Taking Charge Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

And that was the scene thus far, Carole bent over in front of the couch and Jake plowing her cunt from behind, his huge rod slashing in and out of her wet hole, glistening and throbbing, veins bulging. His mouth between Jody's legs, licking, kissing, sucking and slurping at her twat and his hand under her shirt, mauling her breasts.

With a slurp and kiss, Jake spoke against Jody's snatch. "Go, Susan."

Susan blinked at him, at Jody and Carole, then she looked at me. She was clearly in a state of shock, but the instant she noticed that I was stroking my clit and cunt under my shorts, she grinned and looked at Jake, draining her glass.

"How many can you handle at once?" she asked.

He chuckled into Jody's pussy, making her shiver. "At least one more."

He thrust hard into Carole, grinding almost every inch of his cock inside her, and she climaxed with an ear-piercing scream. When she was finished, he pulled his throbbing dick out of her and grabbed Jody's hips. "Come here for a second," he said, moving her aside. "And take off that fucking shirt."

Jody took a sharp breath and did as she was told, peeling her tee shirt off. Her small boobs bounced free, her bra shoved above them by Jake earlier, and she took it off too. Jake picked up Carole and unceremoniously dumped her lengthwise onto the couch on her back.

"Get a strawberry and sit down, Susan," Jake said, turning his upper body and grabbing Jody's ass, once more pulling her snatch against his mouth.

"Aww, fuck!" she groaned, throwing her head back as he resumed fucking her with his mouth.

Susan actually ran to the platter, grabbed a strawberry and dunked it in Cool Whip, then plopped down on the couch. Without looking, Jake pulled her shorts off with one hand and spread her legs, then he held Jody's hips and moved her, sitting her down on Susan's lap. Susan had to lean back, but Jake put Jody right where he wanted her, and when she sat down on our friend, their smooth vaginas were stacked neatly one atop the other, swollen and glistening wetly. Jody's outer lips were far more swollen and flushed red from Jake's attentions, but Susan's thighs were shockingly wet.

"Now that's a fucking sight, if I've ever seen one," Jake said huskily.

Grabbing Susan's hand with the strawberry, he placed it right over Jody's pussy, then he reached out and pushed two fingers into Carole, two into Susan, and planted his mouth over Jody's cunt, and all of them cried out.

"Oh God!"

"Fucking hell!"

"Oh, Christ!"

I cried out too, because at that moment, I pushed two fingers inside me and rubbed my clit with my thumb while pinching a nipple through my shirt. It was so fucking unreal, Jake finger-fucking Susan and Carole while he ate the strawberry from Jody's pussy. At one point, he leaned down and closed his mouth completely over Susan's vagina, licking and slurping noisily while he pushed his thumb inside Jody.

Carole was the first casualty, coming twice on Jake's fingers and passing out during the second climax. I was getting close. My cunt was throbbing and clenching, drenching my hand and wrist, not to mention my shorts.

Jake's muffled voice snapped me out of a haze. "Becca. Your turn."

I gasped. "Are you going to fuck them too?"

Jake merely chuckled, straightened up between Susan's and Jody's widely spread legs, and shoved his cock into Susan. She cried out loud, trapped beneath our friend's writhing body as Jake speared Jody with two fingers. I noticed that he didn't get near as much of his cock into Susan as he had with Carole.

"Fuck, you're wet, Susan," he growled, pumping her with only half of his cock.

"So fucking big," she moaned beneath Jody.

Shoving his hand under Jody's ass, Jake lifted her up. She planted her feet on the edge of the couch and grabbed the top of it behind her to raise herself up above Susan. Jake dove into Jody's twat, licking her from perineum to clit with long swipes of his broad tongue while he pumped Susan's cunt full of thick dick, his arms bulging as he held Jody's lower body aloft with ease.

It hit me without warning. My cunt clenched down on my fingers and I came with a scream, flopping onto my back and writhing on the carpet, shoving my hand under my shirt to maul my breasts.

Jake laughed. "Coming without me. There should be a punishment for that."

I couldn't disagree. I came down slowly.

"Get over here," he said.

My body moved on its own. I'd gone too far with him already, twice, no less, and this situation was far worse than either before. Carole was married. I was married. Jake had already fucked Carole and was fucking Susan right then. He'd already determined that he was too big to fuck Jody, so that left only me. I couldn't fuck him. I loved my husband. I didn't want him to leave me, regardless of how lonely and unhappy I was.

But my body wanted Jake more.

Still, no matter how badly it wanted him, I wasnot going to fuck him.

Picking up a strawberry, I knelt beside Jake. Still fucking Susan, he took his mouth off of Jody's twat and looked at me.

"I'm not fucking you," I told him firmly.

To my amazement, Jake smiled sweetly. "I know. But I could really go for a strawberry right now."

His big blue eyes fell to my lips and he gave me such a sweet, charming look, seemingly so harmless, that in that moment, I trusted him, perhaps more than I had ever trusted anyone. I put the strawberry in my mouth, cupped the back of his head in my small hand, and brought his mouth to mine. Jake ate the strawberry, then he kissed me, soft, sweet, tender, and at great length. It was a kiss I found myself easily lost in, reverent, respectful, as though he was telling me that my mouth, this one little part of me that I was willing to give him, was a precious gift, and his kiss was his thanks.

I curled my hand in his hair and cupped his cheek, kissing him right back as hard as I could, the only way I knew, licking along his full lips and plunging my tongue into his mouth. My God, he tasted amazing. I felt his hand graze my hip. I let go of his cheek and grabbed his hand, curling my fingers around his and squeezing tight, feeling his tongue chase mine back into my mouth. His tongue was so much bigger than mine, dwarfing it entirely, almost filling my mouth as he licked my teeth.

"Oh God!" Susan screamed.

I broke away from the kiss, pulling Jake's head to my chest. Susan was packed full with half of Jake's cock, and she was coming right then, as I watched. It was an amazing sight, her outer lips stretched so tightly around Jake's wide shaft, her climax pushing juice out along his cock and down her ass.

My gaze flicked up, where Jake was pushing three fingers in and out of Jody. He'd struggled to get two fingers inside her before, then three, but now he wasn't having any trouble at all. His earlier assessment about their incompatibility was both wrong and right. She appeared to be quite adaptable.

When I looked at him, he was smiling. I leaned down and he lifted his chin for a kiss, but that's not what I was going for. I held his chin in my hand and turned his head to whisper in his ear.

"It will fit."

Jake grinned and pulled his cock out of Susan with a wet pop. He leaned over Jody, pushing her legs against her chest, and pushed his arms under her back. He lifted her up off of Susan and pulled her tight against him while he knelt on the floor, and moving one hand down to cup her ass, he pushed her butt away from him.

Jody blinked at him, her eyes glazed from the champagne and arousal. "Are you going to fuck me?"

Jake nodded. His frighteningly large cock was sticking almost straight out from his body, and he was trying to find her gash. Without even thinking, I wrapped my hand around his cock. Jake hissed with pleasure. I fitted him at her opening and he pulled her ass towards him.

"Oh my God. Oh fucking God," Jody breathed.

Jake's cock strained at her pussy, spreading her labia wide, her hole, but she was wet enough and he had loosened her up with his fingers. Her swollen labia stretched wider, then her inner folds. The very tip of his cock began to disappear, until finally, with a groan from him and a sharp gasp from her, his crown popped inside her.

"Oh shit," Jake murmured, pushing an inch of his big shaft into Jody. "Nowthat's fuckingtight."

He never once moved his hips. He simply pushed on her ass and let gravity throw her back at him, rocking Jody's petite body back and forth onto his huge member. She gushed and groaned, chest heaving and flushing with arousal. Unlike with Carole and Susan, Jake's member was quickly coated in white cream from Jody's cunt. He wasn't able to fuck her with more than a third of his cock, but he fucked her to a climax in less than a minute, and he didn't stop.

"Goddamn, Becca," Jake groaned. "She's so fucking tight."

By that point, I had moved again, so that I was hugging his side, rubbing my hands over his sweaty back and stomach, breathing in his gloriously masculine scent. Occasionally, my hand in front would glide down to the root of his shaft to play with him there, sometimes lower, gently cupping his huge and heavy balls. I couldn't get enough of his body, the powerful feel of it, skin soft and muscles so very hard. Soon I was rubbing the front of my body up and down his arm, frustrated that my shirt was in the way, so it really made sense to just lift it, but not to show my nipples, because that would be fully flashing my breasts, and that would be wrong.

Susan sat up and leaned back against the couch, playing with her clit, watching Jake fuck our friend. Carole was back with us too, though she was merely caressing her breasts and belly. Jake's brow was furrowed in concentration.

"Too good," he groaned quietly. "Too fucking good."

Jody gushed, "Oh God. Oh fuck."

"Gonna come," he warned her.

"Not inside," I told him. "She's not on the pill."

Jake growled and held back his climax. "Come for me, baby."

Jody took a sharp breath, another, her eyes flew open and she shattered, screaming her release.

Jake roared. "Fuck!"

With one swift movement, Jake threw Jody off his cock and onto the couch, then he grabbed my waist and hauled me onto his lap. His achingly hard cock slid under my shirt and throbbed against my body. He pumped his hips, using my body to bring him over the edge, that huge hard cock rubbing a hot line from belly to sternum.

God, he was so huge!

His arms were tight around me, tighter, and he no longer moved his hips. He simply lifted and lowered me moving only his arms at his shoulders, pressing me tight to him, using my body as a masturbation aid and rubbing that big fucking dick against my soft stomach and breasts. My arms were trapped between us, which pushed my breasts together, and the wide head of his cock just plowed up and down between my boobs.

He roared into my mouth, his huge tongue licking at my teeth, and he came. Hot cum exploded against my neck and chin, splashing out all over my chest and shoulders with the incredible force of that initial eruption. He came like a geyser, huge quantities of thick semen that quickly soaked my body and shirt, and in mid-climax, he slid his hand under my shorts and over my ass and his fingers underneath me. I felt them come to rest against my slippery cleft and stop there. He was giving me a choice, and I made it. I shoved my cunt down onto his fingers, rubbed myself along their pads, and with his cock still jerking and spurting under my shirt and him tongue-fucking my mouth, I came for him.

When it was over, Jake collapsed onto his back, bringing me with him. I ended up sprawled on top of him, straddling his abdomen while his cock spit the last dregs of his climax between us and his lips continued to softly play about mine. We lay there for a long time, so long that the room became uncomfortably quiet. The only sounds were of all of us trying to catch our breath, and of course, of Jake kissing me. My thoroughly semen-soaked shirt squished between us and his cock, which at last, had begun to soften against my belly.

I tried to push off of him at one point, but he growled and cupped the back of my head, keeping my mouth pressed to his, reminding me that my mouth belonged to him. He kissed me slow but deep, firm but yielding, and for so long that my insides were quivering once more.

Jake tightened his arms around me and deftly rolled us over. He held himself above me on his arms, gazing deep into my eyes. His mouth opened and closed, like he wanted to say something, but couldn't. Ultimately, he merely smiled. I blushed furiously. Jake glanced at my shirt, absolutely soaked through with semen and clinging to my swollen breasts, then he grinned.

"I think I ruined your shirt."

Chapter 9

I don't remember much of the rest of that night. I woke up the next morning (well, a supreme hangover woke me up) and Ryan and Jake were both gone, having already left for work. I didn't even remember the girls leaving the night before. I think Jake had carried me to bed though. How I ended up in a clean shirt and nothing else, I'm not sure, but I tried not to think about it. Jake had left a glass of water and two Tylenol on the counter for me, along with a simple note that said 'You should probably run the laundry today'. I blushed furiously, remembering what he'd done to my shirt.

Maybe it was morbid curiosity, but I went looking for it. It was in the hamper in the laundry room, still damp with Jake's semen. My nipples tightened at the memory of his huge cock under my shirt, wedged between our bodies, spewing hot cum all over me like some kind of hedonistic fountain. With a cup of coffee, I was heading for the patio when I noticed that the living room reeked of sex.

God, how had Ryan missed that last night? Maybe he'd just been too tired when he finally got home.

I opened the windows to air out the room, then noticed a few spots of chocolate syrup on the carpet. I shot them with carpet cleaner and sipped my coffee for the allotted time indicated for the product, then gently scrubbed the stains and treated them again with a deep stain remover. Grabbing my phone, I took my coffee outside and sipped at it, enjoying the early morning breeze as it played over my bare legs. A particularly gusty draft blew up and under my shirt and over my bare mound, reminding me that I wasn't wearing panties. It surprised me, how comfortable I was with that.

I dozed off on the lounger, waking up when my phone chimed with a text message.

Jake: I lik your friends

I snorted at the typo, and being in good spirits, decided to tease him a bit.

Me: Like or Lick?

Jake: lol both

I laughed a little

Jake: how does steak and baked sweet potatoes sound for dinner?

Me: great, if you're cooking

Jake: absolutely :)

We texted back and forth for a little while. Jake was stuck at work watching a mandatory safety training video, and he called me during a break. He was 'sooooo bored!' It was really nice, bantering with him. He was in a good mood and seemed determined to make me laugh, which he did several times. I guess he had good reason to be in a good mood.

There was no denying that the previous night had happened, but it hadn't changed anything. Well, that wasn't entirely true. Something had definitely changed. Jake and I had never connected, but we were connecting now. We talked about my friends, how I met them. I told him some of the crazy things Carole had done over the years, being the wild one of the group and all. I told him how much I appreciated Susan, how supportive she had been for me, no matter what was going on in our lives. I told him how Jody had helped me get into shape, training me at the gym to build and keep the body that I have today.

"She did her job splendidly," Jake chuckled.

I smiled and bit my lip at the compliment. Jake talked to me on the phone through his entire break, but eventually, he had to go, and I found myself wishing that he didn't. I spent the rest of the morning cleaning up the living room. Around ten-thirty, I got a text from Susan.

Susan: Starbucks@11:30

I rushed across the house and took a quick shower, dried my hair, and struggled to find an outfit in the closet. For some reason, I just wasn't happy with my wardrobe that day. I don't know what I was looking for, but I didn't find it. I spent so much time in the closet that, when I checked the time and saw I only had fifteen minutes to get to Starbucks, I just grabbed a tee shirt that I'd never worn and an old pair of jeans. The shirt was a baby tee and it left a strip of my smooth stomach bare, but I didn't notice that last part until I was fast-walking through the parking lot.

Susan, Carole and Jody were already there, sitting at the only occupied table on the patio. They looked radiant, all of them dressed casually but beautifully.

Getting a cappuccino, I joined them outside. It wasn't until I sat down with them and looked at their neutral expressions, noting that all of us were avoiding eye contact, that the full enormity of the prior night finally hit me. For a moment, I couldn't breathe. My hands began to shake, my cup and saucer clattering noisily until I set it down. With a sigh, I slumped back into my chair.

Nobody said anything for a while. We just looked at each other while the occasional bright fluffy cloud rolled across the otherwise clear blue sky. At first, we kept avoiding eye contact, but when I was looking at Susan, her eyes met mine for just a second and then flicked away. I looked away too, but when I glanced at her again, she met my gaze and the corner of her mouth lifted just a little.

"Sooo," Carole said quietly, dragging out that one word.

The uncomfortable silence dragged on.

"Nice day," Susan commented.

"Mmm," I nodded, sipping my delicious cappuccino.

Again, silence. Unending, unbearable silence.

Jody cleared her throat, blushed, and murmured, "I think he broke me."

Laughter erupted around the table, even from Jody. We laughed long and loud, hysterically, insanely, until our faces and chests were flushed and we were shedding tears, dabbing at eyes with napkins to keep our makeup from running.

With a husky note, Carole drawled, "That wassooo fuckinghot!"

"I know!" Susan whisper-shouted, reaching over to grab Carole's thigh.

And from there, collectively, we whisper-gushed about the previous night. It surprised me how easily I was able to join them in their revelry, how natural it felt.

God, he's so gorgeous! His muscles! He bounced me on his cock like I weighed nothing! Did you see how much of that fat fucker he got inside me? Oh my God, what that man can do with his mouth! Poor Susan could only take half of him! Really? That was all I managed? Holy shit! I swear to you, I ache all the way up to my stomach! Oh, but did you see how hard he came on Becca? Her shirt was soaked with cum!

On and on it went, whisper-shouting, laughing, giggling, and a few squeals and high-fives. We had had one absolutely crazy night. We had seen a side of each other that we'd never thought we'd see. We had shared one incredible hunk of a man between us. And we were proud of it.

When the laughter died down, Carole shook her head and smiled. "That was insane. Even for me."

Jody looked around the table and asked, "When are we doing it again?"

That kicked off another round of laughter.

"Wait," Susan said, holding up her hand. "Does anyone even knowhow that happened?"

"Whocares!" Carole laughed.

Jody shrugged. "I don't know. He just kind of...took charge."

Carole laughed again. "Oh, did he ever!"

Jody reached out to cover my hand with hers on the table. "I can't believe you live with him. That must be insane, resisting him all the time."

I sighed at the blissful feeling of freedom that coursed through me and tried to suppress a smile.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers