Taking Charge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That conversation made me realise how little I really knew about the women I had fucked and played with in college. Karolina told me I had come recommended by a girl in her class, who had shared every single detail of her experiences with me over lunch with a group of girls, then pointed me out to her at a party.

"She told you everything?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm, even about how disappointed she was when you turned down her offer of a threesome," she answered.

"I hated the guy!" I said, a little defensively. "If she'd picked someone else... who knows? So you had an idea what I might do if you got me alone?"

"Sure," she replied. "That's why we talk about guys. Well, part showing off what you got up to, but part putting the word around about what to expect."

"And did you share everything?" I asked.

"Almost everything," she said, giggling. "When I told them about calling my Dad while you were finger-fucking me, I don't think I told them I was fingering my ass, too."

She also gave me some insights into why I had been able to talk her into the things she had done.

"Every girl fantasises about being a slut," she said. "Not doing it for money, necessarily, just acting slutty and wearing slutty clothes and doing whatever a man tells you to do. I just found a guy that I wanted to do it for, and who I knew wanted me to do it."

"But.." I asked, hesitating before saying the obvious. "Every guy wants you to do that. All of them."

"Duh!" Karolina laughed. "They want me to but they're not all going to treat me the same way afterwards. They're going to make fun of me to their friends or expect me to act that way on command or something equally offensive. With you, I already knew you'd just like the sex more if I was slutty. It wasn't going to change how much you liked me or how you'd treat me when we weren't, you know, doing it."

"How could you be sure?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes at me. "Because you're a nice guy, dummy! You look after the girls you're with, you're nice to them before and after. You don't brag about what you got up to and you don't hold what you did with a girl over her head the next morning."

"Oh," I said, weakly.

"Guys are so dumb," Karolina commented, helpfully. "We only like you to be all big, strong and commanding when you've got us in the mood for it. Otherwise, we just want you to be nice. And helpful. Helpful's good."

"So, because I smiled at you in the halls and made sure you got breakfast before you went home, I get to call you a whore and fuck your ass like a freight train?" I asked, laughing.

"Don't make fun!" she admonished me, poking me in the chest for emphasis. At the same time, however, she reached down and pressed my hand more firmly against her pussy, which had been getting wetter as we talked.

"You're getting to fuck my ass because I'm maybe a little sluttier than the average girl, if I'm in the right mood," she said. "And you're the only guy I've ever used... that word with, so watch your step."

"It turns you on, that word?" I asked.

"As if you didn't know," she answered. "It's just so dirty. It's the worst name in the world you can call a girl like me, worse than slut or bitch or anything."

"And that's a good thing?" I asked.

"It is when you do it right," she said, spreading her legs further and running her hand over my chest, teasing my nipples with her fingertips. "Nothing makes me feel sluttier than being called a whore."

"And you're feeling that way now?" I guessed.

"Mmmm," she purred, running her hands over my abdomen then reaching down to pull on my hardening cock. "You've had my whore ass and you've had my whore mouth. Are you going to try my whore pussy?"

I was. With Karolina's abused nipples and my slightly bruised sensations from a cock that had already come twice that night, it was a gentler, less frenetic fuck than we'd ever had before. Thanks to the delaying effects of earlier climaxes, I was able to last until Karolina's body was twitching with a rolling orgasm. Finally, I shot what must have been a microscopically-sized load into her, before she collapsed on top of me. We fell asleep almost instantly and my last action before dropping off was to - gently - move her still-cold hair off my shoulder.

I'd like to tell you that this was the beginning of a beautiful, long-lasting relationship, full of ecstatic orgasms, brutal pain (for her, obviously) and kinky scenes of lust and submission. It wasn't. At least, it wasn't long-lasting. The next day, Karolina disappeared to the pharmacy, returning with an industrial-looking, puce-coloured enema kit. Shortly thereafter, she had her first experience of licking clean the cock that had just left a massive deposit of come in her ass. It would be the first of many, I judged from the enthusiasm with which she attacked the job.

But Karolina really was serious about her studies, which limited the number of weekends she was free, while I was working a minimum of 70 hours a week. Things tapered to an end by the following summer, when Karolina left for the west coast to take up a summer internship, but we managed a few highlights before then.

Among my favourite memories from the few times we managed to connect: my first experience taking my belt to Karolina's peachy bottom, leaving marks so deep and clear I could make out every hole in the belt as little white dots evenly spaced amid the red welts, hearing her scream into the panties I had stuffed into her mouth as the belt bit into her soft flesh; also, taking Karolina to the gym and sending her into a busy changing room with handprints covering her ass and breasts.

The best memory, by far, is picking up my phone one night, perhaps six months after I had last seen her, to hear an unfamiliar female voice at the other end.

"Could I speak to James, please?" she asked. An odd sort of muted sound could be heard in the background but I couldn't identify it.

"This is James. Who's this?" I answered.

"James! This is Sarah! Karolina's friend," she said. "I am so glad I reached you; I've been a big fan of yours for ages."

I laughed into the phone and replied: "Oh! Right back at you! You have no idea how often I've been grateful for your good influence on Karolina."

"Thank you," she said. "It was the least I could do. Listen, it's just a quick call to ask if you'd mind if I fucked her."

That stopped me cold, although the question had an immediate effect on my cock, which went hard instantly.

"Uh... no. Not at all," I answered, collecting myself. "I've got to tell you, though, I don't know if she goes for women. It's not something she ever mentioned to me."

"Yeah," Sarah replied. "I probably should have called you earlier. Karolina's tied to my bed right now and I've got most of a 10-inch strap-on stuffed in her ass."

"Really?" I asked, amazed but hurriedly unzipping my trousers to take a grip on my cock. "Good for you! She really likes that."

"I know," she laughed. "She's told me enough times about you fucking her ass. I'd let you say hello but she's got a pretty little pink ball gag in her mouth. Want to say hello, slut?"

I heard a faint "Mmmmh, mmmh" sound and guessed Sarah had held the phone to Karolina's mouth.

"She's really blushing now," Sarah said. "I didn't tell her who I was calling."

I was laughing hard enough to run out of breath as I fumbled around my couch for the hand cream.

"Hey," I said. "Let me offer you a couple of tips. Advice from an experienced user of the Karolina sexual services menu."

"Sounds good," she laughed.

"Ask her if she's a filthy little whore," I said and heard Sarah repeat the question.

"Ooh, she nodding! I like this," Sarah said.

"Keep calling her a whore and she'll do just about anything," I advised.

"I'll do that," Sarah answered, giggling.

"Okay, now grab one of her nipples and squeeze it as hard you can - hard enough to hurt your fingers - and watch the reaction," I instructed her, and heard a muffled scream come down the phone.

"Oh, she liked that!" Sarah said.

"I know, I know." I answered. "Do that when she's coming and you'll be amazed what it does to her."

"Oh, you're just a treasure trove," Sarah said, her voice low and seductive. "Any more top tips?"

I hesitated, wondering if I should tell, then said: "There is one more thing. If this isn't for you, then don't tell her I told you, but... If you want to, tell her that, once you're finished fucking her ass, you're going to make her lick the strap-on clean."

There was a pause before Sarah answered, but I could hear the excitement in her voice: "Are you serious?"

"Absolutely. But don't promise it if you're not going to do it," I warned. "You usually have to force her a bit but she's really grateful afterwards."

"Oh God!" Sarah said, her voice full of pleasure. "Listen up, whore! After I'm done fucking your nasty, slutty ass, you're going to lick every inch of my hard rubber cock! Do you understand me, you cheap little whore?"

There was the briefest of pauses before Sarah burst into triumphant laughter: "She's nodding! Oh! And she's crying a bit. Poor little whore! I'm just going to play with her pussy a little and take her mind off her problems while I talk to you. You're clearly the most fantastic man on earth, James, and I'm going to buy you a drink if I ever meet you," she joked.

"Well, you're obviously hot stuff yourself and I hope you'll give her an extra-hard fuck from me." I answered.

We said our goodbyes, Karolina squealing in the background as Sarah did God knows what to her, and I came within seconds of putting down the phone, covering my kitchen counter with a hot pool of cum then collapsing with laughter.

A week later, I got a letter addressed in a spiky, artistic hand I didn't recognise. Inside was a Polaroid of a sweating, dishevelled Karolina, naked and sitting with her legs spread wide, her pussy and asshole both swollen and abused, tears rolling down her unnaturally flushed cheeks. With it was a note which said simply: "Our little slut cried herself out while I was fucking her ass, so I had to slap her a few times to get the tears flowing again. Do try it, if you ever get the chance! Thanks for the help - S."

12