Taking Charge Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a deep breath and let it out, feeling a bit emotionally raw. "Well, while you do that, I'm going to take a bath."

Jake raised an inquiring eyebrow.

I waved him off. "So not in the mood right now."

He shrugged like it was no big deal, which surprised me. On the rare occasion that I had spurned Ryan, he'd mope around for at least the next day or two before propositioning me again. Jake wasn't bothered at all. Did he really think I was that sure of a thing? Maybe I was.

I got up from the couch and Jake said, "You can take it out for your bath."

"Thank God!" I groaned, and all but ran to the bathroom, Jake's raucous laughter fading behind me.

The first thing I did when I shut myself in the bathroom was lean over the sink and grab the base of the plug, but when I pulled, my anus clamped down on it, making me squeal. I tried a few more times, but to no avail. I won't go into the details, but I figured out how to get it out eventually. I washed it thoroughly in the sink and set it down to dry.

While drawing my bath, the conversation about Lana Biddleston deep-throating Jake popped into my head. I really had no idea how she was able to do that. I couldn't even take Ryan down my throat without difficulty, and I'd tried several times. He was always a little bendy, so that wasn't the problem, but he was rather long and more than wide enough. But Jake...the man was hung like a horse!

God, the thought of taking his cock down my throat was startlingly arousing.

I really didn't think it was possible that I could handle Jake, but then it occurred to me that I hadn't really tried deep-throating Ryan very often. Did five or six times count as often? Didn't seem like it did. My bath wasn't quite ready, so I got my pink jelly dildo out from under the sink. It wasn't as wide as my husband, but I felt like a young girl again, experimenting with her body as I sat on the edge of the tub and put the dildo in my mouth. I recoiled at the taste of rubber, but got over it quickly enough. I practiced for a while, testing my throat, recalling how I had relaxed it with Jake, and eventually, I got the bulbous tip in. A minute or so later and I was sliding the first few inches in and out of my throat, and without gagging. I was rather proud of myself, actually.

After washing the dildo and putting it away with the plug, I took off my choker and settled down into my bath. When I finally made it to bed, I was bone-tired. I almost fell asleep, but the emptiness of the bed was getting to me again. I really didn't like sleeping alone. I never had. It had always been a problem when Ryan was out of town.

But then I realized that while I was alone in bed, the house wasn't actually empty. There was another warm body just down the hall. It started slow, a warmth low in my body that became more and more difficult to ignore.

Padding quietly down the hall, I saw Jake's door wide open. He was sound asleep, lying on his back. I stood by his bed for a moment, waiting to see if he would wake up, and when he didn't, I crawled into bed with him. As I was snuggling up along his side, I briefly considered taking off my tee shirt. Ryan never slept in the nude. It was a rare thing for him to sleep in less than flannel pants and a shirt, actually. I usually wore a tee shirt to bed, just as I was that night, but I was growing accustomed to the feel of Jake's naked body when I slept. I loved how his legs felt against mine, particularly when I draped one of mine over his, and his upper chest made a surprisingly comfortable pillow for my cheek. It was rather tempting to feel more skin-on-skin contact.

But, for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to take off my shirt. I had yet to actually initiate anything with Jake (in my mind, that is). Being the instigator would somehow make the affair even more my doing, and I had already betrayed Ryan enough. If Jake woke up during the night and found me nude in his bed, he would almost certainly have sex with me, so taking off my shirt was no different than just climbing astride him and taking him into my body by choice. I wasn't ready for that.

So, I left the shirt on and cuddled up to Jake's big naked body. He stirred in his sleep and his arm pulled up against my back, holding me against him. I fell asleep moments later.

As it turns out, keeping the tee shirt on didn't change the possible outcome of sleeping with him. I woke up to a powerful throbbing between my legs. Our positions had reversed. I was flat on my back and Jake was lying on my right side, using my shoulder for a pillow. His right arm was across my lower body with his hand on my hip, and his left arm was underneath my upper back with that hand clasping my ribcage. My shirt had ridden up during the night, bunched up so that the lower swells of my breasts were uncovered.

He held me securely, closely, and I felt so warm and safe with him. But then I realized that I wasn't the one being secured. I was securing him. He was clinging to me like I was his security blanket. It was a nice feeling, knowing that I was giving comfort to such a big, strong man. It was empowering too.

My right arm was under his neck. I curled it up and stroked my fingers through his hair. Jake mumbled something and pushed his face into my neck. His arms tightened around me too, and his left hand pushed up and under my shirt, gliding up along my ribs until his fingertips grazed the side of my left breast. Until then, I hadn't realized how much of a snuggler he was. He had me wrapped up in his strong arms and pulled tight to his chest, and both of his legs were pushed under my thighs. He was literally cuddling me into the curve of his body like I was a teddy bear. I couldn't remember the last time Ryan had held me like this. It just felt so nice to be needed.

Turning my head, I kissed his hair and stroked my fingers down the back of his neck, overwhelmed by a momentary fondness for him. His body flexed against me, so big and strong and warm, and his other hand glided down my hip and thigh. I felt his lips against my neck, not kissing but parted, just breathing there, and his left hand lightly squeezed my boob. I didn't really know if that's what woke him up, what made him realize that he had a nearly naked woman in his bed, but he licked his lips and kissed my neck. He took a deep breath through his nose, smelling me, then he made a soft sound, a quiet groan or growl. His left hand cupped the side of my breast, fingertips brushing over my taut nipple. His other hand caressed my thighs and under my right leg. He kissed me again, lips delicately brushing my neck. Actually, not kissing, more like tasting, slow swipes of his tongue and soft smacks of his lips.

His arm under my back still held me tight and his mouth tasted my neck as he pushed his arm under my right thigh. He pulled my leg up and back and his enormous cock began to push inside me. It was so unexpected that I couldn't even cry out. I could only gasp, but couldn't catch my breath because Jake was just insistently shoving his cock deep into my core. I was more than wet enough for him, but he had never just pushed inside me like that. In one smooth firm thrust, he was balls deep in my vagina. Then he began to fuck me.

I couldn't speak, could barely breathe. I could hardly move, he held me so tight. He was just plowing his fat cock in and out of me, slow but firm, giving me no quarter, no time to adjust to the enormous girth and unending length that was just ravaging my body and overwhelming my senses. His arm tightened around me so hard that I literally could not take a breath. It was all I could do to grab a fistful of his hair and hold on for dear life. My other hand shot down my body and between my legs, finding his wide shaft thrusting in and out of me. My fingers wrapped around his girth, trying to slow him down because it all felt too damn delicious.

The instant my fingers touched him down there, Jake fucked me harder, deeper. I swear to God, he felt so long that if I moved my torso at all I thought I might bend him inside me. He growled and groaned into my neck, mauled my breast, tightened his arm around me and crushed the air completely out of my chest, kept my leg raised and just drilled his colossal cock into me again and again.

I wanted to cry out to God, to Jake, to anyone that would hear my pleas, because I couldn't breathe. Just as spots began to dance before my eyes, Jake thrust the entirety of his unending length inside me and held there, grinding his pelvis against me. I knew it was happening and I couldn't stop it. He was coming, and so was I. His cock swelled inside me, jerked, and just erupted deep in my body, spilling hot semen into the furthest reaches of my core while I soaked his cock in a rush of my own climactic nectar.

When it was over, his lips slowed against my neck and his arm relaxed. I took a sharp breath, then another, my body shivering from head to toe with the aftershocks of such a brutal fucking and intense climax. I could feel his spend leaking out of me, but only a little. The vast majority of his cum was still deep inside my body, trapped there by the huge cock still deep within me. He had come inside me again. I was angry, but too tired and sated to do anything about it, so I just went back to sleep.