Taking Chances

Story Info
Romantic encounter with long fantasized about favorite celeb.
1.1k words
3.5
11.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was watching herself do it, and part of her still couldn't believe she was. It didn't matter, she was on her way and no one was going to stop her. She was driving hours away for the mere chance of spending a couple of minutes with him. She wasn't even sure if she would get any time at all but she was going to find out. She had been to a few of his shows before and while there was like any other fan. She would enjoy an amazing show and afterward maybe get a minute for a "Hello" and a picture. She hoped for a little different outcome this time. She reserved a room to stay in after the show.

She found herself smiling on her drive up as she remembered some of their e-mail conversations, and how they took every opportunity they could to flirt. She couldn't help but fantasize about how it would feel to really have him. To feel his strong arms wrapped around her possessively, his flesh up against hers heating her intensely from the inside out with every passing moment. She pulled herself out of her thought, realizing if she did not concentrate on the road ahead of her she may not make it to her much anticipated destination. After a few hours of Southern California traffic, she was there she could already feel the anticipation building at the thought of looking into his eyes again. She checked into your room and immediately began getting ready. She chose an outfit she always felt sexy in and was hoping he would agree.

She took her seat in the front row, right in front of the microphone. As always she enjoyed every minute of the show but in the same token was glad it was over. As she waited in line for her two minutes and a picture she could feel her heart begin to race as she approached the front. Their eyes met, and she immediately felt the warm, slick moisture building between her thighs. She stepped close to him, greeted with her usual "Hey you!" as he wrapped her in a hug. Her mind flashed back to her thoughts during her drive... his voice interrupted, "so, are you driving back tonight?" She shook her head ever so slightly both to answer his question and bring herself back to the present moment. She told him she had a room for the night since it was so late and she traveled alone this time she didn't want to take any chances on the road. He agreed it would be best to stay. After a little more small talk they took the picture, he gave her one more hug, and kissed her cheek catching the corner of her lips, sending a shiver down her spine directly to her already aching womanhood. She stepped back and smiled hoping her eyes weren't glossed over as his touch was 100 times better than any artificial high she could imagine. They said goodnight and she headed back to her room.

Once there she threw herself onto the bed, closed her eyes and kept asking herself why she didn't just go for it. After pondering the thought for a while she got up knowing she needed something to relax. She went to the freezer and pulled out a bottle of her favorite Patron Silver Tequila she had splurged on earlier. As she was slicing lime wedges to accompany her shots there was a knock at the door. She wondered who in the world could be at this hour. She approached the door with much caution, when she looked through the peep hole she almost didn't believe what she saw. She opened the door slowly... it was him! Before she could say anything, he spoke, "I wanted to make sure you got in okay." She thanked him and asked if he would like to join her for a shot of their preferred tequila. He followed her to the counter, she prepped the shots and handed it to him. Before drinking he asked, "What are we drinking to?" She replied, "Taking chances." They had their shot, she took his glass from him and turned around to place it back on the counter.

His hands glided onto her hips, he placed his head on her shoulder, she could feel his warm breath on her skin, nearly making her knees buckle. He kissed her neck and whispered, "I am taking my chance!" She nodded and laid her head back onto him. He continued his onslaught, kissing, sucking, and biting on her neck ears and shoulders. He turned her to face him finally entrapping her lips with his own. She savored every moment feeling him gently coax her mouth open, she obliged finding his tongue and massaging it with hers. He entangled his fingers in her hair and pulled back firmly but gently, looked in her eyes and saw the fieriest passion he had ever before seen. He picked her up and carried her to the bed. He slowly undressed her, letting his hands rest on every curve of her body. She followed, helping him out of his clothes.

He laid her back onto the bed constantly kissing her lips and neck. He lowered himself to be able to kiss the valley between her breasts while using both his hands to knead and caress them. He found a nipple with his mouth slowly encircling it with his tongue following with sucking and biting making her moan and arch up into him in pleasure. He gave her other breast same treatment. His hand reached down for her mound, he let his fingers explore her wet and wanting folds. He felt her shudder each time he grazed her nub. He wanted so bad to taste her, he couldn't wait any longer. He kissed her thighs, teasing her until she nearly cried out in need. He methodically licked every inch of her. Sucked her nub into his mouth, making sure to give it special attention. He felt her begin to quiver as she was slithering uncontrollably grasping at the sheets until she reached her peak and screamed his name in ecstasy.

He knew what she was thinking when she stood, pushed him onto the bed and began stroking his member. But, tonight was about her, he moved her hand and let her know "I'm not done with you yet!" He positioned himself above her constantly caressing every part of her. He entered her slowly until he was completely inside of her. They rocked and swayed together and quickly found a rhythm. She rocked her hips meeting him with every thrust. Their pace quickened just as their hearts and breathing. As they were wrapped within each other, together they reached nirvana. She couldn't see or hear anything but him. She was going to stay in this moment as long as possible. When their bodies remained as one and she looked him in the eyes, she knew one thing for sure, he wasn't done with her yet...