Taking Chances

Story Info
A story of nerves, learning, and exploration.
5.2k words
3.95
11.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story begins.

Kyla decided earlier this evening that she would take a chance. She's been hurt before, like many others. Everybody rolls with punches different ways. For Kyla, this has meant avoiding risks in love. Though she is considered pretty, or even beautiful by some, she considers herself to be just average. Nothing special. No one anybody would really want to be with long term. Unfortunately, Kyla isn't very comfortable with the idea of one nighters. Meaningless sex for the sake of it with people she already knows is one thing, but doing it just for the hell of it is a completely different matter.

She's caught in a catch-22 that she can't stop looping around. Because she is afraid of being hurt again, she doesn't risk getting in a position that she might. Since she doesn't take the risk, she's never going to find anyone meaningful in her life. Her friends are few albeit extremely dear. People seem to like her well enough. When someone does catch her eye, she becomes extremely timid. Even if they get past her timidity, she has a hard time being comfortable with herself behind closed doors. Many relationships have soured from incompatibility issues.

Kyla's fears keep her from getting what she wants, craves, and needs as well as giving the same to her lovers. She tends to just let them do as they wish regardless of what's in it for her. Normally, this wouldn't be such a bad thing. She loves to please her partner. Unfortunately, she hasn't found much luck in the equality behind closed doors scenario.

It's time for a change. If Kyla doesn't do something she is going to end up alone and lonely for a very long time. On a gamble, she decides to go to one of her few hangouts. If someone seems interested enough to say hi, she will see where it goes.

This evening, it's a place called Black's just off the corner of 3rd and Fieldcrest. It's a small place. Kyla didn't even know it existed until a co-worker showed it to her once. The clientele is pretty mixed. Black's caters to all people - gay, straight, bi, trans, lesbian, swinger, confused, indifferent - it doesn't matter. Different nights cater to different crowds, but no one is excluded simply for showing up on "their" wrong night.

Kyla sits alone in the corner of the bar. She does it every time she goes out. She hardly speaks to anyone and definitely not if they don't speak to her first. She's extremely shy, but her beautiful grey-blue eyes show a hint of her inherent, yet inexperienced, devious nature for the poor sucker that finally manages to break through her apparently icy composure. She often comes off as unapproachable, or even stuck up to those that don't know her.

Her short blond hair is styled to frame her face, yet it looks as if she doesn't care about it. Kyla has a nice body. Her 5-flat frame has a complexion that ranges from cream to light toffee, depending of course on the time of year. Her face has a healthy tan to compliment her obviously daily exposure to the elements - regardless of the weather outside. Even with the daily exposure to the elements, you can't tell how old she is, as she is often mistaken for ten years younger. Though the edges have softened a little in her curves, you can still tell that at one point she was an athlete, most likely a soccer player from her strong looking calves.

Tonight is couples night at the bar and you can tell that she's eyeing out the crowd. Her mental wheels are visibly spinning. A couple approaches her and introduces themselves as Mike and Tina. Mike appears to be in his late thirties with a ruggedness to his face that accentuates his handsome features. Tina, a little younger and in her early thirties is Kyla's age. She has a svelte 5'5" frame that shows she's taken care of herself over the years. She's definitely not too skinny, but rather well toned with some definition in all the right places. Definitely a hard core swimmer or tennis player judging by the way her dress clings to her body.

They offer Kyla a drink and she accepts. Though difficult at first, she loosens up a little after her second shot. The edge gone, conversation begins to flow freely amongst the trio. During the conversation, the subject gets around to sex fairly quickly. Everyone seems to be hitting it off pretty well. Likes and dislikes are exchanged as if they are old friends. After the 5th drink, Tina and Mike ask Kyla back to their place Kyla accepts.

Of course, it's not really that surprising. Mike has an obvious erection due to Tina's ministrations while she tells Kyla just how talented she is with his dick. She's been fondling him for the last three drinks while rubbing her foot against Kyla's creamy thighs. Kyla can see how Tina's nipples have become erect little buds pressing against the confines of her dress. Kyla herself is very wet, having leaked through her boxers and now making her well fitting jeans moist. Her unrestrained breasts are alert as well.

Tina grabs Kyla's waist as Mike follows them out the door. Tina stops dead in her tracks causing him to run right into Kyla, his erection flush against her ass. Tina looks at her and grins at Kyla's blushing smile. Mike is obviously well hung and his fullness makes Kyla spill yet another drop from her sopping center.

Out at the car, Tina gives Mike the keys to their SUV and ushers both herself and Kyla into the back seat. The seats themselves have previously been folded down flush. A thick comforter has been spread out flat over the entire surface. The dark privacy glass provides a perfect cover as Mike starts the engine and puts it in drive. The front passenger seat has been removed and Tina has Kyla sit on the edge of the platform that has been created. She tells her that she has plans for her that will consume the entire evening and that Kyla must do everything that is asked of her with no questions. Though Kyla as a very devious mind, she has little practical experience. She lets the couple know, and they promise to not do anything that will harm her. They tell her that she always has an out - a codeword - if things get to be too much. Kyla warned them ahead of time that she had been mistreated. It's very important everyone is on the same page. Mike and Tina are a like-minded couple, so it works out well. After agreeing on their code words for safety, Tina has Kyla strip from the waist down.

Ankle restraints have been attached to the corners of the rear seat and Kyla is strapped in, exposing her pussy so wide that the outside of her knees are resting against the seat, creating almost a straight line from one knee, across her pussy, to the other knee. Tina lies her down on her back after putting a pillow under her hips. Her wrists are strapped to lengths of rope that are attached to the tie down hooks in the cargo area. Tina tells her to just relax - no one will do anything to her she doesn't' want them to. It's a very long drive to the house (over 100 miles) and she has no chance of being released until their arrival. If she behaves.

With Kyla helplessly strapped in the back she can do nothing but watch everything happening out front. Tina had a reclining wedge installed and Kyla hears the motor as it raises her upper body to a slight angle, tensioning the ropes attached to her wrists to the point that there is no more than an inch of movement possible.

For the first twenty minutes or so, Kyla just sits (if you can call it that) and watches the passing vehicles through the windshield. Tina is sitting next to Mike right where the passenger seat would be if it were still there. Tina starts to tell Mike about all the fun they intend to have with Kyla. She tells him how she's going to fuck her pussy with her new Pyrex dildo until she comes. Mike reminds her that he definitely wants to try out Kyla's ass with his cock. He wants to ram all eight inches into her. Tina decides that Kyla needs to see what Mike is talking about. She undoes his pants, freeing his restrained member. She holds a mirror so that Kyla can see the 2 1/2" diameter shaft. Kyla's pussy beings to get damp again as she realizes that he has more girth that a can of Red Bull. The sight of his cock is making her hungry for it, yet she is unable to do anything about it. Tina asks if Kyla wants to taste it and she nods.

Tina bends over and gives his cock four nice long draws to release a drop of pre-cum. She licks it off and climbs into the back, hovering over Kyla's mouth with her own. Kyla can smell his scent on her face and strains her head forward to kiss it when Tina pulls just out of reach, telling her that she can't have it now while she smacks her open pussy once with her hand. Kyla flinches from the impact. Tina gets a wide grin on her face while she pushes her hand against Kyla. Tina removes it after a second or two then backs out of reach.

Tina tells her how good it feels when he shoves it into her pussy, filling it completely and stretching her walls to the extreme. She pulls up her dress and exposes her wet, pink pussy pulling the lips far apart momentarily to show off how naturally tight she is. Kyla's juices start to flow freely as Tina dips her fingers down and takes a quick swipe of Kyla's pussy juice to moisten her finger before she begins to masturbate.

She repeatedly asks Kyla if she's ready for Mike's cock as he talks dirty to Tina. The cunt bitch just never can get enough of his stiff rod. Tina's fingers hasten their journey, bringing her closer and closer to climax. She stops right on the edge of her own climax, takes three of her sloppy wet fingers and plunges them into Kyla's pussy once and then twice, before she drowns them one more time in her own. She pulls them out to have Mike lick them clean.

Mike tells Kyla that her cunt tastes good and should be drained. He tells Tina he wants it all dried up when they get home, and they are only a third of the way there. Tina tells Kyla she is not allowed to come, or she'll be cleaning up the puddles herself. Tina pulls out a leather riding crop and runs it along the inside edge of Kyla's calves and thighs. She completely bypasses her pussy and as a result her clit jumps a little bit. She tells Mike about the little slut they managed to bag for the evening. Kyla likes the crop way too much, so as a favor Tina tells her she won't use it anymore until they get home. Kyla's face visibly distorts as she is craving the implements of gentle torture.

Tina lowers her head to Kyla's pussy and puts a clip on each of her lips before she pulls out a thin string and fastens it between the clips and ankle restraints to hold her pussy and clit completely exposed.

She leans her tongue in and presses it lightly against Kyla's clit, simply resting it there while Mike calls Kyla a tease. Tina shoves her pinky finger into her pussy and pulls it out quickly. Kyla's cunt involuntarily tries to snatch it back in, but there's nothing to grab. Tina's now wet pinky starts to tickle Kyla's clit ever so softly, just barely grazing it with each gentle flick. Kyla's pussy reacts by leaking her fluid down in a steady stream.

Every few minutes, Tina jams it back into her pussy and then goes back to flicking her clit. After a few minutes Kyla has the pattern down and has herself under control. Tina notices the lack of reaction and decides to be a little more aggressive. She plants her teeth around Kyla's clit to hold it in place. Her tongue laps at it until the juices are again flowing freely. Kyla clenches her fists as she pulls against her restraints. She begs Tina to stop teasing her and just fuck her. Mike starts laughing hysterically and tells the little bitch to just take what is given to her. He pulls a dildo out of his door pocket and tells Tina to shove it in Kyla's mouth to get her to shut up. Tina tells her not to drop it as she puts it between Kyla's teeth. The dildo is so skinny that Kyla's mouth soon starts to get cramps trying to keep closure. She can do nothing as Tina goes right back to her merciless taunting of Kyla's clit.

With only twenty miles to go Tina stops everything and goes back to masturbating. She positions herself so that Mike can reach and has him finger fuck her to climax with Kyla watching on. After she comes, she thrusts three of her fingers into her pussy. Collecting some of her juices, she fingers Kyla in time to Mike's fucking of her. Every time Tina tells Mike how much wetter Kyla's getting, the harder he plunges his long, wide fingers into Tina. He tells Kyla that her bitch ass cunt better not come. Kyla is having real difficulty being forced to watch him pound Tina in time to her own. It's as if he was doing it himself. She begins to moan with the dildo still in her mouth and Mike asks her if she plans to suck his cock with the same enthusiasm. Kyla shakes her head in the affirmative

Tina has another crushing orgasm and Mike tells her to go find out how well Kyla is giving that fake cock head, because she obviously can't handle the real thing. Tina puts her knee against Kyla's pulsing clit and runs it up and down as she thrusts the dildo in and out of the bitch's mouth. Harder and faster she thrusts. Kyla involuntarily pulls against the restraints. The tension of her bindings increases until they can tighten no more. Kyla can see Mike jacking himself in rhythm to the mouth fucking she is receiving. She wishes it was the real thing, yet is powerless to vocalize it.

Mike tells her to keep sucking harder with each slide of his hand on his cock. Tina continues to ram the dildo in and out of Kyla's mouth in time. Mike tells her he wants it deeper, and Tina complies. Kyla has never had anything so deep in her mouth before. The substitute covers her windpipe with each thrust in. Kyla slowly begins to sort out how to breathe while being rammed in her mouth. The speed increases as Mike nears climax. Tina tells Kyla to suck him dry. She lunges a few more times into Kyla's mouth. She rams it one more time, burying the cock against the back of Kyla's throat. Mike spews his seed in his lap. He tells Kyla that next time she needs to do a better job. He doesn't like having his seed spilled all over the place. He is going to have her practice more.

Tina removes the dildo in Kyla's mouth. She plunges it into her sopping pussy. Kyla screams out with desire as it enters her fast with no practice strokes to lube it up. She wants so badly to come and finds it very difficult to obey the order not to. Her body wants to betray her.

Tina - noticing that Kyla is faltering - drops her face back down to her pussy and begins a full-fledged assault on Kyla's clit. She thrusts the fake cock in and out of her hard and fast. Mike reminds her she is not allowed to come yet. They are almost to the house. He begins to call back the shortening distance to the house every half mile. Every step closer he reminds her.. two miles, bitch! mile and a half bitch! Don't you fucking come. Just one more to go, you slut and then I'll have my ass from you.

That last verbal assault tops Kyla over the edge. The thought of his huge cock taking her ass destroys the last bit of resolve she had mustered to control her orgasm. The restraints are tested to near break strength as Kyla convulses. Tina, having no sympathy for her, continues to pound and attack her through the convulsions. With Kyla's orgasm, her clit becomes hypersensitive to Tina's teeth and tongue. She could normally have another orgasm quickly, yet Tina's actions are preventing it. With no break and the constant attack, her clit becomes extremely sore, and she starts to feel pain as they pull along the sidewalk. Mike tells her he is disappointed that she is such a pitiful slut she can't even control herself.

They pull into the driveway, and Mike and Tina get out of the truck. Kyla is left behind with the doors unlocked, all the windows down, still restrained, and still impaled on the dildo. "We'll let you in when those puddles are cleaned up!" They start laughing as they walk up to the front door and enter it.

Chapter Two

Mike returns with a towel and lays it next to Kyla. "Here you go slut, let me know when you're done. We'll check in from time to time to see your progress. To help you out though, I am going to move the truck. Maybe a passerby will be helpful and assist you with those restraints. Eventually." He backs the truck out, and pulls it along the street. He opens the panoramic roof, and walks back inside. Tina glimpses briefly out the window before pulling the drapes. Kyla notices that the window has been opened about halfway. Well, at least they can hear her if she needs to yell.

Kyla lies there, nervous. She is embarrassed about the thought of being found like this. Wrists tied down, legs splayed, ankles restrained. The juices from her orgasm were fucked out of her and she is extremely dry. Her clit is sore, the slight breeze a little uncomfortable from time to time. She wonders how long they will leave her out there. Unfortunately for her, it was discussed as being okay earlier. Now, she's not so sure. She knows that if she yells loud enough they will let her go.

The slight breeze gets a little stronger. As it flows through the windows, Kyla's nipples instinctively become erect. Her cunt contracts involuntarily a few times against the dildo that was left in her. A few minutes later, a light drizzle begins to fall. It's not enough to cause damage to the truck. The miniscule little pellets of rain are cold as they pelt against her warm skin. Her nipples try to rise even more. The cool pellets soothe her sore clit.

Inside, Tina and Mike discuss how long they should leave her out there. It's a moderately traveled neighborhood, and Kyla could be found be someone that would hurt her more than help her. They decide to give it about thirty minutes or so and then check on her. Mike goes to clean up and change since his pants are covered with his own mess. Tina washes up herself. She peeks out the window and sees a light drizzle falling onto Kyla's bare skin. She had cracked the window just in case Kyla yelled out her safeword. The dew that is accumulating on Kyla glistens in the glow of the streetlight.

Mike returns to the living room to find Tina bent over the back of the couch. He sneaks up on her as she gazes out the window. He tucks two fingers between her folds as he whispers, "You really are liking this, honey." Tina lets out a low moan as she feels the velvety cum-covered fingers slide against her. "Yes, dear, I really do." She presses back against his hand in rhythm to the strokes. "But I would really like to watch her get fucked while you fuck me."

Mike's dick does the thinking for him as it begins to twitch back to life. He leans against her and slides himself against the back of her thigh. He decides that maybe they should make sure she is found quickly and they call their friend Jack.

Jack is a friend of Mike's from college. They had a brief fling together during a particularly curious mood that Mike was in one semester. Though Mike and Jack both have gone on to living lives as straight men, they have kept their personal bond going from time to time over the years. Tina is aware of it, and doesn't mind. After all, she usually gets to be included. Jack is single right now, and it works out well.

They fill Jack in on the details. They remind him that Kyla is not allowed in the house until her previous puddles are cleaned up from the sopping wet mess she made earlier. He tells them he'll get cleaned up and then go find her for them.

The drizzling rain outside is becoming a little heavier, and the larger drops bounce off Kyla's clit. The cool, soothing drops causes her to begin swelling again. The previous soreness is rinsed away drop by drop. Kyla's hips instinctually try to rock against the dildo unsuccessfully. Her purposeful contractions achieve nothing more than releasing the dildo from its hibernating spot. Within a few minutes it pops out and onto the floor of the truck. She is left open and needing fulfillment. Her pussy begins to physically ache out of desire. Her lips are puffy and full. The light drops of rain mixing with her dried cum being to make a new slippery mess. She's got to think about how to get out of here and into the house. She looks at the window and sees Mike pressed up against Tina's naked form. Her breasts hanging down over the back of the couch, her face displaying obvious pleasure. She imagines what it would feel like to be in her shoes right now. The multitude of thoughts racing through her head begin to flush over her. The erotic blush gives color to her pale skin as she lies there.

12