Taking Charge

Story Info
Barbii and Robert find themselves a new Sex Toy - Victoria.
3.9k words
4.4
47.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

This story is a sequel to a story entitled "Good Things Cum in Small Packages". I hope everyone enjoys re-visiting these characters.

*

As she walked through the door, Barbii Hall hoped Bear wouldn't be too upset with her. It just couldn't be helped.

"You're late." Robert Robinson's tone was flat and to-the-point. Her Bear was angry and there was nothing to be done except take her punishment and hope he'd be merciful.

"I'm sorry Bear; I was kept late at work and ..."

"Barbii, you know our arrangement. No excuses will be tolerated, no exceptions. You must accept your punishment."

Barbii hung her head low and then looked up at him, slightly forlorn; knowing her Master loved her dearly and would never truly hurt her. "Yes Bear, I understand. Whatever you decide."

Robert Robinson looked at his fiancé, the adorable pixie who had brought so much joy back into his life. "Since you accepted your fate graciously, I shall be lenient. Come over here, across my lap. A spanking -- twenty swats should do it."

Barbii tried to suppress a smile; she knew Bear wasn't too unhappy if he only chosen a spanking. The riding crop or the belt -- those were times she'd out-and-out displeased him and they stung, but she knew everything he did, it was done with love. In his arms, in their world, Barbii was totally safe. In the years she had given herself totally over to her "Bear", she had only upset him to that point a few times. Barbii lived to bring joy into the life of the large, wonderful man she adored from the bottom of her feet to the top of her head.

The swats came, fast, furious, but not too hard. When she pulled her tiny skirt back down over her heated buttocks, they both sat on the couch and although his face still looked stern, she knew she was now free to explain.

"My apologies, Bear. That ... bitch ... Victoria, I was just on my way out the door when she told me she had some last-minute paperwork that needed doing. Vindictive skank -- it's only because I'm selling more properties than she is, even though she's the boss. It was all such pointless busy-work, I just get so ..." Barbii started to tear up a little.

Robert frowned. He did not like seeing his fiancé upset, not for any reason. She was the light in his day when he didn't think he'd ever feel that kind of joy again. After his wife Kate had passed, he was just going through the motions. Then Barbii came -- no, forced-- her way into his life and gave him his new life, he was her Master, she his toy and lover. It fit them both; he loved being the protector and decision-maker in the relationship. Barbii was not a stupid woman, nor did she need protecting in actuality -- she had just chosen to let him be the Master, to submit to his will and to make him happy, which in turn, made them both happy. Last year, he had finally realized just how much he loved her and had her move in after proposing. She cried near-hysterically, then they made love until she actually wore him out. No - having Victoria upset their world simply would not do.

He hugged his strawberry-blonde angel close, she felt warm and comfortable beside him. His mind raced, then the idea came to him. "Barbara -- my dear one -- this Victoria, what is she like?"

Barbii frowned, but when she saw Robert's face, she answered. "She's -- well, you know the type Bear, driven to succeed. I suppose if she let her hair down and stopped dressing so severe, she'd be quite attractive. She's tall, I'd say around 5'10" or so -- nice enough figure -- auburn hair. I don't think she has a boyfriend, I know she isn't married and I'm pretty sure she isn't a lesbian."

"Would you be interested in taking charge of her?"

Barbii's face had a look on puzzlement on it. "I-I'm sorry Bear, I don't understand what you mean?"

Robert hugged her close. "I think this woman needs some control and discipline in her life, to be shown that her actions have consequences and she is not the only person in the world. I have a way to do just that, I will require your assistance. Can you have her here night after next? Tell her I am considering buying some Rental Properties and wish to meet with her at my Condo. You bring her here in your car, tell her I insist, I will need you as a witness. I'll give you the rest of the details later, for now, I want to take you to our bed and show you that you are loved and desired, I want us to please each other."

"Master?" Her light blue eyes danced as she looked at her man.

He grinned. "Don't you understand, you little scamp? I'm horny -- dinner can wait, get your ass in the bedroom woman, I want to fuck you!" He swatted her ass one final time as she squealed and scampered off to their bedroom.

On the appointed day, Victoria Tyler was surprised to find a Post-It message on her computer from Barbii Hall asking if they could speak. She wondered what the little snip wanted now? Barbii was one of her least favorite people at the company, yet she really couldn't' understand why. She was friendly enough and a go-getter and made them good money. She knew she was a bit jealous of the younger woman, but there was more to it than that.

"Yes, Miss Hall? Is there something I can help you with?" Victoria said dryly as she entered Barbii's office.

"Miss Tyler, yes. A dear friend of mine is interested in some Investment Properties and he didn't think he should go through me -- it seemed improper. He knew you by reputation and asked if I could arrange it. It would be a nice commission for you, if you are interested, I can take you there tonight at 5."

"I can go alone, thank you."

Barbii shook her head, strawberry-blonde curls falling loosely. "No, that won't do. Mr. Robinson was most insistent that I be there as well, to witness any transactions. Robert is the kind of man that wants things done his way, shall I call him and tell him we'll be there?"

Victoria's eyes narrowed, but showed no signs of suspicion. "Yes, please. Yes, you may."

As she expected, beyond perfunctory conversation and some business, Victoria didn't say much to her in the car. When the arrived at Robert's spacious Condo, she could tell the woman was suitably impressed. She should have been, Robert had wonderful taste and what he didn't know about, he'd allowed Barbii to put her own spin on. Of course, Barbii wasn't about to let on her relationship with the older, masculine man, let alone that he was actually her fiancé. If she let that slip, their plan would be ruined.

Victoria wasn't quite as business-like when dealing with Robert. She'd actually let her hair down and Barbii noticed her skirt was a bit shorter now, she'd hiked it up. Robert gave her absolutely no encouragement, aside from offering her coffee and some crackers and cheese, he kept the topic focused wholly on business. Barbii thought she was going to bust a gut trying not to laugh.

After her second mug of coffee, Victoria said she felt a bit light-headed and thought she'd like to use the bathroom to splash some cool water on her face.

She never made it.

She awoke some time later and, to her horror, found herself dressed only in her lingerie, tied to a large bed. What the hell was going on? She was rightly terrified.

Robert stood in the doorway, shirtless, Barbii stood beside him. She was clad in a black leather bustier and matching thong, black stilettos and looked strong and fierce. Victoria's terror mounted.

"Please, don't ... I'm afraid, please let me go," Victoria pleaded as Barbii walked over to the bed.

"I'm afraid not. Victoria, you have been cruel and rude to my fiancé. That is not acceptable, to me or her. There are consequences to such actions. You will not be harmed, but you are to be shown the error of your ways. Once I am sure you have repented, you will be released. Barbii?"

"Yes, Master?"

"Remove her bra and panties. Leave her stockings and heels on, you know I like those."

"Of course, Master." Barbii did as she was instructed, Victoria struggled, but Barbii knew how to tie someone tight. "What next, Master?"

"She is actually quite beautiful, isn't she Barbii?"

Barbii looked at Victoria and nodded. There was no getting around the fact that the normally-austere looking brunette was quite lovely, a slender toned body that many men and women would have drooled over, had they been allowed to see it. "Yes Master, she is."

"Barbii, kiss her nipples -- each one -- and her pussy. But only once, do you understand?"

"Yes Master, of course." Barbii did as she was told, but she knew just what her Bear had in mind. From the very first day they had met, they'd been in harmony, after all this time, she could anticipate his slightest whim. She slid her long tongue up Victoria's pussy in one slow lick, then kissed each nipple sweetly. Victoria moaned as if being tortured.

"Victoria, I am going to show you how Barbii should be treated. She is a unique woman, yet she gives of herself freely. Barbii, would you like to suck my cock and then have me fuck you? To show her how good life can be when you give respect and offer submission?"

"Yes, my Bear. Of course Master, whatever you wish."

Robert dropped his pants to the floor and Barbii grabbed for his cock. Victoria's dark eyes widened when she saw the older man's impressive shaft and even more when she saw Barbii take it all in one gulp. The tiny redhead licked, her head bobbed and weaved, but she didn't gag, not even once. Victoria was shocked to discover the true relationship between these two, but she was -- no, she wasn't going to be turned on, this was evil and perverse. She fought against her restraints -- in vain.

"You are the best little slutI have ever had, Barbii dear," Robert said to her. She knew he used the words as a compliment, Barbii took pride in her ability to please him, it showed in the way her eyes danced.

"Thank You, Master. What do you want from me next?" Barbii asked, feeling Victoria's eyes focused on them both.

"Hmm -- you've done so well today, why don't you lie on that rug over there and slide down the thong and I'll eat your pussy as a reward!"

Barbii squealed "Oh yes Master, thanks Master!" and did as she was told. She could feel Victoria watching her -- she thought as she looked over at the woman she could detect a hunger there, was Victoria gay? She doubted it -- Barbii knew her compact, sex-kitten body could attract a lot of attention from men and women alike, it was part of her power.

Robert licked and sucked Barbii's neatly-trimmed bush until she was howling in pleasure, then he had her lick him a few times. Once he was ready, he pulled her on top of him and had the tiny redhead mount his cock and fuck him, telling her quietly to pull out all the stops. Barbii was the hottest she'd ever been in -- perhaps since her first time with Robert -- and she let her wildcat come to the surface, fucking him with a savage ferocity. When they both came, he filled her pussy with his cum and now, it was on to the next phase of the plan.

Speaking to Victoria, he asked "Did you enjoy what you just witnessed?"

Victoria, tears streaming down her face, did not answer. Barbii slapped her across the face, not too hard, but hard enough to get her point across. "When my Master asks you a question, you will answer!"

Meekly, Victoria answered "Yes."

"Would you like me to do that with you?"

Looking at Robert's brawny, powerful form, Victoria replied again, "Yes."

"I may be willing -- but only if you do as you are told. Barbii, is your pussy still full of my cum?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Victoria, you must understand this. From tonight on, you are our slave. Do you understand? Ours. In this house, I am Master and Barbii is Mistress Barbii. At work, you may continue being her boss, but you will treat her with kindness and respect. The days of treating her like shit are done with, got it? No harm will come to you and we will show you pleasures beyond imagining, but you will have to earn these privileges. To begin, I want you to lick Mistress Barbii's cunt clean of my spend. Don't rush -- make her cum on your tongue and lick it clean, do you understand?"

Victoria was almost in tears, she wasn't going to do it, but she felt her arms being released and Barbii nodded. The next sight she saw was Barbii's red, lightly-furred pussy descend on to her face and knew all was lost. She knew if she had any hope of escape, she'd have to comply, so she extended her tongue and began to lick. Already, dollops of cum mixed with pussy juice coated her tongue, she swallowed and kept licking. She continued to lick, not able to hear much that was going on around her.

"Is she eating you, darling?" Robert asked Barbii, whose head was thrown back and she was moaning. He could tell she was aroused, her nipples were still and she was sweating ever-so-slightly.

"God Master, yes she is. She's good Bear -- she's fucking good, she's really eating me up now!" Barbii groaned. Robert even took notice that Victoria's hands were now grabbing the cheeks of Barbii's ass and holding her in place.

"Darling Robert, she's fucking amazing. I'm going to cum Master, I'm going to come all over this slut's face!"

"Of course, Barbii. DO IT!" Robert commanded and Barbii flooded Victoria's face with her spend and the remainder of his own.

"Did you enjoy that, Victoria?" Robert asked once Barbii's climax had ended.

Victoria nodded. "Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, Master. I'm not sure why I did, but I did. Oh, what's she ...?"

"Barbii is going to lick your pussy a bit. A good slave is rewarded every once in a while, correct Barbii?"

"Yes, Bear. Okay Victoria, hold on, this might be a bumpy ride." Barbii's face and tongue latched on to Victoria's cunt and she began to apply her skills to the older woman's sweet cunt. She was actually quite yummy, not that she'd eaten many pussies before -- only a few of Bear's woman-friends and only as a present to him. Victoria moaned and sighed and once relaxed, her face became quite lovely. It was as if once letting her guard down, she became sensual and erotic. She came in short order and sighed in pleasure. "Oh ... Mistress Barbii, that was ..."

Barbii waved her hand, coolly dismissing Victoria. "You may tell me later. Right now, Master, do you have another command?"

He nodded towards Victoria. "I do. I want you to suck my cock and get me hard again. Victoria, be careful not to use your teeth or scratch -- once I am hard, I will have Barbii release your feet and I will fuck you."

"Master -- may I speak?" Victoria said softly.

"Permission granted."

"Master I -- I have never sucked a cock. I was taught it's nasty, but I want to -- I really want to please you, what do I do?"

Barbii was a bit shocked at this revelation, but it made her feel a bit warmer towards the woman. It explained a lot, she had been living an existence filled with sexual repression. She moved closer to Robert and slid his cock in her mouth and sucked him a bit, hearing him moan and sigh. Sliding her mouth off his rod, she kissed Victoria sweetly and said "Follow my example, he will give you cues with his moans. You have lovely, soft, full lips, I am sure you can pleasure him."

Victoria nodded and slid her lips around Robert's cock while Barbii freed her legs. She'd need to be free for what they had planned next, besides, she didn't seem to be resisting, she had almost accepted her new position.

"You're doing very well slave, what do you think Barbii?" Robert asked his lover. She smiled over at him.

"You both look very sexy -- Master, she looks like she's ready to be fucked, what do you think?"

"Very observant, my little toy -- all right whore, get your ass on the bed. Barbii, I think as a reward to you and a penance for her, she should eat your pussy while I'm fucking her. Would you like that?"

"Yes Bear -- Master -- very much."

Robert smiled, there wasn't one day of life with his Barbii that was free of joy. He moved between Victoria's long, slim legs and saw the fear in her eyes. "You won't be consciously hurt, but there may be some pain in the beginning. Just go with it and it will hurt much less. I doubt you will feel much, because you will be concentrating on pleasing Mistress Barbii, of course. Are you ready Victoria?"

Victoria nodded. "Yes, Master Robert." She tried not to tense up, but it was hard -- she hadn't had many lovers in times past and Robert was by far bigger than any man in her past. She felt her tension relieve a bit as Barbi's pussy lowered itself to her face. No longer hesitant about eating another woman, she dove into Barbii's -- no, Mistress Barbii's -- wet cunt and began eating her savagely. Her tension melted away as she heard her new Mistress sigh in pleasure. Victoria was already getting used to her new position, perhaps this was what she had needed all along, someone to show her what her proper place was in this world.

Then, pain -- an intense, sharp pain, but it quickly melted away and the man between her spread legs was fucking her, showing her what her pussy was good for -- being a slave, a slut for these two wonderful people. She took it all and yelped, as best she could with a mouthful of pussy, for more. Robert obliged and sank deeper into her welcoming depths, her senses were overwhelmed as her legs drummed a beat on his back. The older man didn't slow down or skip a beat, he just fucked her as his fiancé took pleasure from Victoria's sucking lips.

There was no resistance, no fight left in her -- this was what Victoria wanted, more importantly, what she needed -- lots of sex, to feel pleasures for which she had secretly yearned for years. She didn't cum -- she sensed that Robert must always cum first, so she worked her body to make sure that Mistress Barbii and Master Robert would orgasm. That was accomplished in short order and both fell away from her, satisfied. They smiled at her and Barbii took her hand.

"VERY well done slave, you have pleased the Master and I. What time do you have to work tomorrow?"

"Umm -- I don't Mistress, tomorrow is my day off."

Barbii smiled. "Did you hear that, Bear?"

Robert nodded, he let the women clean him up and make coffee. Afterwards, he laid out the details of her new life for Victoria.

"If you wish this to continue, you must agree to ALL of our terms. It's all or nothing, got it? Are you prepared to hear them?"

"Yes, Master."

"Fine. You will come here whenever I desire, even in the middle of the night, if that's what I want. I own you now, body and soul. You are also Mistress Barbii's toy, to do with whatever she desires. Only my will takes precedence over hers. She is your Mistress, you will defer to her, only at work will you remain in charge, and even then, be very careful not to cross any boundaries. She will report to me any infractions. Any objections so far?"

"No Master, none."

"Good. Also, Victoria -- that name doesn't suit your new persona. We will call you Tori. You also will be changing your wardrobe and appearance, you are not to wear your hair up from now on, you have a lovely face and that look makes you look to severe." He looked over at her clothes and added "I want you to change your wardrobe a bit, become a little more business professional -- you'll find you make a lot more sales that way. You are a beautiful woman, be proud of that."

"He's right ... Tori." Barbii smiled at her.

"Thank You, Master, Mistress."

"Your underwear -- I will give you some money, you will let Mistress Barbii take you shopping and buy you some sexy underwear. Wear it always -- as I said, I may just want you here right after work or in the middle of the night and I want you ready. As may Mistress Barbii, right love?"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12