Taking Charge Ch. 02

Story Info
A nice young man learns how to be cruel.
5.4k words
4.65
40.3k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/10/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No-one has ever made me feel this good," I told her and saw her smile begin. "Kick your shoes off, we're going to have a shower."

Chapter 2

I leaned backwards to centre our combined weight, then pushed up until I was standing, saying a silent thank you to Nick, whose scorn for men who only worked their upper bodies was a byword at the gym. Who knew how useful strong thighs could be when you've got blissed-out, stocking-clad blonde in your arms?

As I walked towards the shower, Karolina nestled her head against my chest and experimentally cupped each breast. Looking down, I saw her examine the red handprints that covered them and the darker red marks at her nipples that promised vivid bruises tomorrow. She seemed fascinated by them and only stopped her inspection when we reached the bathroom door. She looked at the door, then at me, a question on her face.

"My hands are full," I said. "Full of girl. Can you open the door?"

She burst out laughing and reached down for the handle. As the door swung open, I could see her shirtdress, neatly folded, and her handbag, lying on a chair in the corner of the room.

"Can we have a bath together?" she asked.

"Later. Right now a shower's better," I said, carrying her to the open door of the glass cubicle. "Can you reach in and turn the water on?"

She reached for the cold tap first and, before she could move her hand to the hot tap, I stepped into the cubicle, drenching us both in freezing water.

Karolina screamed louder than she had done all night: "Fuck! What are you doing?"

I laughed and turned towards the shower head, holding her under the full blast of the spray, shuddering myself with the icy feel of the water.

"Trust me. I grew up playing hockey. This helps with the bruises," I said, as she squirmed in my arms and put up a hand in a vain attempt to fend off the water.

"Aaaah!" she shouted, her voice echoing around the shower. "I don't care! It's too cold!"

She reached for the hot tap, so I tilted her shoulders back towards me and away from the taps, pulling her closer and laughing again.

"Stop complaining!" I told her. "I don't have any bruises and it's freezing me, too!"

Karolina huddled against my chest, her teeth beginning to chatter: "Oh God, I don't care about the damn bruises. Turn the hot water on, please!"

I gave her a scornful look. "Spanked, slapped, called a whore, fucked in the ass and this is what you complain about? Where are your priorities, girl?"

At least that got her laughing between the muttered curses she was mouthing into my chest. By now, the cold water was beginning to make me shiver as well. Before she could react enough to fight me, I swung Karolina headfirst over my shoulder, holding her so the icy jets of water were aimed directly at her ass.

She screamed again, as much in surprise as from the glacial stream pouring onto her tender ass and pussy, then beat her fists against my back, laughing: "Bastard! Put me down!"

As the frigid water was now hitting my exposed cock - never a pleasant feeling - I relented, turning the hot water up full and easing Karolina down to her feet. I highly recommend the feeling of a wet, busty girl sliding down your chest. She was covered in gooseflesh and shivering, the last of her make-up dripping in rivulets down her face, her stockings soaked through, black and clingy against her legs. She looked gorgeous, flushed and alive.

Of course, the moment the water changed from warm to hot, she stiff-armed me back against the glass of the shower stall.

"No heat for you, you horrible, evil man," she said. "Not until I'm warm again, anyway."

"I'll make you a deal," I said. "Let me back under the spray and I'll wash you all over and make you feel better."

"Hmmph," she snorted, glaring up at me. "That's what all the boys promise."

I laughed and stepped back under the water with her, reaching around her for the soap.

"Does cold water really work for bruises?" she asked me, putting her arms around my neck.

"Um," I hesitated, thinking how best to phrase the answer. "The coaches swore it did: 'If you can't have an ice bath, use an ice pack. If you don't have an ice pack, use the coldest water you can find.'"

"But does it work?" she repeated.

"No," I admitted, smiling down at her. "Not that I ever noticed. It does get the blood moving, though..."

I ducked as she swatted at me.

"Bastard!"

I held my hands up for peace, showing her the soap.

"Swiss-milled, extra-pure sandalwood something-or-other," I said. "Costs more than gold. Play nice or I'll go get the cheap stuff from the kitchen."

She smiled and poked me in the chest.

"Bribes and threats. They are teaching you something at that company," she said, then looked down, noticing her stockings for the first time. "Don't let me fall over," she asked, reaching down to roll each of them down her legs, then pitching them over the side of the shower stall to land in the nearby sink.

"Nice shot!" I said, putting my arms around her and beginning to rub the soap across her back.

"All-state in high school," she boasted.

"Really?"

She smiled up at me, teasingly. "It was a conference for all-girl private schools. In Rhode Island. The next-tallest girl in the league was 5'9"."

"WNBA breeding ground, I hear," I answered, nodding knowingly.

"Shut up and rub," she ordered, so I did.

Soaping her gave me a chance to appreciate not only her beautiful curves but also the number of marks I had left on her. Each cheek of her gorgeous ass showed a defined hot-pink flush across most of its surface, although time and cold water had eased the inflammation from its earlier glowing red. Her bottom was dotted with small, redder oval marks - fingerprints left where the hardest slaps had landed. The same pattern could be found on her full breasts, both, to my eye at least, swollen with either excitement or the punishment they had taken. Although the fingerprints on her breasts were fewer and less pronounced, the angry red marks around her nipples were perfectly articulated, some with tiny dark-red spots the size of pinheads where blood vessels had burst from the pressure of my grip.

Seeing this evidence of abuse excited me and I began contemplating other ways I could leave marks on her silky skin, other ways I could combine her pain with my pleasure. Unconsciously, I introduced a more sexual element to soaping Karolina, running the soap up and down between her ass cheeks, tickling her pink asshole with my fingertips, pushing the soap along her swollen pussy and rubbing it directly against her clit. My mind was entirely on the uses I could put her body to when I realised her hips were moving against my hand, that she was becoming aroused again, although perhaps not for the same reasons my cock was hardening.

I put the soap on the shower shelf and, standing behind Karolina, took both of her wrists in my left hand, sliding my right under her ass to cup her warm cunt, feeling the hot water flow over and around my hand. She leaned back against me, feeling my erect cock, now almost fully hard again, press against her ass.

"Are you... are you going to hurt me again?" she asked, her voice small.

"No. Not right now, I think," I answered. "But I'm going to hurt you again before you go home. Probably a few times."

"Good," she answered, then realised what she had said. "I mean good you won't hurt me now. I need to... I need to just feel good right now."

"How good?" I asked, sliding a finger up the slit of her pussy, parting the swollen lips and pushing upwards until I felt the firmness of her clit under the pad of my fingertips. I rolled it from side to side slightly, slipping my thumb between her arse cheeks and pressing lightly against her asshole.

"Mmm, good like that," she answered, pressing against my hand. "I want more of that."

"More of this," I asked, pressing harder against her clit, which was swelling with every heartbeat. "Or more of this," forcing her asshole inward slightly with my thumb. Although it had tightened since being fucked less than 20 minutes before, her asshole flexed easily with the pressure, opening slightly against my thumb.

"My pussy," Karolina answered, then drew a breath, considering. In a quieter voice, she added "You can have my ass too, if you want."

"Good girl," I told her, a smile on my face. "Let's find out how fast we can make you come."

I increased the pressure and speed of my fingertip on her clit, making small circular motions, adding to and easing the pressure on it in a regular rhythm. When I had made Karolina masturbate for me in the past, I had been surprised by the violence with which she treated her pussy, cramming in every finger, rubbing her clit hard enough to make the muscles in her forearm cramp, even slapping it when she neared orgasm. But she had always come, quickly and loudly, from the gentle motions I was using on her now.

Her breathing quickly changed from slow and even to short and fast, slight moans accompanying breaths when the sensations from her pussy and asshole were particularly strong.

I leaned down next to her ear and whispered: "Push back against me when you want my thumb in your ass."

She nodded, managing only an "Mmmm" of agreement.

"Put your hands up on your breasts," I instructed her, letting go of her wrists and bracing my hand against the shower wall.

She complied immediately, cupping her breasts in her hands, rolling them up and together. I saw from the way she was flexing her hands that she was imitating the way I had held them earlier, dragging her palms over her nipples as she moved them over her breasts, rolling them with every motion.

In less than a minute, her breathing was more ragged, the small sighs and moans coming more regularly. I could feel her clit hardening under my fingertip, beginning to resist the constant circles I was making around and across it. The feeling of the wetness on my palm changed too, becoming less watery and oilier as Karolina dripped onto my cupped hand.

As her moans gained volume, she took a deep breath, then pushed backwards, hard against my thumb, forcing it past the protecting ring of muscle and into her ass. As before, when she fingered it for me in the living room, she didn't hesitate or ease it in, pushing back firmly until the full length of my thumb was buried in her ass. I could still feel the creaminess of the lubricant as I penetrated her, perhaps now coupled with my own cum.

Short, gasping breaths signalled that Karolina was nearing orgasm. Without changing the rhythm or pressure on her clit, I began working my thumb slightly, withdrawing enough to distend her tight ring outwards, then pushing back in. Karolina also changed the action of her hands, clamping her nipples in the same grip I had used, crushing them between her fingertips and palms, pulling her breasts upwards until the skin whitened with the strain. What happened to "good you won't hurt me now", I wondered?

Then she really surprised me. I realise that when you've recently slapped a woman's breasts, verbally abused and humiliated her, watched her lose control and piss on your floor, then raped her virgin asshole to her obvious delight, you should make allowances, but...

"Oh God, I'm a whore!" she cried. "I'm such a dirty fucking whore! I'm going to come all over your hand."

Whore again! That word seemed to signal something important to Karolina, some crossing of boundaries that accompanied letting herself go completely. It had to be worth a try...

"You're a slutty, cheap whore who likes to get fucked up the ass," I said, pushing my thumb more firmly into her loosening ring.

"Yes!" she answered. "I'm a dirty, cheap whore. I beg for cock in my ass. I'm a slut, a whore, a who.. uh, uh, ah!"

I could tell she was right on the verge of coming, no longer able to speak coherently.

"Come for me, whore!" I commanded her. "Come on, slut! Let me hear you, you cheap, filthy bitch. You're a slut and a whore who begs for cock. You'll do anything for a hard cock and the chance to come. Come right now!"

Her hips convulsed against my hand and she let out a ragged scream, every bit as desperate and powerful as her cries when taking my cock in her ass. The muscles in her back spasmed as her breath exploded out. The sounds of the water were drowned out by her shout of "Ah! Ah! Ah!" as the waves of orgasm hit. After what seemed like minutes, she finally relaxed, shuddering and dropped her breasts to brace herself against the shower wall.

"Wow." I said. "You looked fantastic like that."

Without a word, pulled on my wrist, freeing it from her pussy and ass, then turned around and raised it to her face, licking the taste of herself off my palm before transferring her attention to my index finger, sucking the fingertip, then taking all of the finger into her mouth, working it up and down.

Karolina looked up at me, her eyes half-hooded as she simulated deep-throating my finger, taking it all the way inside again while working her tongue furiously back and forth. The, without taking her eyes off mine, she removed my finger and placed her lips around my thumb - the one that had, moments before, been forced deep into her ass - and give it the same thorough suck she had given my finger.

My eyebrows rose as I watched her.

"That's the sluttiest thing I have ever seen," I told her.

She smiled at me, then took my hand from her mouth and placed it on her breast.

"That's the sluttiest thing I've ever done," she said. "But I saw a girl do it in a porn film once..." She shrugged and made a moue.

"And you wanted to try it because seeing it made you hot?" I supplied.

"Pretty much. Pretty much exactly, yeah" she laughed.

"Should I have made you suck my cock after I fucked your ass?" I asked.

"Um..." she hesitated, dropping her eyes from mine and colouring slightly. "I'm glad you didn't but... I probably would have done it."

"Is it something you'd like me to make you do before you go home?" I asked.

She thought it over for a moment before replying, reaching out almost absently to take my now perfectly hard cock in her hand. "Do you want me to?"

"The sluttier you are," I began, then realised a better way to express it. "The more of a whore you are - the more of a filthy whore you are - the hotter it gets me."

I knew what she was going to say before she answered. Just using the word whore to describe her had Karolina's hand clenching my cock even harder and I could see the gleam in her eye when she looked up to reply.

"I'll do it if you make me," she said. "But you'll probably have to force me."

"That's not a problem," I answered, laughing.

"Do you want to fuck my ass right now?" she asked, squeezing my cock for extra effect.

"No, I want to get out of the shower before I turn into a prune," I said, making her laugh again. "And I think we ought to do something about your nipples, too."

She looked down in confusion, then gasped as she saw tiny drops of blood above each of her nipples, each mixing with the flow of water as they dripped from perfectly-shaped half-moon cuts in the tender flesh.

"Long nails," I said. "I think you may have been squeezing a little harder than you thought."

"Oh God," she said, an undercurrent of laughter in her voice, and lifted her hands to cup her breasts. "They didn't hurt until I saw the blood!"

"And now?" I asked.

"Oh, fuck! And I thought you'd hurt me!" she answered. "I can't believe I did that to myself."

"I thought you wanted a little break from being hurt?" I asked gently, not wanting to make fun of her.

"I got carried away," she answered. "I was remembering what we did in the living room..."

"Let me have a look," I asked.

Karolina dropped her hands, then, looking up at me appraisingly, lifted her breasts upwards with her hands, leaning in to offer them to me. "Kiss them better?" she offered.

I leaned forward and gave each nipple a soft kiss, then licked across the top of one experimentally. The running water hadn't left enough blood to offer more than a faint taste of iron.

"I don't think I'm cut out to be a vampire," I told her. "Let's get dried off and tend your wounds."

We towelled each other dry - mostly dry, Karolina's cold and clammy hair would make me flinch whenever it touched me for the rest of the night - and I found a pair of soft fabric bandages which fit neatly above her nipples.

As soon as we reached the bedroom, Karolina perched herself on the corner of my bed, pulling me towards her and bending to suck greedily at my cock, which had fallen to half-mast while we were drying off.

Ironically, this gave a few minutes to think. I've almost never been able to come from blowjobs, although I remain a devoted fan. The touch of a woman's lips and tongue on my cock, while not to be missed, is just too soft to take me over the edge. Right to the edge, absolutely, but not enough to make me lose control. So, as Karolina salivated and licked over my shaft and balls, I began to consider what I wanted and how to get it.

Clearly, Karolina had a much more adventurous side than even I had realised and if she had one, so might other women. Equally clearly, she was going to do just about anything I asked her to, although her bloody nipples suggested I might have to be the one who kept her from real physical damage. I wanted a lot more of what I had felt in the living room - orgasms brought on as much by the pain of the woman I was fucking as by my own pleasure - and Karolina could likely teach me things that would help me get it.

I could have Karolina crying again tomorrow - tonight felt like the right time just to reward her, or at least give her some painless pleasure. And tonight was also the right time to start learning more about why Karolina liked what I did to her.

"That's very, very good," I told her. "But I'm desperate to come."

That got me a groan of approval.

I said: "I'm not going to last more than ten seconds this time. You've got me too hot. Do you want me to fuck you fast now, or come in your mouth now and fuck you for a long time later?"

Without hesitating, she dropped her head back down along my shaft and redoubled her efforts, sucking harder, increasing the speed of her strokes, and reaching up to tickle my balls.

I let her continue for only a minute, then took hold of her wet hair with my left hand. Firmly, I pulled her head back off my swollen cock, which I took in my free hand.

"Open your mouth," I ordered.

In less than ten strokes I was shooting jet after jet of cum into her wide-open mouth, my muscles locked rigid and my eyes glued to her face. She tilted her head back slowly to keep all of my cum inside and I moved slightly closer to her. As the force of my orgasm died down, I squeezed and released my cock gently, milking out the last few drops, which dripped, rather than spurted, into her mouth.

Letting her go, I rocked back on my heels and shuddered, feeling slightly dizzy from coming while standing up. As orgasms go, it had been a good one, but nothing close to the explosive shock I had felt earlier.

Karolina pulled herself upright in front of me, opened her mouth to show me the puddle of cum coating her teeth and tongue, then swallowed. Wiggling slightly in an exaggerated parody of pleasure, she smacked her lips and said: "My favourite: hot cum straight from a gorgeous guy."

I laughed as I answered: "My favourite: a hot mouth on a slightly wounded slut."

We crawled into bed together and I began to ask Karolina questions that I hoped would lead me to a better understanding of how she thought and how I had managed to release this submissive whore she had hidden inside. I must have asked more than a hundred questions, keeping Karolina's interest alive with a hand on her smooth pussy, giving her a series of small orgasms as I learned more and more.

12