Taking Charge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

When it was over, I collapsed on top of him, the front of our bodies slick with spit and semen. He was so big and warm and the entire room reeked of sex, and I couldn't have been happier. His thick arms were wrapped around me, loose and comforting, and his hands were stroking my ass and shoulders.

"Christ, woman. You're going to be the death of me."

I laughed at that, pushing up so that I could see him. Jake was smiling, but as he looked into my eyes, his expression changed. He looked serious. He slid his hands to my hips and held me gently.

"Why are you doing this with me?"

I hadn't expected that question at all, but surprisingly, I knew the answer in an instant.

"Because I need it."

Jake gave me a long look, studying my eyes, my expression. Eventually, he nodded and gave me a little smile. "You look tired."

I kissed his chin. "Your fault."

Cupping my ass in his big hands, Jake sat up and stood up from the couch, like I weighed absolutely nothing to him. My legs wrapped around his waist as best they could, and his half-hard member was trapped between my splayed out labia and his stomach. He carried me out of the living room. Every step he took rubbed his thick penis against my still plenty slick opening. He was just kind of wedged in there, and the sensations were delightful.

He carried me into my bathroom and set me down beside him to get the shower going for me, then he cupped my ass and the back of my head and pulled me to him for a brief but thoroughly deep kiss.

"See you in the morning," he whispered.

Then he was gone.

After washing up, I stood under the hot spray for a while, noting the slight decrease in water pressure as Jake got his own shower going. My body, my very being, was loose, liquid, and sated. There was no guilt, no regret, and no shame. Sure, I would have rather experienced such incredible pleasure with my husband, but the only horrible sin that I could have committed, at least in my mind, was to not have experienced such pleasure at all. Jake had shown me what my body was capable of. I'd never felt more sexually satisfied in my life, and he hadn't even fucked me yet.

Wait. Yet?

Yep. There it was. Yet. The possibility was there. But did I want to? I hadn't given up on Ryan. Not yet. Could I go that far with Jake and not lose myself to him? God, would being with him ruin me for every other man on the planet? I had considered some of these things before, and I still didn't have any answers.

Chapter 14

I was restless. I struggled for two and a half hours to go to sleep. It wasn't the thought of Jake sleeping just down the hall while my husband was away that kept me awake, but rather the empty bed. I just wasn't used to it. Well, going to sleep in an empty bed, yes, that I wasdefinitely used to. I guess it was knowing that it would remain empty that bothered me so much.

Eventually, I just gave up. I was dressed in my usual sleeping attire, a soft and oversized tee shirt, when I tip-toed into Jake's room. There was a little light coming in through the window from outside, so I could see well enough. He was lying on his back with the sheets pulled up to his waist. At first, I thought he was asleep, but his head turned towards me as I neared the bed.

"Couldn't sleep?" he asked quietly.

I shook my head. Jake smiled and lifted the sheets, and without hesitation, I crawled in.

"How do you guys normally sleep?"

I answered by lying down on my side, facing away from him, and pushed myself back into the warm curve of his body. Jake stretched his arm out, so that it would lay under my neck and let my head rest on the soft pillow, and when I was settled in, he hooked his arm down my chest while the other went over my waist and his hand dug under me. He cradled me against his chest, and he was so large that, for a moment, I felt like a little girl again.

With his nose in my hair, Jake inhaled deeply, then sighed blissfully and set his chin against the top of my head. "Damn, this is nice."

I snorted and snuggled even closer to him. But moments later, I felt him swelling against my butt. With every passing second, he grew harder and longer, until it was like having an iron bar pressing between the cheeks of my butt. Eventually, he was literally throbbing there.

Jake growled in frustration, and it made me laugh.

"It's not funny," he groused.

I snickered. "It kind of is."

"Yeah? How's that?"

I laid my arm over his, pulling it tighter to my chest. "Just how helpless you men are to your own penises."

Jake chuckled and kissed my hair. I was just about to doze off, despite the insistent throbbing of his cock against my ass, when he asked, "Christ, how does he ever get to sleep like this?"

For most women, I think that question would have been kind of funny, but in my case, it was saddening. Ryan had no trouble getting to sleep because he didn't equate my body with sex. God, I didn't know if Ryan equatedanything with sex.

I take it back. It wasn't saddening. It was downright depressing.

I rolled over in Jake's arms and buried my face into his warm chest. "He just doesn't think about me like that."

"Seriously? How can he not?"

I had no clue, but then, I'd never really known otherwise. I'd just thought all men were like that. "I take it you do?" I teased.

Jake lifted the bottom of my shirt and slid his colossal erection underneath, then he pulled me tight against him. "You tell me."

Good God, he was enormous. His cock was pressed against the front of my body in one monstrously huge hot line, with his balls against the triangle of soft skin between my legs and his crown brushing against the underside of my breast. How the hell was that supposed to fit inside someone my size? I'd watched him have sex with girls of my stature, so I guess it worked somehow. But Jesus, the feel of him there was so intensely erotic.

NowI was the one that couldn't get to sleep.

Jake had no trouble at all. A few minutes later, he was sound asleep.

I woke up a while later when Jake shifted slightly in his sleep. He'd gone soft before I felt asleep, but he was rock hard again. Maybe that was actually what woke me up. I was the most comfortable I'd ever been, lying with him with his huge stiff cock under my shirt and his thick arms around me, holding me close. He was so warm, so big that my arms had no hope of wrapping around him like his did me, and he smelled amazing. I breathed in his scent, deeply, and couldn't resist giving the soft skin of his ripped chest a gentle kiss. I left my lips there for a long while, just breathing him in through my nose and mouth, but eventually, I kissed him again, and again.

I kept kissing his chest, and in no time at all, I felt him throbbing against my body. I added the tip of my tongue to the kisses on his chest, and the flavor of both of us combined was somehow even more amazing than the way he tasted on his own, not to mention our combined scents. I didn't want to wake him, but I couldn't help myself. My hands began to roam where they could, caressing his silky soft skin and incredibly hard muscles. I managed to reach his left nipple with my mouth and I gave it a quick flick with the tip of my tongue.

Jake sighed in his sleep. His arms tightened around me and he thrust that huge cock of his against my body, the massively bulbous tip nudging the bottom of my breast and leaving a big wet spot there. Well, if he woke up on his own, then no harm, no foul. So I kept petting his huge body, kept kissing and licking his chest and nipple, and soon he was thrusting his hips regularly, pushing that big cock up against me, I was pulling myself tighter against him, grinding my body against his erection, lifting my leg and hooking it over his so that his huge hot nuts were lightly brushing over the very top of my slit.

He must have been awake by that point, or he was just a very active masturbator in his sleep, because he was really humping his cock up and down the front of my body now. He'd thrust his hips and kind of pull me down at the same time, pushing the big fat tip of his dick between the bottom of my breasts so that he was almost fucking my tits. He was moving too, adjusting his arm where it was under my neck, digging his fingers into the hair on the back of my head and making a fist. He pulled my head back and instantly sealed his mouth over mine.

The shock that ripped through my body was unreal. I took a huge sharp breath through my nose and kissed him, ravishing his mouth, pushing against his shoulder and rolling him onto his back. Now that he was awake, I was going to thoroughly enjoy this little midnight make-out session of ours.

When I straddled his waist, both of us reached for the bottom of my shirt at the same time. We laughed as I peeled it off of me and threw it aside, but Jake's laughter died in his throat when my bare breasts bounced free. I gingerly held my hand against the top of his cock, just beneath the head, and pressed the sensitive underside of it against my upper abdomen, then I settled the splayed lips of my wet vagina onto the very base of his shaft. Jake hissed and I rocked my hips up and down, humping his shaft and rubbing his cock tip against my body. He was so fucking hard, leaving a trail of precum on my skin, which only increased his pleasure as his slipped back and forth over my body.

His hand was still fisted in my hair, and the other was on the top of my naked ass, pressing my incredible wetness down against his cock. Jake pulled my head down and crushed my mouth against his. He kissed me savagely, then suddenly, he flipped us over. His hugely muscled body loomed over my delicate frame, his hips spreading my legs open, cock so hard that it just kind of floated above me. He looked down at me, fierce and determined, and I saw it in his eyes.

More than any other time, far, far more, Jake wanted to fuck me. Not just any woman, not just any hot little body that he could easily get his hands on, butme. He wanted inside me, and he wanted it now. I could see it in his eyes, smell it in the air, feel the tension of it just filling the room. To deny him now would torture him. He'd get over it, sure, but it would be horrible for him to endure. And if I was being honest with myself, it would torture me too.

And so, that's why I gave him that look,the look that only a woman can give a man, the look that says, right now, I'm yours. It's why I relaxed my body, spread my legs wider, and raised my arms high above my head in surrender, the conquered princess giving in to her invading king. He grinned, oh so briefly, a mere flash, really, before his hot gaze slid down my body along with his big hand, down my chest and over my breast. Jake caressed the mound of my tit, rubbed his palm over my nipple, exploring me there for the first time. The transformation he went through was amazing, from a cocky, horse-hung brute to an almost awed child, in a way, his eyes wide and taking me in. It wasn't the first time he had seen me naked, but he behaved as though it was.

That huge hand smoothed down my stomach and between my legs, two of his fingers grazing my slippery valley and teasing my opening before slipping inside. His fingers were enormous, and it was a tight fit, but I was so wet that he pushed them in with a lot less effort than I expected. The feel of his fingers inside me, not so much moving, just curling back against the roof of my canal, stroking that spot, it tore a gasp out of my throat and bowed my spine. The instant my breasts thrust up into the air, he caught the left one in his mouth, sucking and licking at the taut nipple. It was like his tongue was plucking a string that was directly linked to my steaming core, tightening it down on his fingers as though my body was torn between expelling him and keeping him there.

He sat back on his heels between my legs and played me like an instrument, those masterful hands working me inside and out, plunging into my wet depths and palming my breasts, lifting my leg so that he could lick and kiss my ankle. My arms were still above my head, clinging to the headboard with all their might, holding on for dear life as Jake worked me higher and higher, closer and closer, and finally hurling me over the edge, vagina squeezing his fingers and drenching his hand with wet heat while I screamed.

"So beautiful," he murmured.

I sensed him moving, leaning over me, then he was there, the hugely swollen helmet of his cock opening my tiny vagina and just relentlessly pushing against my seething wetness and forcing my flesh to yield to him. My eyes flew open. He was holding himself up on his arms and gazing down at me. I pleaded with my gaze, not to hurt me, to take me, to be gentle, to use me, to protect me and to complete me. I could do nothing else but lay there helpless, his bloated crown forcing my soaking wet insides to accept his imposing girth, giving my small pussy no choice but to remold itself around his unbelievable maleness.

God, the feel of his cock just carving into me, possessing me completely, a sensation that wasn't exactly pain but more an overwhelming fullness, of being forced to accommodate an intruder that was much too large to remain there forever. I couldn't speak, couldn't blink, couldn't even breathe as his monstrous rod just cored into me as though it belonged there, driving my overstimulated walls aside. Inch after impossibly wide inch pushed into me, and when I felt that I could take no more, Jake found more room inside me, stretching and filling until I was certain I would burst.

I moaned, whimpered, pleaded wordlessly for mercy, but mercy from what, I wasn't sure.

"Jake," I breathed.

"I'm here," he whispered.

He leaned down to kiss my breasts and lightly suck my nipples, moving my legs to hook them in front of his arms one by one, raising his hips and pulling back to just his crown. My legs were wide open and my too tight vagina was completely exposed, and as I stared down my body, Jake began to sink his cock into me.

"God, you're fucking tight, baby."

I really don't know how much he got into me that night, nor does it matter. All that mattered was that he was inside me and that it felt so fucking amazing. It wasn't the size (although I'd be lying if I said that wasn't part of it) that was so incredible, nor the titillating sinful notion that the man inside me wasn't my husband. It was just how very fuckinghard he was, so unlike my husband, jelly dildo or my plastic vibrator. The sensations were almost too alien to process. It didn't hurt, and it wasn't exactly uncomfortable, but the sheer intensity of being so utterly and completelyfilled as his colossal shaft disappeared inside me...it was insane!

"So fucking tight."

I shuddered from head to toe, feet threatening to cramp as my toes curled. God, even hisvoice almost made me come!

Jake began to rock his hips up and down, driving his fat length deep inside me. It was absolutely terrifying and intensely erotic to just watch his magnificent shaft pile driving into me, liberally coated with my body's honey and shimmering in the dim light.

I didn't delude myself. We weren't making love. But this was too slow and gentle to be called fucking. Mating, perhaps? I didn't know. I just knew that he was moving gracefully and sensually, rolling his body in waves and just impaling me on his awesome length, slow but so very deep, my body on fire and liquid with delight, and either he was getting bigger or I was getting tighter.

"Fuck, yes, that's it. Come for me, sweetheart. Just let go and come for me."

I didn't feel it coming, but suddenly it was there, an orgasm so insanely overwhelming that it threatened to destroy my very grasp on reality. It exploded from my center, where Jake was pistoning in and out of me, obliterating my senses as it filled my body and danced behind my eyes as tiny motes of light.

"You are so fucking gorgeous when you come."

When I came to, he was still fucking me, though with only half of his cock. Was that all he'd been able to get inside me?

Jake sat back on his heels and pulled back to his crown, remaining lodged just inside the mouth of my vagina as he pushed one of my legs down to the mattress. "Come here, baby." He pushed my other leg down beside it. He was rolling me over, onto my hands and knees, grasping my hips and lifting me up to lewdly present my ass. I was only pushed up onto one arm when he drove back inside me in one smooth thrust, the titanic head of his cock shoving my walls aside and just coring deep into my body, deeper than before, pulling out and pushing back in, slow and smooth. My arm gave out and my cheek hit the mattress, and I could only groan out loud.

"Uhhn! God, Jake. God!"

His hands clenched my hips. Soon he was rocking me back and forth in time with his thrusts, just relentlessly drilling into my depths, and despite how insanely large he was and how very good he felt inside me, leaving me almost completely delirious, I managed to push up onto my arms. I was close to coming again when he leaned over my back and wrapped an arm around me, covering one breast and palming the other. He fucked me with his big beautiful cock and tweaked my nipple, twisting and tugging, and I came for him again.

"Fuck, Becca," he groaned.

My arms gave out and I fell back onto my face. Jake eased my hips down, and when every trace of his big body lifted away from me and only his wide crown remained inside me, I thought he was done. I was wrong.

I was lying flat on my stomach with my legs only slightly spread, but his cock just drilled impossibly deep inside me again. I could feel nothing but the bed beneath my body and Jake's grotesquely huge member boring into me again and again. He was fucking me faster now, still no harder than Ryan had ever made love to me, but just a little deeper, enough for my hands to claw at the sheets.

He was so fucking huge and hard! I could feel my insides struggling to accommodate him, fighting to make room for his immensity, and I had no idea how it was at all possible that he wasn't hurting me.

"Goddamn, baby," Jake growled, fucking in and out of me, just insistently carving his cock into my body. "You have the sweetest little cunt I've ever been in."

It was lewd, obscene, crude, and maybe even a little insulting, but it wrung a tiny but delightful climax right out of me. I came while crying out into the bed, fisting the sheets tight in my hands.

Jake held still until I was done, then pulled out of me and rolled me onto my back. My body was limp, one arm beside me and the other over my stomach. With his hands behind my knees, Jake spread my legs and pushed my knees towards me. He pushed his arms past my legs and held my waist in his big hands, then sunk his achingly hard cock inside me, inch after insultingly thick inch just knifing into my depths. His passage was much easier this time, and Jake didn't waste a moment. He rocked his hips smoothly, powering his beautifully wide length and even wider crown back and forth through the drenched confines of my core.

I didn't have the strength to open my eyes. I just raised my arms above my head and breathed deeply, focusing all of my senses low in my body where he was fucking me so thoroughly and completely. He fucked me to a whimpering, moaning climax, then another, and even more after that. I was beside myself with pleasure and a deep aching sadness that Jake had to be the one to show me this, that it couldn't have been my husband, that I might never be able to go back to the way things were.

I was crying when he leaned over me and began to kiss my breasts, cramming me full of his turgid member only to pull out and thrust back in yet again. I rolled my head from side to side, delighting in the feel of his mouth on my bosom almost as much as his cock inside me. There was no mistaking it when I felt him getting harder, wider, longer, swelling up like an inflating balloon and filling me beyond capacity. Suddenly, Jake pushed up and pulled out of me. The vacuum he left inside me was unbearable, like a large part of me was missing.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers