Taking Charge Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he hissed.

I still couldn't open my eyes, which was a shame, really, because I loved watching him come. His huge heavy balls settled against my vagina and hot gobs of semen splashed all over my chest and face. Jake painted my body with his thick seed, liberally, and his balls bouncing against my cunny and clit drove me to yet another climax. I writhed under the rainfall of his ejaculate, feeling it spattering hot against my skin and into my open mouth.

He must have intentionally directed some of that incredible volume of semen towards my lips, because a truly massive rope of cum found its home in my mouth, then another and another. I closed my mouth, but before I could swallow, Jake dropped his still spitting cock onto my body and fell over me, shoving his tongue into my mouth and kissing me deeply. He didn't seem to care that I had a mouthful of his cum, and he was kissing me so hard that I couldn't swallow. His semen just kind of washed all over our tongues and mouths. When his lips smacked closed lightly against mine, I swallowed, but then his big tongue licked up and over my chin and pushed even more thick semen into my mouth. He licked cum from my face and fed it to me with kisses for a while, eventually working on my throat, even slurping it off of my breasts.

When he finally stopped, he laid down beside me and rolled me onto my side to face him, pulling me into his warm embrace with his arms around me.

My God. I had never, ever, been so incredibly and wholly and utterly fucked in my life. As Jake pressed delicate kisses to my face and hair and smoothed his hand up and down my back from neck to rear end, I had only one regret.

That he hadn't come inside me.

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers