Master into the bedroom, knowing I was asking for trouble, but unable to stop myself.

"I hate her!" I said. "I don't want her here playing with my slut! She's mine!"

He turned slowly, a dark frown on His face. "Why are you speaking to Me like this?"

I struggled to control myself. His rage was terrible. "If it pleases you, I don't wish to let Mistress Lindsey play with her."

He smiled cruelly. "It pleases me to make you do what you do not want to. It pleases me to do things you do not want done. I know you hate Mistress Lindsey, and that is why she is coming over tonight. You are being punished for bringing her into this house without my permission, and now you will be punished for speaking to me like you have been, slut. Now go clean her up."

I lowered my head, face flushed with anger, and stalked out to the living room. Leigh was lying on her side, curled up into a ball, crying softly which only infuriated me more. "Get up. Now."

She sobbed as I turned the shower on in the bathroom, reducing the noise only when I snapped at her to shut up. I unbound her and pulled her into the warm spray with me, threatening more violence if she attempted anything.

"I won't," she whimpered, turning her face into the warm water. "It feels so good."

The water ran down over her slim form, making her body slick and shiny. My pussy began to throb, my nipples hardened, and I pressed my body into hers, hearing her sharp intake of breath as I rubbed our nipples together in the warm, flowing water.

"Do you like that?" I whispered. "Does my little slut like her nipples rubbed?"

A low moan escaped her pretty mouth as I began running the soap bar down her arms, over her tits, and on to her flat belly. She turned and bent over to let me wash away the blood on the back of her thighs, offering an irresistible view of her cunt lips. I nudged my tongue between them, wiggling it into her hot opening, then ran it down and tickled her clit, circling it rapidly. Looking past her, I saw with delight that she was pulling at her nipples, the water dripping off the hard points.

"No, please don't," she cried. "Don't make me cum!"

I slid two fingers deep inside her steaming cunt, my thumb working her clit in slow, firm circles as I continued flicking my tongue over it. Her poor puckered asshole was swollen and red, but wasn't bleeding, and I took my free pinkie, sliding it very slowly past her clenching ass muscle. She moaned lustily, pushing her hips back, moving back and forth on my thrusting fingers, then crying out as she came, pussy contracting around my fingers in pleasure.

My hand flew to my own pussy and I thrust two fingers inside the hot confines, pulling my slut to her knees, pushing her mouth to my clit, demanding she lick it. Her hot tongue darted out, flicking over it, then began lapping it up and down as I continued finger fucking my horny cunt. I grabbed her wet head, feeling warm water trickling over us, and ground my clit into her mouth as I came hard, so hard, moaning.

"My good little slut!"

We rubbed our wet bodies together knelt on the shower floor, our hands going to the other's wet cunts. I bucked my hips back and forth, feeling her little fingers rubbing fast, as my own ground her clit in circles and we came again, hard and satisfying

"Good girl." I whispered to her. She flushed.

I turned her to face the wall and removed her blindfold, quickly shampooing her long, curly brown hair, tying it on again when I was finished. I did my own and turned the shower off, taking her hand and pulling her out, then towel drying each of us off.


"Don't bother dressing." My Master called from the living room. "Get out here, both of you."

I heard Mistress Lindsey's guttural laughter before I entered the room. Leigh whispered: "Who is that?"

"Shut up." I ordered quietly. "Do as she says, got it? Anything."

I remembered the one time I had disagreed with Mistress Lindsey. My body had been covered with bruises and lacerations for weeks, both my pussy and ass torn from her antics. I hated her, most of it jealousy, for my Master put her in charge of me when she was here.

She sat on the couch next to Him, wearing a short black dress, sheer black stockings, and matching spike heels. Next to her was a black bag I knew contained what she called "instruments of pleasure". Mistress Lindsey was tall, about 5'9, slim with big tits, long blond hair, and cold brown eyes. Now she surveyed our naked bodies, smiling smugly as her gaze rested on my slut.

"She doesn't disappoint." She said, her gaze flicking to me. "Of course, my favorite little toy. Come here."

I looked at my Master and He nodded in affirmation. Knowing what pleased her, I knelt in front of her, avoiding her probing brown eyes.

"Good evening, Mistress Lindsey." I said trying to disguise my bitterness.

"Look at me, slut." She ordered.

I adopted a blank look as I lifted my head, meeting her gaze. "You two must have been having quite a bit of fun while your Master and Mistress sat here waiting for you. Do you think this pleases us?"

"No, Mistress."

She reached out for her bag, unzipped it, and rummaged around with extended relish, waiting for me to start my usual campaign of refusal to submit. When I did not, some of the excitement left her eyes, giving me a small stab of satisfaction. I was satisfied too soon, for what filled her eyes next was anger. Cruel anger.

"Get over here," she commanded my slut, pulling her dress up and over her head, leaving her in stockings and spike heals. "Please your Master with your tongue."

Leigh stumbled blindly towards Him and nearly tumbled headfirst into His lap before I grabbed her hand and pulled her down before Him. He took hold of her head and roughly thrust his hard prick deep in her mouth, muffling her cries of no, telling her how to lick him, how hard to suck him, to run her fingers over his balls.

Mistress Lindsay brought in the chair and ordered me into it. She strapped me in tightly, pinched my nipples, and rummaged through her black bag again. Jealous anger bubbled menacingly in my belly as she donned a strap on and knelt behind Leigh, looking over at me with a smart smile.

"No!" Leigh cried as Mistress rubbed the fake cockhead into her clit. Master stuffed his dick back into her mouth, silencing her as the strap on was thrust hard into her pussy. I watched my toy being fucked from behind by Mistress; the strap on covered with cunt juice, my Master's thick cock pounding at her sweet wet mouth, and the tears slipping down her cheeks. Mistress picked up a riding crop and cracked Leigh across the ass, the sting of the hit making me cringe.

"Do you like the way we're fucking your toy, slut?" Mistress Lindsay called over, her red nail-painted fingers digging into Leigh's hips, pulling her back against each plunge inside her.

"She can't hear you!" my Master growled.

"Yes." I said forcefully, my pussy dripping. "I like the way you're fucking her, Mistress."

"Mmmm this little slut is going to make me cum," Mistress moaned as the smaller cock worked its magic up her own pussy. She cracked my slut across the ass again, a thin red mark forming seconds afterwards, my Master using both hands on her head, busily using her mouth for His pleasure. She was mine, and they were using her! I ached to scream out at them but discipline held me back.

"Yes! I'm cummmmming!" Mistress cried out, throwing back her blond head, breathing hard. She pulled away from my slut and walked to me, yanking my head back and sliding the drenched tool along my lips.

"You like how she tastes?" Mistress hissed, nudging my mouth open. "Suck all her juice off."

She thrust the strap on down my throat and directed me on how to clean off the used toy, telling me to slide my tongue up and down the thick shaft, licking up every drop of Leigh's cunt juice, then making me do the same with the end Mistress used in her own hot pussy. The two juices together were the best I had tasted and my dripping pussy now pounding with the need to be fucked and used.

"What do you want, slut?" Mistress whispered into my ear, her tongue snaking out to slide along my sensitive lobe. I shivered in a curious mix of revulsion and sheer lust, fighting against a moan that swelled in my throat.

She squeezed the fistful of hair she held harder. "I asked, what do you want, slut?"

"To be fucked!"

A small, smug smile. "By who, slut?"

"My Master!" I cried rebelliously as I stared at His glistening wet cock pulling in and out of my slut's mouth. I wanted him inside me so badly, fucking me like the little slut I was...

Mistress Lindsey pushed my thighs apart a little wider with the end of her riding crop (one of her favorite tools, I might add) and began sliding it up and down between my slippery cunt lips, circling it slowly, very lightly, around my screaming clit.

"I will ask you again. What do you want?" she murmured as I began pushing my hips into the sweet, torturous object she was using on me.

"To be fucked, Mistress!" I gasped. God, how I needed a hard cock inside me!

"By who, slut!"

I watched in hot agony as my Master pushed Leigh unto her hands and knee's, her sweet tight ass high in the air, slipping the tip of His rock hard dick just inside her dripping pussy hole. With one smooth, hard thrust he was deep up her steaming cunt and I cried out in pained jealousy as she was pulled into every shove of His prick. I wanted it!

"Master, fuck me! Please!" I blurted. He looked over at me with clever green eyes and began fucking her even harder, driving her into the floor, spanking her ass with obvious relish.

"Ungrateful slut!" Mistress Lindsey said angrily. I yelped as she viciously slapped my pussy with the riding crop, once, twice, three, four, and five times, each with increasing strength behind it.

"Who do you want to fuck you, slut?"

"You!" I sobbed, my cunt burning.

"Who, slut!" she whacked me again.

"You, Mistress Lindsey!" I moaned. "Please fuck me! I need it!"

"What do you do before you get pleasure, bitch?"

"I please my Mistress." I whispered.

She removed my straps and sat back on the couch, spreading her long, sleek legs, commanding my tongue into her cunt. I eagerly lapped at her very wet pussy, anxious to please her to get my own release. Rummaging around in her bag, she took out a thick, almost nine-inch dildo and handed it to me. I knew what she liked and immediately slid it inside her well used fuck hole, teasing her with long, deep strokes, alternating with laps of my warm, wet tongue. In minutes she was gasping in pleasure, grinding her clit into my mouth, calling me her little fuck slut.

Mistress Lindsey groaned in satisfaction and stroked my silky blond hair. "My little slut. You're mine, aren't you?"

My cunt throbbed to be used, and I would say anything to ease the ache. "Yes, I'm yours, Mistress. Please, please fuck me now?"

At that moment, my Master turned my toy around and shot a hot, creamy load of cum unto her face, demanding she lick His cock clean as he finished.

Mistress Lindsey smiled cruelly and shoved me away. "Your punishment is no satisfaction. Perhaps you will think twice about crossing me next time, slut."

She strapped me to the chair again to ensure I wouldn't take matters into my own hands. I glared at her hatefully as she and my Master took turns pleasing themselves with my toy, using her mouth, pussy, and delectable ass to their full. By the time they were done and sated, Leigh was sobbing and covered in my Master's cum, but not surprisingly Mistress Lindsey shoved her cunt in her face and was pleasured again by her tongue. How I hated her.

"Another night of unprecedented pleasure." Mistress Lindsey said as she kissed my Master, preparing to leave. "If I can be so bold, I believe Our slut can go without some pleasure for a day or so. Such a feisty bitch deserves whatever punishment we deal out. Keep her away from the new one also, they please each other."

He nodded. "I agree."

"Good." She sent a secret smile in my direction and was gone.

Master ran His fingers along my jaw line and chuckled when I pulled away from Him. "Perhaps you need a night in the chair to think about your transgressions, bitch. Meanwhile, your toy can spend the night with me."

I bit back tears of frustration and rage as He picked her up, carrying her away like a rag doll into the bedroom we had shared for so long, and taking away the possession I had taken for myself.

Left in the chair.

The hateful chair.

SxxyLyssa
SxxyLyssa
131 Followers